Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Hobbies > Bad Ideas

Old 05-25-2011, 10:19 PM
Serf

Default Catnip/Weed

Yes, I did a search and came up with only a few results. So i am now posting to get thoughts and ideas. I have bought an ounce of catnip for roughly $5, it doesnt smell like weed, but when it burns it does. It also tastes like weed when its smoked. Anyways a kiod from school who has smoked alot and for quite a while wanted some of my "weed" cuz he didnt have any. So I made a fat dime and was like here just so you are happy you can smoke a blunt of it before you buy. I smoked it with him. After like 5 minutes he was like "Dude, Im high." This is no joke. So I was thinking of mixing or at least setting some weed in with it so it smells like some good stuff and then sell joints and blunts. And please dont post about how im gonna get my ass beat and shit.
Old 05-26-2011, 12:29 AM

Default Re: Catnip/Weed

add jwh-xxx and you got 'synthetic canabis' according to wikipedia

or you can visit the trading pit and get some herbal incense from muffins
Old 05-26-2011, 12:32 AM
Significantly Grander Duke

Thanked 2,278 Times in 1,745 Posts

Not a half bad idea...people have smoked weed cut with worse. I'm wondering about any potential adverse effects from catnip, though.
Old 05-26-2011, 12:41 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 1,610 Times in 1,166 Posts

yea i smoked catnip once
The man who is proudly certain of his own value, will want the highest type of woman he can find, the woman he admires, the strongest, the hardest to conquer — because only the possession of a heroine will give him the sense of an achievement, not the possession of a brainless slut. -Francisco D’Anconia
Old 05-26-2011, 12:58 AM
A Light Shining in Darkness

Thanked 1,175 Times in 863 Posts
Grin Re: Catnip/Weed

Why don't you just try being legit?
Old 05-26-2011, 01:02 AM
Knight

how close is bud like this to the real deal??could people tell the difference upon smoking?you could just make up some shit that this bud is actually from Jamaica or make up a country...they will probably think thats how the dope is in that country...lol...whats the closest fake pot to real pot?

Old 05-26-2011, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obbe View Post
Why don't you just try being legit?
Costs too much. Cutting weed and selling to naive bourgeois larva = more resources for OP's purposes.
Old 05-26-2011, 01:04 AM
iLumminati Puppt in a box

Thanked 3,283 Times in 2,270 Posts

If he was already high maybe something in the catnip altered his high but I'm pretty sure that unless you lace it with 5-MeOw then it won't work.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
LegalizeSexyAlbumcovers (05-26-2011), Legend (05-26-2011)
Old 05-26-2011, 01:06 AM
Duke

Thanked 1,034 Times in 707 Posts

Most likely placebo. I smoked some catnip back in highschool, didn't do anything.
Old 05-26-2011, 01:09 AM
A Light Shining in Darkness

Thanked 1,175 Times in 863 Posts
Grin Re: Catnip/Weed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachosomoza View Post
Costs too much..
I think ripping people off costs too much.

Maybe we just value different things. I value community over $$$$.
Old 05-26-2011, 01:12 AM
Knight

Quote:
I value community over $$$$.
gtfo Moralman
Old 05-26-2011, 01:15 AM

Quote:
I value community over $$$$.
I do too, but I don't care what happens to rich spoiled suburban kids. Take their investment banking daddy's money and put it towards the good of the oppressed community.
Old 05-26-2011, 01:17 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

lol youll make more money sellin real good shit than selling catnip ONCE and never having another customer again
The man who is proudly certain of his own value, will want the highest type of woman he can find, the woman he admires, the strongest, the hardest to conquer — because only the possession of a heroine will give him the sense of an achievement, not the possession of a brainless slut. -Francisco D’Anconia
Old 05-26-2011, 01:20 AM

