Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Entertainment > LOL, Internet > I need to find it on the internet

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-02-2012, 01:30 AM
a334jv2df's Avatar
a334jv2df a334jv2df is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 657
Thanked 739 Times in 514 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df
Default real rape videos?

go go go!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-02-2012, 01:33 AM
The Pat-Man's Avatar
The Pat-Man The Pat-Man is offline
Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Thanks: 2,649
Thanked 2,971 Times in 2,057 Posts
Default Re: real rape videos?

i read "seal rape"
__________________
everything i post is fantasy
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-02-2012, 01:33 AM
Lucid Lucid is offline
Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Thanks: 56
Thanked 235 Times in 147 Posts
Default Re: real rape videos?

ask Joe where he gets his kiddie porn...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-02-2012, 01:35 AM
Proots's Avatar
Proots Proots is offline
PROOTS
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Thanks: 1,215
Thanked 2,262 Times in 1,531 Posts
Default Re: real rape videos?

*Prepares for flood of cheesy, B-grade rape porn movies that moronic posters assume or want us to assume is real rape*

__________________
PROOTS
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-02-2012, 01:35 AM
a334jv2df's Avatar
a334jv2df a334jv2df is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 657
Thanked 739 Times in 514 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df
Default Re: real rape videos?

I don't want any kid shit. Fuck that noise. I want to see some grown ass woman take it in the ass straight raw unwantingly
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
faggot (04-05-2012)
  #6  
Old 04-02-2012, 01:37 AM
Ghost Buster Ghost Buster is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Thanks: 202
Thanked 359 Times in 273 Posts
Default Re: real rape videos?

Wouldn't those videos be illegal?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-02-2012, 01:43 AM
DirtySanchez's Avatar
DirtySanchez DirtySanchez is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: May 2010
Thanks: 317
Thanked 309 Times in 231 Posts
Default Re: real rape videos?

You're a sick man and I'm going to tell.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-02-2012, 01:44 AM
a334jv2df's Avatar
a334jv2df a334jv2df is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 657
Thanked 739 Times in 514 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df
Default Re: real rape videos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Buster View Post
Wouldn't those videos be illegal?
Why the fuck would it be illegal? Just because the act of rape is illegal doesn't mean me watching it is too. I can watch videos of spics getting beheaded by the cartels, I can watch people shooting up dope, so yea, I can watch some girl getting raped.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-02-2012, 01:47 AM
Ghost Buster Ghost Buster is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Thanks: 202
Thanked 359 Times in 273 Posts
Default Re: real rape videos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by a334jv2df View Post
Why the fuck would it be illegal? Just because the act of rape is illegal doesn't mean me watching it is too. I can watch videos of spics getting beheaded by the cartels, I can watch people shooting up dope, so yea, I can watch some girl getting raped.
That is a logical argument.

Are you familiar with the legal system? It rarely, if ever, adheres to logic.

By your logic child porn also shouldn't be illegal, and yet it is.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-02-2012, 01:53 AM
a334jv2df's Avatar
a334jv2df a334jv2df is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 657
Thanked 739 Times in 514 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df
Default Re: real rape videos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Buster View Post
That is a logical argument.

Are you familiar with the legal system? It rarely, if ever, adheres to logic.

By your logic child porn also shouldn't be illegal, and yet it is.
Are you really that fucking stupid? Child porn is completely different. Rape is just like any other crime video taped. I can watch it, but I can't do it. Child porn is the exception that proves the rule.

Any half idiot would realize that watching a rape video is certainly not illegal. But, judging by this and your past threads I've concluded you're either a full blown retard, a young teenager, or both. Please add me to your ignore list I don't want an angy message from your mom

Last edited by a334jv2df; 04-02-2012 at 01:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-02-2012, 01:53 AM
DiStOrTiOn's Avatar
DiStOrTiOn DiStOrTiOn is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Montenegro
Thanks: 1,250
Thanked 2,424 Times in 1,607 Posts
Send a message via AIM to DiStOrTiOn
Default Re: real rape videos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Buster View Post
Wouldn't those videos be illegal?
only if they're released commercially or for profit (illegal for the distributor, not illegal for you to watch)
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-02-2012, 01:58 AM
a334jv2df's Avatar
a334jv2df a334jv2df is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 657
Thanked 739 Times in 514 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df
Default Re: real rape videos?

