Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Neurons & Needles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-21-2011, 02:59 PM
Daily's Avatar
Daily Daily is offline
Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: City of London
Thanks: 1,831
Thanked 2,335 Times in 1,522 Posts
Default Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

Why do people cry when others die? They're not suffering (unless they believe that they're in hell now). People cry because that person isn't there for them anymore, so the crying people are only crying because they have now lost a source which provided a benefit in their lives. People should be celebrating that others have escaped this hell. I never understand why religious people cry when other religious people die...I mean, the dead religious people are in heaven now, according to them...the ultimate paradise. So, why THE FUCK ARE YOU CRYING??? I've noticed that death hits atheists harder since atheists aren't comforted with the thought of afterlife for the dead. That's completely understood. So yeah...next time someone dies, don't cry you selfish fuck!

Also, I know some people would say that they cry for the family of the dead...who are also crying (being selfish). So...you're crying for people who are being selfish...wut...
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
arleybob (07-26-2011), Malcolm Equis (07-22-2011)
  #2  
Old 07-21-2011, 03:08 PM
Flatland's Avatar
Flatland Flatland is offline
Knight
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago
Thanks: 171
Thanked 54 Times in 35 Posts
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

I think it's more innate than that. People miss people when they die, that's more of a human thing than a religious thing. I cry when people I love die, fuck you.

This nature I think shows itself despite the religious brainwashing that you mentioned. In fact it is magnified because of the irony. Even though they "believe" there loved one is in heaven, they still bawl there fuckin eyes out because in truth, they have very little ability to understand what just actually happened.

That said, most religion hinders many people from earnestly listening to their own inner voice and reason.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-21-2011, 03:11 PM
Daily's Avatar
Daily Daily is offline
Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: City of London
Thanks: 1,831
Thanked 2,335 Times in 1,522 Posts
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatland View Post
I think it's more innate than that. People miss people when they die.
And why do they miss them? Because these people provided them happiness (the absolute emotion, which branches into other emotions). When this source of positive emotion is cut off, they cry. So it's still a selfish act because all they care about is their lack of happiness that stems from the other person's death. It's all about mememe.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-21-2011, 03:12 PM
elf omg elf omg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: :O
Thanks: 661
Thanked 586 Times in 409 Posts
Send a message via MSN to elf omg
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

having mixed emotions about things often makes me cry. in this case it might feel like the purest sort of hope for mankind and the sadness that comes with losing someone. knowledge that this person is now dead and will never come back.

it's ridiculous to call anyone selfish here. doesn't really matter if they are or aren't. or who they may be. crying isn't bad, it's just emotional.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-21-2011, 03:13 PM
J.P.W's Avatar
J.P.W J.P.W is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 184
Thanked 573 Times in 363 Posts
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily View Post
Why do people cry when others die? They're not suffering (unless they believe that they're in hell now). People cry because that person isn't there for them anymore, so the crying people are only crying because they have now lost a source which provided a benefit in their lives. People should be celebrating that others have escaped this hell. I never understand why religious people cry when other religious people die...I mean, the dead religious people are in heaven now, according to them...the ultimate paradise. So, why THE FUCK ARE YOU CRYING??? I've noticed that death hits atheists harder since atheists aren't comforted with the thought of afterlife for the dead. That's completely understood. So yeah...next time someone dies, don't cry you selfish fuck!

Also, I know some people would say that they cry for the family of the dead...who are also crying (being selfish). So...you're crying for people who are being selfish...wut...
Very creative troll-thread, however, crying is an emotion you can't always control. It's a bit rude to call someone selfish who can't control their emotions.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-21-2011, 03:13 PM
Daily's Avatar
Daily Daily is offline
Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: City of London
Thanks: 1,831
Thanked 2,335 Times in 1,522 Posts
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

