Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > This Just In!

Old 06-04-2012, 03:37 AM
Duke

Thanked 1,362 Times in 830 Posts
Default NRA member murders innocent 13 yr old for stealing his guns

But the kid was in school when the burglary happened. He shot the innocent victim as the child's mother watched from a window.

The NRA is known to offer financial support to their members caught up with legal matters resulting in shootings.

Well just another innocent Black kid's life ends at the hands of a crazy gun wielding vigilante.

Quote:
Man, 75, charged with homicide appears in court
John Spooner shared frustrations with Alderman Bob Donovan

MILWAUKEE - A 75-year-old Milwaukee man accused of shooting his 13-year-old neighbor appeared in court Saturday morning.

John Spooner was charged late Friday afternoon with first-degree intentional homicide.

The court set Spooner's bail at $300,000, and he was ordered not to have any firearms and not to have contact with anyone at the victim's address.

The criminal complaint said Spooner admitted to police during his arrest that he shot Darius Simmons.

Charging documents detailed what witnesses say they saw the day of the shooting. The victim's mother, Patricia Larry, told police her son was retrieving the family's trash cans from in front of their house when Spooner approached him, saying he "wanted his stuff back" and that he "wanted his shotguns back."

Spooner accused Simmons of stealing from his home.

Larry said she then witnessed Spooner shoot her son in the chest.

According to the criminal complaint, when police arrived on scene Spooner said, "Yeah, I shot him."

WISN 12 News reporter Marianne Lyles found out that just an hour before the shooting, Spooner opened up about his frustrations with neighbors.

Milwaukee police said they recognized the area around 19th and Arrow streets address when the call came in about a man they said shot his teenage neighbor. Dispatch records obtained by WISN 12 News show the Spooner called 911 at least 15 times in five years, including four stolen guns after a break-in Tuesday.

Read more: http://www.wisn.com/news/south-east-...#ixzz1wn7op2jN
Old 06-04-2012, 03:48 AM
Child of The Fence

Thanked 2,728 Times in 1,787 Posts
Default Re: NRA member murders innocent 13 yr old for stealing his guns

Was he wearing a hoody?
Old 06-04-2012, 03:50 AM
Grander Duke

Thanked 2,963 Times in 2,052 Posts

innocent, stealing his guns

??????????
Auschwitz Nazi Disneyland (06-04-2012), Cory (06-04-2012), Dread_Lord (06-04-2012), GreatestGatsby4 (06-04-2012), HampTheToker (06-04-2012), Number13 (06-04-2012), reject (06-04-2012), Vox Ducis (06-04-2012)
Old 06-04-2012, 03:50 AM
Regional Manager

Thanked 1,019 Times in 665 Posts

fuck
Old 06-04-2012, 03:53 AM
Child of The Fence

Thanked 2,728 Times in 1,787 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Scott View Post
fuck
¿Que?
Old 06-04-2012, 03:54 AM
Grander Duke

Thanked 2,963 Times in 2,052 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pat-Man View Post
innocent, stealing his guns

??????????
oh i see now he had an alibi

poorly worded thread title though.
Old 06-04-2012, 03:56 AM
Significantly Grander Duke

Thanked 2,278 Times in 1,745 Posts

The fuck is it with crazy motherfuckers killing people in 2012? 2nd amendment =/= go on a minority hunt. They must like gun control, they obviously can't be trusted to act like sensible people and not conduct lynchings.

A weapon doesn't entitle you to be cop, prosecutor, judge, jury, CO and executioner, once these stupid motherfuckers learn this there will be less unnecessary deaths and righteous anger. They aren't going to stop until something snaps and they let the wrong redneck walk and half of the damned city is burned down/hundreds of innocent people wind up getting hurt, and it'll all be because of some stupid hick thinking that he was in 1930s Georgia.

Last edited by Tachosomoza; 06-04-2012 at 04:07 AM.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
patrickyugo (06-04-2012)
Old 06-04-2012, 04:06 AM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIII View Post
But the kid was in school when the burglary happened. He shot the innocent victim as the child's mother watched from a window.
*His mother* says he was in school; how does she know exactly when the theft happened, and for sure that her kid was there at the time? Probably not legitimately dishonest - mothers don't like to believe their little darlings could do such a thing and it would surprise me if she's actually done enough research to verify that, given that the murder happened the day before yesterday, a Friday specifically.

