Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Hobbies > Bad Ideas

Old 09-09-2012, 01:03 AM
Serf

Question Stealing ps3 games from Walmart.

Steve is wondering what the best way is to conceal a ps3 game to get it to the bathroom, or a better method of stealing the games on the rack that aren't locked up.
Old 09-09-2012, 01:14 AM
Knight

Default Re: Stealing ps3 games from Walmart.

put it inbetween your cleavage bro
Old 09-09-2012, 01:31 AM
Serf

He is trying to get a bigger haul than that, maybe 4-5 games. Best methods?
Old 09-09-2012, 01:32 AM
Knight

stick it in your bum
Old 09-09-2012, 01:33 AM
Baron

Doubt your goin to get that much out. Take some other merchandise and sell it, then buy games legit.
Old 09-09-2012, 02:45 AM
Marquis

In the past I've seen people slip the game under their shirt and in the waist of their pants. Make sure to have a belt to secure the package as well to be careful of cameras and other prying eyes.
Old 09-09-2012, 02:54 AM
Count

grab it and put in your pocket.

Old 09-09-2012, 03:30 AM
Serf

Best way I've done is always go find a bag within walmart and slip your video games into your bag, and bring it into the restroom with you. I always do that. They have shopping bags up by the register, and at my walmart they used to have these wooden weave bags I would use all the time until they actually GOT RID OF THEM because they had found too many with stolen merch. You can also use the say Red Sox bags that they sell where I live, I'm sure they also sell respective teams near you. It's really easy to walk away with 6+ controllers and 10+ games.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:31 AM
Serf

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibitrary View Post
Best way I've done is always go find a bag within walmart and slip your video games into your bag, and bring it into the restroom with you. I always do that. They have shopping bags up by the register, and at my walmart they used to have these wooden weave bags I would use all the time until they actually GOT RID OF THEM because they had found too many with stolen merch. You can also use the say Red Sox bags that they sell where I live, I'm sure they also sell respective teams near you. It's really easy to walk away with 6+ controllers and 10+ games.
Ok this could work for him. What are your best blind spot locations and where/when to put them in the bag? Also best store hours to do it.
Old 09-09-2012, 05:00 PM
Serf

Best blind spots are usually within the home goods section, or in the drinks isles at least around here. All stores are different though, but usually I believe the soda's and alcoholic beverages there are ALWAYS great blind spots. Home goods isles usually aren't even watched so generally speaking you can completely ignore those cameras, as they're almost guaranteed to be fake. (Majority of camera domes are indeed fake) as for hours, it really doesn't matter. If you're skilled in the art of being perceived as normal, than you are bound to be fine. One little trick I actually just taught myself was stopping at a fastfood place near an exit. Generally speaking, the person who will be checking at the door is situated quite a bit before the door, and the fast food places will always have a little counter or something. Stopping there, picking up a bag or drink, and walking out closest to the door with your bag in hand works GREAT.

Another tip for stealing from walmart. Get a change of clothes. 9/10 if you get some shades, a hat, a new shirt and pants, and just change out of them in a bathroom any tails you had will likely disappear. At the very least, they'll have a hard time trying to match you to any crime with cameras.

Honestly the hardest part of stealing video games is getting them out from behind the locked glass, and then taking the case off. However, if you have skills in social engineering (Any competent shop lifter should) and you have a handmade S3 Alpha Key, these problems are easily negated. Best of luck, and fuck them greedy bastards where it hurts.