Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 01-06-2012, 06:49 PM
Duke

Thanked 1,034 Times in 707 Posts
Thumbs Down My experiences with pentylone

A while back I attempted to order some alpha-PVP to play around with. The vendor was mad confusing with code words for products and shit and long story short I ended up accidently purchasing a gram of pentylone, bk-MBDP. I haven't seen much on it around the net and pretty much nothing here so I thought I'd share my experiences with it.

Overall, not impressed in the lease and would not purchase again. Since my friend traded my mg scale for an 8th of weed while I was in the hospital, I'm not sure on exact doseages, but I started out with tiny bumps and I've done up to decent sized lines of it. It has a small burn, but nothing compared to 2c-e or even molly. More of a minor sting than a burn really.

It provides some stimulation, mildly reminecsent of cocaine but let me stress the "mildly". It's not focused stimulation, actually it's one of the more unfocused "what-do-i-do-now" stimulations I've experienced. A TINY bit of euphoria at higher doses, but nothing at all worthwhile.

I have probably half a gram left still. I won't touch it for a week at a time, then I'll use it if I'm working a long night shift of something and not touch it again for a while. When I first got it I was trying to find more value in it so I was experimenting more regularly and there is definitely a tolerance that builds, but it doesn't seem to last more than a few days or a week.

Any questions? I'll do my best to answer. If can also post a picture of it in a day or two but it's just a clumpy fine white powder, nothing special.
Old 01-07-2012, 08:19 AM
Duke

Default Re: My experiences with pentylone

My mg scale has been broken, so I can't say for sure what dosages I have been doing of pentylone except for on a couple of occasions 2grams lasted 24 hours between 3 people.

The only ROA I have used with Pentylone is intravenously, and my personal experiences with the real Pentylone at eyeballed dosages between 75mg and 400mg have been amazing.

Let me explain the wide range of dose:

I had been giving eyeballed 200mg dosages to 400mg, and I would have to do the shot hot because it would start to get so thick so quick that I could barely get the shot to register. The reason why, it was cut with corn starch and when it started cooling it started thickening.

Now I finally got pure pentylone, I can put it in the spoon and water and heat and it takes hours to crystalize. I did do a regular dose today probably around 300mg, when all I needed was around 50-75mg. Oh it was great, but almost overwhelming, I couldn't walk for about 30 minutes and I puked.

Uncut Pentlone is flaky when compacted together and will fall out of a straw in a straight line, cut Pentylone is small clumps that fall out of a straw in an almost circular pattern.

Now let me describe how it makes me feel, the shots are usually around 90 units so by the time I get the plunger all the way down I am tasting it in the back of my throat, then a stimulating euphoria takes over my body with a warm feeling carrying it, getting very warm in more sensitive parts of my body(ear lobes, nut suck, butthole, penis, ect...) The euphoria and stimulation lasts for at least 2 hours, and I usually feel good for another 4 hours.

Recently I was mistakenly sent butylone by a vendor instead of pentylone. Butylone is a monsterous drug in my opinion, it makes me violent, compulsive, it raises my blood pressure to near stroke levels where as Pentylone rarely gets my pulse above 90bpm and doesn't effect my blood pressure badly.
broseph (01-07-2012), Dr. Awkward (01-07-2012), Junior Jacon Jeese Jurger (01-07-2012)
Old 01-07-2012, 11:40 AM
Goin' hamburger

Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,877 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konglomo View Post
getting very warm in more sensitive parts of my body(ear lobes, nut suck, butthole, penis, ect...) .
Old 01-07-2012, 11:45 AM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konglomo View Post
My mg scale has been broken, so I can't say for sure what dosages I have been doing of pentylone except for on a couple of occasions 2grams lasted 24 hours between 3 people.

The only ROA I have used with Pentylone is intravenously, and my personal experiences with the real Pentylone at eyeballed dosages between 75mg and 400mg have been amazing.

Let me explain the wide range of dose:

I had been giving eyeballed 200mg dosages to 400mg, and I would have to do the shot hot because it would start to get so thick so quick that I could barely get the shot to register. The reason why, it was cut with corn starch and when it started cooling it started thickening.