It's a selfish act. Get over it, elf.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-21-2011, 03:14 PM
elf omg elf omg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: :O
Thanks: 661
Thanked 586 Times in 409 Posts
Send a message via MSN to elf omg
Cool Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily View Post
It's a selfish act. Get over it, elf.
bish wut
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-21-2011, 03:14 PM
cosmic cosmic is offline
Knight
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: SC
Thanks: 83
Thanked 125 Times in 87 Posts
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily View Post
Why do people cry when others die? They're not suffering (unless they believe that they're in hell now). People cry because that person isn't there for them anymore, so the crying people are only crying because they have now lost a source which provided a benefit in their lives. People should be celebrating that others have escaped this hell. I never understand why religious people cry when other religious people die...I mean, the dead religious people are in heaven now, according to them...the ultimate paradise. So, why THE FUCK ARE YOU CRYING??? I've noticed that death hits atheists harder since atheists aren't comforted with the thought of afterlife for the dead. That's completely understood. So yeah...next time someone dies, don't cry you selfish fuck!

Also, I know some people would say that they cry for the family of the dead...who are also crying (being selfish). So...you're crying for people who are being selfish...wut...
Ok..

If your mother dies, you would not cry?

How about your dog? Cat? Best friend? Child?

Its called human emotion, crying is the way for our bodys to adjust to the change, and feelings is our way of grieving, crying is a emotion..

If you do not have have emotions.. please seek professional help immediately!
__________________
Fuck this shit
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-21-2011, 03:14 PM
Daily's Avatar
Daily Daily is offline
Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: City of London
Thanks: 1,831
Thanked 2,335 Times in 1,522 Posts
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P.W View Post
Very creative troll-thread, however, crying is an emotion you can't always control. It's a bit rude to call someone selfish who can't control their emotions.
lol it's "rude" what the fuck, you think we living in some paradise world? What about people who cannot control their Kleptomania, does that mean they're not thieves? The people who cannot control their heroin addiction are not druggies? LOL!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-21-2011, 03:16 PM
Daily's Avatar
Daily Daily is offline
Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: City of London
Thanks: 1,831
Thanked 2,335 Times in 1,522 Posts
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
Ok..

If your mother dies, you would not cry?

How about your dog? Cat? Best friend? Child?

Its called human emotion, crying is the way for our bodys to adjust to the change, and feelings is our way of grieving, crying is a emotion..

If you do not have have emotions.. please seek professional help immediately!
I would not cry at all. I am not a selfish person. A friend of mine died recently and I did not shed a tear. I envied them. It's amazing how many deniers there are.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-21-2011, 03:17 PM
elf omg elf omg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: :O
Thanks: 661
Thanked 586 Times in 409 Posts
Send a message via MSN to elf omg
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

everyone cries, daily. it's normal and stuff.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-21-2011, 03:19 PM
Daily's Avatar
Daily Daily is offline
Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: City of London
Thanks: 1,831
Thanked 2,335 Times in 1,522 Posts
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P.W View Post
Neither of those examples are triggered by an emotion.
It doesn't matter, all of these things are triggered through chemical reactions. The point is, these things are out of their control.

EDIT: why'd you delete your post?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-21-2011, 03:19 PM
cosmic cosmic is offline
Knight
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: SC
Thanks: 83
Thanked 125 Times in 87 Posts
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily View Post
I would not cry at all. I am not a selfish person. A friend of mine died recently and I did not shed a tear. I envied them. It's amazing how many deniers there are.
Honestly daily, you need to see a psychiatrist.. You may be the next terrorist in this lifetime...

Emotions are apart of the human response system that adapts to change.. If you say you wont cry when your own child dies, then whats going to stop you from killing it??

Get help
__________________
Fuck this shit
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-21-2011, 03:20 PM
Blunderstar's Avatar
Blunderstar Blunderstar is offline
Igor Deckman
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Thanks: 2,529
Thanked 3,100 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

Lol, autism.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-21-2011, 03:21 PM
J.P.W's Avatar
J.P.W J.P.W is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 184
Thanked 573 Times in 363 Posts
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily View Post
EDIT: why'd you delete your post?
I was wrong, they are triggered by emotions. Desire.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-21-2011, 03:22 PM
Daily's Avatar
Daily Daily is offline
Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: City of London
Thanks: 1,831
Thanked 2,335 Times in 1,522 Posts
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
Honestly daily, you need to see a psychiatrist.. You may be the next terrorist in this lifetime...

