20G 240.00
50G 450.00
100G 850.00

FORMS OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED:

GREENDOT MONEYPAK
WESTERN UNION
ALERTPAY

NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION!!!

ALL PRODUCTS MAY ONLY BE PURCHASED BY ADULTS IN THE UNITED STATES WHERE THEY ARE LEGAL. I WILL NOT SHIP TO YOU IF IT IS ILLEGAL WHERE YOU LIVE OR IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES. IF YOU PURCHASE AND PAY AND LIVE IN BANNED STATES THERE WILL BE A RESTOCKING FEE OF 100%

Taking Orders Immediately. CUSTOMERS PLEASE READ!

Shipped via USPS Priority Mail from the western United States. Cost of shipping is $5.00.

Products of IlluminationRC@hushmail.com are for laboratory research purposes only, and are not to be used for any other purposes, including but not limited to, in vitro diagnostic purposes, in foods, drugs, medicinal devices or cosmetics for humans or animals, for any commercial purposes or the production of illicit drugs. Also all products are not intended by their manufacturer for human use or consumption. The chemical, physical, and toxicological properties of these chemicals have not been fully investigated and are not guaranteed.
Furthermore, any customer (referred to as "he") of IlluminationRC@hushmail.com declares to take full responsibility for any purchases (made now and in the future) of any product or service from IlluminationRC@hushmail.com. Without limiting the generalities foregoing, he is taking and accepting full liability for personal injury damages, punitive damages, lost profit or revenues, loss of use of product or equipment and any loss of property that may result from the purchase of product or services from stated company.

He agrees to indemnify and hold harmless IlluminationRC@hushmail.com, its present and future suppliers, agents, owners, shareholders and employees, as the case may be, for and against any and all losses, damages and expenses, including legal fees and other costs of defending any action that IlluminationRC@hushmail.com may sustain or which may occur as a result of any claim of negligence of contract or other claims or theories of law by himself, his officers, agents, or employees, his customers or other persons, whether direct or indirect in connection with the unsafe, improper or illegal use, or an unintended use of any chemical or product or services provided.

In addition, he will adopt and use all necessary safety precautions and will abide by all local, state/province and government regulations in accordance with the use of any product or service provided by IlluminationRC@hushmail.com

By purchasing any material from IlluminationRC@hushmail.com you acknowledge that you work for or own a research company, are a legitimate scientific researcher with a proper laboratory facility and are skilled in the art of handling hazardous materials.

Illumination RC Inc. will not engage in the procurement or sale of restricted products of any kind. Buyer has the responsibility for fully researching and complying with the state and federal regulations of their own country of residence.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLACE AN ORDER PLEASE INCLUDE "B1 ORDER" IN THE TITLE AND FORMAT IN THE FOLLOWING WAY:

ORDER AMOUNT
FORM OF PAYMENT
PAYMENT AMOUNT
SHIPPING ADDRESS

Please include moneypak # in first order email so we do not have to waste extra time, e-mailing back and forth. So your order may be sent sooner.

We will be carrying 4FA, Etizolam, MXE, and MDAI in stock as well very soon.

Last edited by SeanyDigital; 09-16-2011 at 09:56 PM.
Old 09-20-2011, 12:20 AM
Knight

Default Re: BUTYLONE (b1) 100% legal, DOMESTIC VENDOR ready to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripwog View Post
Scammer. Sent him $50 for 3g of methylone a few weeks back and got nothing. He communicated with me until payment was received and then he fell off the face of the earth
Yeah right kid, you are clearly someone trying to tarnish my name. As you will see in the previous thread that you made you have not made any attempt to email me at IlluminationRC@hushmail.com, or produce your original order email or anything. You have not even once tried to send an email.

As I've said before, if you are indeed not one of my competitors in disguise, please send me your original order email, and if your order hasn't been sent out (though I guarantee it has if you paid), I would be glad to send your order plus extra for the mistake. I have not had one bad review on the 5 forums I do business on, and I can prove that.

Last edited by SeanyDigital; 09-20-2011 at 12:22 AM.
Old 09-20-2011, 01:07 AM
Significantly Grander Duke

Thanked 1,838 Times in 1,409 Posts
Send a message via AIM to LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry

Could I get one of them thar samples you're supposed to send out to confirm legitimacy? I'll write up a decent detailed review of your product quality and shipping and packaging methods.
Old 09-20-2011, 01:14 AM
Knight

Quote:
I just forwarded the order email, originally placed on Sept. 4th. I can forward it to the mods also if necessary or post it here as proof if the issue isn't resolved. Not trying to be an ass because I know shit happens and it was probably just simply overlooked, but I'm not rich enough to throw $50 away and be called a possible competitor or bullshitter along the way when I'm not the bad guy.
Just received your emails.

