Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 01-15-2012, 09:58 PM
Serf

Default Question about the 25i-NBOMe Complexed Blotters

25i-NBOMe complexed blotters seem to be compared to LSD a lot. Is it possible that I'm being selled those instead of real acid?

I tried acid 2 times (think it was real, couple years ago, as far as my knowledge goes these rc complexed blotters were not yet available) but ever since it was never to be found again for sale, and then magically, I'm being ofered hits for 5 (very low price for acid). I thought to myself that it must be some kind of rc, soo I began searching the net about blottered rc's.

When I asked to see the stuff (to look at the hit) the guy told me he cant show it to me because he doesnt have it at his home, only if I'm buying will he bring it (wich makes me think the guy didnt even ordered the blotters and his testing the market to see if he can sell the NBOMe blotters as it was acid, with a fat profit).

I think I'm going to risk 25 (minimum he sells, 5 hits) but I really think it is not going to be acid... Guess I will ask him up front if this some kind of rc, to test his reaction (but of course he may try to lie, and fool me speachcraft ftw lol).

Anyway, my question for you guys is: how can I know if I'm taking the NBOMe or the acid (what are the diferences that give it away)? Thanks in advance.

TL;DR: the question above.

Have a nice one.
Old 01-15-2012, 10:31 PM
Asstronomer

Thanked 2,696 Times in 1,924 Posts
Mad Re: Question about the 25i-NBOMe Complexed Blotters

You can swallow an acid tab.

NBOMes have to be held under the tongue etc, swallowing them will destroy the molecules.

Memento Mori
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
a334jv2df (01-16-2012)
Old 01-15-2012, 10:35 PM
Serf

Default Re: Question about the 25i-NBOMe Complexed Blotters

Thanks a lot for the quick answer bro (I don't have a button to thank yet). I guess I would never discover that for myself, since I always held it under my tongue when I took it (the LSD). On a related note, would the effects be lessened by swalloing the LSD when compared to holding it under the tongue? Thanks in advance!
Old 01-15-2012, 10:37 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetra View Post
25i-NBOMe complexed blotters seem to be compared to LSD a lot. Is it possible that I'm being selled those instead of real acid?

I tried acid 2 times (think it was real, couple years ago, as far as my knowledge goes these rc complexed blotters were not yet available) but ever since it was never to be found again for sale, and then magically, I'm being ofered hits for 5 (very low price for acid). I thought to myself that it must be some kind of rc, soo I began searching the net about blottered rc's.

When I asked to see the stuff (to look at the hit) the guy told me he cant show it to me because he doesnt have it at his home, only if I'm buying will he bring it (wich makes me think the guy didnt even ordered the blotters and his testing the market to see if he can sell the NBOMe blotters as it was acid, with a fat profit).

I think I'm going to risk 25 (minimum he sells, 5 hits) but I really think it is not going to be acid... Guess I will ask him up front if this some kind of rc, to test his reaction (but of course he may try to lie, and fool me speachcraft ftw lol).

Anyway, my question for you guys is: how can I know if I'm taking the NBOMe or the acid (what are the diferences that give it away)? Thanks in advance.

TL;DR: the question above.

Have a nice one.
You will know if you took acid if you have taken acid, 25i has the visuals of a clean LSD trip but it lacks the universal insight of LSD.
Old 01-15-2012, 10:48 PM
Serf

^Does that means it is also less of a mindfuck?
Old 01-15-2012, 11:16 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetra View Post
^Does that means it is also less of a mindfuck?
yes the mindfuck is replaced by pure ridiculousness, I was tripping really hard and looked at my friend he was sitting in front of a oven waiting for his hot pockets to cook, I turned away for a split second and looked back, he looked like he had a santa hat on the dials on the stove were replaced with stockings the oven looked like a fire, He looked like a kid on christmas hunched over looking at the fire.

On LSD everything would look really shiny and instead of looking like a kid on christmas he would most likely have visible energy eminating off him and I would feel like a movie star or someone about to invent or design or create something new and amazing.

Overall I feel like Acid is much more deep and spirtual and amazing and unlocks your inner self and reveals who you are to your self it puts you right where the universe is at.

