Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Alternative Living & World Travel

Old 08-26-2012, 05:42 AM
Knight

Default Prostitution Trip: La Zona Norte, Tiajuana

So I just spent 3 months working in Alaska in which the entirety of my time was spent around males. Now with 6 raCKS in my bank account I've decided to treat myself to a nice trip to La Zona Norte, Mexico. For those that don't know, this is the Red Light district where prostitution dominates the economy and alcohol and drugs take a close second.

Pros: Right across the border from San Diego. Cheap hotel, girls, alcohol, and drugs. Latinas
Cons: If I black out im going to surely end up dead or in prison. Crooked cops. Tourist predators.

Now my plan is to rent a a hotel (20$). From there I will go to one of the local brothel/bars where I will proceed to pay for the company of a girl as I get wasted. Somewhere along the way i'm going to buy several grams of cocaine, while throughout the night scope for the most attractive girl. Upon which, we will proceed to finish all the coke while I bang her until my diq stops working

Has anyone been here, or Mexico in general? Anything to lookout for/tips?

A Day in Zona Norte - YouTube

Last edited by TORTILLA; 08-26-2012 at 05:53 AM.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
aquabania (09-04-2012), Fox Paws (08-26-2012), Oct (09-03-2012), PotRoastMuscles (08-26-2012)
Old 08-26-2012, 06:49 AM
Duke

Default Re: Prostitution Trip: La Zona Norte, Tiajuana

Go to adelita's brothel
Old 08-26-2012, 06:59 AM
Grander Duke

Thanked 2,963 Times in 2,052 Posts

just stay in cali its easy as fuck to find a brothel in any reasonably sized city. plus messican chicks arent all that hot, not the ones in prostitution anyways. a latina is not always fucking salma hayek
Old 08-26-2012, 07:42 AM
Significantly Grander Duke

Thanked 3,167 Times in 2,144 Posts

Go to a donkey show.
Old 08-26-2012, 07:45 AM
Baron

I`m sure you can just go to most latin american countries, get a decently priced hotel, pick up a slutty chick at a bar and get your cock sucked with out paying her.

she probably knows where to get coke and whatever else.

just make sue you kick her out of your hotel after you`re done with her. dont let her stay the night, you`ll wake up with your wallet missing.

wrap your meat.
Old 08-26-2012, 01:05 PM
Count

Thanked 1,436 Times in 1,048 Posts

Didn't you catch that this guy's got six grand to blow? A prostitute in Tijuana is like 20 bucks. He can buy five at once if he wants. That sounds a lot more fun than just fucking some regular Mexican bar slut
Old 08-26-2012, 01:11 PM
Baron

Wrap it up since most of em have something but other than that it seems like a decent plan.
Old 08-26-2012, 01:48 PM
Baron

Ur gonna get raped robbed and killed. Mexico sucks right now
Old 08-26-2012, 04:52 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 3,178 Times in 2,084 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomjonesa22 View Post
Ur gonna get raped robbed and killed. Mexico sucks right now
Mexico Safer than the US?

Listening to the news, you would think that Mexico is a war zone. Yet, despite some bad press coverage recently, Mexico’s tourist zones are safer than the U.S.

A small amount of research by the Seaside Reservations Team uncovered crime rates in Mexico and U.S.A. and compared them side by side.

The results are startling. They indicate that major tourist zones in Mexico are up to 26 times safer than some tourist zones in the U.S.A.

The Mexican state of Baja California Sur – location of tourist zones Los Cabos, La Paz and Loreto – has a homicide rate 26 times lower than Orlando, 18 times lower than Miami, 17 times lower than West Palm Beach, 12 times lower than Tampa and half that of Honolulu.

The Mexican state of Quintana Roo – location of tourist zones Cancun and the Riviera Maya – has a homicide rate 14 times lower than Orlando, 10 times lower than Miami, 9 times lower than West Palm Beach, 6 times lower than Tampa and lower than that of Honolulu.

Puerto Penasco has had less murders in the past 10 years than Phoenix Arizona had in a single month.

The tourist areas of Las Vegas, New Orleans and Chicago have more violent crimes per capita than ANYWHERE in Mexico.

We have all heard the statistic that 6,000 people died due to drug related homicides in Mexico last year, but did you also realize that in that same time period 19,000 people died in the US from drug-related homicides? That is more than 3 times as many.

The figures also show that Mexican tourist zones are even safer when the homicide rate is compared with major non tourist cities in the U.S.A. and Canada, where many tourists to Mexico have their homes.

For example, Baja California Sur has a homicide rate 39 times lower than Washington D.C., 19 times lower than Houston, 17 times lower than Dallas, 7 times lower than the city of New York and 3 times lower than Vancouver.

