Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 02-03-2012, 07:53 AM
Duke

Hypno-HAI Continuing trip report: sertraline (Zoloft)

Yeah, bet you don't get many "trip reports" for sertraline (Zoloft.)

Right now I'm drunk and bored. Well, tipsy. Fact.

And yes, I know I've made a lot of SSRI threads. Fuck you

I decided to give sertraline a go... but on my own terms. I'm determined to prove that they *can* be used for a recreational effect, since they're handed out like cheap candy.

Tonight is my third night using them. I've taken 200mg of sertraline hydrochloride the past 3 nights, including this one - mixed with about 12 shots of vodka and 0.5mg of alprazolam. I had a decent alcohol tolerance, little to no benzo tolerance, and have never taken an SSRI before.

Anxiety? Not expecting it to lift by now, but it seems lessened anyway over the past day or two. Maybe it's a placebo effects, maybe I just had good days. I don't know. Inconclusive.

About 9 hours after taking the sertraline the first time, I was quite nauseated. Didn't puke though, but still felt throbbing pangs of nausea in my throat totally unrelated to the alcohol.

Today, (after my second dose the night before) I woke up with tremors. Specifically, shaking hands. Not terrible, but enough to be noticed and to impair me in doing brain surgery, should I have the urge to take up that hobby.

I felt jittery, was more paranoid than normal, but less anxious and more social. Again, I don't know how much of the lessened anxiety is from the drug, it could be placebo effect or maybe just the result of a night of heavy drinking and a tiny benzo dose.

Right now, after a third dose of 200mg sertaline and 7 shots, I feel more drunk/slowed down than normal. I also noticed that I never had the same early euphoric effects from the alcohol.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:16 AM
Duke

Default Re: Continuing trip report: sertraline (Zoloft)

This shit makin' me sleepy. FUCK. I should not be sleepy right now. Happened the last 2 nights. Only differing factor to normal was the sertraline. Must find moar caffeine.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:38 AM
Duke

Send a message via MSN to White Jesus

Youre gonna shit a brick when you discover weed and really get high
Old 02-03-2012, 08:45 AM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Jesus View Post
Youre gonna shit a brick when you discover weed and really get high
lol true

I can say though, this stuff potentiates alcohol like a bitch. In a good way. So far. Will see what happens. Shit may hit the fan when I take the benzos and leave my place. Possibly going to black and and get fucked by a bunch of dudes. Fuck, *so far* this stuff is nearly worth taking just for the fact I don't need to drink half as much.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:56 AM
Duke

Send a message via MSN to White Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by STD View Post
lol true

I can say though, this stuff potentiates alcohol like a bitch. In a good way. So far. Will see what happens. Shit may hit the fan when I take the benzos and leave my place. Possibly going to black and and get fucked by a bunch of dudes. Fuck, *so far* this stuff is nearly worth taking just for the fact I don't need to drink half as much.
Dont let them run a train on you for anything less then 200 dollars and some coke. Your you whore ass is worth much to the east cost fagoots.
Old 02-03-2012, 03:03 PM
Count

STD, this is fucking stupid. You may thi8nk its a good alcohol potentiator, but I would really advise against it.

Zoloft is NOT recreational. If you're looking to get fucked up in a retarded way, get some seroquel. That shit is fucked beyond belief.
Old 02-03-2012, 03:10 PM
Banned

Antidepressants can get u high?

TL DR btw
Old 02-03-2012, 10:45 PM
Duke

Well I haven't had a boner for 3 days, that sucks. But then I haven't been as anxious in everyday life. Actually I've been crazy happy and hyped up. But... I don't know if the zoloft is doing that. Maybe I'll stop it. I do like boners. Also I couldn't feel any effects from the 0.5mg of alprazolam. Probably because I was fucking happy anyway and also probably because 0.5mg is a small sissy dose.
Old 02-03-2012, 10:49 PM
Banned

Heart Re: Continuing trip report: sertraline (Zoloft)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STD View Post
Well I haven't had a boner for 3 days, that sucks. But then I haven't been as anxious in everyday life. Actually I've been crazy happy and hyped up. But... I don't know if the zoloft is doing that. Maybe I'll stop it. I do like boners.
LOL when i binged on MXE i couldnt get a boner for a few days, i was fucking terrified - i thought id fucked it up for good

then of course once it got out of my system i was rock hard again ready to shag the fuck out of Dania Ramirez
Old 02-03-2012, 11:35 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Lemon View Post
LOL when i binged on MXE i couldnt get a boner for a few days, i was fucking terrified - i thought id fucked it up for good

then of course once it got out of my system i was rock hard again ready to shag the fuck out of Dania Ramirez
Yeah I like my boners so much I think I'll stop this little experiment and stick to my benzos and alcohol.

Conclusion: sertraline works pretty fucking quickly, at killing your sex drive. No recreational value. Yes, you all told me so

The end