25i Is like the very best part of an acid trip, how you feel for a minute off really really clean bomb L as far as visuals go, Me and my friend stood on a chair for 30 minutes looking at the moon and a star next to it saying, "What are you trying to pull seriously?? talking to the sky, like mesmorized by it for no reason, On LSD we most likely would have been watching energy off of stars and discussing math and science and equations while evaluating our selfs to become better people.

LSD makes me feel like I am in a rainforest collage in a water color painting, sometimes I will see everything stenciled in LSD feels a lot more complex and there is endless possibilities with it, 25i is like someone took acid removed the insight part of it and inserted the peak of a mushroom trip and pure MDMA its a party hallucinogen, also 25i has more holographic like visuals I was staring at a white bike lane line, it looked like holographic colors, 25i is much more colorful and acid is more beatiful, I feel like I'm using my whole brain on acid on 25i this is removed and everything is funny and ridiculous.

Acid has much more potential obviously

I spelled a bunch of stuff wrong I ate extacy for a month straight and now I'm pissed off I fried my brain, I used to be smarter.
I Kill Null Airtime (01-15-2012)
Old 01-15-2012, 11:36 PM
Marquis

interesting
Old 01-15-2012, 11:52 PM
Knight

I see how it could be mislabeled. Honestly I almost sold 25i to a kid as LSD, and he wouldn't have known better. I know from taking good dose that the feelings are very different really, but some of the basic effects are VERY similar. Waving, patterning, floating, not so much brightening of stuff but basically a half ass dose. It's the psychological of LSD that changes the game, much, much different.... and I have to say certain specific visuals. NB: LSD is way better.
Old 01-16-2012, 11:23 AM
Baron

Define 'complexed'? I hear this term bandied around a lot by vendors regarding 25i-NBOMe.

www.humanasemeritus.com
Old 01-16-2012, 11:53 AM
iLumminati Puppt in a box

Thanked 3,280 Times in 2,270 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Owl View Post
Define 'complexed'? I hear this term bandied around a lot by vendors regarding 25i-NBOMe.
I was hoping to find out something about this, too. Had to resort to google:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/show...umber/15525887

Quote:

"2-hydroxypropyl--cyclodextrin (HPCD). Basically the NBOMe and HPCD is dissolved in EtOH (I've read that the best ratio is around 1NBOMe 1:8 HPBCD) and then used for laying blotter or for more effective liquid dosing. The amount of ethanol used will depend on the type of blotter. It still needs to be taken via sublingual, buccal or nasal administration, it just makes it more effective."
would still like to know more.

and anyway, I don't know about most noobs but I would definitely know the difference between an NBOME and LSD mostly because of the come up time, the length of the trip, the color-quality of the visuals (I have very subtle psychedelic senses), and so forth. 25i-nbome has candy-flip-esque visuals and a strong organic feel that reminds me of mushrooms but is not quite mushrooms. Also reminds me of a very strong nutmeg trip, which makes sense...
constantinople (07-02-2012), The Creator of Life (01-17-2012)
Old 07-02-2012, 11:26 PM
Acolyte

Thanked 1,616 Times in 1,251 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to constantinople Send a message via AIM to constantinople Send a message via MSN to constantinople Send a message via Yahoo to constantinople

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMagiNation View Post
I was hoping to find out something about this, too. Had to resort to google:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/show...umber/15525887

would still like to know more.

and anyway, I don't know about most noobs but I would definitely know the difference between an NBOME and LSD mostly because of the come up time, the length of the trip, the color-quality of the visuals (I have very subtle psychedelic senses), and so forth. 25i-nbome has candy-flip-esque visuals and a strong organic feel that reminds me of mushrooms but is not quite mushrooms. Also reminds me of a very strong nutmeg trip, which makes sense...

Visuals on 25i, for me at least, have always been highly geometric-lots of concentric spirals and fractals and extreme "tracers" (like when you spin smokething and you see an image of it while it's spinning, except I'd see like..a bunch of said object).

Mushrooms has more of a "melting" kind of feel to it-everything just goes swimmy and swirly and mushy. It also fucks with my depth perception A LOT harder.