That's not an endorsement for shooting him though, even if he is a thieving little bastard. There are no SYG laws for hunting and executing a neighbor kid.
Ph0x (06-04-2012)
Old 06-04-2012, 04:11 AM

It's pretty funny that the first person he thought to confront and then murder was the black kid, despite having no evidence whatsoever of said black kid breaking into his home and taking his property.

If this were my son somebody's life would turn into a living hell. Walk up to my kid and shoot him in the fucking chest, will you? You profiled the wrong crazy fella's kid.

Last edited by Tachosomoza; 06-04-2012 at 04:21 AM.
patrickyugo (06-04-2012)
Old 06-04-2012, 04:22 AM
Duke

Thanked 1,258 Times in 843 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Ph0x

Kid probably does it every friday and the guy got tired of having to ask his mamma for his shit back,
Old 06-04-2012, 04:23 AM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachosomoza View Post
It's pretty funny that the first person he thought to confront and then murder was the black kid, despite having no evidence whatsoever of said black kid breaking into his home and taking his property.
You're assuming he didn't know just because he had no evidence. The worst kind of theft is when you know someone did it, have no proof, and the asshole knows perfectly well that you have nothing.

Might be that he did it just because the kid was black, but that doesn't seem likely, or he'd have been in jail long before retirement age for other murders.
Old 06-04-2012, 04:26 AM
Duke

Thanked 1,198 Times in 650 Posts

Quote:
No what's funny is that you automatically assume that that the shooting was racially motivated because the man was old and white, while simultaneously decrying the stereotype of young black men being thieves.

What you are doing is hating on a man for a situation you don't know the details of and drawing your own conclusions based on nothing more than his age and his race and stereotypes you have of old white men...which is the exact same thing you accuse the old white man of doing.

Another shining example of why you are the biggest hypocrit on this site, and noone takes you seriously.
Derision (06-04-2012), Dread_Lord (06-04-2012), GreatestGatsby4 (06-04-2012), JC Denton (06-05-2012), moron (06-04-2012), Tiny_Penis : ( (06-04-2012)
Old 06-04-2012, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iehovah View Post
The worst kind of theft is when you know someone did it, have no proof

Might be that he did it just because the kid was black, but that doesn't seem likely, or he'd have been in jail long before retirement age for other murders.
Know someone did it...have no proof. Yeah.

And racist prejudice festers over a lifetime, it's possible he was just waiting for what he thought was a legitimate reason to shoot someone. Someone broke into my house, here's my chance to catch a nigger.

That kid died because he was black.
patrickyugo (06-04-2012)
Old 06-04-2012, 04:27 AM
LongDickHipHopPerfection

Thanked 4,336 Times in 2,519 Posts

Fry him
Jive Talka (06-05-2012), patrickyugo (06-04-2012)
Old 06-04-2012, 04:29 AM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by p6867 View Post
Fry him
The man has been charged and not convicted - and either way he's likely killed less people than you have.
jheit8 (06-04-2012)
Old 06-04-2012, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitweed View Post
The man has been charged and not convicted - and either way he's likely killed less people than you have.
He admitted to shooting him. What part of I did it, yeah, I shot him do you not understand? Walking up to someone and shooting them in the chest is the textbook definition of homicide. It doesn't matter how many people he's killed either.

Last edited by Tachosomoza; 06-04-2012 at 05:11 AM.
patrickyugo (06-04-2012)
Old 06-04-2012, 04:37 AM
LongDickHipHopPerfection

Thanked 4,336 Times in 2,519 Posts

Quote:
Well, if it turns out that darius was a member of an organization that was trying to kill his neighbors for the crime of educating their daughters or was planning to kill as many of his fellow Milwaukeans who didnt share his religious convictions as possible, or if John Spooner was in anyway employed by the elected representatives of the people of this country to shoot Darius, as the embodiment of the will of United States and it's capability to use force, then i fucking retract that statement.

And yeah, i'm a killer. Chicks dig me and guys buy me beers whenever i go out. It's a hard life, but i soldier on.
Edit:
Oh I'm so sorry. I didn't realize you were from NZ.