Whoever said it had to be a permanent show? Move around.
Old 05-26-2011, 01:25 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

how are you gonna afford moving around when your selling 20 dollars at a time to maybe 3 people at most before everyone realizes your full of shit?
Old 05-26-2011, 01:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtg81r View Post
Yes, I did a search and came up with only a few results. So i am now posting to get thoughts and ideas. I have bought an ounce of catnip for roughly $5, it doesnt smell like weed, but when it burns it does. It also tastes like weed when its smoked. Anyways a kiod from school who has smoked alot and for quite a while wanted some of my "weed" cuz he didnt have any. So I made a fat dime and was like here just so you are happy you can smoke a blunt of it before you buy. I smoked it with him. After like 5 minutes he was like "Dude, Im high." This is no joke. So I was thinking of mixing or at least setting some weed in with it so it smells like some good stuff and then sell joints and blunts. And please dont post about how im gonna get my ass beat and shit.
I'm not going to get angry with you and tell you this is a horrible idea, because if you can sell catnip as weed to people without them knowing it's not weed, then you are a master con.

Unless you're selling it to mentally retarded people(which it now sounds like you're doing), in that case, not cool bro.
Old 05-26-2011, 01:32 AM
The Motherfucking Duke

You'd have to be a complete drug n00b to buy that shit. It won't even be in buds. Maybe try mixing it with honey and forming that into bud shapes and let dry. Also, if you get caught by the police they will charge with selling a look-alike substance, which carries the same punishment as the real deal.
Old 05-26-2011, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeometricGyarados4 View Post
how are you gonna afford moving around when your selling 20 dollars at a time to maybe 3 people at most before everyone realizes your full of shit?
A bourgeois, spoiled sucker is born every minute, GG4. Especially in large metropolitan areas with public transport and anonymity. Besides, OP's target market (rich, insulated brats) doesn't sound like the types of people to catch onto bullshit that fast. I'd recommend them for all comrades in need of cash. They are fat targets for cons, robbery, and theft. They deserve it, anyway.
Old 05-26-2011, 01:56 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
A bourgeois, spoiled sucker is born every minute, GG4. Especially in large metropolitan areas with public transport and anonymity. Besides, OP's target market (rich, insulated brats) doesn't sound like the types of people to catch onto bullshit that fast. I'd recommend them for all comrades in need of cash. They are fat targets for cons, robbery, and theft. They deserve it, anyway.
yea, but check my nigro.

so you buy a qp for 1100 dollas, sell it for 20 a g and get many return customers as well as they friends n shit, thats 2240$, more than double your money. buy a hp for 2k and do the same.thats 4480. buy a pound for ~4k and eventually someone will come looking for an ounce or two give them your small time buyers phone numbers and have him take over the small deals in your area, move your business elsewhere and start over. sell ozs for 350-380 per, have four people buying ounces regularly and thats 1.6k profit per pound. the you can buy more at a time for cheaper and make more money each time you re up, plus you can still sell smaller sacks to friends to pay for whatever weed you may or may not be smoking. its like you want the real money or you want that petty shit be rippin niggas off all the time gettin that bad rep, nawmsayin boi?

i dont know bout that weed shit but thats how id do it IF i were doing it nawmean
Old 05-26-2011, 01:58 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

also rich kids is the best customers cuz they love to get high and have alot of monay
Old 05-26-2011, 02:03 AM

I didn't understand half of that shit. But, my approach wouldn't take reputation into consideration. It's a short con.
Old 05-26-2011, 02:12 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

allz im trying to say is a long term, low profile deal works better than a short term sketchy bidness deal. do you nawm sayin?
Old 05-26-2011, 02:15 AM

Nevermind, comrade. Nevermind.
Old 05-26-2011, 02:30 AM
Marquis

I wouldn't recommend smoking it since it tastes like shit and doesn't get you high, but it makes a mean tea. Tastes delicious and has calming properties similar to other teas.
Old 05-26-2011, 02:42 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:

Nevermind, comrade. Nevermind.
im just all out tht skrilla dawg its all gooda may nigga
Old 05-26-2011, 02:43 AM
Archduke

I found this catnip thread while doing a search for something else, ironically. http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=60400
Old 05-26-2011, 07:33 PM
Serf

Well here is what I am planning on doing right now. Im having my friend get me a gram or two of some good medical stuff and I am going to mix it in to like quite a bit of catnip and sell it as Regs. Probably around $5 for (2) 1 gram joints.
Old 05-27-2011, 01:41 AM
Marquis

Have fun getting your ass beat.

