Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Hobbies > Bad Ideas

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-22-2011, 05:49 AM
SleepyDude SleepyDude is offline
Peasant
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: good luck finding me mr police
Thanks: 7
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default how do u open a fake bank account?

i plan on making a fake bank acount and i am minor got any ideas like what u need and do they check your detils like send the info to the police and checking your real?

i am in australia and want a australian advice about this. plz don't be offend

(i am not planing to do this but i am just asking)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-22-2011, 06:10 AM
boobies boobies is offline
Serf
 
Join Date: May 2011
Thanks: 1
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-22-2011, 06:16 AM
Charles Manson Charles Manson is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: stockton, california
Thanks: 394
Thanked 373 Times in 300 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

Impossible.

You need 2 forms of id, and a matching SSN.

Good luck.

Yer gunna need it.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-22-2011, 06:22 AM
Tachosomoza Tachosomoza is offline
Significantly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In a hoveround.
Thanks: 1,884
Thanked 2,278 Times in 1,745 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

Yes, they check if your information is real. They do that EVERYWHERE.

Also, know that there is no such thing as a "fake bank account".
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-22-2011, 06:33 AM
SleepyDude SleepyDude is offline
Peasant
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: good luck finding me mr police
Thanks: 7
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

i heard all u need is a birth cetifget for a minor?
i heard westpac and anz does'nt check info only when u get a visa or paypal which i am not planning on getting
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-22-2011, 06:40 AM
Tachosomoza Tachosomoza is offline
Significantly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In a hoveround.
Thanks: 1,884
Thanked 2,278 Times in 1,745 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyDude View Post
i heard all u need is a birth cetifget for a minor?
i heard westpac and anz does'nt check info only when u get a visa or paypal which i am not planning on getting
You aren't making the slightest iota of sense. Here, you need a SSN and Picture ID, at the least.

I don't care what you've heard, they will check your information. Don't walk into a bank with shitty documents with entirely made up information on them and expect to walk out with an account.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-22-2011, 06:41 AM
boobies boobies is offline
Serf
 
Join Date: May 2011
Thanks: 1
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Thumbs Up Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyDude View Post
i heard all u need is a birth cetifget for a minor?
i heard westpac and anz does'nt check info only when u get a visa or paypal which i am not planning on getting
1) Scan your birth certificate into your computer.
2) Photoshop a different name and birthday.
3) Print out your new birth certificate.
4) Use it to open a new bank account.

I opened 4 bank accounts this way man, it's really easy.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-22-2011, 06:45 AM
Tachosomoza Tachosomoza is offline
Significantly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In a hoveround.
Thanks: 1,884
Thanked 2,278 Times in 1,745 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobies View Post
1) Scan your birth certificate into your computer.
2) Photoshop a different name and birthday.
3) Print out your new birth certificate.
4) Use it to open a new bank account.

I opened 4 bank accounts this way man, it's really easy.
http://www.mcgpaper.com/whatissecpap1.html

No, you didn't. Stop fucking posing. There's watermarks and other security features on the certificates. Abagnale saw to that.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Charles Manson (06-22-2011), ChronicBoom! (06-27-2011)
  #9  
Old 06-22-2011, 06:46 AM
Nitrile Nitrile is offline
Peasant
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Thanks: 2
Thanked 20 Times in 14 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

What do you plan on doing with the bank account?
How much do you want to have deposited in there?

Getting a pre-paid debit card with someone else's details is a lot easier and less risky than opening a bank account and they are basically small bank accounts. You can deposit up to $10,000 in many of them, they have an account and routing number to wire funds to, and you have the debit card to withdraw $ from an atm and POS.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-22-2011, 07:52 AM
SleepyDude SleepyDude is offline
Peasant
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: good luck finding me mr police
Thanks: 7
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrile View Post
What do you plan on doing with the bank account?
How much do you want to have deposited in there?

