Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Hobbies > Bad Ideas

Old 01-13-2012, 04:33 AM
Serf

Default How to get out of no proof of insurance ticket or other traffic tickets?

So I got pulled over today and got a "failed to provide valid proof of insurance" ticket. Which will apparently be 4 points on my license and I have previous tickets so if I get 4 I may lose my license. I have also heard that the fine can exceed $1,000 which I really don't wanna pay.

Also, I just got an insurance policy a little bit ago, not even 4 hours after the ticket was wrote. And I am going to register my car and get plates tomorrow, which I did not get a ticket for.

Anyone know ways to geoust lowered or get it dismissed completely?
Old 01-13-2012, 04:57 AM
Banned

Default Re: How to get out of no proof of insurance ticket or other traffic tickets?

go to court, suck up to the magistrate. if your luck is anything like mine you'll get the points removed and possibly a lower fine, if not, at least you can say you tried.

above all, sound like you gotta get your shit together.
Old 01-13-2012, 05:16 AM
Knight

Default Re: How to get out of no proof of insurance ticket or other traffic tickets?

photoshop a proof of insurance and say you had it at home.
I can't afford to lose my job right now, he said if I stopped taking drugs he'd let me work for HRT again but now obviously if ZOKLET comes up or anything, he'll read these forums and find out I've been lying.-JackBoy
Old 01-13-2012, 05:31 AM
Banned

Thanked 1,717 Times in 1,150 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The American Gentleman View Post
magistrate
is that like some kind of wizard?
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Old 01-13-2012, 05:54 AM
Grander Duke

Send a message via MSN to pill popper
Mad Re: How to get out of no proof of insurance ticket or other traffic tickets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgregory23 View Post
So I got pulled over today and got a "failed to provide valid proof of insurance" ticket. Which will apparently be 4 points on my license and I have previous tickets so if I get 4 I may lose my license. I have also heard that the fine can exceed $1,000 which I really don't wanna pay.

Also, I just got an insurance policy a little bit ago, not even 4 hours after the ticket was wrote. And I am going to register my car and get plates tomorrow, which I did not get a ticket for.

Anyone know ways to geoust lowered or get it dismissed completely?
Lol, I hope they throw the fucking book at ya

Getting insurance after the fact is retarded and they are gonna nail you and I hope they do. It is morons like you that get into accidents and totally ruin lives because you think you don't need it and then cause hardships to those because of it

I hope they send you to jail and bubba rapes you
Benjamin Linus (01-13-2012), I Kill Null Airtime (01-13-2012)
Old 01-13-2012, 05:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zok Jr. View Post
"a minor judicial officer, as a justice of the peace or the judge of a police court, having jurisdiction to try minor criminal cases and to conduct preliminary examinations of persons charged with serious crimes."
Old 01-13-2012, 06:18 AM
Serf

Quote:
Originally Posted by pill popper View Post

Getting insurance after the fact is retarded and they are gonna nail you and I hope they do. It is morons like you that get into accidents and totally ruin lives because you think you don't need it and then cause hardships to those because of it

Agreed
Old 01-13-2012, 07:31 AM
Serf

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffles2.0 View Post
This is admitting to the charge, and you're a retard.

When the charge is "failure to provide proof," it doesn't matter where the proof is or if you even have insurance or not. It matters that YOU DIDN'T SHOW PROOF. "It was at home" is pissing on your own foot.

Jeeeeezus.
Old 01-13-2012, 07:52 AM
Selfish Cunt

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,599 Posts

Quote:
lol hahaha

no its basically just a judge that deals with misdemeanors. like without a jury and that, and they can only sentence you to a maximum 6 months in any case. they can refer to a crown court tho, where you get a jury and all that shit.

anyway, here the cops onboard computer and camera reads your number plate and tells them whether you have insurance or not. the insurance companies computers are all linked to the police computers. so by the time you've pulled up and the cop has walked up to your window he already knows you have no insurance and they have your car towed. i'm surprised you don't have a similar system over there but i guess its more work setting something like that up between all those states. i bet its coming to a screen near you soon tho.
"I have gone through the mental exercise of spending a lifetime in prison and of dying for this cause. I have let the fear pass through me and with clarity commit myself fully to the mission and values outlined in the Silk Road charter". - DPR
Old 01-13-2012, 08:13 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgregory23 View Post
Also, I just got an insurance policy a little bit ago, not even 4 hours after the ticket was wrote.
lol
Old 01-13-2012, 08:42 AM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,799 Times in 1,122 Posts

I actually had to show up to traffic court for not having proof of insurance earlier this year.

Pretty much all I had to do was show up with my new proof of insurance and claim that I had misplaced it when the cop pulled me over. The cop wasn't even there anyway, so instead of paying $600, I only paid $20 in court fees.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Give a man religion, and he'll starve praying for a fish.
Old 01-13-2012, 08:46 AM
Baron

Won't they kind of figure out when your insurance is from after getting pulled over lol
Old 01-13-2012, 09:28 AM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffles2.0 View Post
That's actually a decent idea, though OP should have told cop that it was at home

Quote:
Oh, us Americans
Old 01-13-2012, 10:12 AM
Selfish Cunt

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,599 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicknickns View Post
Oh, us Americans
i know, that's still the biggest laugh i've had all day so far. why the fuck did he think it was a kind of wizard ffs? lmfao
"I have gone through the mental exercise of spending a lifetime in prison and of dying for this cause. I have let the fear pass through me and with clarity commit myself fully to the mission and values outlined in the Silk Road charter". - DPR
Zok Jr. (01-13-2012)
Old 01-13-2012, 03:30 PM
Serf

Quote:
Originally Posted by pill popper View Post

^Dude... calm the fuck down. You sound like you want to fuckin kill this man just because he got a ticket.

As Tourette's Guy once said, "Calm down, calm down; and don't get a big DICK!"
Old 01-13-2012, 06:38 PM
Serf

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Big Lifter View Post
^Dude... calm the fuck down. You sound like you want to fuckin kill this man just because he got a ticket.

As Tourette's Guy once said, "Calm down, calm down; and don't get a big DICK!"
+1 internet for the TG reference.