Last edited by Struwwelpeter; 08-26-2012 at 05:03 PM.
Old 08-26-2012, 05:06 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Struwwelpeter View Post
Bullshit statistics.
Where do you live? Because when you're bordering Mexico and know friends and family that make trips down there on a constant basis, and have been their yourself a few times, you'll know that those numbers don't mean shit. I have friends with knife wounds and such from being robbed on the streets of Mexico while bystanders act like they haven't seen anything. How many assaults, robberies, kidnappings, murders, etc do you think go by unreported, or never get the chance to become reported? Much more than the US.

Mexico is in no way a safe place so if you decide to go, be sure not to have any valuables showing. Better yet, dress as simple as you can while driving through the smaller towns and areas; nothing fancy or intriguing otherwise you'll wind up getting some unwanted attention.

Also, you can buy off most Mexican police, but that works both ways. Stay safe Tort, and have fun fucking bitches.
Old 08-26-2012, 05:16 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxxun View Post
Where do you live? Because when you're bordering Mexico and know friends and family that make trips down there on a constant basis, and have been their yourself a few times, you'll know that those numbers don't mean shit. I have friends with knife wounds and such from being robbed on the streets of Mexico while bystanders act like they haven't seen anything. How many assaults, robberies, kidnappings, murders, etc do you think go by unreported, or never get the chance to become reported? Much more than the US.

Mexico is in no way a safe place so if you decide to go, be sure not to have any valuables showing. Better yet, dress as simple as you can while driving through the smaller towns and areas; nothing fancy or intriguing otherwise you'll wind up getting some unwanted attention.

Also, you can buy off most Mexican police, but that works both ways. Stay safe Tort, and have fun fucking bitches.
Sounds like Little Jaxxun here, like most Zokletians, was born to die at the hands of a knife-wielding criminal. They're out there, all over the place, just waiting to jump out and kill you for nothing.

Old 08-26-2012, 05:20 PM
Knight

Those tourism statistics are pretty much just propaganda. Their comparison is based on overall homicides, which may mean something.... or may not. They also list the most 'touristy' sites that are as far out of the way of the border and drug problems as you get. That's a pretty far cry from going whoring on the border.

Despite not really 'getting' why someone would seek out nasty whores, I can understand the motivation behind this. Why not make a real occasion of it and actually go somewhere? Even southern mexico, or south america. You have the money. Take a trip, the drugs will be better, cheaper and so will the whores (along with everything else). That's what I'd do.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
I Kill Null Airtime (08-26-2012)
Old 08-26-2012, 05:33 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Tijuana and Philadelphia are about the same population (about 1.4 million) and strangely enough about the same physical size.

In 2011 Philadelphia had a slightly higher murder rate than Tijuana. Both were right around 7.2 per 100K people.

In 2011 Philadelphia had more car jackings than Tijuana

In 2011 Philadelphia had more than 3 times as many police officers as did Tijuana.

Yet there is a Travel Warning for the border areas of Mexico and not one for Philadelphia?

The 2011 Crime stats are not yet available from the Justice Department or the PJE in Mexico. So we will have to look at the crime stats for both Mexico and the US from 2010.

In 2010 the Murder Rate in the US was 5.6 per 100K people.

In 2010 the Murder Rate in Mexico was 13.2 per 100K people – BUT if you deduct the direct combatants in the drug war (cartel members or police) it slashes Mexico's Murder Rate to 5.8 per 100K, just fractions above that of the US.

In comparison the most dangerous country in this hemisphere and most dangerous non-warring country in the world is Honduras, with 72.3 murders per 100K, followed closely by El Salvador and Guatemala, all over 50 murders per 100K,
In 2010 more than TWO THIRDS of US cities were more deadly than Tijuana in murders per 100K.

Tijuana, the most dangerous place in Baja if you will, had a murder rate of 7.2 per 100K. New Orleans, Baltimore, Detroit and Washington DC was all in excess of 15 murders per 100K. Where is their Travel Warning?
Old 08-26-2012, 05:57 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Tijuana and Philadelphia are about the same population (about 1.4 million) and strangely enough about the same physical size.

In 2011 Philadelphia had a slightly higher murder rate than Tijuana. Both were right around 7.2 per 100K people.

In 2011 Philadelphia had more car jackings than Tijuana

In 2011 Philadelphia had more than 3 times as many police officers as did Tijuana.

Yet there is a Travel Warning for the border areas of Mexico and not one for Philadelphia?

The 2011 Crime stats are not yet available from the Justice Department or the PJE in Mexico. So we will have to look at the crime stats for both Mexico and the US from 2010.

In 2010 the Murder Rate in the US was 5.6 per 100K people.

