Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 06-01-2011, 12:21 AM
Knight

Default My experience with Head Trip herbal incense

I have been smoking spice (or incense) for a little over a year for obvious reasons my job and also out of curiosity. I usually smoke cloud 10 summit I pick it up from a gas station by my house. Last thursday I went in and they had a new blend called "Head Trip" I figured why not and bought a gram. So I get home and load a bowl up,smoke it and while it is a lot stronger than the summit I liked it. Now don't get me wrong i have smoked pounds of pot and have ate a bunch of acid over the years (I am 28) but this shit put me through one of if not the WORST trip I have ever had and i say "trip" because that was what it was like. Fast forward to last night I load my pipe up smoke it and 10 mins later it starts to kick in. It feels familliar like last time but something feels off. 10 mins later I start to feel uncomfortable..my heart starts beating really fast. I try to shrug it off but it just gets worse so i go into the living room and ghostbusters is on...yes this will calm me down. Nope wrong i start watching and my left hand starts going numb and my heartbeat starts getting faster and faster and now my whole arm is numb and it isn't just a numb feeling it feels like my arm is just not there. Then i start getting this wierd feeling go over my body. It starts from my chest and goes up to my head like a wave. It is that same feeling you get if you get startled or scared but intensified. At this point I have to get up off the couch and walk around...guess what? now my legs feel just like my arm and my heart is beating even faster. I try to calm myself down telling myself it is just the drug calm down you will be ok it will wear off eventually. Nope it just keeps getting worse and worse by this point my entire body has absolutely no feeling at all. It feels as if my soul is floating above my body and I am looking down at myself. I have felt this feeling before but not like this as I am sure many of you have before especially those that have taken pscychedlics . This continues on until about 3 am when i finally calm down and fall asleep. Needless to say I am not going to be fucking with incense for a long time. Take this as a cautionary tale as to why herbal incense should not be taken lightly. I did some research online about this particular blend and found that this has happened to many others who have smoked Head Trip. Head Trip is only meant to be smoked 1 or 2 hits at a time. Seeing as most of these blends have no instructions please be very careful when using these. It is common knowledge that the rc market is very sketchy so be careful friends don't end up like me. It was a hellish experience and I don't think I am fucking with this stuff for a long time if ever again.

http://static.wix.com/media/8963e2e3...b61.wix_mp_128
Old 06-01-2011, 12:07 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 4,475 Times in 2,893 Posts
Default Re: My experience with Head Trip herbal incense

Old 06-01-2011, 12:17 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Well did you atleast find out what chemical(s) was in the incense? And furthermore, why are you SMOKING incense? jeeeeeeeze.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:35 PM
Baron

pure substances > unknown chemicals and plant matter
The Creator of Life (06-04-2011)
Old 06-01-2011, 06:40 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
I have been smoking spice (or incense) for a little over a year for obvious reasons my job and also out of curiosity. I usually smoke cloud 10 summit I pick it up from a gas station by my house. Last thursday I went in and they had a new blend called "Head Trip" I figured why not and bought a gram. So I get home and load a bowl up,smoke it and while it is a lot stronger than the summit I liked it. Now don't get me wrong i have smoked pounds of pot and have ate a bunch of acid over the years (I am 28) but this shit put me through one of if not the WORST trip I have ever had and i say "trip" because that was what it was like. Fast forward to last night I load my pipe up smoke it and 10 mins later it starts to kick in. It feels familliar like last time but something feels off. 10 mins later I start to feel uncomfortable..my heart starts beating really fast. I try to shrug it off but it just gets worse so i go into the living room and ghostbusters is on...yes this will calm me down. Nope wrong i start watching and my left hand starts going numb and my heartbeat starts getting faster and faster and now my whole arm is numb and it isn't just a numb feeling it feels like my arm is just not there. Then i start getting this wierd feeling go over my body. It starts from my chest and goes up to my head like a wave. It is that same feeling you get if you get startled or scared but intensified. At this point I have to get up off the couch and walk around...guess what? now my legs feel just like my arm and my heart is beating even faster. I try to calm myself down telling myself it is just the drug calm down you will be ok it will wear off eventually. Nope it just keeps getting worse and worse by this point my entire body has absolutely no feeling at all. It feels as if my soul is floating above my body and I am looking down at myself. I have felt this feeling before but not like this as I am sure many of you have before especially those that have taken pscychedlics . This continues on until about 3 am when i finally calm down and fall asleep. Needless to say I am not going to be fucking with incense for a long time. Take this as a cautionary tale as to why herbal incense should not be taken lightly. I did some research online about this particular blend and found that this has happened to many others who have smoked Head Trip. Head Trip is only meant to be smoked 1 or 2 hits at a time. Seeing as most of these blends have no instructions please be very careful when using these. It is common knowledge that the rc market is very sketchy so be careful friends don't end up like me. It was a hellish experience and I don't think I am fucking with this stuff for a long time if ever again.

