Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Science > Flasks and Beakers

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2012, 11:32 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 1,255 Times in 879 Posts
Default Directions on making Krokodil

Obviously I'm not going to DO it, but it would be nice if there were some simple directions in regards to making it posted right here on zoklet.

So, who knows their shit when it comes to this?

Any publicity is good publicity for the site.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:52 AM
The Motherfucking Duke

Default Re: Directions on making Krokodil

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWD View Post
I wonder what type of mentality it takes to allow yourself to poke something that's going to give you necrosis. I've IV'd, ONE time, with demerol, and that was just to see what it was all about. I've never done it since.

I think some people might just get in this mode where they accept to themselves "My life is opiates, that's all I care about, that's all I'm living for." and actually mean it. For the years I've had problems with them, I still work, I still go to school, I still care about my family and friends and have dreams. I think anyone who does something to get an opiate buzz KNOWING it could quite likely give them necrotizing fascitis (or however the fuck you spell it).. MUST be in some sort of mindstate in which they no longer care about anything but opiates. I don't think I've seen ANYONE in the opiate scene get to that point, where they don't have ONE thing else in their lives to do well for.

Those videos of people rotting while still alive have a special spot in the back of my mind, in which my disturbing thoughts are compiled. Some of the people that get that necrosis are probably good people, someone who was persuaded to try a drug by someone else like we all have while ignorant to it's effects. If we were born in the wrong situation, any one of us could make one little mistake and end up walking around with our arms rotting off, or other limbs. Could you guys even fucking imagine how shitty intense opiate withdrawal would be, including the mentality that comes with it, ON TOP of the nightmarish types of limbs you see with this necrosis shit? Do any of you still believe in your God, knowing that this could happen to someone who doesn't deserve it? (That's debatable, as one could say "No one should IV drugs, but we're products of our environments and generally peer pressure." This shit makes me think about how useless we really are, and how not a damned thing in this world is going to show any mercy to any of us because it's all just a bunch of meaningless accidental bullshit. I've already dwelled on that though, and I'm over it.. so on the plus side, for MOST of the people that end up like this, at least there's still some darwinism left in the world. I don't wish them any extra suffering and I actually wish them as little suffering as possible, but we need stuff like this to happen in the world.

What do we do here in Canada? Fucking pay people to do nothing, people that aren't disabled. literally HALF of the people I went to highschool with are on disability, getting 1100 a month for free, welfare too, but mostly disability, or they're fucking single moms and NO ONE works. No one in my generation around here, except maybe 1/5. Makes me sick. Then these parasites will have more kids than the rest as well. We need shit like this for the sake of darwinism, and I kind of hope since codeine is legal here in Canada, that it makes it over here and breeds out the REALLY stupid fuckers that are sucking up all of the money in our society.

It wouldn't matter if it were 1/100 people or something that NEEDED it, but it's fucking EVERYONE! and it pisses me off.
O RLY?
Old 06-05-2012, 12:11 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 3,417 Times in 2,200 Posts

gasoline, codeine, tropicamide, phosphorous, and iodine, I believe.

I think "Krokodil Tears" VICE documentary mentions the mix-up somewhere around part 3. But seriously...people need to stop regurgitating the recipe. Krokodil needs to be forgotten.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:16 PM
Archduke

Thanked 1,240 Times in 759 Posts

If the information on Wikipedia is CORRECT, then I suspect that there's your answer right there. You just need a backyard chemist - not someone who can simply follow a recipe - to fill in the blanks, maybe a bit of trial & error. I thought this thread was about Cyrodiil at first, and I was going to share my skooma procedures..
Old 06-05-2012, 12:23 PM
Guardian Immortal

Why would anyone take this shit and get hooked while rotting away their flesh? Its like smackheads getting hooked on heroin and alkies becoming alcohol dependant.

You're either born with Addictive Personality Disorder, or your not, luckily I can try something once without the urge to need it again.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:25 PM
Archduke

Thanked 1,240 Times in 759 Posts

Every time I see your username I think of southern storm. "we're southern storm!!". RAC faggots.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:11 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

lol I still stand by that post the duke, although I was probably high as fuck on opiates back then when I wrote it.. it's still the truth.

I think having a recipe on zoklet could potentially bring publicity. To anyone that actually fucking does it, good for them. They'll have a harder time finding a mate after a certain point.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:22 PM
The Motherfucking Duke

Good to know you stick to your principles.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:26 PM
Duke

Not sure but I think they're just trying to make some random potent opiate (desomorphine) but their crappy street processes lead to insoluble particles that block off blood vessels and cause the tissue necrosis. Properly made, pure desomorphine wouldn't do that.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:26 PM
Grander Duke

Thanked 3,135 Times in 2,120 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by _southernsun View Post
Why would anyone take this shit and get hooked while rotting away their flesh? Its like smackheads getting hooked on heroin and alkies becoming alcohol dependant.

You're either born with Addictive Personality Disorder, or your not, luckily I can try something once without the urge to need it again.
APS is underrated.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:29 PM

Thanked 1,466 Times in 984 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Rolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
gasoline, codeine, tropicamide, phosphorous, and iodine, I believe.
Amongst other random stuff, agrees Rolf. But truly, would be far more simple to just cut one's arm off with blunt rusty cleaver but also more entertaining, adds Rolf.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:02 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf View Post
Amongst other random stuff, agrees Rolf. But truly, would be far more simple to just cut one's arm off with blunt rusty cleaver but also more entertaining, adds Rolf.
Good point. You'd have to poke them with some high quality H + hydromorphone concoction and then cut a 36 square inch rectangle of skin off of their leg.. and there you have it. Krokodil buzz.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:17 AM

Thanked 1,011 Times in 752 Posts
Heart Re: Directions on making Krokodil

1. We have several threads on this.

2. The only decent posts in this thread are vague and speculative at best.

Hence, this is not an appropriate venue for your circle jerk, so, locked.
Closed Thread