Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 11-20-2011, 12:40 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Arrow DXM Powder Trip Report

Testing to see if ingestion of powder vs syrup provides for any different experiece. I don't expect much to be different in the trip as the DXM is what is getting you high. However I would expect that there may be less nausea, faster come up (based on method of dosing), and a hell of a lot less robotussin garbage laying around from extractions or drinking lol

I feel that this info could be valuable to people considering powder versus other methods of ingestion.

t [0:00] : Masses out .49g DXM HBr and parachutes the powder.

- hopped in the shower for about 15-25 min realizing a slight head high by the end of it

t [0:30] : Gets dressed and boots up the laptop and starts up some music. The head high is getting slightly more intense and the body high is there to.

- the intensity of these feelings is greater at this time than if the subject had injested syrup
-similar to the come up time of lemon drops
-and no feeling of nausea whatsoever! yet...

t [1:00]:
- body high is reaching a much higher intenseity than ever experienced within an hour
-mind is still clear
- loling at Bleach on AS ... its in english... back to music (wich is starting to sound great)

t [1:30]
- body high still elevating slightly and still remain fairly clear headed
-difficulty typing is becoming apparent as reaction time is being slowed
-music was being played song by song... and id occasionally forget to go load up a new song... distracted by tinychat
-pandora time

t [2:15]
-peaking but about to come back down
-parachute .4
-insulfate .1g
.... the drip tastes like shit.... it works but aint worth it
t [2:30]
-perception is no longer as it seems... the close things are far away and the far have become close.
-space can be manipulated in the dark
- nose is stuffy and burning slightly

t = who knows when is when

-Prgressivly mind and body are raised ta a high intensity low 4th platue dose
- As the peak was a approaching there was a strong desire to leave the tinychat as communication was frustrating to say the least
- the subject laid down listening to music and ended up passing out pretty easy because I had not slept the prior night (i think i remember laying down between 2 and 4am). My father whom i intended to go hunting with today tried wake me; one could say it was difficult for him to say the least.However I did end up waking up (fuck u insomnia cant pass out that well again) to his voice after some serious yelling ; I decided to stay home and sleep at least2 more hours. If the hunting is good ill go, otherwise I'll sleep a bit more and be a lazy mother fucker . The afterglow... OMG I think i may have got it on with Jesus Christ's sister lwei

Well this is my full report... powder is by far best type for ingetation.

Oh and at the end of the night there was a little throw up , i think the drip must have gotten to me
Old 11-20-2011, 03:38 PM
Bringer of Evil

Thanked 1,917 Times in 978 Posts
Default Re: DXM Powder Trip Report

You were extremely high last night.

http://www.panthraxnation.host.sk | Get Addicted.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Biohazard (11-20-2011), shopping cart for brains (11-21-2011)
Old 11-20-2011, 06:12 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by panthrax View Post
You were extremely high last night.

That was the most I've done in quite some time and coupled with the fact that I re-dosed at the peak of my initial dose. But yea by the time the second peak hit (can't remember details entirely) but as soon as I'd close my eyes I was taken away from the confines of my room and was a part of the music i was listening to it. And the intensity of the dissociative properties and shorter time of the come up were mind blowing.
Old 11-20-2011, 07:21 PM
Duke

I was always under the impression you had to drink alcohol or propylene glycol to help with absorption. Maybe that is just with crystals?

Did you take this on an empty stomach?

And what kind of mood were you in yesterday?

Was it hot or cold where your are?

Sorry for the questions, but DXM perplexes me, and I've noticed those three things truely have an effect on the type of high I get with DXM. Even though I usually hate it, I'm still curious about it.
Old 11-20-2011, 08:10 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konglomo View Post
I was always under the impression you had to drink alcohol or propylene glycol to help with absorption. Maybe that is just with crystals?

Did you take this on an empty stomach?

And what kind of mood were you in yesterday?

Was it hot or cold where your are?

Sorry for the questions, but DXM perplexes me, and I've noticed those three things truely have an effect on the type of high I get with DXM. Even though I usually hate it, I'm still curious about it.
I had eaten a meal about an hour or two prior to dosage.