Last edited by p6867; 06-04-2012 at 04:40 AM.
Old 06-04-2012, 04:41 AM
Marquis

Quote:
Know someone did it...have no proof. Yeah.
If I were to catch you alone on the street, mug you for you wallet, ditch the wallet and spend the money, not witnesses. You'd *know* I did it.

But you'd have no proof. You could call the cops on me, and without evidence, they could do fuck all.

That's one example. I can come up with others, most involving the stereotypical dickhead "friend" or friend of a friend at a party, but I think you know perfectly well what I'm talking about.

Your refusal to move past your own blatant racism makes it impossible for you to openly acknowledge what I am saying as true.

Quote:
And racist prejudice festers over a lifetime, it's possible he was just waiting for what he thought was a legitimate reason to shoot someone. Someone broke into my house, here's my chance to catch a nigger.
Did you have any idea how stupid "catch a nigger" sounded when you typed that shit, or should I expect you to edit it? He fucking executed the kid. There was no attempt to arrest or catch him. You're suggesting that he left his guns out to be stolen and used the opportunity as a excuse to kill the black kid, knowing perfectly well the excuse would never hold up in court.

You realize that, right? The court isn't going to let him off for killing the kid even if the kid did steal his guns and spit in his face while doing it. Unlike Zimmerman, he doesn't have the excuse of getting beaten first.

Your claim doesn't wash.
Old 06-04-2012, 04:43 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 3,479 Times in 2,238 Posts

I think this guy is fucking senile. Nothing in this article (unless they omitted some major facts) suggests that the kid had anything to do with the theft. Just another nutjob making responsible gun owners look bad.

Nothing funny about stealing weapons though. I know firsthand where those weapons go. Anything older than 1980 and not semi or full auto- gets pretty much used as a throw away, unless its a pricey piece. Newer stuff usually becomes somebodys drawer gun. But the majority become murder weapons, and then get buried or disassembled and tossed. Some one tried to sell me a colt 1911 mkIV series 70 that had dried blood smeared all over the inside where it was wrapped in plastic. Seriously? I politely declined.
patrickyugo (06-04-2012), Township Rebellion (06-04-2012)
Old 06-04-2012, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Did you have any idea how stupid "catch a nigger" sounded when you typed that shit, or should I expect you to edit it? He fucking executed the kid. There was no attempt to arrest or catch him. You're suggesting that he left his guns out to be stolen and used the opportunity as a excuse to kill the black kid, knowing perfectly well the excuse would never hold up in court.
That's not what I'm saying at all, I'm saying that he could have used the burglary as an excuse to conduct an execution of someone based on longstanding and entrenched hatred. There's many a minority dead because of profiling like that on the part of the police. Shoot first, ask questions later. He must have did it, everyone knows THEY steal.

Just another possible case of racist stereotyping causing unnecessary suffering.

Last edited by Tachosomoza; 06-04-2012 at 05:16 AM.
patrickyugo (06-04-2012)
Old 06-04-2012, 05:21 AM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by p6867 View Post
Well, if it turns out that darius was a member of an organization that was trying to kill his neighbors for the crime of educating their daughters or was planning to kill as many of his fellow Milwaukeans who didnt share his religious convictions as possible, or if John Spooner was in anyway employed by the elected representatives of the people of this country to shoot Darius, as the embodiment of the will of United States and it's capability to use force, then i fucking retract that statement.

And yeah, i'm a killer. Chicks dig me and guys buy me beers whenever i go out. It's a hard life, but i soldier on.
Edit:
Oh I'm so sorry. I didn't realize you were from NZ.
Your post changes from angry justification to bragging and cockiness then finally to an insult. I think you have some inner issues to work out.

Do you feel it's idiotic to say that someone should fry when they've been charged with a crime but not convicted? I do.
Old 06-04-2012, 05:23 AM
Marquis

Quote:
That's not what I'm saying at all, I'm saying that he could have used the burglary as an excuse to conduct an execution of someone based on longstanding and entrenched hatred. There's many a minority dead because of profiling like that on the part of the police. Shoot first, ask questions later.
Why would he use that as an excuse when nobody would accept it as one?