Last edited by Kow; 05-27-2011 at 01:45 AM.
Old 05-27-2011, 01:50 AM
Sex Cucumber

Thanked 2,185 Times in 1,481 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Zanick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kow View Post
Have fun getting your ass beat.
This. And, shit.
Old 05-27-2011, 11:18 PM

As long as you mix in a decent amount of real weed in it then you will be fine.

Also, please note that parsley flakes can be used to similar effect. Smoked someone out a straight bowl of it and they didn't notice, even got placebos lol.

But yeah no matter how many people say otherwise it's a solid idea as long as you do it right and don't short it out TOO much with the real stuff. From what it sounds like with said catnip smelling, and smoking like weed you're in liky Flyn, so to speak.

To be honest the worst case scenario is someone just thinks you sell shitty weed. Whatever.

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, this isn't about class warfare. Make no mistake, this is about gypsying people out of their money for personal profit. And that's what this forum is about.

Last edited by Cory; 05-27-2011 at 11:20 PM.
Old 05-28-2011, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory View Post
As long as you mix in a decent amount of real weed in it then you will be fine.

Also, please note that parsley flakes can be used to similar effect. Smoked someone out a straight bowl of it and they didn't notice, even got placebos lol.

But yeah no matter how many people say otherwise it's a solid idea as long as you do it right and don't short it out TOO much with the real stuff. From what it sounds like with said catnip smelling, and smoking like weed you're in liky Flyn, so to speak.

To be honest the worst case scenario is someone just thinks you sell shitty weed. Whatever.

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, this isn't about class warfare. Make no mistake, this is about gypsying people out of their money for personal profit. And that's what this forum is about.
Many notable leftists endorse illegalism as a means to acquire resources for the benefit of the people. Look up the May 19th Organization and the Weathermen.
Old 05-28-2011, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Many notable leftists endorse illegalism as a means to acquire resources for the benefit of the people. Look up the May 19th Organization and the Weathermen.
Yeah I know but Im just sayin that this dude in all likleyhood is just gonna spend the profits on alchy/drugs for himself so whatever.
Old 05-28-2011, 04:48 PM
Drunk Motherfucker

Quote:
I do too, but I don't care what happens to rich spoiled suburban kids. Take their investment banking daddy's money and put it towards the good of the oppressed community.
you're such a faggot nigger. you sit there in your mom's house, using her internet all day, unemployed, and talking all this shit about being oppressed. stfu
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Timothy The G (05-28-2011)
Old 05-28-2011, 04:57 PM
Grander Duke

Quote:
I'm wondering about any potential adverse effects from catnip, though.
Apparently none, apart from an overwhelming desire to lick your own balls.
My Gran said to me, "Young men of today just aren't as polite and charming as they were when I was young." I had to explain, "That’s because they aren’t trying to fuck you now." - Francis Martin Patrick Boyle
Old 05-28-2011, 05:13 PM
Knight

smoke tree bark...strip it,grind it,roll it.

seriously,ive never laughed so much in my life smoking that shit
Old 05-28-2011, 05:24 PM
holier than thou

I guy I know sold fake acid to someone 3 times. It was a cut up tattoo business card sprayed with cologne.

If you find the right sucker, he'll keep coming back till his friends straighten him out, then you may have trouble.
A monk asked Tozan, "How can we escape the cold and heat?" Tozan replied, "Why not go where there is no cold and heat?" "Is there such a place?" the monk asked. Tozan commented, "When cold, be thoroughly cold; when hot, be hot through and through.
Old 05-28-2011, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
I guy I know sold fake acid to someone 3 times. It was a cut up tattoo business card sprayed with cologne.

If you find the right sucker, he'll keep coming back till his friends straighten him out, then you may have trouble.
All they'll do is not want to see you again if you look and act threatening enough. And they sure as hell won't call the cops. Targeting the right type of people is the key here.