Thats why you dont fuck with spice. I smoked it from june of last year until december..Worst mistake ever. I was spending $30 a day at the gas station. Anyway, one time i smoked 3 bowls of dragonspice and my heart started to beat fast..Then it went off like a fucking rocket out of nowhere. Mustve been 220 beats a minute. Three months of hell followed with severe anxiety, heart palpitations and a trip to the ER
Old 06-01-2011, 07:03 PM
Knight

seriously fuck spice. that shit was like poison
Old 06-03-2011, 07:45 AM
Count

Send a message via ICQ to Bong McPuffin Send a message via AIM to Bong McPuffin Send a message via MSN to Bong McPuffin Send a message via Yahoo to Bong McPuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackout View Post

Learn2Paragraph.
Old 06-03-2011, 11:24 AM
Banned

pussies.
Old 06-03-2011, 05:56 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy The G View Post
pussies.
why dont you go huff cement glue you "pussy"
Old 06-03-2011, 08:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifereus View Post
why dont you go huff cement glue you "pussy"
why don't you have a panic attack off of gas station incense that 14 year olds smoke every fuckin day
Old 06-03-2011, 08:09 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Timothy you're either a complete troll or a complete fucking idiot. I have not seen one good post by you so far. You're a fucking idiot.
Old 06-03-2011, 08:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashleshmash View Post
Timothy you're either a complete troll or a complete fucking idiot. I have not seen one good post by you so far. You're a fucking idiot.
Well if it makes you feel any better I think you're a complete moron too. And a 16 year old virgin extraordinaire.
Old 06-03-2011, 08:15 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

I retract my statement. Most of the things I've seen by you are complete shit but not everything. You just sound ignorant as fuck in this thread. Which is why I call you a troll.
Old 06-03-2011, 08:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
I retract my statement. Most of the things I've seen by you are complete shit but not everything. You just sound ignorant as fuck in this thread. Which is why I call you a troll.
I don't retract mine dawg
Old 06-03-2011, 08:28 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Well I hope you feel good about it.
Old 06-03-2011, 09:29 PM
Duke

Thanked 1,034 Times in 707 Posts

tl;dr because I guarentee I've heard the story 1000 fucking times.
Old 06-03-2011, 09:31 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

You have.
Old 06-03-2011, 09:41 PM
Banned

Got mah Vans on but they look like sneakas
Old 06-03-2011, 09:43 PM
welcome to the machine

what is it with people smoking something just because its in a bag and labelled with a trippy name?
Old 06-03-2011, 09:49 PM
Haiti's Forum Agency

Thanked 2,461 Times in 1,758 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObscuredByClouds View Post
what is it with people smoking something just because its in a bag and labelled with a trippy name?
im not sure about this but i think the stuff in the baggies is sprayed with synthetic cannabinoids.
Old 06-03-2011, 10:01 PM
Start Fires, Smoke Meth.

Fuck I have some Head Trip right now. You just made me want to try it a lot less. Take it slow, yeah? REALLL slow this time I guess, I fucking hate bad trips. Then again I've gone WAY too far with -018, and that only messed me up a little bit...You guys ever get to the point where there were mountains in your head? Shit's so cash and not cash at the same time.

