Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > General > The Trading Pit

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2012, 11:14 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Default HTC Inspire 4g (Unlocked) Trades or Cash

I have an HTC Inspire but I just switched to my mom's plan on Verizon. I was using it on Tmobile so its unlocked via SD card from ATT network. But it will still work on ATT if you wanna use it for that. It includes a 4gb SD card. I'll take some pictures if you are really interested so you can see the condition. It has a couple scuffs around the corner(not on screen) but its a metal phone so you don't have anything to worry about.

The screen looks good but it has 2 scratches in the bottom right corner(less than a cm long and hair thin), they are only noticeable when the screens off. Guaranteed to be in 100% working condition. Wall charger/usb cable also included.

It's a good phone, I actually got one exactly like it for Verizon(thunderbolt)bc I liked it so much. Shoot me a pm if you are interested. I'm thinking like $100 bucks for it.

I'll consider trades for desirable RC's OR maybe a new part for my PC. By the way I'm not sending the phone first so don't ask, you'll get it once you've paid or I test your item for trade. I ship in a small flat rate box so you'll get it 2-3 days.

Sorry that was so long guys, just shoot me a PM if interested.
Old 01-31-2012, 11:12 PM
White American Odinist

Thanked 1,195 Times in 781 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to Bradley
Default Re: HTC Inspire 4g (Unlocked) Trades or Cash

I will speak for jkearley421's legitimacy. I just saw this here and realized I hadn't spoken to my friend in awhile.

He is trustworthy/fantastik.
[9:41 AM] bradleyb1488: if I put a popsicle in your ass could you tell me the flavor?
[9:42 AM] helladamnleet: Idk why I bother coming here. You're just some sad faggot on a power trip, for real [9:42 AM] helladamnleet left the room.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:08 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Default Re: HTC Inspire 4g (Unlocked) Trades or Cash

I appreciate the kind words Bradley, but this has been sold. If any mods take a look at this thread if you could please move it to the trashcan it would be appreciated :]
Closed Thread