Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 04-24-2009, 05:36 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Default An Easy Way To Reharden Powder Coke?

I was wondering if there was a simple way to reharden coke...I don't own a 2 ton press or acetone...any other ideas? I know one of you guys has the answer
Old 04-24-2009, 05:40 AM
Knight

Default Re: An Easy Way To Reharden Powder Coke?

snort it?
#1 Stunna (04-25-2009)
Old 04-24-2009, 05:44 AM
Goin' hamburger

Thanked 3,409 Times in 1,768 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Blue Mushrooms View Post
snort it?
Why would they want to do that when they are trying to reharden it? Obviously if they wanted to snort it they'd leave it in a powder. Why are you a mod here?
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Aces N 8s (05-22-2009)
Old 04-24-2009, 06:01 AM
Wealthy Merchant

any serious replies?
Old 04-24-2009, 03:06 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Blue Mushrooms View Post
snort it?
Why is this guy a moderator? He acts like a idiot in all his posts. I hope hes one of the mods who gets his status revoked soon..
Old 04-25-2009, 03:39 AM
Regular

Why don't you just get the acetone? Its not like 7 dollars is really going to break the bank considering you have cocaine which is one of the most expensive drugs out there.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:54 AM
Ford Prefect

Confused Re: An Easy Way To Reharden Powder Coke?

Excuse me if I'm mistaken, cocaine isn't really a strong spot but it is highly water soluable, isn't it? Could you just dissolve it, bowl down the water to a couple hundred ml then leave the rest to evap?

Though acetone is pretty fucking cheap.

Also: might be sum infos in this thread, though I don't quite remember.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:01 AM
Grand Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by abusername View Post
Why is this guy a moderator? He acts like a idiot in all his posts. I hope hes one of the mods who gets his status revoked soon..
Probably because the OP is retarded if he can't get acetone.
Old 04-25-2009, 05:20 AM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Prefect View Post
Excuse me if I'm mistaken, cocaine isn't really a strong spot but it is highly water soluable, isn't it? Could you just dissolve it, bowl down the water to a couple hundred ml then leave the rest to evap?

Though acetone is pretty fucking cheap.

Also: might be sum infos in this thread, though I don't quite remember.
I would suggest the same. Distilled water is $1 at the grocery store, or you could just use tap water; for something as crude as this it won't matter.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:17 PM
Baron

ford,steve, when the shit dries itll be just as shitty/powdery as before...

if anything cook it up, when its a rock add some vinegar or w/e acid & turn it back into a salt... When you rock it up you cook out some of the cut. You'll lose a bit but the quality should be better.. Next time buy some good shit.. Not garbage you gotta repress to make look legit..
Old 04-25-2009, 02:23 PM
Count

DO NOT boil it. When coke is dissolved in water it loses the HCI and all your left with is HCL base - crack. Thats why your nose absorbs the powder but not crack.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:28 PM
Archduke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger View Post

if anything cook it up, when its a rock add some vinegar or w/e acid & turn it back into a salt... When you rock it up you cook out some of the cut. You'll lose a bit but the quality should be better.. Next time buy some good shit.. Not garbage you gotta repress to make look legit..
That's called crack. . .
Old 04-25-2009, 02:29 PM
Ford Prefect

Quote:
Not if the adulterants aren't water soluble.

Quote:
I'm confused. If he currently has cocaine and not crack or freebase cocaine, he is more likely that anything to be in possession of cocaine hydrochloride. Making crack to purify cocaine is pretty stupid when you already have a perfectly decent salt.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbelievable Taste View Post
DO NOT boil it. When coke is dissolved in water it loses the HCI and all your left with is HCL base - crack. Thats why your nose absorbs the powder but not crack.
Right, cause that doesn't defy all laws of chemistry. Fucking a, kid...

Last edited by Ford Prefect; 04-25-2009 at 06:50 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:29 PM
Baron

Quote:
lol you need more then just water dude, plus if he cooks it up he can still convert it back....

dude coke is crack in the acid form aka a salt, its a base when you convert it to crack...