I read up online, people are saying one toke, two tokes max? Seriously?
Old 06-04-2011, 01:14 AM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trix Are For Kids View Post
Fuck I have some Head Trip right now. You just made me want to try it a lot less. Take it slow, yeah? REALLL slow this time I guess, I fucking hate bad trips. Then again I've gone WAY too far with -018, and that only messed me up a little bit...You guys ever get to the point where there were mountains in your head? Shit's so cash and not cash at the same time.

yes one toke maybe two at first.
Old 06-04-2011, 01:18 AM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bong McPuffin View Post
Learn2Paragraph.
learn to suck my cock you fucking prick. SORRY i was posting with my psp. contribute something to this thread instead of bitching about paragraphs. sorry to be a dick but jeeeeez.
Old 06-04-2011, 03:07 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trix Are For Kids View Post

one time i had red fish popping into my head clear as anything ive ever seen they were swimming in blue water after about 35mg jwh
Old 06-04-2011, 03:35 AM
Peasant

This is why you need to stop messing with gas station crap and get on board with muffins and fire herbal incense! That way you actually know what you're getting AND you'd be getting it a FUCKload cheaper!
Fire Herbal Incense - "The Champagne of Herbal Incense!" House Blend (XX) // Inferno (XXX) // Lebanese Chocolate (XXX) // Keef (XXX) Top-Shelf Herbal Incense and Concentrates at Wholesale Pricing! fireherbalincense@gmail.com FIREHERBALINCENSE.net
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
CountBlah (06-06-2011)
Old 06-04-2011, 03:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireHerbalIncense View Post
This is why you need to stop messing with gas station crap and get on board with muffins and fire herbal incense! That way you actually know what you're getting AND you'd be getting it a FUCKload cheaper!
this but Lol at shameless plug
Old 06-04-2011, 03:45 AM
Knight

i was fine with the cloud 10 summit. head trip is just too much. no directions or ingredients. very sketchy. time to go back to sweet mary jane. and trix please go easy with head trip that was a hellish experience for me. pm me and let me know how it goes. i am curious. good luck buddy.

Last edited by Blackout; 06-04-2011 at 03:50 AM.
Old 06-04-2011, 03:50 AM
Banned

i got my sample of Head Trip today too.. I smoked a tiny bowl and I am.... whooooosh... Fuckin shit man..

I'm not freakin' out but yeah I could see how you might..

This shit is strong as a bitch. Doesn't this shit have 2C-E in it, LOL.
Old 06-04-2011, 03:54 AM
Knight

a bowl of that shit is way too much. that is what i smoked just an average bowl. be careful dude. let me know how it goes.
Old 06-04-2011, 03:56 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy The G View Post
i got my sample of Head Trip today too.. I smoked a tiny bowl and I am.... whooooosh... Fuckin shit man..

I'm not freakin' out but yeah I could see how you might..

This shit is strong as a bitch. Doesn't this shit have 2C-E in it, LOL.
callin us pussies
Old 06-04-2011, 06:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifereus View Post
callin us pussies
i'm not scared of fuckin incense like you are. it's just good shit. i was euphoric the whole time.
Old 06-04-2011, 06:39 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

It's a good rule of thumb to be cautious. I'd rather be scared of something than naive as fuck about it.
Old 06-04-2011, 06:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
It's a good rule of thumb to be cautious. I'd rather be scared of something than naive as fuck about it.
i was cautious.
Old 06-04-2011, 06:44 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Yeah, but you make it sound like because it's incense it's harmless as fuck.
Old 06-04-2011, 06:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, but you make it sound like because it's incense it's harmless as fuck.
it.. is harmless.

worst case you trip balls for 3 hours
Old 06-04-2011, 06:48 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

You don't even KNOW what is in the incense and already you're claiming it's harmless. Idiot.
Old 06-04-2011, 06:50 AM
Goin' hamburger

Thanked 3,404 Times in 1,764 Posts
Thumbs Up Re: My experience with Head Trip herbal incense

The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
CountBlah (06-06-2011)
Old 06-04-2011, 06:51 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

I am SO mad it's not even mad but extremely angry.
Old 06-04-2011, 06:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
You don't even KNOW what is in the incense and already you're claiming it's harmless. Idiot.
Old 06-04-2011, 08:56 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

What is to facepalm about? Do you actually fucking know the synthetic cannabinoids that are in this incense? No? Then shut the fuck up. Jesus, you even asked if 2C-E was in it.
kingOfCrash (06-04-2011)