Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Society > The Inhumane Condition

Old 11-28-2011, 08:29 PM
Baron

Default Girl gets pregnant by an animal. Her family bars her from thanskgiving dinner.

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/co..._thanksgiving/

FOr a white girl to get pregnant by a nigger is an ABOMINATION. It's good that her family has kicked her out. fuck her.
Old 11-28-2011, 08:32 PM
Broodingly Rational

Thanked 3,257 Times in 1,920 Posts
Default Re: Girl gets pregnant by an animal. Her family bars her from thanskgiving dinner.

Agree, but she was probably fat and unattractive anyway. No loss
Old 11-28-2011, 08:35 PM
Ugly Pile of Bones

Thanked 7,402 Times in 4,652 Posts
Default Re: Girl gets pregnant by an animal. Her family bars her from thanskgiving dinner.

Is it weird I was expecting some news about getting somehow pregnant by a horse or something?
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Jack (12-30-2011), mc9205 (12-07-2011), Oct (12-30-2011), Really Awesome Nickname (12-30-2011)
Old 11-28-2011, 08:36 PM
Count

Humans can't be impregnated by animals, misleading title.

Still, this isn't a bad story. A little reassuring really, that only a elderly old man has such silly beliefs about racial inferiority, while the younger generation has abandoned their hatred. It's a shame in the here and now of course, the silly old man. Still, by the time that child grows up to be a man or woman, that generation will be departing.

Humanity seems to be making progress.
Jack (12-30-2011), Jive Talka (11-28-2011), Mr. McBee III (12-10-2011), Pillar (12-30-2011), Tachosomoza (11-28-2011), TLV (12-05-2011)
Old 11-28-2011, 08:41 PM
Banned

Lol! Black Baby? No thanksgiving, nigger lover. Lol. It is sick seeing a white girl with a black dude, but mostly black dudes go after the fat white chicks. They like their asses bigger than a Volkswagen.
Old 11-28-2011, 08:43 PM
PROOTS

Thanked 2,272 Times in 1,533 Posts

She should be shot - not for dating a black man - but, for getting pregnant to begin with.

I'm sick and fucking tired of all these people "accidentally" getting pregnant. With all the preventative measures we have, not to mention abortion becoming more accepted - it's obvious these cunts are getting pregnant because they want to.
Old 11-28-2011, 08:44 PM
Serf

Yeah i was like wtf? You cant have kids outside your genus but it was about niggers.
Old 11-28-2011, 08:46 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun Lover View Post
Agree, but she was probably fat and unattractive anyway. No loss
Most of the nigger-lovers I see around the Boston area are fat and/or ugly. The nigger sees a fat/ugly white girl as an opportunity. in those cases I agree. It's a form a rounding off the herd
Old 11-28-2011, 08:47 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Communicate View Post

Still, this isn't a bad story. A little reassuring really, that only a elderly old man has such silly beliefs about racial inferiority, while the younger generation has abandoned their hatred. It's a shame in the here and now of course, the silly old man. Still, by the time that child grows up to be a man or woman, that generation will be departing.

it depends on your point of view. I don't view niggers as humans, but rather as a form of animal that just happens to look human
Old 11-28-2011, 10:04 PM
Grandest Duke

Thanked 2,112 Times in 1,636 Posts

What I really hate is girls getting themselves pregnant.

You know the girl is a serious fapper when that happens!
Old 11-28-2011, 10:16 PM
Procrastination Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizier View Post
Is it weird I was expecting some news about getting somehow pregnant by a horse or something?
Probably, I was thinking the exact same thing and then I was like oh right this is Zoklet
Old 12-04-2011, 09:45 AM
Marquis

Quote:
Protip: Humans are still animals.

So yes, they can.
Old 12-07-2011, 05:24 PM
Banned

Thanked 1,476 Times in 988 Posts

Filthy fucking nigger children can't sit still for more than 2 seconds. When the family went to say grace, the nigger baby would squirm in his chair and be like "whaaaa, mawma i wants sum chicken, bitch!!! Whaaaaa!!!!".
Old 12-07-2011, 05:34 PM
Baron

Every time I see a poster pretend to be racist and use the word I laugh. It makes me laugh because of how many people take time out of their boring lives to try and troll people with racism.

I mean, how shitty is your life that you have to get kicks via racist trolling?

Last edited by Rude Louis; 03-17-2012 at 03:50 AM.
Old 12-07-2011, 05:37 PM
Banned

Thanked 1,476 Times in 988 Posts

Who's trolling?

Niggers are the most hated race around the globe.
T.K. Baha (12-07-2011)
Old 12-07-2011, 05:37 PM
Banned

Thanked 1,958 Times in 1,314 Posts

Quote:

Hahahaha, progress? At this rate, with self-hating caucasoids like yourself having a say, white people will make up only 10% of the Earth's population within this century. That can only mean good things for humanity. I don't see how black people are in any way inferior. I mean, Africa is only shit because evil white racists made it so, right? Or because there's something in the air that makes everyone there an unevolved, unintelligent, violent, hormonal AIDS rapist? I laugh at you, you absolute joke of a person.
crazymike (12-30-2011), T.K. Baha (12-07-2011)
Old 12-07-2011, 05:41 PM
Bringer of Evil

Thanked 1,917 Times in 978 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rude Louis View Post
Every time I see a poster pretend to be racist and use the word nigger I laugh. It makes me laugh because of how many people take time out of their boring lives to try and troll people with racism.

I mean, how shitty is your life that you have to get kicks via racist trolling?
What I find even funnier is when people try to lash out at the racist trolls and declare their lives to be shitty, never considering that some people honestly feel that way.

http://www.panthraxnation.host.sk | Get Addicted.
CountBlah (12-07-2011)
Old 12-07-2011, 05:46 PM
Banned

Thanked 1,958 Times in 1,314 Posts

It's even funnier when panthrax tries to act like his opinion means something even if it happens to be right. Fuck off, man. The cat is out of the bag. Everyone knows you're a dipshit.
Old 12-07-2011, 05:54 PM
Bringer of Evil

Thanked 1,917 Times in 978 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whore to a chainsaw View Post
It's even funnier when panthrax tries to act like his opinion means something even if it happens to be right. Fuck off, man. The cat is out of the bag. Everyone knows you're a dipshit.

http://www.panthraxnation.host.sk | Get Addicted.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:03 PM
Baron

I usually approve of exogamy, but teenage love between a young girl and a black person is all superficial to me.

Bitch had it coming and should've used contraceptives.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:15 PM
Duke

Thanked 1,200 Times in 878 Posts
Send a message via AIM to JC Denton Send a message via Skype™ to JC Denton

Old 12-07-2011, 07:06 PM
Banned

Dude I'm from Kentucky. I legitimately don't like blacks or foreigners for that matter. Can't help it, just how I was raised.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:14 PM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by testerman View Post
http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/co..._thanksgiving/

FOr a white girl to get pregnant by a nigger is an ABOMINATION. It's good that her family has kicked her out. fuck her.
Go see the Movie "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1"

Girl gets pregnant by vampire and has a baby vampire "Quite something"

I don't see how colored people are Animals. Her parents are for being suck dicks about it.
The old tricks have been rearranged

Engaged in crime I grasp my throat
Enraged my mind starts to smoke
Enforce a mental overload
Angry again, angry again, angry
Old 12-28-2011, 04:43 PM
Happily Eccentric

Quote:
Originally Posted by testerman View Post
Most of the nigger-lovers I see around the Boston area are fat and/or ugly.
Have you ever considered that, if you insist on the sort of lulzy racial editorializing you cling to, that you might want to live someplace which is not the stronghold of Boston?

Just a thought.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Do some good - [url=url=http://www.egenindsamling.drk.dk/start-min-egen-indsamling/hjaelp-oestafrika/indsamling.aspx?CollectionId=1999]like[/url] the east africa campaign on facebook!!

(the poster is in no way affiliated with the campaign)

[url]http://www.pixiq.com/contributors/248[/url]
[url]http://www.righttorecord.org/[/url]
Old 12-28-2011, 06:39 PM
Banned

Fuck no. White is right, if its black put it back.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:49 PM
Count

I suppose its just too easy to behave like animals and dim witted bigots on the Internet, there are no consequences. Its just a shame it turns this place into a special needs version of stormfront.

www.leshiboo.tumblr.com
Old 12-28-2011, 06:52 PM
Banned

You probably have a black baby.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:54 PM
Significantly Grander Duke

Thanked 2,278 Times in 1,745 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by upinsmoke View Post
Go see the Movie "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1"

Girl gets pregnant by vampire and has a baby vampire "Quite something"

I don't see how colored people are Animals. Her parents are for being suck dicks about it.
You guys still say "colored"? Folks stopped saying that in public in the USA in the 1970s.
Old 12-30-2011, 02:59 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iskalla View Post
I suppose its just too easy to behave like animals and dim witted bigots on the Internet, there are no consequences. Its just a shame it turns this place into a special needs version of stormfront.
If you don't like it, fuck off.

You and your lack of apostrophes won't be missed.
Old 12-30-2011, 03:02 AM
Baron

Seriously, I thought TOTSE was about freedom of speech? The grandparents are exercising their freedom of speech, whether it be due to interracial relations, having a child out of wedlock, or even just the fact that she is a hoe.
Old 12-30-2011, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerk. View Post
Seriously, I thought TOTSE was about freedom of speech? The grandparents are exercising their freedom of speech, whether it be due to interracial relations, having a child out of wedlock, or even just the fact that she is a hoe.
That is their daughter, and they should love her regardless of her choice of partner.
Old 12-30-2011, 03:19 AM
Gingervitis

The biggest laugh is all the white racists on Zoklet talk like every white person on earth agrees with them, when in fact the only actual racists left on earth are either very old or post on Zoklet.

Have fun going extinct guys! You'll be gone well before the rest of your race, nevermind humanity as a whole. But please don't change, Zoklet makes for a great zoo. Pretty soon they'll be putting you in a real one, beside the zebras and the chimps.
Old 12-30-2011, 03:20 AM

Thanked 1,865 Times in 1,427 Posts
Send a message via AIM to LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry
Mad Re: Girl gets pregnant by an animal. Her family bars her from thanskgiving dinner.

Come on Township Rebellion, you know you feel it deep down inside.
Old 12-30-2011, 03:23 AM
Gingervitis

Thumbs Up Re: Girl gets pregnant by an animal. Her family bars her from thanskgiving dinner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry View Post
Come on Township Rebellion, you know you feel it deep down inside.
Couldn't care less. Who knows, that kid might have a better genetic mix than my shitty ginger genes.
Old 12-30-2011, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Township Rebellion View Post
The biggest laugh is all the white racists on Zoklet talk like every white person on earth agrees with them, when in fact the only actual racists left on earth are either very old or post on Zoklet.

Have fun going extinct guys! You'll be gone well before the rest of your race, nevermind humanity as a whole. But please don't change, Zoklet makes for a great zoo. Pretty soon they'll be putting you in a real one, beside the zebras and the chimps.
Or live in Mississippi, North Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, or Texas.
Old 12-30-2011, 03:30 AM
Serf

Whenever I feel stupid, I like to go on zoklet. The dumbasses on here make everyone else seem like harvard grads
Old 12-30-2011, 04:12 AM
Gingervitis

Thumbs Up Re: Girl gets pregnant by an animal. Her family bars her from thanskgiving dinner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachosomoza View Post
Or live in Mississippi, North Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, or Texas.
Okaaaay... this sounds like an american problem to me.

I wasn't going to really bother, unlike most of you who get so uptight about race, I really don't give a shit. To me everyone is a little different anyway. Sure, there are a few concrete differences between races, but I just don't see the point in hating a man for something they themselves cannot change. What a waste of emotional energy, it's like hating a man because he's tall or hating a woman because she's a natural blonde. It's completely without rationale or logic. But then humans are fucked like that.

I do however, understand there is some lingering instinct still stirring in the human gene pool. And, lets face it, there are still some cultural differences that can understandably rub some folks the wrong way, I know how that is. Humans are still a young species, after all, there's still a few kinks to work out. Segregation based on what is little more than blind hatred is not the solution, as time will prove.

The USA has a particularly gnarly history in terms of race and racism though. With its background, I'm not surprised there's still bit of underlying discrimination, and alot of folks resent change. But it will happen, and in the end, it'll be good for you. Look at it this way; instead of mixed-race children as black folks dirtying up our gene pool, think of it as our genetic material updating and improving theirs. In exchange, white folks finally get bigger dicks
Old 12-30-2011, 04:20 AM
Knight

preparing for thanksgiving dinner next year.

...wonder if itll taste like KFC
Old 12-30-2011, 12:01 PM
Baron

jesus christ, if you want to be a racist, do it properly. The proper correct term is 'kaffir', not 'nigger'.
Old 12-30-2011, 12:28 PM
Baron

Would you racist cunts at least put "nigger" in the title next time than "animal" so I can ignore your petty little whines. I thought this was going to be interesting like a freak occurrence where human chromosomes were intertwined with that of an animal's.

Cunts got me excited. Go die in a ku-klux klan related fire.