Okay well can we stop debating the issue and start watching rape videos please? Every thread on zoklet turns into this shit. 20 pages of bitching and one post of juicyness
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-02-2012, 02:02 AM
Iehovah Iehovah is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Near Bethlehem.
Thanks: 189
Thanked 687 Times in 513 Posts
Default Re: real rape videos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipohippo View Post
But rape is diffrent from cp.

Children are off limits. Videos that may or may not be rape?

I'd say he's fine. I've seen rape vids before on some pretty big sites. Though I'm sure 85% of it will be fake.
Most of the "real" videos will also no doubt just be women so blitzed out on their drug of choice that they can't consent.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-02-2012, 02:02 AM
adrieann's Avatar
adrieann adrieann is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Michigan.
Thanks: 67
Thanked 165 Times in 122 Posts
Default Re: real rape videos?

You're fucked up.
Maybe go to some .onion's or something man.
__________________
I'm Adrian. See me make music:
http://soundcloud.com/acuriousincident/
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-02-2012, 02:03 AM
Ghost Buster Ghost Buster is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Thanks: 202
Thanked 359 Times in 273 Posts
Default Re: real rape videos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by a334jv2df View Post
Are you really that fucking stupid? Child porn is completely different. Rape is just like any other crime video taped. I can watch it, but I can't do it. Child porn is the exception that proves the rule.

Any half idiot would realize that watching a rape video is certainly not illegal. But, judging by this and your past threads I've concluded you're either a full blown retard, a young teenager, or both. Please add me to your ignore list I don't want an angy message from your mom
Sounds like U mad.

The premise for making child porn illegal is that the proceeds from watching it go on to harm children. That exact same logic could be used to condem real rape videos.

Its ok, I wouldn't expect someone with autism to understand the more... simple... workings of society.

And I never said they were or were not illegal, I just asked a question. Which evidently made you mad as hell. Lol. I'm on day 3 of quitting smoking and your way more irritable then me, I'd hate to know you in real life.

E: And it turns out you were semi wrong in the first place. They are illegal to host you stupid fuck. So you act like a little bitch for no reason, and you are also in the wrong. Smooth.

Last edited by Ghost Buster; 04-02-2012 at 02:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-02-2012, 02:05 AM
McTaggot McTaggot is offline
Wealthy Merchant
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Somewhere on Earth dipshit
Thanks: 58
Thanked 32 Times in 29 Posts
Default Re: real rape videos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Buster View Post
Sounds like U mad.

The premise for making child porn illegal is that the proceeds from watching it go on to harm children. That exact same logic could be used to condem real rape videos.

Its ok, I wouldn't expect someone with autism to understand the more... simple... workings of society.

And I never said they were or were not illegal, I just asked a question. Which evidently made you mad as hell. Lol. I'm on day 3 of quitting smoking and your way more irritable then me, I'd hate to know you in real life.
Wait till the third (more like 6th or 7th) day after quitting opiates and heroin...
__________________
BUY FAKE ID, SUPPLIES AND TEMPLATES: http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?p=3474509
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-02-2012, 02:06 AM
Ghost Buster Ghost Buster is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Thanks: 202
Thanked 359 Times in 273 Posts
Default Re: real rape videos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTaggot View Post
Wait till the third (more like 6th or 7th) day after quitting opiates and heroin...
lol is that what hes doing?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-02-2012, 02:07 AM
a334jv2df's Avatar
a334jv2df a334jv2df is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 657
Thanked 739 Times in 514 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df
Default Re: real rape videos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Buster View Post
Sounds like U mad.