I know for a fact your order was sent out.

Geee... Maybe it got seized because your shipping address is in MICHIGAN WHERE IT IS BANNED!?

http://bathsaltsdrug.com/

I would just like to add, try reading the disclaimer in my original post.

So let me get this straight, you order from where in my order form it clearly says your DO NOT ORDER IF IT IS BANNED IN YOUR STATE AND IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW THAT, NOT MINE.

Then your order gets seized, and you full well knowing its banned there go and tarnish my reputation by publicly making a thread and posting in my new thread calling me a scammer? While also putting me at risk by having me ship to a banned state?

Last edited by SeanyDigital; 09-20-2011 at 01:17 AM.
Old 09-20-2011, 01:21 AM

It almost positively didn't get seized if it was shipped domestically. I don't know anything about y'all's situation, but I'm just sayin', that doesn't happen.

Especially Priority Mail.

More likely, ripwog is lying or you didn't send it either intentionally or accidentally. I'm not accusing anybody of anything, since I have no idea, but I just highly doubt it was seized.

Last edited by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry; 09-20-2011 at 01:23 AM.
Old 09-20-2011, 03:28 AM
Knight

I never said you were lying, I am saying the shipping address is to a state where methylone is banned. In my disclaimer, it says please do not ask us to ship to a state where is banned. It has been banned in Michigan. I, too can post the original email. I know for a fact, I shipped your product standard mail, almost right after it was ordered. Did you take the time to read the disclaimer in my original post in the methylone thread? It says we WILL NOT SHIP TO STATES that are banned, and to NOT order. I specifically addressed that earlier. As I do in the post above. Now... Because I am a good person, I will be glad to work something out with a product that is not banned in your state or give you a refund.

The thread below will clearly explain its banned

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/4_me...none_law.shtml

It was banned in your state before you ever put in your order, though I'm sure you knew that.

It has been banned since October 2010.

Last edited by SeanyDigital; 09-20-2011 at 03:42 AM.
Old 09-20-2011, 03:45 AM
Knight

ALL PRODUCTS MAY ONLY BE PURCHASED BY ADULTS IN THE UNITED STATES WHERE THEY ARE LEGAL. I WILL NOT SHIP TO YOU IF IT IS ILLEGAL WHERE YOU LIVE OR IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES. IF YOU PURCHASE AND PAY AND LIVE IN BANNED STATES THERE WILL BE A RESTOCKING FEE OF 100%

Shipped via USPS Priority Mail from the western United States. Cost of shipping is $5.00.

Products of IlluminationRC@hushmail.com are for laboratory research purposes only, and are not to be used for any other purposes, including but not limited to, in vitro diagnostic purposes, in foods, drugs, medicinal devices or cosmetics for humans or animals, for any commercial purposes or the production of illicit drugs. Also all products are not intended by their manufacturer for human use or consumption. The chemical, physical, and toxicological properties of these chemicals have not been fully investigated and are not guaranteed.
Furthermore, any customer (referred to as "he") of IlluminationRC@hushmail.com declares to take full responsibility for any purchases (made now and in the future) of any product or service from IlluminationRC@hushmail.com. Without limiting the generalities foregoing, he is taking and accepting full liability for personal injury damages, punitive damages, lost profit or revenues, loss of use of product or equipment and any loss of property that may result from the purchase of product or services from stated company.

He agrees to indemnify and hold harmless IlluminationRC@hushmail.com, its present and future suppliers, agents, owners, shareholders and employees, as the case may be, for and against any and all losses, damages and expenses, including legal fees and other costs of defending any action that IlluminationRC@hushmail.com may sustain or which may occur as a result of any claim of negligence of contract or other claims or theories of law by himself, his officers, agents, or employees, his customers or other persons, whether direct or indirect in connection with the unsafe, improper or illegal use, or an unintended use of any chemical or product or services provided.

