Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Entertainment > Music!

Old 01-20-2009, 09:54 PM
Duke

Thanked 1,362 Times in 830 Posts
Default www.vidtomp3.com

Yea a great site - www.vidtomp3.com - it takes a url for a youtube video and changes it into a mp3 that you can download to your desktop - computer. Pretty quick and free at the moment. But the guy is wanting to charge $9.95 a month for the service - which is nuts since the software to do this is free anyway.

But I was thinking that somebody on Zoklet could code this action and make it possible to do the same thing and then somehow surreptitiously place it on some hidden part of a website of some corporate asshole website like the Republican natiomnal committee or like that and we could go there and make mp3 from our youtube videos free all the time.

I bet it would work. But until then just go to the site - www.vidtomp3.com and convert those vids over to mp3's and enjoy until someone does what I suggested. Woot.

Oh Yea - about every 20 conversions you will be pressed to take a survey.
I made up Joe714@xxxxx.com zip code -77878 living in Nobosh - 7718 Main Street and it took it.

Hehehe

And if you find a url from youtube that ends in "&feature=related" just opmit that part from the url and it will work. I think it has something to do with a search action.

Sorry if this is old to you and if it is be sure to tell me how old and use the old Icon too. Oh there is no old Icon. How lame is that?

Last edited by IIIII; 01-20-2009 at 10:09 PM.