Now I finally got pure pentylone, I can put it in the spoon and water and heat and it takes hours to crystalize. I did do a regular dose today probably around 300mg, when all I needed was around 50-75mg. Oh it was great, but almost overwhelming, I couldn't walk for about 30 minutes and I puked.

Uncut Pentlone is flaky when compacted together and will fall out of a straw in a straight line, cut Pentylone is small clumps that fall out of a straw in an almost circular pattern.

Now let me describe how it makes me feel, the shots are usually around 90 units so by the time I get the plunger all the way down I am tasting it in the back of my throat, then a stimulating euphoria takes over my body with a warm feeling carrying it, getting very warm in more sensitive parts of my body(ear lobes, nut suck, butthole, penis, ect...) The euphoria and stimulation lasts for at least 2 hours, and I usually feel good for another 4 hours.

Recently I was mistakenly sent butylone by a vendor instead of pentylone. Butylone is a monsterous drug in my opinion, it makes me violent, compulsive, it raises my blood pressure to near stroke levels where as Pentylone rarely gets my pulse above 90bpm and doesn't effect my blood pressure badly.
well written post bro.
Old 01-07-2012, 05:48 PM
Duke

I suspect my pentylone is cut at the very least. I also haven;t tried IV and konglomo hasn't done anything but IV so who knows.

I may try plugging it soon though.
Old 01-07-2012, 06:10 PM
Child of The Fence

Thanked 2,717 Times in 1,780 Posts

Sounds like it's time to make new friends.
Old 01-08-2012, 01:01 AM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by HampTheToker View Post

Sounds like it's time to make new friends.
To make it worse, this was when I was in the psych ward after my suicide attempt, I gave him some shit to use and hold on to until I got out. Apparently he took that as "sell this shit for drugs please"

Anyways, after talking to konglomo a bit and seeing his positive reactions, I've been giving pentylone another shot. I don't know if mine is cut or if I just never did enough to begin with. I never thought it was worth it to do much more than I had in my highest trials because the effects were minimal, but today I've been railing fat ol' lines and there is definitely more euphoria, more of a rush than I previously though I could get from it. Still, there are many other stims I would prefer and probably wouldn't buy this again.
Old 01-08-2012, 01:22 AM
iLumminati Puppt in a box

Thanked 3,283 Times in 2,270 Posts

Old 01-08-2012, 01:24 AM
Duke

Thumbs Up Re: My experiences with pentylone

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMagiNation View Post
I've come a long way here I think.
Old 01-08-2012, 07:47 AM
Serf

Hi... So I haven't tried pentylone, but I've had MDPPP. I don't think it's worth making a new thread about it, since the two are so similar (mdpv-ish). And I'd like to share that I was an awful piece of fuck with no self-control. That's about it. Even when not-on-anything, I have a habit of tapping my fingers idly, but on that stuff I was almost physically unable to stop and do normal person stuff like typing. Then I spilled the rest of the bag, and it was probably a good thing. The end.
Old 01-08-2012, 08:20 AM
Child of The Fence

Thanked 2,717 Times in 1,780 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadgerSex View Post
Hi... So I haven't tried pentylone, but I've had MDPPP. I don't think it's worth making a new thread about it, since the two are so similar (mdpv-ish). And I'd like to share that I was an awful piece of fuck with no self-control. That's about it. Even when not-on-anything, I have a habit of tapping my fingers idly, but on that stuff I was almost physically unable to stop and do normal person stuff like typing. Then I spilled the rest of the bag, and it was probably a good thing. The end.

Last edited by HampTheToker; 01-08-2012 at 08:22 AM.
Old 01-08-2012, 09:32 AM
Serf

