Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 03-22-2012, 06:12 AM
Count

Default so why do you shoot suboxone?

if your this guy i have some questions for you.
Why do some of you shoot the subs?
is it stronger than sublingual, and do you get a rush.
have you ever fucked up your veins doing it ?
does it really taste like oranges in your mouth ?lol
Old 03-22-2012, 06:52 AM
Count

Default Re: so why do you shoot suboxone?

this one time i heard about this guy who shot 30ml of still fertile sperm into his bloodstream, he got wicked high, i think his name was mordisk
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Oink The Pig (03-25-2012)
Old 03-22-2012, 10:52 PM
Count

Lols I've never done that nor would I ever shoot suboxone I just wanna know why people do it
Old 03-22-2012, 10:58 PM
Duke

Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df

I've seen people do it and have done it myself with both the tablets and the strips. To be honest, the ONLY benefit of IV'ing suboxone is to satisfies ones addiction to needles. It does not produce any sort of rush. For some reason, it does not seem to start working instantly like all other drugs. The solution is very soupy and extremely bad for your veins. After a few times in the same vein, that vein will turn hard and will stay hard for several months. The solution is so soupy it's hard to push the plunger in. Also, since suboxone is orally disintegrating you get all the binders, fillers, etc in your veins.

Bad news. Don't do it it's stupid as fuck, wont get you high, won't work any quicker.

edit: I don't remember an orange taste in my mouth. Certainly not like shooting ketamine where you get that intense metal taste. Oh yea, and DONT miss. You'll have a hard ass lump in your arm for 6 months
Mordisk (03-22-2012), STD (03-24-2012)
Old 03-23-2012, 11:01 PM
Marquis

Thanked 1,047 Times in 711 Posts

I only shoot a sub if I have only been using dope for a long time, and it's been atleast 36 hours since my last fix. If that's the case then I'll shoot 2mg and a rush will come on after about 5-10 min. If i were to continue to take subs after this it would only be subLingual. Because you can't get a rush the next day or ever again unless you go back on dope.

Also if you shoot a sub in the morning then you'll feel sick by the time you go to sleep. If you take it under the tounge then you still feel fine the next morning IME.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:07 PM
PROOTS

Thanked 2,075 Times in 1,430 Posts

I myself have only done it a handful of times, out of nothing but boredom and curiosity. You know, to see what the fuss was about and to essentially answer the questions you asked, which were the same questions I had.

A334jv2df mentioned what I feel is one of the most important. It satisfies an addiction to needles. I don't know about you guys, but once I finally broke the ice with using a sharp, there was nothing that could be loaded into a syringe, that I wasn't curious about trying.

All in all, taking it under the tongue is recommended. It's what I do, since I'm prescribed them. Snorting works better, though it's a shitload of powder to constantly be stuffing up your nose. If you want to get "high" and save money, just snort a little bit of it. If you want to take it medicinally, just stick it under your tongue.

Shooting it doesn't really do anything outside of what the other two routes of administration have to offer - and, the risk does not equal the reward. Suboxone is some nasty shit to be putting in your veins.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:07 PM
Baron

I dont. Never have and probably never will. Suboxone pills are just too nasty for me to consider putting directly into my veins. I have such a tolerance to them that it probably wouldnt make a difference anyways. Suboxone has pretty good oral bioavailability, but if you want more i suggest you go intranasal. Comes on quicker and a little stronger, but you sacrifice duration. Dope is for shooting, Suboxone is not.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:31 PM
Baron

Send a message via AIM to DestroyedMatter Send a message via Yahoo to DestroyedMatter

I heard the best bioavillabilty for suboxone is to shoot in the butt
Old 03-24-2012, 12:19 AM
Marquis

Yeah Ive had the orange taste before, back when I was stupid enough to do it.

Also I have shot it while having another opiate already in my system.....= Automatic super withdraw feelings for 30-4 mind.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:33 AM
Duke

Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrY View Post
Yeah Ive had the orange taste before, back when I was stupid enough to do it.

Also I have shot it while having another opiate already in my system.....= Automatic super withdraw feelings for 30-4 mind.
Really? For some reason I feel like suboxone does not cause percip withdrawals for me. I have injected sub only 10 hours after my last heroin dose (and this was when I was doing it daily for 3 years) and no negative side effects. I have sniffed suboxone while still high on dope... maybe 4 hours after my last shot with no bad effects. Taken suboxone sublingually COUNTLESS times <10 hours after my last dope fix with no percip withdrawals. I know that percip withdrawals are real, but it has literally never happened to me and I'm weary if it even can. Has anyone else experienced this anomaly
Mordisk (03-25-2012)
Old 03-24-2012, 02:11 AM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by a334jv2df View Post
I've seen people do it and have done it myself with both the tablets and the strips. To be honest, the ONLY benefit of IV'ing suboxone is to satisfies ones addiction to needles. It does not produce any sort of rush. For some reason, it does not seem to start working instantly like all other drugs. The solution is very soupy and extremely bad for your veins. After a few times in the same vein, that vein will turn hard and will stay hard for several months. The solution is so soupy it's hard to push the plunger in. Also, since suboxone is orally disintegrating you get all the binders, fillers, etc in your veins.

Bad news. Don't do it it's stupid as fuck, wont get you high, won't work any quicker.

edit: I don't remember an orange taste in my mouth. Certainly not like shooting ketamine where you get that intense metal taste. Oh yea, and DONT miss. You'll have a hard ass lump in your arm for 6 months
That is poor preparation practices. Especially in the case of buprenorphine injection where it just satisfies the needle addiction like you said you might as well make it into two shots so it is not soupy and very thinned out.