Again, you're not making sense, you're just parroting stupid shit that you probably got second hand and haven't even thought out.
Old 06-04-2012, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Why would he use that as an excuse when nobody would accept it as one?
The same reason rednecks in Tulsa whose father was killed by a black guy would go on a shooting rampage. Racism isn't necessarily logical. My dad was killed/ripped off by a black guy, and I can't get to the fucker that did it, so I'm going to kill a bunch. Same case here, methinks. He could have had a biased stereotype of blacks as burglars, black as criminal, black as evil, so he shot the black neighbor. Racial profiling kills, folks.

Last edited by Tachosomoza; 06-04-2012 at 05:29 AM.
Old 06-04-2012, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Your post changes from angry justification to bragging and cockiness then finally to an insult. I think you have some inner issues to work out.

Do you feel it's idiotic to say that someone should fry when they've been charged with a crime but not convicted? I do.
Quote:
According to the criminal complaint, when police arrived on scene Spooner said, "Yeah, I shot him."
Read more: http://www.wisn.com/news/south-east-...#ixzz1wndIFv9G

Can you not read?
Old 06-04-2012, 05:34 AM
Marquis

Quote:
The same reason rednecks in Tulsa whose father was killed by a black guy would go on a shooting rampage. Racism isn't necessarily logical.
Except you're wrong. That is logical. Not reasonable, but logical in that there is a train of thought to it. One black guy committed a crime, therefore they're all guilty.

You're insisting (without evidence) that Spooner had absolutely no clue who robbed his house, and automatically went out and shot a black person because of it. That he needed the excuse of being robbed in order to justify it to himself. The line of reasoning you're following doesn't make sense. You're operating on the assumption that he killed the kid because he's racist, and that he's racist because he killed the kid.

It's circular, and not actually based on a history of racist.

On a relevant note, you base your argument on the idea that when a white person commits a crime against a black person, it's automatically racially motivated.

Given that you don't feel the opposite is true, that clearly makes you a racist prick as well as stupid. Congratulations on painting yourself into that corner, Tacho. I'll be sure to cheer on the anti-racists when they come to beat your sorry ass.
Old 06-04-2012, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Except you're wrong. That is logical. Not reasonable, but logical in that there is a train of thought to it. One black guy committed a crime, therefore they're all guilty.
Yep.

Quote:
You're insisting (without evidence) that Spooner had absolutely no clue who robbed his house, and automatically went out and shot a black person because of it.
That's what he did.

Quote:
On a relevant note, you base your argument on the idea that when a white person commits a crime against a black person, it's automatically racially motivated.
Well, if you stereotype blacks as criminals and you've recently been the victim of a crime and you go out and murder a black kid...
Old 06-04-2012, 05:51 AM
Duke

At this point I am pretty sure Tacho is trolling. Someone as stupid as the character he gets across wouldn't be able to write as well as he does (ie correct spelling, grammar).

He's just being obstinate to irritate us.
Old 06-04-2012, 05:58 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Should rot in jail.
Old 06-04-2012, 05:59 AM

Quote:
At this point I am pretty sure Tacho is trolling. Someone as stupid as the character he gets across wouldn't be able to write as well as he does (ie correct spelling, grammar).

He's just being obstinate to irritate us.
Old guy with a lifetime of conditioning to view blacks as criminals is victimized, so he goes and kills black kid taking out trash. That scenario wouldn't be all that unlikely if you were born and raised in this country and were familiar with how nasty folks are to each other. It's ironic you didn't even read the article and didn't know that the stupid old racist shithead who killed the kid confessed and have the nerve to call me stupid.

Last edited by Tachosomoza; 06-04-2012 at 06:07 AM.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:09 AM
Duke

Send a message via MSN to White Jesus

Quote:
Old guy with a lifetime of conditioning to view blacks as criminals is victimized, so he goes and kills black kid taking out trash. That scenario wouldn't be all that unlikely if you were born and raised in this country and were familiar with how nasty folks are to each other. It's ironic you didn't even read the article and didn't know that the stupid old racist shithead who killed the kid confessed and have the nerve to call me stupid.
But its just that, A scenario with no backup evidence aside from the fact the perp is old and white.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Jesus View Post
But its just that, A scenario with no backup evidence aside from the fact the perp is old and white.
And the fact that he picked a black kid to shoot, and was asking him about stolen goods before killing him.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:19 AM
Marquis

Quote:
Yep.
Exactly. You haven't shown that to be the case with Spooner. Where's the black guy that murdered his daddy? Oh wait, there ain't one. Herp.