The premise for making child porn illegal is that the proceeds from watching it go on to harm children. That exact same logic could be used to condem real rape videos.

Its ok, I wouldn't expect someone with autism to understand the more... simple... workings of society.

And I never said they were or were not illegal, I just asked a question. Which evidently made you mad as hell. Lol. I'm on day 3 of quitting smoking and your way more irritable then me, I'd hate to know you in real life.
o0o0 day 3 of quitting smoking, huh? Get out of here kid. Just by asking the question you make yourself look fucking stupid. Your same logic about proceeds could be used for any video of a crime you fucktard downy patient. So yea you're wrong as fuck and if you don't have a rape video then kindly get the fuck out of my thread and complain about your "smoking addiction" to somehow who doesn't wish you "relapse" and get cancer.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-02-2012, 02:13 AM
Ghost Buster Ghost Buster is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Thanks: 202
Thanked 359 Times in 273 Posts
Default Re: real rape videos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by a334jv2df View Post
o0o0 day 3 of quitting smoking, huh? Get out of here kid. Just by asking the question you make yourself look fucking stupid. Your same logic about proceeds could be used for any video of a crime you fucktard downy patient. So yea you're wrong as fuck and if you don't have a rape video then kindly get the fuck out of my thread and complain about your "smoking addiction" to somehow who doesn't wish you "relapse" and get cancer.
You were wrong. Stop talking at this point you fucking idiot.

"for any video of a crime you fucktard downy patient"

The market for paying to see a robbery video or assault video is pretty fucking small I'd imagine. Not like CP or rape, which are huge markets. So no, your point isn't really correct.

Btw your last sentence is riddled with grammar errors.

And I wasn't complaining about quitting smoking. I was just using that as a comparison to show what an asshat you're being.

"rape videos are not illegal!!! You're all fucking retarded!!!"

*Turns out they are illegal to host*

"Dude whats your problem, I'm quitting smoking and I'm being calm. Your acting like a fucking retard"

"EWWWW QUITTING SMOKING EH!!! Faggot!! I like rape"

"...ok"

Last edited by Ghost Buster; 04-02-2012 at 02:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-02-2012, 02:14 AM
Cerberus's Avatar
Cerberus Cerberus is offline
Wealthy Merchant
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Thanks: 138
Thanked 68 Times in 53 Posts
Default Re: real rape videos?

Those are way too tame by my standards, snuff pornos are where it's at.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 04-02-2012, 02:20 AM
007GoldenShower's Avatar
007GoldenShower 007GoldenShower is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Australia
Thanks: 385
Thanked 666 Times in 488 Posts
Default Re: real rape videos?

Good luck. They're all such shit quality.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-02-2012, 02:21 AM
a334jv2df's Avatar
a334jv2df a334jv2df is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 657
Thanked 739 Times in 514 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df
Default Re: real rape videos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Buster View Post
You were wrong. Stop talking at this point you fucking idiot.

"for any video of a crime you fucktard downy patient"

The market for paying to see a robbery video or assault video is pretty fucking small I'd imagine. Not like CP or rape, which are huge markets. So no, your point isn't really correct.

Btw your last sentence is riddled with grammar errors.

And I wasn't complaining about quitting smoking. I was just using that as a comparison to show what an asshat you're being.

"rape videos are not illegal!!! You're all fucking retarded!!!"

*Turns out they are illegal to host*

"Dude whats your problem, I'm quitting smoking and I'm being calm. Your acting like a fucking retard"

"EWWWW QUITTING SMOKING EH!!! Faggot!! I like rape"

"...ok"
oh no grammar errors on the internet?


^^Go ahead and kiss your mom goodnight

and I'm not fucking trolling about niggers god damnit. they stink and I hate them
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-02-2012, 02:23 AM
a334jv2df's Avatar
a334jv2df a334jv2df is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 657
Thanked 739 Times in 514 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df
Default Re: real rape videos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Buster View Post
You were wrong. Stop talking at this point you fucking idiot.

