Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 03-01-2012, 02:16 AM
Duke

Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df
Default 2-FMA dosage

I will be receiving this shortly. I would like FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE FROM REGULARS, although everyone is welcome to share! There's not much information on the internet, and what little there is I would like to hear accurate dosing from a (or multiple) bltc alumni to be safe
Old 03-01-2012, 02:17 AM
Duke

Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df
Default Re: 2-FMA dosage

Also, I would like to know about solubility as well. I would like to have the first report IV report of the substance. Will update this thread with report
Old 03-01-2012, 04:39 AM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipohippo View Post
Careful with that one. Heard it's toxic.
All amphetamines are neurotoxic, the 2/3/4-F(m)A series is even less neurotoxic than MDMA. You're thinking of 4-CA, which actually is far too toxic to be worth it.

I eyeballed an unknown amount of it (honestly couldn't even guess how much). More potent per mg than 4-FA. Now 2-FMA is rather shitty as a recreational drug(euphoria is very mild) but is great for working/studying, even moreso than Dexedrine.

Last edited by jackiesbaby; 03-01-2012 at 04:50 AM.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:24 AM
Duke

What about 4-MEC? better or worse than 2-FMA?
Old 03-01-2012, 08:18 AM
Archduke

Let's just say I would dip a butter knife into an excessive supply of 2-fma, a half inch thick pile of powder from the tip to the handle would then be dropped into approximately 50 units of water and heated until dissolved.

I would find 150ish units of liquid and shoot that in 2 shots.

Let me just say the rush is not worth the syringes it cost, no lasting euphoria.
Look for 4-fma.

Don't get me wrong it'll get you twacked, just not on its own
Old 03-01-2012, 08:04 PM
Baron

I don't have any experience with 2-FMA, but I have some with 4-FMA.
I found a good dose to be 125-200 mg, very nice stimulation and an MDMA like feeling. I don't know how else to explain it. It makes me smile, focused, and very social. This morning around 8:00 I took about ~100 mg and then half an hour later I took about another ~100 mg, all accidentally. I am still feeling the effects at 4:15 while I'm writing this. Very smooth comedown I have to say.

I don't know how 2-FMA will differ though, so yeah. Just thought I'd throw in some input.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:29 PM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiesbaby View Post
the 2/3/4-F(m)A series is even less neurotoxic than MDMA. You're thinking of 4-CA, which actually is far too toxic to be worth it.
i love when people think they know these things
Old 03-01-2012, 08:34 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORTILLA View Post
My first inclination was that toxicity is lowered because of the Fluorine atom.

Granted, I don't really give a FUCK about toxicity.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:34 PM
Baron

Quote:
Except everything I've read about 4-FA has said this. It's not like it was just taken out of the posters ass, there's evidence to back it up.

From Wikipedia:
Quote:
4-Fluoroamphetamine is a potent stimulant and serotonin releaser as with other para-substituted amphetamine derivatives, but is both significantly less potent as a serotonin releaser and much less neurotoxic than related compounds such as parachloroamphetamine.
Although it does say citation needed, I've seen it other reliable places. I'm too lazy to look though.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Bradley (03-05-2012)
Old 03-06-2012, 06:56 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiesbaby View Post
Now 2-FMA is rather shitty as a recreational drug(euphoria is very mild) but is great for working/studying, even moreso than Dexedrine.
That sounds exactly like 2-FA, not 2-FMA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrieann View Post
I don't have any experience with 2-FMA, but I have some with 4-FMA.
I found a good dose to be 125-200 mg, very nice stimulation and an MDMA like feeling. I don't know how else to explain it.
The doses are much lower with 2-FMA. 20mg low, 40mg medium, 60mg high for a dosing reference to start from my experience with 2-FMA. On other forums the dosages I have seen are similar. I suggest starting with 20mg and if you want more take another 20mg dose.

2-FMA is most like meth in comparison to other amphetamines. I find 2-FMA to be more euphoric and enjoyable than 4-FMA but it lacks the rush of 4-FMA and the MDMA vibe.

Quote:
There was a Japanese study done on 4-FA/4-FMA that discovered 4-FA/4-FMA have very low neurotoxicity and weren't causing damage to the serotonin receptors with repeated use unlike the usual amphetamines, only with high repeated doses damage was noticed.
2-FMA feels a lot cleaner than 4-FMA and has nearly no comedown even after days on it so its reasonable to say 2-FMA is the least neurotoxic out of the 2/3/4-FMA group with 2-FA being the least neurotoxic of the 2/3/4-FAs.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:27 AM
Archduke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfachu View Post
That sounds exactly like 2-FA, not 2-FMA.