Quote:
That's what he did.
The second half is what he did. The first half is your bullshit assumption.

Quote:
Well, if you stereotype blacks as criminals and you've recently been the victim of a crime and you go out and murder a black kid...
The article said nothing about Spooner stereotyping blacks as criminals. That's either another one of your bullshit assumptions, or you're mistaking something from the Zimmerman investigation here.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:23 AM
Marquis

Quote:
As someone who has read the article, I feel qualified to call you stupid, particularly in light of the issue of you continuing to interject your bullshit assumptions and racist beliefs into the facts of the matter.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:26 AM

Roll Eyes Re: NRA member murders innocent 13 yr old for stealing his guns

Quote:
As someone who has read the article, I feel qualified to call you stupid, particularly in light of the issue of you continuing to interject your bullshit assumptions and racist beliefs into the facts of the matter.

Quote:

The article said nothing about Spooner stereotyping blacks as criminals.
Quote:
The victim's mother, Patricia Larry, told police her son was retrieving the family's trash cans from in front of their house when Spooner approached him, saying he "wanted his stuff back" and that he "wanted his shotguns back."
Yep...bullshit assumptions and racist beliefs.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:38 AM
Marquis

Quote:
Yep...bullshit assumptions and racist beliefs.
That's right. Based on the bullshit assumption that it must have been because the kid was black, and not because he had some reason to believe that the kid was guilty of stealing it.

You know that we don't have his side of the story here, right? It wouldn't change how wrong what he did was, but it would wreck the shit out of your bullshit assumptions if he were to actually discuss why he believed the kid was guilty.

Because the fact is, we don't know that the kid was/wasn't a thief. We only have a person claiming to speak for the mother insisting the boy was in school and couldn't have done it.

It's pretty obvious at this point that even if it was discovered the kid did in fact steal the guns, you'd insist that Spooner shot him because he was black and not because he was a thief.

Because it was all about the racism, and not the guns, which he obviously cared about enough to kill for.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:42 AM

I can't believe you're trying to discuss issues of ethnic injustice who has been personally dealing with and trying to combat these types of injustices his entire life. If you were smart you'd be listening to me, I'm not pulling shit out of my ass when I talk about this type of thing. You don't know shit about racism and oppressive violence, kid.

Last edited by Tachosomoza; 06-04-2012 at 06:51 AM.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:51 AM
Marquis

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, DATS RAAACIST."
-Tachosomoza, every thread on Zoklet ever.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pee Vee Proots, M.D. View Post
"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, DATS RAAACIST."
You're damn well right it is, and there's instances like this going on at a smaller scale all around this country every day. Kids being followed around stores, kids being pulled over, kids being unjustly detained, and even kids being murdered because of what they look like. Anyone here who doesn't realize this needs to stop looking through their rose tinted lenses of white privilege, because this shit is very real to a lot of people, and shit like this makes a lot of people very angry. You'll listen when people who know are talking to you if you're wise, instead of insulating yourselves and plugging your ears to what you KNOW is true and what you KNOW happens to kids all around this country. You're not fooling anyone but yourselves when you try to cover up what you know to be the motive behind a guy walking up to a black kid, thirteen years old for chrissakes, accusing him of being a thief, and shooting him point blank in the chest, just like you're not fooling anyone when you say that racial profiling is a myth and the police weren't motivated by it when they pull over a black kid driving a Mercedes. The sooner you quit lying to yourselves, the better things will be for you.

Last edited by Tachosomoza; 06-04-2012 at 07:01 AM.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:59 AM
Baron

OP why don't you ever post stories about whites getting killed by niggers?
Old 06-04-2012, 07:11 AM
Count

Tacho logic.

White people doing something stupid: racist
Black people doing something stupid: white people fault
The Pat-Man (06-04-2012)