Any coke you can sniff or inject is an acid, if you're smokin it its tha base....

Last edited by Danger; 04-25-2009 at 02:33 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:35 PM
Count

Okay, I'm no chemist, but once it's crack I know you can't get it back to coke. I'm pretty sure the coke is gone.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:39 PM
Baron

[quote=Unbelievable Taste;418376]Okay, I'm no chemist, QUOTE]

No you arn't, and you are wrong.. any acid can convert it back, if you use hydrocloric acid itll be cocain hcl, sulfuric acid, cocain sulphate or w/e the fuck it is, same exact thing different molecular weight..

same reason junkies put vinegar on there crack before they inject it..

Last edited by Danger; 04-25-2009 at 02:42 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:43 PM
Count

Quote:

same reason junkies put vinegar on there crack before they inject it..
Okay, so, when junkies inject, what are they injecting, (basically) crack or coke? I don't think crack would be absorbed.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:47 PM
Baron

Quote:
Okay, so, when junkies inject, what are they injecting, (basically) crack or coke? I don't think crack would be absorbed.
it has to be in the acid form, coke...

They rock it up to cook out most of the cut, and add the acid to change it back to an injectible form..
Old 04-25-2009, 02:55 PM
Count

Quote:
it has to be in the acid form, coke...

They rock it up to cook out most of the cut, and add the acid to change it back to an injectible form..
Okay, makes sense, acid and base, learning something new. So vinegar works as an acid? And also, I've seen coke cooked to crack without anything but baking soda, does the soda make some kind of reaction or is it just used to make extra weight?
Old 04-25-2009, 02:59 PM
Baron

Quote:
Okay, makes sense, acid and base, learning something new. So vinegar works as an acid? And also, I've seen coke cooked to crack without anything but baking soda, does the soda make some kind of reaction or is it just used to make extra weight?
vinegar=acetic acid., soda's the alkaline shit/ base... you'll always get a bit of soad in your crack but not a lot..
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
MAYOR (04-25-2009)
Old 04-25-2009, 03:04 PM
Count

Quote:
vinegar=acetic acid., soda's the alkaline shit/ base... you'll always get a bit of soad in your crack but not a lot..
Fuck I never knew this, you're just changing it from one form to another. You never lose anything? Can you go back and forth like 50 times?
Old 04-25-2009, 03:05 PM
Baron

Quote:
Fuck I never knew this, you're just changing it from one form to another. You never lose anything? Can you go back and forth like 50 times?
yah bro. you will lose a bit though. it just helps cook out some of the cut..
Old 04-25-2009, 06:40 PM
Regular

My reasoning behind the water thing was that normally when you put a salt in water and evaporate the water, the salt crystallizes in the bottom, hard as a rock. Though if the cocaine is cut, you might not end up with the desired end result. Also, converting cocaine to crack then back is an acid/base extraction and will remove some but not all of the cut.

EXPLANATION FOR ANYONE WITHOUT A CHEMISTRY BACKGROUND:

In chemistry, a "salt" does not refer to common table salt (though table salt is a salt of sodium and chloride). A salt is a compound that comes as the result of an acid and base reacting. In general, salts are very soluble in water while the base compounds are barely soluble or practically insoluble. This increased solubility is why so many pharmaceuticals are salts, it's because it allows our bodies to absorb them easily.

baking soda = sodium bicarbonate (weak base)
vinegar = acetic acid (weak acid)

The cocaine you get is cocaine hydrochloride, meaning it is the hydrochloride salt of cocaine. By adding a base (baking soda), you remove the hydrochloride (HCl) and create cocaine freebase, better known as crack. The freebase is not absolutely insoluble (which is why you don't want to use large quantities of water), but it is 1500 times less soluble than the hydrochloride salt. Assuming your cocaine is cut, there may be some cuts that cannot change to a freebase, and thus they stay in the original solution while you collect the freebase that precipitates out. Also, caffeine freebase is 13x more soluble in water than cocaine freebase, which is a good thing for this extraction.