The doses are much lower with 2-FMA. 20mg low, 40mg medium, 60mg high for a dosing reference to start from my experience with 2-FMA. On other forums the dosages I have seen are similar. I suggest starting with 20mg and if you want more take another 20mg dose.

2-FMA is most like meth in comparison to other amphetamines. I find 2-FMA to be more euphoric and enjoyable than 4-FMA but it lacks the rush of 4-FMA and the MDMA vibe.

There was a Japanese study done on 4-FA/4-FMA that discovered 4-FA/4-FMA have very low neurotoxicity and weren't causing damage to the serotonin receptors with repeated use unlike the usual amphetamines, only with high repeated doses damage was noticed.
2-FMA feels a lot cleaner than 4-FMA and has nearly no comedown even after days on it so its reasonable to say 2-FMA is the least neurotoxic out of the 2/3/4-FMA group with 2-FA being the least neurotoxic of the 2/3/4-FAs.

Eat a half gram of 2fma see what happens
Old 03-06-2012, 07:31 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by typedthiswithmytits View Post
Eat a half gram of 2fma see what happens
My heart would probably explode.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:44 AM
iLumminati Puppt in a box

Thanked 3,284 Times in 2,270 Posts

Tried 2-FMA for the first time tonight. In the past three days I've tried 4-FA, 4-MEC, and 2-FMA (as well as 4-FA + 4-MEC which is a nice combo). I'm going to experiment with 4-FA and 2-FMA, and then 4-MEC and 2-FMA and then all three together in the next couple days. Most likely I'll end up doing a fairly detailed trip report because there's just not enough information on these chemicals.

But anyway to answer your question I took 80 mg of 2-FMA tonight orally (on a fairly full stomach) and so far I'm greatly enjoying it, I'm almost three hours into it and negative physical symptoms are little to none (even less so than 4-FA which I found to be very clean and nice but somewhat lacking) but the mood boosting, energy, and motivation is there. At points I was getting heavy euphoria, chills on my head, etc.

I'm about 6 foot and 150 pounds and I have a slight amphetamine tolerance. I would compare the dosage I took feeling wise to be about 30-50 mg of adderall except it's not as stimulating.

All in all I'm really digging it. There was a lot of conflicting reports about dosages from trip reports so I was a bit unsure of where to start so I went about half way in between what the timid-paranoid 10-30 mgers suggested and the gnarly tweek freaks who suggested 150mg+.

I definitely could have taken the dosage up at least by half again (120 mg) without too much of a problem but I feel like the stimulation would be much more pronounced. It would probably be worth it for the euphoria though, since this is a methamphetamine it has more of a rush than the amps like 4-FA.

Haven't tried any ROA besides oral yet. I can imagine shooting it would be very nice, and I'm not going to bother with railing it because I'm over the masochism of railing phenelethylamines.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:47 AM
Archduke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfachu View Post
My heart would probably explode.
You'd be surprised.

I was shooting that and more.. the stuff has a ceiling effect at around 150-200mg.

4fma even 4fa, in similar doses is better in my opinion, what did yours look smell like?

Last edited by typedthiswithmytits; 03-06-2012 at 07:49 AM.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:50 AM
Banned

one million one million one million one million one million one million one million one million one million one million one million one million one million one million one million one million one million one million one million one million one million one million one million one million one million one million
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
typedthiswithmytits (03-06-2012)
Old 03-06-2012, 08:06 AM

Quote:
You'd be surprised.

I was shooting that and more.. the stuff has a ceiling effect at around 150-200mg.
lol yeah, you were. not everyone has nearly the same tolerance, or wants it for that matter. I'd rather a gram be 5+ doses than 2.
Old 03-06-2012, 08:25 AM
Archduke

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMagiNation View Post
lol yeah, you were. not everyone has nearly the same tolerance, or wants it for that matter. I'd rather a gram be 5+ doses than 2.
I just didn't get much from it so I did chase the euphoria, 4fma is more my thing.
It does work, so does coffee, I just need something more than really good coffee out of my drugs
Old 03-06-2012, 08:33 AM

lol of course it "works", but that word really depends on how you're using it. what are you trying to get out of this chemical? I mean, shit, just because they're sold as legal highs doesn't necessarily mean one has to abuse the ever living shit out of them. set/setting and many other things can contribute to both a high and tolerance.

