Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 01-26-2012, 08:28 PM
Duke

Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df
Default Storing urine for drug test

Okay so I googled the question and the answers seemed like they were coming from clueless morons... so I'll ask you guyz. I may be administered a drug test. I don't know the name of the company who makes the tests but basically there is a separate test for each drug (opiates, oxycodone, and cocaine.... 3 separate tests... not one test for all 3). Anyway if two lines show up, you are negative. If one shows up you are positive. It none show up it's an error.

I stored some urine two days ago. It's stored in an air tight container. It's stored at room temperature.

How long will this urine be good for?
Old 01-26-2012, 08:32 PM
Banned

Default Re: Storing urine for drug test

It'll taste good for at least seven days.
Old 01-26-2012, 08:32 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by a334jv2df View Post
Okay so I googled the question and the answers seemed like they were coming from clueless morons... so I'll ask you guyz. I may be administered a drug test. I don't know the name of the company who makes the tests but basically there is a separate test for each drug (opiates, oxycodone, and cocaine.... 3 separate tests... not one test for all 3). Anyway if two lines show up, you are negative. If one shows up you are positive. It none show up it's an error.

I stored some urine two days ago. It's stored in an air tight container. It's stored at room temperature.

How long will this urine be good for?
I dunno but I assume maybe a few weeks, tops. Also I guess it depends what else is in it.
Old 01-26-2012, 08:33 PM
Duke

Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
I dunno but I assume maybe a few weeks, tops. Also I guess it depends what else is in it.
I only need it to last till monday. wtf do you mean what else is in it? It's just urine.
Old 01-26-2012, 08:33 PM
Baron

You probably should have refrigerated it. Room temperature is the worst. Good luck..
Old 01-26-2012, 08:34 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
You probably should have refrigerated it. Room temperature is the worst. Good luck..
why is that? Granted it's the winter so room temperature is really like... 63.....
Old 01-26-2012, 08:38 PM
Baron

Are you fucking serious? Because it will spoil at room temperature and it won't if it is cold. Have you ever left milk or juice out at room temperature for a long time?
Old 01-26-2012, 08:40 PM
Duke

Quote:
Are you fucking serious? Because it will spoil at room temperature and it won't if it is cold. Have you ever left milk or juice out at room temperature for a long time?
What the fuck does milk have to do with my urine? I've left orange juice out for a week before in an OPEN container before it started to grow mold.

I'm looking for someone that can explain to me in a little more detail than "lol wtf milk". But thanks for trying!
Old 01-26-2012, 08:41 PM
Baron

You are an idiot. It will spoil, like anything else you leave at room temperature.

Actually, go ahead. Good luck passing your drug test with old, spoiled urine.

Here's a quote for you:

"Bacteria won't multiply in the colder temperatures of a refrigerator or freezer, or at temperatures hotter than 141F. Where they thrive is between 41F and 140F, a region known as the "Food Temperature Danger Zone."

Yeah, it's not a food, but that's not the point.

AND, here's another quote from http://www.ureasample.com/faq.shtml#1 :

Q- How long do your clean urine samples last and how should they be stored?

A- Samples should be stored in a refrigerator. If stored for extended periods of time then they should be frozen. The integrity of our samples is ensured by our proprietary vacuum seal. As long as the sample remains in its vacuum seal it may be kept at room temperature away from direct sunlight for days at a time. It will be good for up to six months, in the vacuum seal, if stored in the refrigerator. If frozen in the vacuum seal, it can last for about 1 year. Once the sample is removed from the vacuum seal, it should not remain at room temperature for more than 18 hours. It will keep in the refrigerator, unsealed, for 30 days. In the freezer, an unsealed bag can last up to 6 months.

Last edited by Minotaur; 01-26-2012 at 08:49 PM.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:12 PM
Duke

Quote:
You are an idiot. It will spoil, like anything else you leave at room temperature.

Actually, go ahead. Good luck passing your drug test with old, spoiled urine.

Here's a quote for you:

"Bacteria won't multiply in the colder temperatures of a refrigerator or freezer, or at temperatures hotter than 141F. Where they thrive is between 41F and 140F, a region known as the "Food Temperature Danger Zone."

Yeah, it's not a food, but that's not the point.

AND, here's another quote from http://www.ureasample.com/faq.shtml#1 :

Q- How long do your clean urine samples last and how should they be stored?

A- Samples should be stored in a refrigerator. If stored for extended periods of time then they should be frozen. The integrity of our samples is ensured by our proprietary vacuum seal. As long as the sample remains in its vacuum seal it may be kept at room temperature away from direct sunlight for days at a time. It will be good for up to six months, in the vacuum seal, if stored in the refrigerator. If frozen in the vacuum seal, it can last for about 1 year. Once the sample is removed from the vacuum seal, it should not remain at room temperature for more than 18 hours. It will keep in the refrigerator, unsealed, for 30 days. In the freezer, an unsealed bag can last up to 6 months.
Doesn't answer my question. I don't really give a fuck if the urine grows a lil bacteria or it gets "stale". all I care is that i either reads negative or inconclusive on the drug test.