My mood prior to dosing was a happy/exited combo; the hapiness seemed to grow slowly after dosing. When I would have a closed eye visual and come out I realized I would have the cheeziest of grins and that just made me smile to lol

It is very cold outside... but the inside temp I think was about 65 F I also have a heated matress pad I found great comfort in my bed when I was approachinig the second peak.

Most of the time I enjoy the experience, the intensity at upper levels makes me anxious sometimes though. Usually get right past that and enjoy the rest.

I've heard that alcohol thing to, and maybe that would make a difference. However as Panthrax said I was still very high last night.

Post Note-
I've started to come to the conclusion that when my father was first trying to wake me up it was about 530 -6 am (I didn't manage to get up until 715am and still was walking funny) he was causing me to go into a very lucid dreaming state. Not a lucid dream because I didnt know I was dreaming, but 'dreamed' that I had gotten out of bed and was confronted by him. He inquired why I was acting strange and he seemed very angry. This is about when I woke up, and I was at first afraid to approach him because I was thinking we had an interaction prior to me going to bed. DXM has given me some of the most vividly real dreaming experiences
Old 11-20-2011, 10:05 PM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,707 Times in 1,199 Posts

Yeah dude you were out of there, haha.
Old 11-20-2011, 10:32 PM
Wealthy Merchant

lol yea all I remember was just mass of peoples faces on my screen (like 2 or 3 of each person lol) person and trying to decipher the text and the earlier conversations (don't remember the much for the subjects of the convos after my second dose... just remember WOW What are u on bio? or Bio is really fucked up! and do more? lol) while immensely enjoying the tunage
Old 11-20-2011, 10:37 PM
Grand Duke

Yeah dude, I liked music on the come up, but after a point, the sound starts to get chopped and screwed and becomes annoying to listen to when you are that fucking high. When I can't comprehend that I am a human on planet Earth, sometimes silence is preferred lol.
Old 11-20-2011, 10:48 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by komokazi View Post
Yeah dude, I liked music on the come up, but after a point, the sound starts to get chopped and screwed and becomes annoying to listen to when you are that fucking high. When I can't comprehend that I am a human on planet Earth, sometimes silence is preferred lol.
This exactly. Usually I end up taking out the head phones... or forgetting to start up another song and get lost in my silent universe.
Old 11-20-2011, 10:56 PM
Duke

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bi0h4zz4rd View Post
This exactly. Usually I end up taking out the head phones... or forgetting to start up another song and get lost in my silent universe.
This is why DXM is so intriguing to me. When I did meth, and I would do a fat syrupy shot, I felt exactly what you guys are describing up there. I even had a bad habit of starting up a cigarette, and forgetting about it being between my lips or in the ash tray.
Old 11-20-2011, 11:04 PM
Wealthy Merchant

I've never done meth so I can't comment on that. However I agree completely DXM and the effects it has, and the vast difference between the effects at varried dosages. Some crazy shit..

Edit (added thought): The way it fucks with short term memory makes it hard to make a thorough trip report, especially at higher doses. Like the one here I didn't finish this last night; however I thought I submitted it before I shut down the laptop but nope. Thanks to lazerus I was able to save the first half of it, and able to throw in anything extra I've remembered since.

Last edited by Biohazard; 11-21-2011 at 02:41 AM.
Old 11-21-2011, 11:52 AM
Duke

I have a couple of more questions, if you don't mind.

What was the body load like?

How long did the afterglow last?
Old 11-21-2011, 10:04 PM
Grand Duke

When mixed with a fair amount of diphenhydramine, the body load is opiate-like.

Depending on the amount of DXM taken in, it can last 4h to nearly 24h. You'll still be in a good mood and your heightened music appreciation for a couple days after a relatively large dose (like 1g+). Of course, this is all just general and depends upon your weight and genetics.
Old 11-21-2011, 10:22 PM
Duke

Quote:

Depending on the amount of DXM taken in, it can last 4h to nearly 24h. You'll still be in a good mood and your heightened music appreciation for a couple days after a relatively large dose (like 1g+). Of course, this is all just general and depends upon your weight and genetics.
So diphenhydramine takes that heavy feeling away, because when I do DXM I feel like the gravity has been turned up 200%. It has actually caused me to have some weird pain in my back, probably because of the way I lay when I feel like I'm being smashed.
Old 11-21-2011, 10:24 PM
Duke

Everyone who posted above me, except the OP, should get permabanned. Nubs.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:37 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:

Pretty much this.