How does 4-FMA compare to 4-FA? Because I'm enjoying 2-FMA more than 4-FA. I can kind of extrapolate and guess what it should roughly be like but personal reports with compare/contrasts are always good.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:11 AM
Archduke

Quote:
lol of course it "works", but that word really depends on how you're using it. what are you trying to get out of this chemical? I mean, shit, just because they're sold as legal highs doesn't necessarily mean one has to abuse the ever living shit out of them. set/setting and many other things can contribute to both a high and tolerance.

How does 4-FMA compare to 4-FA? Because I'm enjoying 2-FMA more than 4-FA. I can kind of extrapolate and guess what it should roughly be like but personal reports with compare/contrasts are always good.
Too compare the two:
I shouldve enjoyed 2fma more than 4fa, following your logic because I used the two to give a boost while drinking at pubs... I prefer 4fa, long lasting euphoria at similar doses.
I couldnt get a long lasting effect out of 2fma from any roa and when I did shoot grams It wasn't as good

4fma is all in the rush, It's all of 4fa crammed into an hour or 2 and then whatever side effects you soft cunts complain about.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:17 AM
Peasant

Quote:
I just didn't get much from it so I did chase the euphoria, 4fma is more my thing.
It does work, so does coffee, I just need something more than really good coffee out of my drugs
Pretty much this.^^ 2-fma has definitely been a jump start in the morning. Generally between 80-120mgs. There definitely seems to be a ceiling effect after this with oral roa. IV roa provided solid results aside from the expected heighted side effects(gurning, moreish, ect.) Euphoria present but not as much as 4-fma. Will be testing both of these in seperate combinations with 6apb, potentially even all three. Hopefully I can post results after this weekend.
typedthiswithmytits (03-06-2012)
Old 03-06-2012, 10:53 AM
Duke

Send a message via MSN to White Jesus

Anyone got any info on the possible cardiotoxicity of this badboy?
Old 03-06-2012, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Jesus View Post
Anyone got any info on the possible cardiotoxicity of this badboy?
I'm noticing far less stress on my heart today than the past couple days while experimenting with similar stimulants. Then again there are a lot of factors so its hard to say.
Old 06-11-2012, 05:27 PM
Serf

Send a message via AIM to permameth

4-FMA is awesome. Dosage around 100-150mg
Old 06-13-2012, 06:34 AM
Peasant

Quote:
Originally Posted by permameth View Post
4-FMA is awesome. Dosage around 100-150mg
Nigga y u be revivin' threads only 2 comment on the wrong chem?

For me 2-FMA is useful if, for whatever reason, I want to stay awake for longer than 24 hours. Dosing can become compulsive at that point, but after stopping for an extended amount of time (1 month or longer), I never really noticed a particular craving for it.

There isn't any notable euphoria but a definite mood lift and amphetamine push. Dosage recommendations I've found online ranged from 10 mg to 80 mg, I've tried up to about 70-80 mg in a single dose and didn't notice any unusual side effects aside from the typical slightly increased heart rate.

It's a strange one, as I don't feel 'speedy' as I do on 2-FA and dexamp, but somehow it's quite effective for pulling all-nighters. In terms of my own preference with halogenated amphs, I'd have to say it goes 2-FA> 4-FA (if only for its recreational value)> 2-FMA > 4-FMA
Old 06-13-2012, 12:39 PM
Modicum of Madness

Thanked 2,262 Times in 1,617 Posts

Quote:
Tried 2-FMA for the first time tonight. In the past three days I've tried 4-FA, 4-MEC, and 2-FMA (as well as 4-FA + 4-MEC which is a nice combo). I'm going to experiment with 4-FA and 2-FMA, and then 4-MEC and 2-FMA and then all three together in the next couple days. Most likely I'll end up doing a fairly detailed trip report because there's just not enough information on these chemicals.

But anyway to answer your question I took 80 mg of 2-FMA tonight orally (on a fairly full stomach) and so far I'm greatly enjoying it, I'm almost three hours into it and negative physical symptoms are little to none (even less so than 4-FA which I found to be very clean and nice but somewhat lacking) but the mood boosting, energy, and motivation is there. At points I was getting heavy euphoria, chills on my head, etc.

I'm about 6 foot and 150 pounds and I have a slight amphetamine tolerance. I would compare the dosage I took feeling wise to be about 30-50 mg of adderall except it's not as stimulating.