"for any video of a crime you fucktard downy patient"

The market for paying to see a robbery video or assault video is pretty fucking small I'd imagine. Not like CP or rape, which are huge markets. So no, your point isn't really correct.

Btw your last sentence is riddled with grammar errors.

And I wasn't complaining about quitting smoking. I was just using that as a comparison to show what an asshat you're being.

"rape videos are not illegal!!! You're all fucking retarded!!!"

*Turns out they are illegal to host*

"Dude whats your problem, I'm quitting smoking and I'm being calm. Your acting like a fucking retard"

"EWWWW QUITTING SMOKING EH!!! Faggot!! I like rape"

"...ok"
No, it's not illegal to host. And, again, no one cares that you're qutting smoking. You sounds like a 14 year old kid who wants to let everyone know he smoked once in his life.

"I'm going to put this in quotes"
"Because im a fucking moron"
"My mom doesnt know about this account"
"I would be grounded if she did"
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-02-2012, 02:33 AM
Lucid Lucid is offline
Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Thanks: 56
Thanked 235 Times in 147 Posts
Default Re: real rape videos?

Depends where you live as to the legality. there's a lot of places where possession or viewing of rape porn, real or fake, is illegal. In the states however is is legal.

That being said, you should probably go outside of whatever grubby pit you've secluded your ass in and get some sunlight.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-02-2012, 02:33 AM
Ghost Buster Ghost Buster is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Thanks: 202
Thanked 359 Times in 273 Posts
Default Re: real rape videos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by a334jv2df View Post
No, it's not illegal to host. And, again, no one cares that you're qutting smoking. You sounds like a 14 year old kid who wants to let everyone know he smoked once in his life.

"I'm going to put this in quotes"
"Because im a fucking moron"
"My mom doesnt know about this account"
"I would be grounded if she did"
:youmad:

BTW I have been living on my own for the last 3 years so ya my mommy can't really check my internet history. I've been smoking weed and cigs daily for years, posting daily here for years, and barely ever mention that, I'm not one of those people who thinks smoking weed/cigs is cool. I think its a bad habit, and a poor life choice, which is why I'm trying to quit. I'm not the one who keeps bringing up my smoking, you are. I brought it up once itt, to emphasize what a gigantic cunt you are being by comparison.

And yes it is illegal to host rape videos you mentally challenged faggot.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-02-2012, 02:38 AM
a334jv2df's Avatar
a334jv2df a334jv2df is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 657
Thanked 739 Times in 514 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df
Default Re: real rape videos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Buster View Post
:youmad:

BTW I have been living on my own for the last 3 years so ya my mommy can't really check my internet history. I've been smoking weed and cigs daily for years, posting daily here for years, and barely ever mention that, I'm not one of those people who thinks smoking weed/cigs is cool. I think its a bad habit, and a poor life choice, which is why I'm trying to quit. I'm not the one who keeps bringing up my smoking, you are. I brought it up once itt, to emphasize what a gigantic cunt you are being by comparison.
Thanks for telling me a little more about your life. Thank you for sharing.

Quote:
And yes it is illegal to host rape videos you mentally challenged faggot.
I'll be you can find a single statute in the states proving that (aka you're talking out of your ass)

Ready, set.
.
.
.
.
.
. kill yourself!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-02-2012, 02:39 AM
Ghost Buster Ghost Buster is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Thanks: 202
Thanked 359 Times in 273 Posts
Default Re: real rape videos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by a334jv2df View Post
Thanks for telling me a little more about your life. Thank you for sharing.