Getting a pre-paid debit card with someone else's details is a lot easier and less risky than opening a bank account and they are basically small bank accounts. You can deposit up to $10,000 in many of them, they have an account and routing number to wire funds to, and you have the debit card to withdraw $ from an atm and POS.
i plan on having a back up acount for when i am older(i might do some thing stupid and have my name on a wanted list so i need a fake acount just incase)
how much am i puting in 8,000 9,000(as much as i can)
i can't find prepaid debit cards in australia and u can't use them i think. i might be able to use a freind birth cetiffget and he use mine to open acount but i don'nt like the idea
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-22-2011, 07:57 AM
Tachosomoza Tachosomoza is offline
Significantly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In a hoveround.
Thanks: 1,884
Thanked 2,278 Times in 1,745 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyDude View Post
i plan on having a back up acount for when i am older(i might do some thing stupid and have my name on a wanted list so i need a fake acount just incase)
how much am i puting in 8,000 9,000(as much as i can)
i can't find prepaid debit cards in australia and u can't use them i think. i might be able to use a freind birth cetiffget and he use mine to open acount but i don'nt like the idea
What the fuck?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-22-2011, 09:30 AM
boobies boobies is offline
Serf
 
Join Date: May 2011
Thanks: 1
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Thumbs Down Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachosomoza View Post
http://www.mcgpaper.com/whatissecpap1.html

No, you didn't. Stop fucking posing. There's watermarks and other security features on the certificates. Abagnale saw to that.
I was joking you imbecile.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-22-2011, 09:41 AM
Vox Ducis's Avatar
Vox Ducis Vox Ducis is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: France
Thanks: 936
Thanked 924 Times in 583 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to Vox Ducis
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

I've seen lots of idiots in BI, but OP is the worst of all.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-22-2011, 09:46 AM
Charles Manson Charles Manson is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: stockton, california
Thanks: 394
Thanked 373 Times in 300 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobies View Post
I was joking you imbecile.
No you weren't you're just a fucking moron.


Way to go tach, now we all know this dudes a lieing asshole.

+1 for tachosomoza

Last edited by Charles Manson; 06-22-2011 at 10:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-22-2011, 09:51 AM
boobies boobies is offline
Serf
 
Join Date: May 2011
Thanks: 1
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Manson View Post
No you weren't your just a fucking moron.


Way to go tach, now we all know this dudes a lieing asshole.

+1 for tachosomoza
*you're just a fucking moron.

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-22-2011, 09:53 AM
Rainycity's Avatar
Rainycity Rainycity is offline
Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: My fort made out of blankets.
Thanks: 1,478
Thanked 1,016 Times in 723 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

So heres what you do.
1. you walk in, piece of cake
2. show them your "id" student id card will sufice
3. inquire about apply for all the free cool shit they have
4. proceed to roll in money.
5. hos and bitches.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-22-2011, 03:22 PM
Nik0's Avatar
Nik0 Nik0 is offline
Wealthy Merchant
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Thanks: 20
Thanked 35 Times in 25 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyDude View Post
i plan on making a fake bank acount
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyDude View Post
(i am not planing to do this but i am just asking)


If you value your freedom, dont do it.
__________________
$15 Sensormatic Hook Kits, free shipping, go to http://slboss.com!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-22-2011, 10:12 PM
Corey Corey is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Thanks: 321
Thanked 124 Times in 96 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachosomoza View Post
What the fuck?
You are stupid if you don't understand that, maybe read the post he quoted and things will click.


OP whoever told you , all you need is a birth certificate to get an account, is probably a minor who got his with that because his parents had an account at the bank too. You're going to need SS# , DOB, full name, proof of address, proof of identity, birth certificate, and if you want in a different identity you'll have to get a bunch of stolen items from the same person, who can fit your description, then find out what is necessary to create a bank account, then gather all the details and go, in-suspicious as hell. I'm not positive but you probably won't be able open it since you're a minor.

You'd be better off getting a pre-paid debit card (essentially a bank account) in stolen DOB, stolen SS# and a drop house, then ATMs with big withdraws at night time in dim places with a disguise (cover your face, hoodie, mask, scarf, etc.)

You only want an account to save clean money, not scam the bank by getting a loan, or a front for a prior loan/bill or just for the hell of it, so it'd be best to get a pre-paid card and load them at convenience stores. Check these out

http://auspost.com.au/personal/reloa...isa-cards.html

2,000 a month limit, lame..but google around for "australia pre-paid debit cards." You could even find somebody out of australia to get one in a country the card is supported in, then load the funds via the internet or phone with scammed or online-purchased reloads with non-reloadable pre-paid visas which are everywhere, then you can withdraw at ATMs with this out of country card anywhere because the ATM are supported all over the world for a major brand like visa or mastercard.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-22-2011, 10:16 PM
Tachosomoza Tachosomoza is offline
Significantly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In a hoveround.
Thanks: 1,884
Thanked 2,278 Times in 1,745 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
You are stupid if you don't understand that, maybe read the post he quoted and things will click.
The last part was confusing.