Emotions are apart of the human response system that adapts to change.. If you say you wont cry when your own child dies, then whats going to stop you from killing it??

Get help
Actually, I am hoping to be a Psychiatrist. Check my diagnosis thread in this section. Also Blunderful, I do not suffer from autism or any kind of disorder on the autistic spectrum (Asperger's, etc) because I do not lack theory of mind skills. I can identify emotions and I can fully communicate my own thoughts.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-21-2011, 03:25 PM
Nolte Nolte is offline
Count
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Thanks: 213
Thanked 315 Times in 199 Posts
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

I think in alot of cases it reminds people of their own mortality.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-21-2011, 03:26 PM
cosmic cosmic is offline
Knight
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: SC
Thanks: 83
Thanked 125 Times in 87 Posts
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily View Post
Actually, I am hoping to be a Psychiatrist.
Sorry to break the news to you... But with a thought process like yours.. Your hope will die..

Because with your thought process.... Whats stopping you from killing someone if you have no emotion?

You are saying the same thing that Every serial killer caught has always said.

Do you actually think if they seen this post you would get licensed??
__________________
Fuck this shit
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-21-2011, 03:30 PM
J.P.W's Avatar
J.P.W J.P.W is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 184
Thanked 573 Times in 363 Posts
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
Sorry to break the news to you... But with a thought process like yours.. Your hope will die..

Because with your thought process.... Whats stopping you from killing someone if you have no emotion?

You are saying the same thing that Every serial killer caught has always said.

Do you actually think if they seen this post you would get licensed??
An emotionless psych would be the most objective one.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
arleybob (07-26-2011)
  #20  
Old 07-21-2011, 03:30 PM
Om Namah Shivaya Om Namah Shivaya is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: inside myself
Thanks: 864
Thanked 885 Times in 628 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Om Namah Shivaya
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily View Post
People should be celebrating that others have escaped this hell.
__________________
A menace to society. Society made me a menace.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-21-2011, 03:31 PM
Daily's Avatar
Daily Daily is offline
Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: City of London
Thanks: 1,831
Thanked 2,335 Times in 1,522 Posts
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
Sorry to break the news to you... But with a thought process like yours.. Your hope will die..

Because with your thought process.... Whats stopping you from killing someone if you have no emotion?

You are saying the same thing that Every serial killer caught has always said.

Do you actually think if they seen this post you would get licensed??
I don't think my hope will die (I'm in medical school, entering my third year).

When did I say I have no emotion, btw? That's right, I didn't.

Serial killers? Wut? I don't know if you know this, but not all serial killers are psychopaths. Many of them feel remorse and regret for what they have done (a lot of serial killers confess). Also, a trait found in a serial killer can be applied to anyone. I can't believe I'm bringing this up. You are so misinformed.

Yeah, if "they" see this post, it would give me an advantage as a big worry in psychiatry is the doctor getting attached to their patients.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-21-2011, 03:36 PM
testerman's Avatar
testerman testerman is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Gahh
Thanks: 354
Thanked 262 Times in 181 Posts
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

I think it's a combo of things - you cry for them because they did something stupid and bit the dust. and then you cry because you can never see them again. it's stunning to realize this person suddely you can never talk to them again.
__________________
卐卐卐
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-21-2011, 03:59 PM
Daily's Avatar
Daily Daily is offline
Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: City of London
Thanks: 1,831
Thanked 2,335 Times in 1,522 Posts
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

It's amazing how mad niggas get when the realisation of their selfishness finally hits them like shrapnel in Mexico. I think you guys should be more like these guys:

Happy music for selfish people!

Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
elf omg (07-21-2011)
  #24  
Old 07-21-2011, 04:01 PM
Blunderstar's Avatar
Blunderstar Blunderstar is offline
Igor Deckman
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Thanks: 2,529
Thanked 3,100 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

Reason I cry at funerals: I feel sorry for them. They don't exist anymore. It's sad to think about someone just immediately not existing.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-21-2011, 04:05 PM
Daily's Avatar
Daily Daily is offline
Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: City of London
Thanks: 1,831
Thanked 2,335 Times in 1,522 Posts
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunderstar View Post
Reason I cry at funerals: I feel sorry for them. They don't exist anymore. It's sad to think about someone just immediately not existing.
But why would you feel sorry for THEM when you don't know where they are now? They could ultimately be nothing, or they could be in Heaven now having the time of their lives. Just because they don't exist doesn't mean they are not better off.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-21-2011, 04:07 PM
elf omg elf omg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: :O
Thanks: 661
Thanked 586 Times in 409 Posts
Send a message via MSN to elf omg
Grin Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily View Post
It's amazing how mad niggas get when the realisation of their selfishness finally hits them like shrapnel in Mexico. I think you guys should be more like these guys:

Happy music for selfish people!
this was a fun song
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Daily (07-21-2011)
  #27  
Old 07-21-2011, 04:12 PM
Blunderstar's Avatar
Blunderstar Blunderstar is offline
Igor Deckman
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Thanks: 2,529
Thanked 3,100 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily View Post
But why would you feel sorry for THEM when you don't know where they are now?
Because... I don't know where they are now?

Quote:
They could ultimately be nothing, or they could be in Heaven now having the time of their lives. Just because they don't exist doesn't mean they are not better off.
But... you're only saying, "oh don't cry, they could be having the time of their lives in heaven!" meaning that we should express emotion in regards to where they could be. So that means it's justifiable to feel sad if we also assume that they're in some place that's really horrible.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 07-21-2011, 04:16 PM
Zanick's Avatar
Zanick Zanick is offline
Sex Cucumber
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bikini Bottom
Thanks: 2,155
Thanked 2,192 Times in 1,487 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Zanick
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

OP must be crucified.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 07-21-2011, 04:17 PM
Daily's Avatar
Daily Daily is offline
Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: City of London
Thanks: 1,831
Thanked 2,335 Times in 1,522 Posts
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunderstar View Post
But... you're only saying, "oh don't cry, they could be having the time of their lives in heaven!" meaning that we should express emotion in regards to where they could be.
Yes, exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunderstar View Post
So that means it's justifiable to feel sad if we also assume that they're in some place that's really horrible.
Also, yes, exactly. You have brought up a completely different perspective on death. Your feelings stem from the unknown, rather than the fact that you will not be receiving any source of happiness from the person(s) (which is ultimately selfish).
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 07-21-2011, 04:17 PM
Daily's Avatar
Daily Daily is offline
Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: City of London
Thanks: 1,831
Thanked 2,335 Times in 1,522 Posts
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanick View Post
OP must be crucified.
u mad (also selfish)
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 07-21-2011, 04:18 PM
ZappaFan's Avatar
ZappaFan ZappaFan is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In a Guitar Center
Thanks: 794
Thanked 859 Times in 590 Posts
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

You:
1. Are trolling
2. Have never lossed someone close to you

Or possibly both.

Crying over someones death isn't selfish. Asking if they left you anything in their will is selfish. Asking if you can stay in their room or borrow their ride is selfish.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZappaFan101?feature=mhee
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 07-21-2011, 04:19 PM
Daily's Avatar
Daily Daily is offline
Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: City of London
Thanks: 1,831
Thanked 2,335 Times in 1,522 Posts
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappaFan View Post
You:
1. Are trolling
2. Have never lossed someone close to you

Or possibly both.

Crying over someones death isn't selfish. Asking if they left you anything in their will is selfish. Asking if you can stay in their room or borrow their ride is selfish.
Wow, the trolling card. You have no argument against this so you resort to calling me a troll. Nice. Also, as stated in this thread, I have lost a close friend of mine (as well as relatives).
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 07-21-2011, 04:22 PM
Obbe's Avatar
Obbe Obbe is offline
A Light Shining in Darkness
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Now
Thanks: 956
Thanked 1,186 Times in 872 Posts
Grin Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

In reality no act entirely is selfish or selfless as we are all one being/environment/life force.
__________________
All of the true things I am about to tell you are shameless lies.
&T
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Flatland (07-21-2011), Om Namah Shivaya (07-21-2011), TooAznForSchool (07-21-2011)
  #34  
Old 07-21-2011, 04:24 PM
Blunderstar's Avatar
Blunderstar Blunderstar is offline
Igor Deckman
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Thanks: 2,529
Thanked 3,100 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

I actually don't think Daily's trolling, since I sort of agree with him. The thing I posted is the only thing I find sad, and I admit when I cry that I'll never see them again that it's selfish. There are other specific cases though.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 07-21-2011, 04:24 PM
Daily's Avatar
Daily Daily is offline
Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: City of London
Thanks: 1,831
Thanked 2,335 Times in 1,522 Posts
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obbe View Post
In spirituality no act entirely is selfish or selfless as we are all one being/environment/life force.
Fix'd, and no, don't bring up physics.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 07-21-2011, 04:27 PM
Zanick's Avatar
Zanick Zanick is offline
Sex Cucumber
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bikini Bottom
Thanks: 2,155
Thanked 2,192 Times in 1,487 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Zanick
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily View Post
u mad (also selfish)
You scared?
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 07-21-2011, 04:28 PM
yxnhpbjac yxnhpbjac is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: usa
Thanks: 100
Thanked 179 Times in 107 Posts
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

This may be true, but I don't mind it because I consider it a possessive selfishness like the emotion of love, but for a human, so it is a desire for another person itself. I would consider ordinary selfishness to be any desire that would harm another, while one benefits.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 07-21-2011, 04:29 PM
Om Namah Shivaya Om Namah Shivaya is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: inside myself
Thanks: 864
Thanked 885 Times in 628 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Om Namah Shivaya
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obbe View Post
In reality no act entirely is selfish or selfless as we are all one being/environment/life force.
entirely, no. But there is either limited or unlimited. The goal is to achieve the unlimited.
__________________
A menace to society. Society made me a menace.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 07-21-2011, 04:30 PM
Daily's Avatar
Daily Daily is offline
Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: City of London
Thanks: 1,831
Thanked 2,335 Times in 1,522 Posts
Default Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

Take this shit back to paranormal, fags.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 07-21-2011, 04:31 PM
Obbe's Avatar
Obbe Obbe is offline
A Light Shining in Darkness
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Now
Thanks: 956
Thanked 1,186 Times in 872 Posts
Grin Re: Crying when someone dies is a selfish act

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily View Post
Crying when someone dies is an act
fix'd
__________________
All of the true things I am about to tell you are shameless lies.
&T
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
act, crying, dies, selfish

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Love is selfish. Nameraca Love, Lust, and Relationships 31 08-31-2010 09:36 PM
lazy selfish lover johnplywd Love, Lust, and Relationships 15 08-21-2010 12:34 AM
how do I become less selfish? Duelist Neurons & Needles 7 01-18-2010 12:06 PM
What's the most selfish thing you've done? Facepalm Generally Speaking 30 08-31-2009 02:36 AM
Why is risking your life selfish? Marty McFly Love, Lust, and Relationships 10 04-22-2009 02:51 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:54 PM.


Hot Topics
Join our Chatroom!
Users: 8
Messages/minute: 0
Topic: "Only rule: be nice or I'll cut your fucking face off, dumbshit"
Users: 27
Messages/minute: 1.6
Topic: "http://codelove.org :: Below is above in 2 codes 1 love. :: wh..."
Users: 18
Messages/minute: 5
Topic: "http://www.literotica...."
Advertisements
Your ad could go right HERE! Contact us!

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.