Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > General > Bat Country

Old 03-10-2012, 03:41 PM
Baron

Smile Sick day

I know I'm supposed to hate being sick but as of late I have found myself to revel in my sickness as it provides the perfect escape from everyday monotony and conformity in this bland, black-white-grey society that I'm forced to be a part of (since that douchebag from 'into the wild' made leaving society not cool and totally 'already been done before'). I plan on spending this weekend in my basement, not showering as well as masturbating furiously to reruns of Mr. Rogers Neighborhood. I'll be writing periodic updates in this thread as if it were a journal. A memoir if you will; a written excerpt of my life for HB to enjoy.

As of this morning I treated myself to three (3) Ibuprofen, and one (1) Centrum Silver. This put my sore throat and nose on hold enough for me to enjoy my sparkling Izze brand juice, which I recently stocked my fridge full of as my mother also had this cold.

I proceeded to my basement where I browsed hb and google for pictures of snake bites on African kids. Those little fuckers I plan now on retrieving to my room to watch netflix with a large bag of Middlesworth BBQ chips, some more Izze, and my cats who, beyond me and my greatest efforts, will not love eachother. I have frequently tried courting them in the ways of lesbian-feline-eroticism, going so far as to perform certain acts so that they would come to understand what it meant to "digg out one's little feline vagina," but I digress. They will spend the afternoon with me on my bed watching reruns of "all in the family," and NOVA specials on astrophysics, string theory.

More to come as my sickness progresses.

Much love,
ReigN

tl;dr: AIDS LOL
Old 03-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Archduke

Default Re: Sick day

Do your cats watch you masturbate? I always found the presence of pets mildly disturbing, their piercing gazes are like a mixture of primitive puzzlement and disapproval. Even though they lick their own genitals and assholes.

Little bastards.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
ReigN (03-10-2012)
Old 03-10-2012, 03:53 PM
Baron

Mad Re: Sick day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fza View Post
Do your cats watch you masturbate? I always found the presence of pets mildly disturbing, their piercing gazes are like a mixture of primitive puzzlement and disapproval. Even though they lick their own genitals and assholes.

Little bastards.
My thoughts exactly. the judgement in their eyes burns my horny level down to a mere +3.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:53 PM
Grander Duke

Thanked 1,752 Times in 1,310 Posts
Default Re: Sick day

I'm not even sure what I just read