In addition, he will adopt and use all necessary safety precautions and will abide by all local, state/province and government regulations in accordance with the use of any product or service provided by IlluminationRC@hushmail.com

By purchasing any material from IlluminationRC@hushmail.com you acknowledge that you work for or own a research company, are a legitimate scientific researcher with a proper laboratory facility and are skilled in the art of handling hazardous materials.
Old 09-20-2011, 03:46 AM
Knight

I bolded the parts in the original posting on both threads, in case you missed them before.
Old 09-20-2011, 03:49 AM

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=159788
Old 09-20-2011, 04:05 AM

I was mainly just pointing out number 1 lol. I'd be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I only like to buy from vendors that have been verified by at least a couple positive reviews from established members anyway. I did like methylone the one time I got the chance to research it, however, so it's nice to see somebody with that in stock for once.
Old 09-20-2011, 04:12 AM
Knight

please read my reviews in this prior thread:

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=182446
Old 09-20-2011, 04:33 AM
Marquis

Thumbs Up Re: BUTYLONE (b1) 100% legal, DOMESTIC VENDOR ready to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry View Post
I was mainly just pointing out number 1 lol. I'd be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I only like to buy from vendors that have been verified by at least a couple positive reviews from established members anyway. I did like methylone the one time I got the chance to research it, however, so it's nice to see somebody with that in stock for once.
His shit is legit.
I was one of the 5 that received a sample due to being on line at the time and was very surprised and impressed with the results and packaging.

This is very good stuff (m1). You've known me for a while and I can definately vouch for him. I just wish there weren't a 3g minimum order though, I'd be using the products appropriately all day every day until the supply was exhausted--- and as it is my bonsais have too many habits I have to take care of.

Check out his original sample/starting vendor thread. nothing but good reviews.
Old 09-20-2011, 04:35 AM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanyDigital View Post

He wrote a warning in the disclaimer not to order if you are in a banned state or you will lose your money also known as "100% restocking fee"

Seems like you fucked up and the vendor even is going against his own protocols for you.
Old 09-20-2011, 04:39 AM
Haiti's Forum Agency

Thanked 2,571 Times in 1,834 Posts

answered.

Last edited by Haiti's Space Agency; 09-22-2011 at 06:43 AM.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:09 AM
Loki

Thanked 2,520 Times in 1,758 Posts

I would love to receive a sample, if possible, to confirm purity. The results will be of course reported back.
Old 09-20-2011, 02:51 PM
Serf

Shhh now, if your really convinced that he scammed you call up customs and ask If your parcel got seized. Act dumb and they won't fine you or follow anything up.

ALSO read the sticky there is a temp ban from dea

Last edited by mancase; 09-20-2011 at 02:54 PM.
Old 09-20-2011, 03:04 PM
Serf

That ban took place AFTER I ordered my shit. And calling and asking if something was seized sounds like a really stupid idea. That ban would have excluded everyone from getting his product. Not just me. So if that were the case why was he selling it? I'm pretty sure that ban doesn't go into effect for another week or two as it is anyway. And I placed my order on Sept 4th anyway so he can't hide behind that.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:18 PM
Knight

As I said before, I have sent your order. I do not know what happened to it, it was sent via standard mail. As I said before, I can send it again, or offer you a refund. But the fact you continue to start a flame war and muck up my threads is starting to really piss me the fuck off. I have PLENTY of satisfied customers.

I just dropped another package for you in the mail, ripwog, with extra. Even though I sent out your order before. Lets see if this one makes it to you.

Last edited by SeanyDigital; 09-20-2011 at 09:10 PM.
Old 09-21-2011, 12:57 AM
Baron

Quote:
I'm not lying. I can forward anyone who wants proof the entire email transcript with dates and times. It wasn't banned at the time I ordered it. That link you show doesn't even pertain to methylone. That shows a general bath salt ban. Nothing about methylone; the ban doesnt even take effect until the beginning of October. There has been a stop placed on this forum on vendors selling it, but the ban still hasnt been enacted. It was not seized because it was never sent. Communication totally broke down after my payment was sent.
Methylone is federally illegal now
Old 09-21-2011, 01:04 AM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifereus View Post
Methylone is federally illegal now
It will be when the ban takes effect, which will be published in the Federal Register.
Old 09-22-2011, 03:37 PM
Baron

Was this a SAMPLE to prove legitimacy?: Nope

Customer's Country of Origin: US

Product Name: Methylone

Product Vendor: SeanyDigital

Cost: $45

Quality: (10) Plants reacted very positively to this stuff, they really seemed to like the testing!

Communication: (10) Replies to emails fast, and it great about answering any questions about your order

Shipping: (10) Mailed late Monday from the west coast got here today (Thursday) via normal mail

Vendor Score: (30) Seany is a great vendor to work with, I'd defiantly recommend him to anyone looking to buy from him.

Last edited by Ch0ppy; 09-24-2011 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Review Added
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
HampTheToker (09-23-2011), SeanyDigital (09-22-2011)
Old 09-22-2011, 08:26 PM
Peasant

RESERVED
Old 09-25-2011, 12:43 AM
Knight

BUTYLONE IS NOW HERE... SENDING OUT 5 FREE SAMPLES TO THE FIRST FIVE PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME THEIR SHIPPING ADDRESS. I also will be sending out a sample to anyone whom I previously told i would!