If you want freebase cocaine to smoke, you're done (unless you want to do another wash to get out even more junk). If you want the cocaine back, this is where you add the acid. Adding an acid to cocaine freebase will turn it back to a salt (the acid you use is important), and if you used hydrochloric acid (HCl) you're back to your original product. The easiest way to do this is to dissolve the freebase cocaine in acetone (freebase is soluble in acetone), and then add hydrochloric acid, which will cause the cocaine to precipitate out (the hydrochloride salt of cocaine is insoluble in acetone). An important note with the acetone method is that it the acetone be completely anhydrous (no water is in it), though there exists an easy method of making hardware store acetone anhydrous. Any water in your acetone will allow cocaine hydrochloride to dissolve, resulting in a loss of product.

If you'll notice, the extraction is not 100% perfect meaning you'll lose some product, but what you get in the end (depending on what cut or cuts were used) can be relatively pure cocaine. If you want to do this, you should read a more in depth guide. Also, the amount of solvents you use (in this case water and acetone) should be only what's necessary, and how well you perform the procedure will impact how much cocaine you get back in the end.

Any further questions?

Last edited by Steve; 04-25-2009 at 06:47 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 06:58 PM
Regular

Good explanation.

I'd advise ANYONE wanting to try something like this read up all they can about A/B reactions. Once you understand the basic interactions going on...it will all seem incredibly simple. It will also provide invaluable knowledge as a huge part of very basic organic chemistry (at least for the clandestine or drug user)
Old 04-28-2009, 01:25 AM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoctopusx View Post
I was wondering if there was a simple way to reharden coke...I don't own a 2 ton press or acetone...any other ideas? I know one of you guys has the answer
To everyone who doesn't know this after reading threw everyone's post on here. Rehardening cocaine is a art and is not as easy as what people think it is. If you have a press and some sugar it's fairly easy for one to do.(But not) Go ahead and drop it in water and evaporate it to try and make it hard again. Your going to have one bad fucking day. Unless making free-base, which at that point there's nothing left to do but that. Because if you don't go threw the freebase process your going to loose at the least 15% of the product. And if you do go threw the free-base process and your well educated with lots of practice you can bring it back into your cocaine hci. (Note)- no need for a 2 ton press. Just a good clamp and a mold to shape it and then cut it in the shape you prefer. Raw form of it is basically powder to begin with and is a little chunky, but not even close in size to those solid Oz you get bees.

There is little need to make it into solid form to sell if it's good shit, unless you want to cut it to make more money and then this is a good idea.

So i will be of some help and tell you my method that i found out myself that works the best and will sell just as good if not better then the pure product will.

Acetone is needed and is cheap and if underage they will sell it to you with no ??? asked unless your really young but even then you could just say you need it because your painting something for a job you got from someone whatever you want to say that works best for you.

Am not going to spoon feed this recipe, it's basically common sense to figure out.

Prefer to do this on a pound level with the best coke you can find.
Making one pound into two. But can be done in Oz's.

If you have a pound of cocaine and a smart friend, you can turn that pound of cocaine into a two-pound combination of cocaine/procaine/lidocaine/pimoline (all otc, but pharma works much better), a product that, if made correctly, will sell as well or better than the real stuff for a price almost as high or higher.

You wouldn't go to all this trouble making an ounce. Take, say a pound of cocaine, put it in a nice casserole dish or baking pan and then pour in enough acetone to partially dissolve the pound. Dissolving the coke and the cut together in acetone is a common way to cut coke on the pound level. The right consistency is about that of oatmeal, or better yet, cream of wheat. Pour the cuts in. Mix well, and dry in a vacuum chamber or dessication jars.
Although acetone has a very bad name because it can explode, and if it gets in your nose it makes you freak out, it evaporates and leaves no residue. That's why most prefer this method. If anyone would like to know how to make the best crack just get back to me and i will post. I know of 3 different ways. So if you have problems obtaining chem's needed i know ways to work around it.
Old 04-28-2009, 01:33 AM
Count

