Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 12-19-2011, 03:06 PM
Marquis

Default shooting up kratom extract?

Now hear me out, I know this is a pretty dumb idea and most of you would say "PPPFFFFTOMG GET REEL DRUGZ!!" but I really am curious about this. Buying this strongest powdered extract and booting it. Thoughts? Concerns?
Old 12-19-2011, 03:09 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Default Re: shooting up kratom extract?

Pretty sure it would still have some plant matter in there, so, pretty bad idea.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:37 PM
Duke

No. You won't have fun times if you shoot up kratom tea. It may or may not hurt you, but the effects would be minimal at best we all know kratom isn't going to feel no where near as good as heroin or any opiod/opiate for that matter, and that doesn't outweigh the risk.

You could isolate one of kratom's active alkaloids mitragynine hydroxyindolenine(7-hydroxymitragynine) into a pure form. Intravenous injection would become a more reasonable route of administration if you were to do that.
Old 12-20-2011, 01:07 AM
Duke

Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konglomo View Post
No. You won't have fun times if you shoot up kratom tea. It may or may not hurt you, but the effects would be minimal at best we all know kratom isn't going to feel no where near as good as heroin or any opiod/opiate for that matter, and that doesn't outweigh the risk.

You could isolate one of kratom's active alkaloids mitragynine hydroxyindolenine(7-hydroxymitragynine) into a pure form. Intravenous injection would become a more reasonable route of administration if you were to do that.
How do you know the effects would be "minimal at best". When I kicked opioids I had a bundle a day heroin addiction (about a gram of dope a day). Real good shit to, Northern NJ shit. Anyway day 4 came along and I couldn't take another sleepless night of vodka and cigs so I went to the store to buy some kratom. It was a several grams of powdered leaf. It got me really high. It was almost identical to what oral morphine use to do before I started injecting.

Anyway I'm not sure what 7-hydroxymitragynine is soluble in. Possibly water, ethanol, vinegar, or propylene glycol. All of which are "safe" (and by safe I did it and didn't die....) to inject. Now, extracting the active ingredient is only half the battle. You would OBVIOUSLY need a wheel filter (use a cotton ball and your dead), probably a small gauge syringe. If you had premium grade extract and used, for instance, 1/4th a gram you could probably get away with 10ml (enough to fit in a syringe) of PG solution (assuming its soluble in PG). I have NO idea if this is safe or whether or not it would be a great high. My only anecdotal evidence is that orally it felt like morphine and morphine is an amazing IV high (well, its not amazing, its a horrible shitty monster drug but you if feels great when your on it).

On erowid there is a pdf you can download. It was drafted by an MD and a PhD student. It is several pages long has info about Kratom and Salvia only. It's buried pretty deep but look and you shall find. It may help. If you decide you want to give it a go and you live please report back. Also, you can buy spray extracts. You might want to look into that... or not idk
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Old 12-20-2011, 01:36 AM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by a334jv2df View Post
How do you know the effects would be "minimal at best". When I kicked opioids I had a bundle a day heroin addiction (about a gram of dope a day). Real good shit to, Northern NJ shit. Anyway day 4 came along and I couldn't take another sleepless night of vodka and cigs so I went to the store to buy some kratom. It was a several grams of powdered leaf. It got me really high. It was almost identical to what oral morphine use to do before I started injecting.

Anyway I'm not sure what 7-hydroxymitragynine is soluble in. Possibly water, ethanol, vinegar, or propylene glycol. All of which are "safe" (and by safe I did it and didn't die....) to inject. Now, extracting the active ingredient is only half the battle. You would OBVIOUSLY need a wheel filter (use a cotton ball and your dead), probably a small gauge syringe. If you had premium grade extract and used, for instance, 1/4th a gram you could probably get away with 10ml (enough to fit in a syringe) of PG solution (assuming its soluble in PG). I have NO idea if this is safe or whether or not it would be a great high. My only anecdotal evidence is that orally it felt like morphine and morphine is an amazing IV high (well, its not amazing, its a horrible shitty monster drug but you if feels great when your on it).

On erowid there is a pdf you can download. It was drafted by an MD and a PhD student. It is several pages long has info about Kratom and Salvia only. It's buried pretty deep but look and you shall find. It may help. If you decide you want to give it a go and you live please report back. Also, you can buy spray extracts. You might want to look into that... or not idk
Yeah morphine is shit when taken orally. I would call that minimal at best, you answered the question for me.

10ml of pg? What? You would need 10 syringes for that. He could do it, and probably use water, maybe use kratom resin and just break it down like you do pills or heroin. I doubt this would kill him, I was just saying you don't seek out opium to shoot up or dried coca leaves. Maybe you do? Most people seek out the most potent alkaloids available in a state that makes their chosen ROA easiest.

And you would die from using cotton as a filter? What? Why?

also,
Intravenous morphine is one of my favorite rushes, hardly a day goes by that I don't indulge. How dare you call it a monster, asshole

Last edited by Konglomo; 12-20-2011 at 06:06 AM.
Old 12-20-2011, 02:51 AM
Mud Farmer

this cant really be a serious question???? is it really??? please dont do that...kratom is a nice legal plant lets keep it that way yall this just sounds BBBBAAAAAADDDDD
Old 12-20-2011, 05:08 PM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,429 Times in 1,041 Posts

Don't think "omg real drugs" exists, and I don't think the plant(s) had that in mind.
Old 12-20-2011, 05:15 PM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figure-8 View Post
Don't think "omg real drugs" exists, and I don't think the plant(s) had that in mind.
you mean the plants have no idea i want to shoot them into my body?
Old 12-27-2011, 12:15 AM
Serf

to get a clean extract without small plant parts that doesn't dissolve in water will be difficult. injecting them will be dangerous. If i ever get a hold of some kratom i might try to shoot it up my ass or something cus oral does nothing for me
Old 12-28-2011, 03:10 AM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,429 Times in 1,041 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexually vulnerable CPR dummy View Post
you mean the plants have no idea i want to shoot them into my body?
That you would feel that way about them.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:51 PM
Peasant

This has been done before, I can't remember on which forum but some dude was kicking heroin and was shooting the kratom resin. His reasoning was that it "Couldn't be any worse than shooting tar", which he did anyways. The dude only posted a handful of times but I guess the effects were decent. I have to guess that this has to be pretty horrible for you. I don't recommend this but according to the only person I have ever heard of IVing kratom it is a decent high. Do it and report back man. FOR SCIENCE
Old 12-29-2011, 04:00 PM
Mud Farmer

The active substances of kratom would need to be metabolized by enzymes before they can do their magic. Even shooting an extract would therefor make no sense. Shooting, smoking and snorting aren't really ways to take kratom.
Old 12-30-2011, 04:42 AM
Duke

Why the fuck would anyone want to do that?
Old 12-30-2011, 04:49 AM
Baron

I've started using kratom recreationally, and eating it seems to do just fine. I think you'd be foolish to pursue any other route other than eating the powder/ making tea.
Old 12-30-2011, 05:21 AM
Sea Cucumber

Thanked 2,133 Times in 1,450 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Zanick

Quote:
Originally Posted by a334jv2df View Post
*calmly gets out salvia extract, booze and a syringe*
Old 12-30-2011, 09:12 AM
Significantly Grander Duke

Thanked 4,294,967,295 Times in 1,332 Posts
Send a message via AIM to LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry
Frown Re: shooting up kratom extract?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konglomo View Post
also,
Intravenous morphine is one of my favorite rushes, hardly a day goes by that I don't indulge. How dare you call it a monster, asshole
That's one rush I still haven't gotten to experience.