Avoid shooting suboxone at all costs. If you do filter the shit out of it or pay the price. Never inject anything soupy wtf. Wont even be able to suck it up into a small gauge syringe. Don't know if anyone has ever messed with propylene glycol but that shit wont even suck up in a 29ga undiluted.
If you are going to shoot bupe atleast use subutex and once again filter the shit out of it.
Protip to check you are doing a decent filter let the rig sit for like 20-60 minutes and look at it through the light, if you have talcum solids formed on one side you are doing a shitty job and that shit is going in your lungs.
Heating it stirs the particulate all around. Then most people suck it through a submerged shitty piece of cotton filter or even worse cigarette filters so it goes right through the filter and they immediately inject the solution causing that shit to get up in their lungs and who knows where else. With frequent use the talcum powders will build up.

Last edited by ilovechronic; 03-24-2012 at 02:16 AM.
Old 03-25-2012, 03:18 AM
Knight

i feel like i built a monster, back in 05 when subs came out no one thought of sticking em in your arm until i made a neat little write up in BLTC discussing my attempts. theres a dysphoric rush if your not opiod dependent, so your warned. this was before strips by the way, which seem so much dirtier IMO than shooting the tang goop in yer arm.....

to get best results, i suggest adding benadryl, the script antihistamine [hydroxizine i think?] or even doxlymine [i helped pioneer this one too, true fact snorting that shit ups bioavalibility even if it burns like a mother fucker].....
Old 03-25-2012, 03:21 AM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechronic View Post
That is poor preparation practices. Especially in the case of buprenorphine injection where it just satisfies the needle addiction like you said you might as well make it into two shots so it is not soupy and very thinned out.

Avoid shooting suboxone at all costs. If you do filter the shit out of it or pay the price. Never inject anything soupy wtf. Wont even be able to suck it up into a small gauge syringe. Don't know if anyone has ever messed with propylene glycol but that shit wont even suck up in a 29ga undiluted.
If you are going to shoot bupe atleast use subutex and once again filter the shit out of it.
Protip to check you are doing a decent filter let the rig sit for like 20-60 minutes and look at it through the light, if you have talcum solids formed on one side you are doing a shitty job and that shit is going in your lungs.
Heating it stirs the particulate all around. Then most people suck it through a submerged shitty piece of cotton filter or even worse cigarette filters so it goes right through the filter and they immediately inject the solution causing that shit to get up in their lungs and who knows where else. With frequent use the talcum powders will build up.
Yea PG is a fucking pain in the ass. Even in a 20:1 h20/PG solution it didn't fit into my 30 gauge rig
Old 03-25-2012, 03:23 AM
Knight

thats why i stuck to water. i know peeps who shoot booze, now thats a needle fetish
Mordisk (03-25-2012)
Old 03-25-2012, 03:25 AM
Baron

Send a message via AIM to DestroyedMatter Send a message via Yahoo to DestroyedMatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyedMatter View Post
Anyone have any info on this?

or was i just being trolled?.... sucking it up in a non needle sryinge (baby liquid type plunger syringe) and squirting it up the anus.
Old 03-25-2012, 03:26 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyedMatter View Post
Anyone have any info on this?

or was i just being trolled?.... sucking it up in a non needle sryinge (baby liquid type plunger syringe) and squirting it up the anus.

and i also heard that snorting it. is double bio/avill compared to sublingulyy
Old 03-25-2012, 03:40 AM
Knight

snorting them is more effective, but as the mainline yer guts route, iunno, i'm sure someone who as all they're guts has done this though....

"hey man why ya in rehab?"
"my mom caught me squirting my subs up my ass"
Old 03-25-2012, 03:58 AM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by vilbe View Post
i feel like i built a monster, back in 05 when subs came out no one thought of sticking em in your arm until i made a neat little write up in BLTC discussing my attempts. theres a dysphoric rush if your not opiod dependent, so your warned. this was before strips by the way, which seem so much dirtier IMO than shooting the tang goop in yer arm.....

to get best results, i suggest adding benadryl, the script antihistamine [hydroxizine i think?] or even doxlymine [i helped pioneer this one too, true fact snorting that shit ups bioavalibility even if it burns like a mother fucker].....
Do not attempt to shoot hydroxyzine.
Old 03-25-2012, 04:24 AM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by a334jv2df View Post
Really? For some reason I feel like suboxone does not cause percip withdrawals for me. I have injected sub only 10 hours after my last heroin dose (and this was when I was doing it daily for 3 years) and no negative side effects. I have sniffed suboxone while still high on dope... maybe 4 hours after my last shot with no bad effects. Taken suboxone sublingually COUNTLESS times <10 hours after my last dope fix with no percip withdrawals. I know that percip withdrawals are real, but it has literally never happened to me and I'm weary if it even can. Has anyone else experienced this anomaly
Quote:
Originally Posted by vilbe View Post
thats why i stuck to water. i know peeps who shoot booze, now thats a needle fetish
damn so youre actually addicted to the needle? now thats insane... but atleast you only inject water.. but i tend to not like to hit the same veins anyways so if im on a shooting break id rather let my veins heal for the next binge rather than keep fucking em up by shooting water and shit lol..
Old 03-25-2012, 05:18 AM
Knight

i meant for dissolving the bad things....

i'm done, retired, adios, i quit fuck the pension, fuck the retirement, no good can come of this....
Old 03-25-2012, 06:47 PM
Count

Oh and a3645829j or whatever tthe fuck your nickname is...
Suboxone has never caused precipitated withdraws for me ever I've done snorted suboxone 4 hrs after a shot but I've been on a suboxone and done a shot and smoked it just makes the high shitty but doesn't put u into withdraws