Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 07-12-2011, 01:07 PM
Duke

Default Safest way to make quality meth?

I know how to make shake and bake meth. I've never done it. Police websites claim it's dangerous, but i dont think it is. I think they just say that to scare people. I think the only danger of it "blowing up" is when you are shaking it, if you don't keep letting the pressure off. (maybe i'm wrong??) Someone did tell me you shouldn't do it in direct sunlight.

The problem with this though, is I think most meth addicts also know how to make it. How would someone with little equipment, go about making better quality meth like the crystals you see? Is there another way to do shake and bake that it will turn out like that? Or maybe using a similar process that you don't have to heat anything?

Also what usually causes stuff to blow up? What part of the process does that happen and how do you avoid it?

Oh, and when you see people on tv heating stuff, is this the same thing as the lithium strips do using the shake and bake method? I don't know what all they use, but if they use coleman camping fuel too, that HAS to be dangerous. Applying heat to camping fuel seems really dumb. And please try to keep it simple as far as ingredients, stuff that anyone can get.
Old 07-12-2011, 01:42 PM
Duke

Default Re: Safest way to make quality meth?

Also, would a chemistry course at college help any?

My question about heating, I know those lithium strips are hot, so when you see them on tv with stuff on burners, is that the same thing? It seems a lot more dangerous, especially if they still use camping fuel, which is explosive. And if there is no simple way to make it into crystals, is there at least a way to make it where it's not that brownish color? The guy who told me how to do it, I forget but I think he said it comes out as like a reddish brown powder. What makes it like that in the shake and bake process and why doesn't it come out clear, or in crystals like in other ways?

Does it make a difference if you use the acid instead of draino?
Old 07-12-2011, 03:13 PM
Grandest Duke

Thanked 2,025 Times in 1,566 Posts

"Jane, Sweet Jane, how's this batch affecting your brain?"
Old 07-12-2011, 03:21 PM
Knight

If you can't even be bothered to google the HI reduction method...give up now.
Old 07-12-2011, 03:28 PM
Grandest Duke

Thanked 2,025 Times in 1,566 Posts

Maybe he should stay off the meth? His brain is already as small and red as a safety match head.
Old 07-12-2011, 04:06 PM
is baked

Thanked 1,267 Times in 954 Posts

take a t least a couple chemistry courses, jsut so you have some idea of the methodologies you're looking at. you might also read that thousand page sticky in flasks and beakers.
ACE_187 (07-12-2011)
Old 07-12-2011, 04:21 PM
is baked

did you know that a copy of total synthesis 2 now goes for 200 bucks on ebay? holy shit.
Old 07-12-2011, 04:23 PM
is baked

lol and amazon has it for 35 bucks. forget making meth, just sell cookbooks at high markup to tweekers.
Old 07-12-2011, 04:25 PM
Grander Duke

Thanked 2,283 Times in 1,493 Posts

I dono how helpful this is, (you've probably heard of it, OP, if not read it) but "Uncle Fester's Secrets of Methamphetamine Manufacture" seems to be highly regarded among underground forums. A pdf is easy to find online.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncle_Fester_%28author%29
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
ACE_187 (07-12-2011)
Old 07-12-2011, 04:27 PM
is baked

the problem with uncle fester is that most of his recipe precursors are no longer available. too dated. Strike's stuff's probably the same, although i did just find total synth 2 on demonoid.
Old 07-22-2011, 03:29 AM
Mud Farmer

Send a message via MSN to addict4life

////// STOP , READ , BEWARE /////// i don't care what anywho says about the SnB method but, Beware of this because it can & will fuck you up if you don't have the expirience. let's just say this guy i know has done it over 100+ times w/ only 1 accident. GET CARELESS OR COMPLACENT thinking it's not gonna happen to whoever,...and BOOM, it does, best advice : keep the Lithium strips away from everything else. place each ingredient away from the other. DRUGS-FORUM.COM "NO SHAKE N BAKE " discussion/ then find the thread " tried & true method"......end of story, you have been WARNED.
Old 08-04-2011, 06:50 AM
Mud Farmer

Roll Eyes Re: Safest way to make quality meth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE_187 View Post
Also, would a chemistry course at college help any?

My question about heating, I know those lithium strips are hot, so when you see them on tv with stuff on burners, is that the same thing? It seems a lot more dangerous, especially if they still use camping fuel, which is explosive. And if there is no simple way to make it into crystals, is there at least a way to make it where it's not that brownish color? The guy who told me how to do it, I forget but I think he said it comes out as like a reddish brown powder. What makes it like that in the shake and bake process and why doesn't it come out clear, or in crystals like in other ways?

Does it make a difference if you use the acid instead of draino?
put the powder in fuel make HCL smoke and it will rain HCL crystals was briefly with clean acetone let dry crush chop snort