I'll be you can find a single statute in the states proving that (aka you're talking out of your ass)

Ready, set.
.
.
.
.
.
. kill yourself!
Why don't you post some fucking videos already if they are legal to host. You obviously love them, link it up nigga, prove me wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-02-2012, 02:41 AM
a334jv2df's Avatar
a334jv2df a334jv2df is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 657
Thanked 739 Times in 514 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df
Default Re: real rape videos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Buster View Post
Why don't you post some fucking videos already if they are legal to host. You obviously love them, link it up nigga, prove me wrong.
You don't even know the difference between posting a video and hosting it Stupid ass motherfucker, I'm not running a server. Even if I uploaded one to a hosting site, that would be THEM hosting it, not me. Not to mention I've been asking for yall to post rape videos, because I'm LOOKING for them, I do not yet have them. Unfortunately all the kids are posting right before bed time (you), so the content is lacking

Been living on your own, huh? Are you like a ward of the state or something. Are you living in one of those housing apartments for retards?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-02-2012, 02:42 AM
Lucid Lucid is offline
Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Thanks: 56
Thanked 235 Times in 147 Posts
Default Re: real rape videos?

It is illegal to produce or sell even fake rape videos in the US. It's pretty much under the same rules as bestiality. You can't produce the content, or sell the content, but I've never heard anything regarding the hosting of said content, and there are no laws against viewing it. At least no federal laws. I mean, it would make sense that it would be illegal to host the content in a country where you can't legally produce or sell it, but I've never heard of such a law regarding the hosting.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-02-2012, 02:44 AM
sexually vulnerable CPR dummy's Avatar
sexually vulnerable CPR dummy sexually vulnerable CPR dummy is online now
Marquis
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: THE D-D-DURTY SOUTH
Thanks: 658
Thanked 842 Times in 573 Posts
Default Re: real rape videos?

33 posts of complete shit with no delivery.
__________________
I WAS AN OUTSOURCED MUCUS FACTORY!
THE SAND WAS MADE OF PHLEGM! THE OCEAN WAS MADE OF SHIT!
AND NOBODY KNEW HOW TO READ!
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
-Fuck- (05-05-2013)
  #31  
Old 04-02-2012, 02:44 AM
Ghost Buster Ghost Buster is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Thanks: 202
Thanked 359 Times in 273 Posts
Default Re: real rape videos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by a334jv2df View Post
You don't even know the difference between posting a video and hosting it Stupid ass motherfucker, I'm not running a server. Even if I uploaded one to a hosting site, that would be THEM hosting it, not me.

Been living on your own, huh? Are you like a ward of the state or something. Are you living in one of those housing apartments for retards?
Bahahaha are you fucking retarded?

Obviously I know the difference between hosting and linking. If you show me that some well known hosting site proudly displays their real rape videos, than obviously they would be legal, thus proving you correct.

Whats that? Not a single link in your post? Ya I thought so.

BTW you keep asking me personal questions and then acting like you don't care when I answer. Perhaps you should stop asking questions. And to answer your last question, I come from a pretty well off family, so no, I don't live as a "ward of the state"
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 04-02-2012, 02:45 AM
a334jv2df's Avatar
a334jv2df a334jv2df is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 657
Thanked 739 Times in 514 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df
Default Re: real rape videos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
I mean, it would make sense that it would be illegal to host the content in a country where you can't legally produce or sell it, but I've never heard of such a law regarding the hosting.
Why would that make sense? Producing and selling is done for profit. Hosting videos COSTS money, it rarely generates it.

Can someone PLEASE just post a video of a chick getting raped already?
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 04-02-2012, 02:49 AM
a334jv2df's Avatar
a334jv2df a334jv2df is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 657
Thanked 739 Times in 514 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df
Default Re: real rape videos?