In 2010 the Murder Rate in Mexico was 13.2 per 100K people BUT if you deduct the direct combatants in the drug war (cartel members or police) it slashes Mexico's Murder Rate to 5.8 per 100K, just fractions above that of the US.

In comparison the most dangerous country in this hemisphere and most dangerous non-warring country in the world is Honduras, with 72.3 murders per 100K, followed closely by El Salvador and Guatemala, all over 50 murders per 100K,
In 2010 more than TWO THIRDS of US cities were more deadly than Tijuana in murders per 100K.

Tijuana, the most dangerous place in Baja if you will, had a murder rate of 7.2 per 100K. New Orleans, Baltimore, Detroit and Washington DC was all in excess of 15 murders per 100K. Where is their Travel Warning?
More numbers, and still no experience.

Go ahead and visit Mexico then. Maybe your figures will stop that Mexican coming towards you from robbing you.

Oh wait.
Old 08-26-2012, 06:00 PM
Knight

I'm not saying OMG it's TOO DANGEROUS. In any case, I wouldn't be scared to go there if I wanted to.

Think about those stats. In that area of tiajuana, you would be preyed on for being white/tourist - making you the prime target. Those stats for baltimore, DETROIT (come the fuck on), DC, even NOLA are pretty much nigs, gangs and/or spics killing each other in shitty neighborhoods that no one goes to except to cop drugs. It's not a good comparison, at all. Are you more likely to get robbed walking through the slums in baltimore? Sure. Does that actually mean anything? No.
Old 08-26-2012, 06:05 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

I go to Mexico every summer (Ciudad Juarez - Monterrey - Mexico City).

Is "experience" what they call being a lying, inferior, morphologically-reduced cro-Magnon piece of shit who is afraid of his own shadow?
Old 08-26-2012, 06:12 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
I go to Mexico every summer (Ciudad Juarez - Monterrey - Mexico City).

Is "experience" what they call being a lying, inferior, morphologically-reduced cro-Magnon piece of shit who is afraid of his own shadow?
Then you've done well to avoid the "bad guys".

It all boils down where you go, and how you act. But judging from the way you respond to arguments, I'm surprised you haven't pissed anyone off. You'll die faster, though that might be a benefit to mankind.

Sad you have to resort to insults, really.
Old 08-26-2012, 06:15 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxxun View Post
No, but, apparently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxxun
But judging from the way you respond to arguments, I'm surprised you haven't pissed anyone off.
You are.

Sorry if I pissed you off, White boy. Don't let your anger distract you from your shadow, now. His skin is darker than yours, so you know he's probably about to kill you. Pussy.
Old 08-26-2012, 06:16 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
you haven't pissed anyone off
Apparently, you can't read (:
PotRoastMuscles (08-26-2012)
Old 08-27-2012, 02:37 PM
Wealthy Merchant

As above. If you want some cheap easy sex, then just buy some decent clothes, travel to a place off of the radar, and hit the bars. Added bonus if you have a decent hotel room.

I wouldn't ever touch a place renowned for prostitution and drug tourism. You're just asking for trouble. And besides, it's not an industry worth supporting.
Old 09-03-2012, 01:27 PM
cunt

Thanked 1,152 Times in 861 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORTILLA View Post
So I just spent 3 months working in Alaska in which the entirety of my time was spent around males. Now with 6 raCKS in my bank account I've decided to treat myself to a nice trip to La Zona Norte, Mexico. For those that don't know, this is the Red Light district where prostitution dominates the economy and alcohol and drugs take a close second.

Pros: Right across the border from San Diego. Cheap hotel, girls, alcohol, and drugs. Latinas
Cons: If I black out im going to surely end up dead or in prison. Crooked cops. Tourist predators.

Now my plan is to rent a a hotel (20$). From there I will go to one of the local brothel/bars where I will proceed to pay for the company of a girl as I get wasted. Somewhere along the way i'm going to buy several grams of cocaine, while throughout the night scope for the most attractive girl. Upon which, we will proceed to finish all the coke while I bang her until my diq stops working

Has anyone been here, or Mexico in general? Anything to lookout for/tips?

A Day in Zona Norte - YouTube
God DAMN! i like the sound of that, don't let the bitch fetch your drinks though, she might try and pull a fast one and drug you before robbing your ass.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:36 PM
Serf

OP, WHEre did u work in alaska?
i,d get a passport if your able and go to guat. or costa rica
Tj can be sketchy , the better site to go to if it is still around is worldsexforum, i think that was the url , good subversive info
u could also go down to cabo or mulege down the baja and just eat good food(fish) and drink and sleep on the beach, palapa?
havent gone to tj myself in around 5 years.....