Quote:
i might be able to use a freind birth cetiffget and he use mine to open acount but i don'nt like the idea
But, anyways, the prepaid debit card route will work best for his situation. He doesn't want a case for bank fraud by trying to open accounts with completely made up info. Like you said, he's not trying to scam the bank or anything, so he doesn't need an account. If he were to open an account at a bank, he'd do well to use real, stolen (or bought) PI.

Also, OP won't be able to open an account if he's a "minor", whatever that definition is in Australia.

Last edited by Tachosomoza; 06-22-2011 at 10:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Corey (06-23-2011)
  #20  
Old 06-23-2011, 04:38 AM
Larva's Avatar
Larva Larva is offline
Wealthy Merchant
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: One foot in the grave
Thanks: 78
Thanked 165 Times in 106 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachosomoza View Post
Don't walk into a bank with shitty documents with entirely made up information on them and expect to walk out with an account.
Unless you're Mexican, and in the US illegally. Just head to Los Angeles and you're golden. Just give them a name, and a SSN you borrowed off a dead guy... they don't care.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 06-23-2011, 06:53 AM
jaycake jaycake is offline
Serf
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyDude View Post
i plan on making a fake bank acount and i am minor got any ideas like what u need and do they check your detils like send the info to the police and checking your real?

i am in australia and want a australian advice about this. plz don't be offend

(i am not planing to do this but i am just asking)
They don't do a police check, but they do take record of your information which you submit to them (your ID).


Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyDude View Post
i plan on having a back up acount for when i am older(i might do some thing stupid and have my name on a wanted list so i need a fake acount just incase)
how much am i puting in 8,000 9,000(as much as i can)
i can't find prepaid debit cards in australia and u can't use them i think. i might be able to use a freind birth cetiffget and he use mine to open acount but i don'nt like the idea
Umm yes we do have Prepaid Debit cards here, you have to get them through your bank though, or an issuer like Visa. Search "visa debit" on Google.

You can get your friend's birth certificate and use that to open an account, however if you do anything shifty then he'll be the one copping the fine/punishment.
Give a bank a call and ask them some questions about the forms of ID you need to open an account if you're under 18 yrs.
The down side is that if your friend knows there's a substantial amount of money in your account, he/she can go into any branch, show their photo ID and then make a withdrawal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachosomoza View Post
Also, OP won't be able to open an account if he's a "minor", whatever that definition is in Australia.
You can, actually. As long as you're over 15 (I think) you can open an account without a parent or guardian as trustee.

Last edited by jaycake; 06-23-2011 at 06:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-23-2011, 07:43 AM
Tachosomoza Tachosomoza is offline
Significantly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In a hoveround.
Thanks: 1,884
Thanked 2,278 Times in 1,745 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larva View Post
Unless you're Mexican, and in the US illegally. Just head to Los Angeles and you're golden. Just give them a name, and a SSN you borrowed off a dead guy... they don't care.
IIRC, they crosscheck the name with the SSN in a database. And they do care, because they get in deep doo-doo if they're found out to be knowingly accepting false information to open accounts, or facilitating money laundering activities with accounts opened with false information.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-23-2011, 07:47 AM
ysr2096 ysr2096 is offline
ysr2096
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 353 Times in 269 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

And the identification standards are way lower for minors.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-23-2011, 07:53 AM
Tachosomoza Tachosomoza is offline
Significantly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In a hoveround.
Thanks: 1,884
Thanked 2,278 Times in 1,745 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