Ghost Buster is going back in my posts and removing any thanks he ever gave me. lol who's mad?

woops, 11:00pm. Ghost got school tomorrow, we can resume this tomorrow buddy I don't want you to be sleepy on the school bus honey boo boo

Last edited by a334jv2df; 04-02-2012 at 02:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 04-02-2012, 02:57 AM
Louie Carwash's Avatar
Louie Carwash Louie Carwash is offline
Wealthy Merchant
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Thanks: 99
Thanked 35 Times in 32 Posts
Default Re: real rape videos?

brb, finding jerome or bumble. will return with desired OC video.


bumble:

Last edited by Louie Carwash; 04-02-2012 at 02:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 04-02-2012, 03:00 AM
Ghost Buster Ghost Buster is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Thanks: 202
Thanked 359 Times in 273 Posts
Default Re: real rape videos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by a334jv2df View Post
Ghost Buster is going back in my posts and removing any thanks he ever gave me. lol who's mad?

woops, 11:00pm. Ghost got school tomorrow, we can resume this tomorrow buddy I don't want you to be sleepy on the school bus honey boo boo
I did no such thing. I have never removed a thanks. Slandering piece of shit.

And I have work tomorrow morning, but the reason I am not replying on the spot anymore is I'm dling the new eppy of game of thrones and its taking up all my bandwidth. So I'm reading a book, and allowing these pages to load very slowly.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 04-02-2012, 03:02 AM
a334jv2df's Avatar
a334jv2df a334jv2df is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 657
Thanked 739 Times in 514 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df
Default Re: real rape videos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Buster View Post
And I have work tomorrow morning, but the reason I am not replying on the spot anymore is I'm dling the new eppy of game of thrones and its taking up all my bandwidth. So I'm reading a book, and allowing these pages to load very slowly.
Thank you for telling me this
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 04-02-2012, 03:05 AM
Ghost Buster Ghost Buster is offline
Marquis
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Thanks: 202
Thanked 359 Times in 273 Posts
Default Re: real rape videos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by a334jv2df View Post
woops, 11:00pm. Ghost got school tomorrow, we can resume this tomorrow buddy I don't want you to be sleepy on the school bus honey boo boo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Buster View Post
And I have work tomorrow morning, but the reason I am not replying on the spot anymore is I'm dling the new eppy of game of thrones and its taking up all my bandwidth. So I'm reading a book, and allowing these pages to load very slowly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by a334jv2df View Post
Thank you for telling me this
Are you unfamiliar with the customs of a conversation you anti social fucking retard?
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 04-02-2012, 03:05 AM
Louie Carwash's Avatar
Louie Carwash Louie Carwash is offline
Wealthy Merchant
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Thanks: 99
Thanked 35 Times in 32 Posts
Default Re: real rape videos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Buster View Post
the reason I am not replying on the spot anymore is I'm dling the new eppy of game of thrones and its taking up all my bandwidth. So I'm reading a book, and allowing these pages to load very slowly.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 04-02-2012, 03:16 AM
Marsh's Avatar
Marsh Marsh is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Across the Rio Grandio
Thanks: 259
Thanked 204 Times in 161 Posts
Default Re: real rape videos?

www.brazzers.com
100% real warning very graphic!
__________________
"You can't look at everything in such a fecal matter."
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 04-02-2012, 03:31 AM
STD's Avatar
STD STD is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NSFW, Australia
Thanks: 1,627
Thanked 646 Times in 488 Posts
Default Re: real rape videos?

This thread is relevant to my interests.
__________________
syphilis.stdx [at] gmail [dot] com
"Wow, STD has really gone off the deep end. He's like a one-man, polydrug, chronic toxicity study"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
rape, real, videos

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
False Rape to Highlight Real Rape Darkhunter LOL, Internet 0 10-28-2011 12:45 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:57 PM.


Hot Topics
Join our Chatroom!
Users: 8
Messages/minute: 0
Topic: "Only rule: be nice or I'll cut your fucking face off, dumbshit"
Users: 27
Messages/minute: 1.6
Topic: "http://codelove.org :: Below is above in 2 codes 1 love. :: wh..."
Users: 18
Messages/minute: 5
Topic: "http://www.literotica...."
Advertisements
Your ad could go right HERE! Contact us!

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.