Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 04-30-2012, 02:30 AM
Banned

Default Propylhexedrine comedown

2 days ago I ate 1 inhaler
Comedown: it's never too unpleasant but this time I was thinking about how I'm confusing my perceptions of reality and that it'll cause me to go closer to or stay in a state of confused and fragmented ego. The though of doing any drugs at all grossed me out. I was still having that thought 2 days after when I decided to have another inhaler and now I'm thinking that way again.

Is this just something typical of a mild amphetamine comedown or is my personality disagreeing with my choices to use recreational drugs?
Old 04-30-2012, 04:16 AM
Knight

Default Re: Propylhexedrine comedown

I don't like stimulants much anyways, but the worst comedown I've ever had was from propylhexedrine. It is just terribly depressing and bleak. But really, dextroamp, meth, and coke comedowns are a cake walk compared to the benzedrex comedown (for me at least).

The shit is no good, it's overstimulating and has an extremely limited recreational value. Not to mention the suicidally depressing crash.
Old 04-30-2012, 04:27 AM
Serf

Wow! Am always shocked when people take a whole inhaler at once. (One lasts me 5-7 days). In any case, dehydration and exhaustion are probably making the mental comedown worse. Make sure to drink plenty of water throughout the experience and during the comedown. Mild dehydration can cause shitty symptoms like fatigue, cloudy thinking, and muscle aches and Benzedrex seems to be VERY dehydrating...maybe more so than other stims.

Also, sleep! Can't forget that
Old 05-01-2012, 02:43 AM
Serf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spence_tron View Post
I don't like stimulants much anyways, but the worst comedown I've ever had was from propylhexedrine. It is just terribly depressing and bleak. But really, dextroamp, meth, and coke comedowns are a cake walk compared to the benzedrex comedown (for me at least).

The shit is no good, it's overstimulating and has an extremely limited recreational value. Not to mention the suicidally depressing crash.

Turned to the inhalers a few times out of sheer desperation trying to make it through school and late nights bartending, and it just fucked with my head altogether and hit me like a freight train. Completely altered my personality, made me paranoid to the point of delusion, and just kind of hit me like a freight train - I haven't used meth or crack, but amphetemine come-downs have never hit me that hard even after 3 or 4 days of no sleep and little food. I couldn't even think or function or anything, just felt depressed, shitty, and like I was going to die/never be happy again.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:23 PM
Broodingly Rational

Thanked 3,072 Times in 1,824 Posts

Talk about an awful drug

I'd wind up drinking myself to death on the comedown if I didn't have binzos