Also to open a bank account here, you need a picture ID, which can't be obtained without a Social Security Card, Birth Certificate, proof of residence, etc. They check your shit at the DMV (where you go to get the ID made). So, in the US, you're fucked before you even set foot in the bank. "Legit" info is the way to go.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-23-2011, 07:58 AM
Corey Corey is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Thanks: 321
Thanked 124 Times in 96 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachosomoza View Post
Also to open a bank account here, you need a picture ID, which can't be obtained without a Social Security Card, Birth Certificate, proof of residence, etc. They check your shit at the DMV (where you go to get the ID made). So, in the US, you're fucked before you even set foot in the bank. "Legit" info is the way to go.
You need much more than a picture ID, and a picture ID is the ONLY thing there that could easily be obtained.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-23-2011, 08:02 AM
Tachosomoza Tachosomoza is offline
Significantly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In a hoveround.
Thanks: 1,884
Thanked 2,278 Times in 1,745 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
You need much more than a picture ID, and a picture ID is the ONLY thing there that could easily be obtained.
I didn't say that the ONLY thing that you need is a picture ID, I said that if you waltz into a DMV and try to get a picture ID (which is one of the things you need), with fake information, you will be flagged. The best thing to do if you're going to open an account anywhere is to use real PI other than one's own.

Also:

http://www.australianaustralia.com/p..._Australia/190

Last edited by Tachosomoza; 06-23-2011 at 08:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-23-2011, 08:49 AM
Corey Corey is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Thanks: 321
Thanked 124 Times in 96 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

you're a failure
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-23-2011, 03:26 PM
ShadyLady ShadyLady is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Thanks: 245
Thanked 724 Times in 550 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

Just an advisory, the DMV's in most states have facial recognition software.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-24-2011, 12:09 PM
SleepyDude SleepyDude is offline
Peasant
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: good luck finding me mr police
Thanks: 7
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachosomoza View Post
I didn't say that the ONLY thing that you need is a picture ID, I said that if you waltz into a DMV and try to get a picture ID (which is one of the things you need), with fake information, you will be flagged. The best thing to do if you're going to open an account anywhere is to use real PI other than one's own.

Also:

http://www.australianaustralia.com/p..._Australia/190
thanks for the info

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysr2096 View Post
And the identification standards are way lower for minors.
i know i am 14 but i plan on saying i am 16 the leagel age to open a bank acount with out parents conest and i have a perfect fake cetfeget and i asked a bank manger they said i am under 18 so they can't check the info but u must give conact detils and must sign a conract saying it's correct info and they are not ressopleble form any laws suits that may happen if the info is false and a few more things saying stuff like that
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-25-2011, 03:22 AM
senshido senshido is offline
Knight
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Land of The Rising Sun
Thanks: 338
Thanked 39 Times in 32 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyDude View Post
thanks for the info


i know i am 14 and a bitch but i plan on saying i am 16 the leagel age to open a bank acount with out parents conest and i have a perfect fake cetfeget and i asked a bank manger they said i am under 18 so they can't check the info but u must give conact detils and must sign a conract saying it's correct info and they are not ressopleble form any laws suits that may happen if the info is false and a few more things saying stuff like that

Learn to spell before you try bank fraud...
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
mcsugar (06-25-2011), RDProgrammer (08-01-2011), stuffed (06-27-2011)
  #31  
Old 06-25-2011, 03:30 AM
mcsugar mcsugar is offline
Peasant
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Thanks: 16
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

You can get a fake passport from another country and say you're a tourist who plans to stay in the country for a long time and don't want to leave your cash around. I opened a bank using my (real) passport because I didn't have SSN yet back then and it worked. They just need something with your picture and basic personal information. They didn't even scan my passport.

Last edited by mcsugar; 06-25-2011 at 03:36 AM.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
senshido (06-25-2011)
  #32  
Old 06-25-2011, 03:31 AM
electric wizard's Avatar
electric wizard electric wizard is offline
Knight
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 61
Thanked 54 Times in 44 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachosomoza View Post
You aren't making the slightest iota of sense. Here, you need a SSN and Picture ID, at the least.

I don't care what you've heard, they will check your information. Don't walk into a bank with shitty documents with entirely made up information on them and expect to walk out with an account.
Seriously. Expect to walk out with handcuffs, because that constitutes at least one federal crime.

Most reloadable debit/credit cards allow withdrawal at any ATM, and will include an account or card number that funds can be transfered to. At the least, cash can be taken to reload centers.