So, again, I have urine in a sealed contain. Temperature is 64 degrees. No direct sun light. How long can I store it to insure it will still read negative?
Old 01-26-2012, 09:25 PM
Selfish Cunt

Thanked 2,391 Times in 1,641 Posts

well i can confirm thru personal experience that freezing it will keep it good indefinitely. i had the exact same pot of piss tested every 2 weeks for nearly a year when i was on detox. but one time when i forgot to put it back in the freezer for a day or so it fucking reeked. good luck passing the test when the examiner can smell its like a week old.

seriously freeze it straight away and then a few hours before your test sit the frozen bottle in warm(not boiling) water to defrost it to just over body temp. i cant stress enough not to use boiling or too hot water tho if its in a glass bottle as it will crack the bottle and you'll be left with some very weak looking piss that will show as diluted. put the bottle under your armpit or down your balls until you get to the test to keep it around body temp too, as the test cup has a thermometer strip on the side.

and seriously, that one you got already will stink already. throw it away and do another now before you use anything.
"I have gone through the mental exercise of spending a lifetime in prison and of dying for this cause. I have let the fear pass through me and with clarity commit myself fully to the mission and values outlined in the Silk Road charter". - DPR
Old 01-26-2012, 09:28 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by is all mememememe with me View Post
and seriously, that one you got already will stink already. throw it away and do another now before you use anything.
To late. Lets hope I don't get tested!

Old 01-26-2012, 09:29 PM
Selfish Cunt

Quote:
Doesn't answer my question. I don't really give a fuck if the urine grows a lil bacteria or it gets "stale". all I care is that i either reads negative or inconclusive on the drug test.

So, again, I have urine in a sealed contain. Temperature is 64 degrees. No direct sun light. How long can I store it to insure it will still read negative?
it will only read positive if there are drugs in the sample. but even stale piss will test positive. if there is no drugs in it to start with then it will never read positive. however the test has other tamper traps built in to show if you have diluted the sample, added anything or if the ph is off what it should be. the bacteria will definitely affect the ph levels.
"I have gone through the mental exercise of spending a lifetime in prison and of dying for this cause. I have let the fear pass through me and with clarity commit myself fully to the mission and values outlined in the Silk Road charter". - DPR
Old 01-26-2012, 09:30 PM
Selfish Cunt

Quote:
To late. Lets hope I don't get tested!

I WILL SMACK YOUR FACE OFF OF YOUR FACE! - YouTube
is there anyone else who can give you a sample? even your dog would do.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:31 PM
Duke

Quote:
it will only read positive if there are drugs in the sample. but even stale piss will test positive. if there is no drugs in it to start with then it will never read positive. however the test has other tamper traps built in to show if you have diluted the sample, added anything or if the ph is off what it should be. the bacteria will definitely affect the ph levels.
No I see the test it's just a stick that reads two lines if negative, one line if positive. there are no other tamper proof methods
Old 01-26-2012, 09:34 PM
Selfish Cunt

Quote:
No I see the test it's just a stick that reads two lines if negative, one line if positive. there are no other tamper proof methods
trust me they have other methods if they suspect anything isn't right. the fact that it stinks worse than rolfs cock on a sunday morning will make them strongly suspect. but if you're not worried about that then cool. you seem to know what you're talking about already.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:38 PM
Duke

Ok ok I didn't want to put this out there but it's my girl that's testing me. Yea yea make the fucking jokes you want. It's just a fucking stick that she ordered a bunch of off the internet. She's got me by the balls. I honestly don't give a fuck if we were to break up, but if I fail shes going to snitch me out to the police about something I would really like to keep away from the DA cause I'm already probably gonna be indicted if you followed the thread in BI.

She's to stupid to know if the shit has been tampered with. And I know the cheapo test kits she has doesn't have tamper proof anything. I just want to know if stored urine will ever give a false positive
Old 01-26-2012, 09:51 PM
Selfish Cunt

it won't give a false positive(unless its a faulty test) but when she goes to dip that stick in, she will smell that nasty as shit piss from across the room. and women have good noses too. i doubt she's that stupid to think you just done that there and then. from what your saying tho you could probably get away with some heavily diluted orange juice or something tho. but mix some up now so you know to get the measurements right so it looks good. try different things in it like a tiny bit of instant coffee or some very weak tea just to give it the right color.

of course if its your gf then she may well want to see you piss in front of her but thats between you and her. just saying.

but yeah, only presence of actual drugs will show as positive in there.
Old 01-26-2012, 10:04 PM
Duke

[quote=is all mememememe with me;3321726]
of course if its your gf then she may well want to see you piss in front of her but thats between you and her. just saying./QUOTE]

Fuck.... i didnt think about that.....
Old 01-27-2012, 10:49 PM
Wealthy Merchant

[quote=a334jv2df;3321762]
Quote:
of course if its your gf then she may well want to see you piss in front of her but thats between you and her. just saying./QUOTE]

Fuck.... i didnt think about that.....
If she tries to do this say you are piss shy. If she tells you turn around say something like, "It knows."
Old 01-28-2012, 01:47 AM
Modicum of Madness

Thanked 2,272 Times in 1,626 Posts

Quote:
Ok ok I didn't want to put this out there but it's my girl that's testing me. Yea yea make the fucking jokes you want. It's just a fucking stick that she ordered a bunch of off the internet. She's got me by the balls. I honestly don't give a fuck if we were to break up, but if I fail shes going to snitch me out to the police about something I would really like to keep away from the DA cause I'm already probably gonna be indicted if you followed the thread in BI.

She's to stupid to know if the shit has been tampered with. And I know the cheapo test kits she has doesn't have tamper proof anything. I just want to know if stored urine will ever give a false positive
Sounds like a bitch. My girl would let me rail oxy's off her ass if i asked, and she doesn't even do drugs. Anyhow, the urine will be "fresh" for no more than a day. However you can still use it to the end you have in mind, it won't matter.