All in all I'm really digging it. There was a lot of conflicting reports about dosages from trip reports so I was a bit unsure of where to start so I went about half way in between what the timid-paranoid 10-30 mgers suggested and the gnarly tweek freaks who suggested 150mg+.

I definitely could have taken the dosage up at least by half again (120 mg) without too much of a problem but I feel like the stimulation would be much more pronounced. It would probably be worth it for the euphoria though, since this is a methamphetamine it has more of a rush than the amps like 4-FA.

Haven't tried any ROA besides oral yet. I can imagine shooting it would be very nice, and I'm not going to bother with railing it because I'm over the masochism of railing phenelethylamines.
I am looking forward to those reports rizzo
Old 06-13-2012, 12:53 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 5,348 Times in 3,432 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouForgotPoland View Post
It's a strange one, as I don't feel 'speedy' as I do on 2-FA and dexamp, but somehow it's quite effective for pulling all-nighters.
I know it's a different type of stimulant, but have you ever tried pentylone before? Reason I ask is because I'm currently going through my first gram of it and I'm really starting to like this stuff as I'm going along, and one of the biggest pros for me with it was the fact that it didn't give me that frantic, wayward type of energy overly physically stimulating drugs tend to do, but I too already lost a night's worth of sleep to it but I don't really have any of the nasty crash effects of most stims that would keep you up like that. Is 2-FMA anything like that? Been curious about 2-FMA for a while now but keep seeing mixed reviews so have yet to decide to spend ~$30 on a g of it when I can get 3 gs of pentylone for the same price.
Old 06-13-2012, 01:06 PM
Marquis

Best when used on plants.
Old 06-13-2012, 01:09 PM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrY View Post
Best when used on plants.
When it comes to 2-FMA? Probably yeah. My experience with 2-FMA was basically me not getting high. I smoked the shit out of it, snorted it, ate it. I went through a gram in a couple days because I kept redosing, hoping to feel something. Anything. And I never did.

I got a bit more focused, and that's about it. I've never tried ritalin, but I'm pretty sure 2-FMA is worse.
Old 06-15-2012, 03:30 AM
Peasant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piles of Crack View Post
I know it's a different type of stimulant, but have you ever tried pentylone before? Reason I ask is because I'm currently going through my first gram of it and I'm really starting to like this stuff as I'm going along, and one of the biggest pros for me with it was the fact that it didn't give me that frantic, wayward type of energy overly physically stimulating drugs tend to do, but I too already lost a night's worth of sleep to it but I don't really have any of the nasty crash effects of most stims that would keep you up like that. Is 2-FMA anything like that? Been curious about 2-FMA for a while now but keep seeing mixed reviews so have yet to decide to spend ~$30 on a g of it when I can get 3 gs of pentylone for the same price.
Never tried pentylone but I believe it's closer to MDPV and other substituted caths than it is to amph? I absolutely hated MDPV so I've stuck with the amph derivatives, but yes, 2-FMA is much like that. Of course, after being awake for 24 hours or more, one tends to feel a little 'off', but I was still able to work and attend lectures without anyone noticing anything different about me. If you can find 2-FA, try that first, but the only vendors stocking it that I know of are currently out of stock. I pay $25/g for my 2-FMA and I'd say it's worth it.
Old 07-13-2012, 11:30 PM
Baron

This is a really fucking good chemical. Best substitute for those who enjoyed m1. stunningly clear headed, with lots of euphoria

was really surprised how decent this chemical is
Old 07-13-2012, 11:32 PM
Archduke

I smoked a couple grams of 2-FMA, the result was weaker-than-crack rushes and about the same duration. I busted fat loads to cp though.
Old 07-14-2012, 12:33 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weed Smoker View Post
I smoked a couple grams of 2-FMA, the result was weaker-than-crack rushes and about the same duration. I busted fat loads to cp though.
stupid thing to admit to

and you have to take it orally, i was bombing 100mg every 45 minutes or so for a few hours but now its been 2 hours since the last dose im about to bomb 250mg
Old 07-14-2012, 01:18 AM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifereus View Post
stupid thing to admit to

and you have to take it orally, i was bombing 100mg every 45 minutes or so for a few hours but now its been 2 hours since the last dose im about to bomb 250mg
that's extremely high, 50mg is a moderate dose, duration 4-6 hours initial euphoria, 8-12 hours increased focus/alertness
Old 07-14-2012, 01:35 AM
Archduke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifereus View Post
stupid thing to admit to

Lol, WhAT/