What are "/procaine/lidocaine/pimoline (all otc, but pharma works much better)" and what do they do for the product?
Old 04-28-2009, 02:05 AM
Marquis

Quote:
What are "/procaine/lidocaine/pimoline (all otc, but pharma works much better)" and what do they do for the product?
In Beakers and flasks look for this thread i posted-Testing for adulterants (cuts) of cocaine. In there it tells you the basics of what they do or you could google for the win my friend. I don't really want to spoon feed you. It's best to read and study on your own, then practice for perfection. If you still don't understand something I'll be more then happy to help. But me just writing it down won't be as good as finding it out on your own.
Old 04-28-2009, 03:42 AM
Duke

Mix it up with some baking soda

or add some water, pour in corner of sandwhich baggy, freeze/thaw

by water i mean a few fucking drops
Old 04-28-2009, 05:41 AM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Guerilla View Post
Mix it up with some baking soda

or add some water, pour in corner of sandwhich baggy, freeze/thaw

by water i mean a few fucking drops
I know of a way of using baking soda to make free-base,that sounds a lot off but could you elaborate on that method. Maybe am just not getting what your trying to say,am not saying your way can't be done, but it know it can't be done by what you said. ??? what are you trying to say there that you can just add cocaine and baking soda and put in a corner of zip bag and put in a freezer. That won't work know for a fact basic chemistry can prove that wrong just with the add water if you want that you posted, most for sure you need cocaine+baking soda+water and a little more then that in process and it must take a long time to form crack because baking soda free-base needs to be heated up to speed the process up or it takes a long fucking time to form crystals aka rocks and must be shaken or stirred around at a 45 degree angle in heat to mix the solution up and how much coke are you using??? and how much baking soda and whats the ph level your shooting for??? Would very much like to know because if it's not a certain ph level you just made some unsatisfactory shit, if the ph is to low your loosing cocaine and if it's to high there's to much fucking soda and then everyone thinks its straight garbage and taste like soda rocks. But if you got something new to add to making it a different more inefficient way please help us bees out.
Old 05-21-2009, 06:30 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Thanks for all of the replies and insults...(you assholes know who you are). I wound up simply compressing it, using a make shift press. It was a couple of ounces too, a little over a pound or 1.1...anyways. Fuck you to everyone who had something to say but wasn't saying anything at all. I don't sniff that shit...do the math.

Last edited by xoctopusx; 05-24-2009 at 06:13 AM.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:24 PM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoctopusx View Post
Thanks for all of the replies and insults...(you assholes know who you are). I wound up simply compressing it, using a make shit press. It was a couple of ounces too, a little over a pound or 1.1...anyways. Fuck you to everyone who had something to say but wasn't saying anything at all. I don't sniff that shit...do the math.
HUHWhat was the answer you were looking for
Old 05-24-2009, 06:15 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by purewhitepanda View Post
HUHWhat was the answer you were looking for
It's a moot topic now. Thanks regardless. I just had a bunch of powder and I needed it to be hard/solid and didn't nor could I fuck it up.
Old 05-24-2009, 06:58 PM
Baron

If you have a fair amount of cocaine and you don't do cocaine. Just look for one of them ways to purify it. Then let your customers get a free "key bump". I'm sure you know what a key bump is. If it is relatively pure then a little bump should have a great effect on them. And then they wont care if its in powder form or not.

Or you could give them a little bump of the pure shit, then when they ask for more you could add like a 20% cut for a few extra dollars. Even if its 20% cut it would still be way more pure than most street cocaine.
Old 05-25-2009, 08:37 AM
Grand Duke

Mad Re: An Easy Way To Reharden Powder Coke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotThatPhat View Post
Or you could give them a little bump of the pure shit, then when they ask for more you could add like a 20% cut for a few extra dollars. Even if its 20% cut it would still be way more pure than most street cocaine.
Don't cut drugs, asshole