Yeah, don't vaporize it. It's worse.
Old 01-09-2012, 01:37 PM
Mud Farmer

Hi guys! I found this forum searching for some decent thread on Pentylone. I'd like to share my story and experiences with you, and hopefully get some answers Please forgive me if I make language mistakes, I'm aware that my English is quite far away from perfectness.
All right, so I read about Pentylone on some other forum. I was very interested in how it works since this compound is just MDPV without pyrrolidyne ring, and as we all remember MDPV was an extremely potent and long lasting stimulant. I found some said-to-be reputable vendor and purchased 2g of Pentylone. It was send to me from EU (and probably synthetised witin EU border). It was fine, extremely chalky powder, completely white - looked really pure. Active dosage started from 20-30 mg, buy I've tried 150-200mg lines. Effects were terrific in my opinion (and dosage dependet) - from strong stimulation and focus to euphoria (milder then feeling afrer 4mmc, but the same type, and longer lasting). Smoking worked for me, but it was not as good as MDPV (this goddamn ring!). And there was no chemical hangover next day, what is very interesting due to consumed amounts.
Now after some time I decided to order more from the same vendor. This time the stuff was laballed as "China stock" and it really was sent from China I was a bit surprised when I saw the bag. THIS STUFF IS PINK! Ok, maybe not totally pink, but slightly pink. It looks like someone put a fine crushed candy inside whole bag. It's as potent as the first batch, but it produces stronger euphoria and less stimulation. I smoked it and this way of administration shows that there is a big difference - it works like 50% of the first one. It also produces this feeling of hangover, poisoning on the next day.

Question to you: do you have any experiences with slightly pink pentylone? Or with different batches from the same vendor? I'm also thinking what can be te cause of this color. 99% it's cut (wall scrapings? crushed bricks? pick your choice ) or it's contaminaited (Fluorine gives this shitty color, ex. F-MC. Any other picks?).
Old 01-09-2012, 01:48 PM

man, those fucking dirty ass Chinese chemists need to clean their shit up, lol.
Old 01-09-2012, 02:31 PM
Asstronomer

Thanked 3,047 Times in 2,160 Posts
Mad Re: My experiences with pentylone

I've heard of other cathinones coming out pink. Has something to do with the synth route used.

Memento Mori
Old 01-09-2012, 08:20 PM
Mud Farmer

Quote:
man, those fucking dirty ass Chinese chemists need to clean their shit up, lol.
Dude, I've seen pictures from chinese labs, no comments, no questions. Some clandestine meth labs busted by DEA were better equipped and cleaner =:)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habanero View Post
I've heard of other cathinones coming out pink. Has something to do with the synth route used.
I'm not a proffesional chemist, (though I have some lab experience and theoretical background) but I would say that the route of synthesis is less important if you clean your stuff properly. Some cathinones I worked with comes out naturally stained, but this is usually because of halides in the structure (Brephedrone or 4BMC will always be slightly tan to brown, cathinones with fluorine are usually pink, even after cleaning - that's why I mentioned this regarding my stuff). But AFAIK pentylone and similar compounds should come out as fine, white powder or crystals, if they are pure. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I've also tried to dissolve this in water and It's not dissolving completely. I heard that MDPV was very hard to dissolve, even if it was pure. I guess due to stuctural similarity, same thing can be with pentylone (and probably other close related compounds).
Konglomo - do you have any problems with dissolving pure shit?
Old 01-10-2012, 03:06 AM
Archduke

It shouldnt be difficult to dissolve, just slow, like mdpv.

once upon a time a drug test was used on the plant and the drugs from china (m1) returned a positive for oxazepam (diazepam metabolites)
Old 01-10-2012, 03:35 AM
Banned

Thanked 1,719 Times in 1,151 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
(Brephedrone or 4BMC
LOL Brofredrone
Old 01-10-2012, 04:26 AM
Asstronomer

Thanked 3,047 Times in 2,160 Posts
Mad Re: My experiences with pentylone

Quote:
But AFAIK pentylone and similar compounds should come out as fine, white powder or crystals, if they are pure.
The cases I'm thinking of are two separate reports of 4-MEC being pink...

and I think one case of pink methylone.

(and then there's that picture on wikishittia of pink Br-DFLY, but that's not even a cath, meh)

Memento Mori
Old 01-10-2012, 05:15 AM

I've heard of pink meth, too. always figured that was someone not cleaning their pillz properly or something.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:22 AM
Duke