For example:
My initial report had an afterglow that lasted I would say 10 hours.

And another:
600mg DXM combined with 100 mg of diphenhydramine (taken 30min prior to dose) then 50mg taken about 1.5hrs in. There was no body afterglow but good mood and music sounded better.
Quote:
So diphenhydramine takes that heavy feeling away, because when I do DXM I feel like the gravity has been turned up 200%. It has actually caused me to have some weird pain in my back, probably because of the way I lay when I feel like I'm being smashed.
I can't say I've really experienced this, but maybe something similar that I might just describe in a different way. What is your typical dosage range?

Combined with diphenhydramine makes the trip a bit more trippy lol. The experience I listed in this post was my first time working with this combo. I had multiple open eyed hallucinations and auditory hallucinations while peaking. On the come up (prly 2hrs in or so) I heard voices... It sounded if a nearby raidio playing and the djs were talking. The nearest radio was in my little bros room, so I decided to go to his room. The lights were off when I opened the door, and as soon as I opened it I heard him say something so I had a short chat with him (turns out this was only in my head). His square patterened blanket was forming spirals of colorful squares that got closer the longer I looked at them. The radio was off though lol Later sitting in the dark in my room I thought I saw my brother standing in my door but when i look again he is gone. The most fucked up part was later at the top of my peak where shit started dissapearing into the shadows. The first thing was the dresser next to my bed... I look over and it was gone. I was like wtf so I feel for it and as I made contact with it it reapered into my vision. This happened for a couple pieces of furniture including my bed at a later time. What was weird is my brain automatically patched in the texture of the walls for the missing items. I also noticed a horrible sense of direction. I first noticed it when I tried to get out of bed and there is a wall on that side of my bed. (I did this a couple times). Also I seemed to be positioned sideways in my bed not lengthwise like I actually was.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:43 AM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by bi0h4zz4rd View Post

I can't say I've really experienced this, but maybe something similar that I might just describe in a different way. What is your typical dosage range?

I also noticed a horrible sense of direction. I first noticed it when I tried to get out of bed and there is a wall on that side of my bed. (I did this a couple times). Also I seemed to be positioned sideways in my bed not lengthwise like I actually was.
My usual dose is 300 mg I'm 5'11'' and around 175 lbs, and it fucks my world, but it just doesn't feel good. Now when I weighed 230lbs I dosed 800mg and had a very good trip, but eventually it felt bad too because of the body load and the way I would position myself on the bed.
Old 11-22-2011, 01:20 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
My usual dose is 300 mg I'm 5'11'' and around 175 lbs, and it fucks my world, but it just doesn't feel good. Now when I weighed 230lbs I dosed 800mg and had a very good trip, but eventually it felt bad too because of the body load and the way I would position myself on the bed.
I'm about 160lb, 5'11" and will dose 500mg - 1g depending. At these dosages its kind of the opposite of more gravity and more of a sensation of losing any tactile feeling with your body. At doses above 1g mind and body may seem to seperate entirely. 300mg is a low second platue dose for me. I feel good and appreciate the sound of music quite a bit more. Have you tried uping your dose, it might make that feeling less notable or take it away entirely. I'd say for your weight and height 600mg would be pretty much the same dosage you took when you were 230 (calculated 800mg/230lb = 3.48 mg/lb then 3.48 *175 = 609mg).

Hope this helps.
Old 11-22-2011, 03:42 AM
Baron

I think that adds up to about 900mg right? Yeah thats alot, that's the most i've ever done and I was like 145lbs so I was really high yeah.
Old 11-22-2011, 04:25 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Close but the combined dosages (490mg parachute, 400mg parachute, and 100mg snorted) comes to 990mg. I've had 1g doses before, but with the powder and waiting till the peak to get to the 1g mark made the trip even more intense than with the syrups.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:40 AM
Duke

Send a message via MSN to Ambient

Can anyone make comment on the density of DXM powder? So for example, how many mg would a full size "0' capsule be? I have plenty of DXM powder, and plenty of size "0" capsules which can contain between 400-800mg depending on density. I have read that a full size 0 capsule would be around 400mg.