EDIT: Dont require a name attached to the card/account
__________________
&t - &z
traversing the alphabet
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 06-25-2011, 03:35 AM
mcsugar mcsugar is offline
Peasant
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Thanks: 16
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyDude View Post

i know i am 14 but i plan on saying i am 16 the leagel age to open a bank acount with out parents conest and i have a perfect fake cetfeget and i asked a bank manger they said i am under 18 so they can't check the info but u must give conact detils and must sign a conract saying it's correct info and they are not ressopleble form any laws suits that may happen if the info is false and a few more things saying stuff like that
Here's another way. You can use your real information. You get your friend who is over 18 years old to apply for a joined account designated for a minor. They won't ask anything, really. If they ask, your friend can just say he wants to transfer some money any time, or he is your legal guardian being that your parents aren't around all the time. Joined accounts are usually easier to open, assuming if you only want to open a bank account.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 06-25-2011, 03:57 AM
Tachosomoza Tachosomoza is offline
Significantly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In a hoveround.
Thanks: 1,884
Thanked 2,278 Times in 1,745 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

OP, I'd advise you to leave the banks alone. You need to do a LOT more research before you jump into that. You're waaaaay too young to be catching federal cases. Take the card route.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
senshido (06-25-2011)
  #35  
Old 06-25-2011, 09:55 PM
upinsmoke's Avatar
upinsmoke upinsmoke is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Thanks: 9
Thanked 164 Times in 117 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

If my friend had a address to send post to my friend can get a fake bank account in any name and they would not check because they only check for accounts which you can get credit for like current accounts but for basic savings and cash card accounts Nada credit checks.
__________________
And when the story takes a twist
If folds like a contortionist
Slight of hand and quick exchange
The old tricks have been rearranged

Engaged in crime I grasp my throat
Enraged my mind starts to smoke
Enforce a mental overload
Angry again, angry again, angry
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 06-26-2011, 01:34 PM
senshido senshido is offline
Knight
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Land of The Rising Sun
Thanks: 338
Thanked 39 Times in 32 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by upinsmoke View Post
If my friend had a address to send post to my friend can get a fake bank account in any name and they would not check because they only check for accounts which you can get credit for like current accounts but for basic savings and cash card accounts Nada credit checks.
In Canada they only seem to do verification for accounts like that and anything interest bearing, otherwise all you need is 2 IDs.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 06-26-2011, 01:58 PM
King of the world King of the world is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Thanks: 1,230
Thanked 1,309 Times in 949 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

Over the internet, the same way you would if you were setting up your own legitimate account, only with stolen information (the more you have on hand the better) and SOCK proxy. Use phishing tactics (not limited to fake log in pages). It's not rocket science.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 06-26-2011, 05:18 PM
Tachosomoza Tachosomoza is offline
Significantly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In a hoveround.
Thanks: 1,884
Thanked 2,278 Times in 1,745 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

I was under the impression that OP was sitting on cash...
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 06-26-2011, 07:17 PM
SleepyDude SleepyDude is offline
Peasant
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: good luck finding me mr police
Thanks: 7
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

where do u get the pre paid cards i never seen them and do u need ids for them? and can u buy them online?
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 06-26-2011, 07:19 PM
Tachosomoza Tachosomoza is offline
Significantly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In a hoveround.
Thanks: 1,884
Thanked 2,278 Times in 1,745 Posts
Default Re: how do u open a fake bank account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyDude View Post
where do u get the pre paid cards i never seen them and do u need ids for them? and can u buy them online?
You can apply for them online. Don't use personal information that can be traced back to you. Use the measure that King suggested earlier when applying. No, you don't need an ID.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
account, bank, fake, open

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How do you open a bank account without your real info? coolrunnings Bad Ideas 5 04-02-2011 07:13 PM
Adding a Bank account to PP account, depositing the money, and not verifying account. Tom "Fuck Models" Brady Bad Ideas 2 06-20-2010 06:01 AM
Help SWIM Open 10 Bank Accounts With Fake IDs Daily uiy23500 Bad Ideas 20 05-31-2010 12:31 PM
how do i open a fake ebay/paypal account? zaman Bad Ideas 12 03-13-2010 03:09 AM
how can swim get a fake bank account? Tom "Fuck Models" Brady Bad Ideas 2 02-21-2010 09:06 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:09 PM.


Hot Topics
Join our Chatroom!
Users: 8
Messages/minute: 0
Topic: "Only rule: be nice or I'll cut your fucking face off, dumbshit"
Users: 27
Messages/minute: 1.6
Topic: "http://codelove.org :: Below is above in 2 codes 1 love. :: wh..."
Users: 18
Messages/minute: 5
Topic: "http://www.literotica...."
Advertisements
Your ad could go right HERE! Contact us!

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.