Quote:
I've heard of pink meth, too. always figured that was someone not cleaning their pillz properly or something.
Yeah I've come across pink meth a few times, being the responsible person I am I always applied a very scientific test for harm reduction. Drop it in a spoon, apply water, and if it ambers up it has to be kind of safe, rught? If I didn't die I knew it was safe to use this meth.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:52 AM
Mud Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zok Jr. View Post
LOL Brofredrone
Nope, it's Brephedrone. I know that technically it should be called "Brophedrone" and abbreviation is 4-BrMC, but since there is no boron (B) derivate of methcathinone, form 4-BMC is used by everyone. Why there is "e" instead of "o" in the full name - don't know, but google both names and it's 0:64.000. BTW: it's one of the most interested cathinones, and there is even more tempting 4-bromo-alpha-pyrrolidinopropiophenone (pBPPP).
About dissolving: I'm not going to try this shit IV. It works perfectly per os or internasal, but I was thinking about cleaning the whole stuff with water/anhydrous acetone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by typedthiswithmytits View Post
It shouldnt be difficult to dissolve, just slow, like mdpv.
K man, I'll be more patient.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:07 PM
Banned

Thanked 1,719 Times in 1,151 Posts

Quote:
Nope, it's Brephedrone. I know that technically it should be called "Brophedrone" and abbreviation is 4-BrMC, but since there is no boron (B) derivate of methcathinone, form 4-BMC is used by everyone. Why there is "e" instead of "o" in the full name - don't know, but google both names and it's 0:64.000. BTW: it's one of the most interested cathinones, and there is even more tempting 4-bromo-alpha-pyrrolidinopropiophenone (pBPPP).
About dissolving: I'm not going to try this shit IV. It works perfectly per os or internasal, but I was thinking about cleaning the whole stuff with water/anhydrous acetone.

K man, I'll be more patient.
I said brophedrone because it is funny, its like meph for bros.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Old 01-11-2012, 03:23 AM
Duke

Yeah so they key to this drug is either snorting fat lines all day or slamming it I guess. I was waay under on the dose, thinking it would be at least somewhat close to MDPV. All around it's okay, because the price is so low I'd probably buy another couple grams to have around, but there are some other cathinones for around the same price that I haven't tried yet and those will probably come first because I'm sure there's a better straight stim RC out there than this.
Old 02-24-2012, 03:11 PM
Mud Farmer

My experiences were all oral:

50mg - Mild stimulation, coke-like chatty, pleasant euphoria but nothing to write home about. Primary effects 3-4 hours, including residual comedown effects 5-6 hours. Generally 6 hours total. Could sleep with some benzo assistance at 6 hour mark. Comedown is coke-ish, but not as bad. Cold hands and feet, mild headache. Not too bad in comparison to 4-MMC. Sex was more pleasurable, no vasoconstriction noted.

100mg - More pronounced stimulation, but decreased focus. A bit of scatterbrain. Good, solid euphoria for 3 hours at least. Overall length of experience the same as at 50mg, comedown much more pronounced. Could still sleep with benzo assist by 6 hour mark. Sex was great, multiple sessions, mild vasoconstriction was noticed.

200mg - Intense methylone-like euphoria, very enjoyable but dissipated rapidly. Very stimulated, not quite to the point of unenjoyable, but close. Duration of effects pushed closer to 8 hours. Comedown was bad, comparable to a gram binge of 4-MMC. Extremely cold hands and feet, jaw clenching. At 200mg, vasoconstriction became apparent, definite pilly-willy.

All told, for an oral dose, I would recommend starting with 50mg (100mg if you have a tolerance) and no more than 100 - 150mg for a recreational dose.

I like this stuff. Couples well with 2C-E, particular for sexy-time.
Old 02-24-2012, 10:44 PM
Modicum of Madness

Thanked 2,177 Times in 1,560 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zok Jr. View Post
I said brophedrone because it is funny, its like meph for bros.
I thought it was quite amusing
Old 02-25-2012, 04:36 AM

someone try eating half a gram at once for !!SCIENCE!!
Old 02-25-2012, 04:45 AM
Archduke

Quote:
someone try eating half a gram at once for !!SCIENCE!!
I've done it with methylone, what makes this any more hardcore?

Let's raise the stakes, you send me a gram and I'll shoot half it
Old 02-25-2012, 04:48 AM

I didn't say it would be hardcore, I'd just like to know what much higher dosages are like...for research purposes. Obviously.
Old 02-25-2012, 05:47 AM
Archduke

I'd just like some drugs
Old 03-31-2012, 03:46 AM
Drunk Motherfucker

so this shit is basically like less potent mdpv? i should flush it now
Old 03-31-2012, 04:10 AM
Archduke

Quote: