Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Official Bullshit > News > From M&A

Old 03-23-2009, 01:42 AM
Autonomato-noma-napoton

Thanked 1,134 Times in 409 Posts
Default March 22, 2009

• Someone made a thread about a bug they found with loading pages from this site in IE7. A solution has not been found - we're still working on it. Pages consistently load partially or very slowly in IE 7. I believe it's a problem with where some of our hacks have been hooked, so I may have to toy around with it a bit before we can know for sure.
  • In another thread we talked about whether or not regular donors should get any other benefits - mostly a status/mood like function (like twitter or facebook). There were lots of arguments for and against it - no word on whether or not it will ever be implemented. I reckon the conversation will resurface eventually
  • I started a thread asking about Anonymous posting - we will likely implement this feature. In certain forums users would be able to make a thread anonymously (only moderators would know who it is - to prevent abuse).
  • I started a thread about people spamming the site with totse clone sites. I tried to identify what is/is not against the rules so that all moderators will know when spam has and has not occurred.
  • I made a thread asking all moderators to have a "useful resources" thread in their forum with links to the wiki. This is not only for SEO reasons but also to help people find the information they're looking for.
  • In the same thread, I told the moderators that they should be on the lookout for good editors and good posts for the wiki.
That's all
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
@@@ (03-23-2009), a giant pterodactyl (03-24-2009), Craigslist.org (03-23-2009), Death Snuggle (03-28-2009), Hammer Tank (03-23-2009), Helladamnleet (04-07-2009), Miaow (04-04-2009), slowdown (03-23-2009), Winston_Smith (03-26-2009), zuperxtreme (03-25-2009)