Do not PM me for the sample, PLEASE E-MAIL ME

IlluminationRC@hushmail.com

In the title include your Username here, and Zoklet

Please follow these instructions or your sample request will be ignored

Thanks!
Old 09-25-2011, 11:58 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanyDigital View Post
BUTYLONE IS NOW HERE... SENDING OUT 5 FREE SAMPLES TO THE FIRST FIVE PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME THEIR SHIPPING ADDRESS. I also will be sending out a sample to anyone whom I previously told i would!

Do not PM me for the sample, PLEASE E-MAIL ME

IlluminationRC@hushmail.com

In the title include your Username here, and Zoklet

Please follow these instructions or your sample request will be ignored

Thanks!
Are those going out tomorrow? I'm just trying to gauge when it'd get here
Old 09-25-2011, 11:59 PM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch0ppy View Post
Are those going out tomorrow? I'm just trying to gauge when it'd get here
Gonna be very busy tomorrow, all samples have been claimed. They will go out on tuesday.
Old 09-26-2011, 06:54 PM
Child of The Fence

Thanked 2,719 Times in 1,781 Posts

Was this a SAMPLE to prove legitimacy?: No.

Customer's Country of Origin: US and A

Product Name: Methylone

Product Vendor: SeanyDigital

Cost: $45

Quality: (10) Haven't tested this batch specifically yet, but I received a sample previously and was highly impressed with my plants response. Will post more this weekend.

Communication: (10) Always a 10. Great communication and excellent service.

Shipping: (10) Placed the order on Wednesday and arrived on Monday via USPS first class. Top notch.

Vendor Score: (30) Great product. Great service. Great vendor. Keep up the good work
Old 09-27-2011, 04:36 AM
Archduke

Hope I can leave a review tomorrow!
Old 09-27-2011, 02:21 PM
Serf

Just received my order of M1 sat, and this was balls to the wall quality. Nothing but glassy shards, experience was pure as hell. Nothing but mad props on this batch and vendor.
Old 09-28-2011, 02:30 AM
Serf

Great quality M1. Thanks again
Old 09-28-2011, 03:01 AM
Knight

There you have it, not 1 unhappy customer.
Old 09-28-2011, 03:03 AM
Archduke

free bump. hope I get some goodies in the mailbox tomorrow. spot reserved for review. Can't wait to try this shit on my plants.
Old 09-28-2011, 12:06 PM
Serf

cant wait to review my sample. hopefully in the next day or 2 then if all goes well, its off to the races!!!
Old 09-29-2011, 12:00 PM
(͡๏̯͡๏)

Thanked 1,937 Times in 1,473 Posts

So far weedsmoker got nothing with him paying 20 for an overnight on saturday.... whats good with that?
Old 09-29-2011, 12:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erorr View Post
So far weedsmoker got nothing with him paying 20 for an overnight on saturday.... whats good with that?
That sounds a little shady to me.

Last edited by Charles Manson; 09-29-2011 at 01:23 PM.
Old 09-29-2011, 12:17 PM
(͡๏̯͡๏)

Thanked 1,937 Times in 1,473 Posts

Shut up you said he posted PI cause he copied your post where it is visible

Marquis

PI OMG, that was your entire cases foundation against him just because you got told off. Quit squalking and get used to not being allowed in here.
Old 09-29-2011, 12:42 PM
Banned

You over react to everything, bro.

Last edited by Charles Manson; 09-29-2011 at 01:23 PM.
Old 09-29-2011, 01:45 PM
Goin' hamburger

Thanked 3,630 Times in 1,880 Posts

lol at Manson editing all his posts because he remembered he was going to get infracted for it.
Old 09-29-2011, 02:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Jacon Jeese Jurger View Post
lol at Manson editing all his posts because he remembered he was going to get infracted for it.
*you're major senior janky frankfurter*
Old 09-29-2011, 02:07 PM
Goin' hamburger

Thanked 3,630 Times in 1,880 Posts
Mad Re: BUTYLONE (b1) 100% legal, DOMESTIC VENDOR ready to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Manson View Post
*you're major senior janky frankfurter*
Old 09-29-2011, 06:37 PM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erorr View Post
Pretty sure Weedsmoker got his package. Sometimes USPS works a little slower than usual. Package said it was guaranteed by the 28th, it shows on the tracking as being at his location. I can show you the tracking number if you'd like.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
HampTheToker (09-29-2011)