Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Hobbies > Bad Ideas

Old 01-01-2013, 05:23 PM
Duke

Default Robbing A Drug Dealer (Idea)

I know this has been done a lot in Bad Ideas. I have actually done this, but not in the way I'm about to bring up. Just an idea I had that maybe someone else will be interested in and do it. The ones I did, I usually had someone with me, and they knew them, and I really didn't.

But I was thinking about a smarter way to do it. Say you go to a town you don't live in. You find out some big time drug dealer. I mean really big. Like kilos so it will be worth your time. You do whatever you have to to gain their trust. If you can approach them because of something not involving drugs, that would be even better, and they would be less suspicious of you. For example, if you were going to do this with some small time person, find a way to meet them because of a mutual interest in...fucking pitbulls or car stereos or whatever. But something like that. If you meet them because of drugs they will be more suspicious of you. Anyway you try to hang around them as much as you can. If someone does anything wrong to them, offer to help them get back at the person.

Then when you know all about where they keep everything, you wait for the perfect time, when no one is around and you kill them and take everything. To me, this seems like a much smarter and more profitable thing than the standard nigger home invasion. I mean, I'm sure you've been at a friends house before, and no one knew you were there, and thought about how easy it would be to get away with killing them. And it will be even easier if you are in another town, and no one who has ever seen you with him knows your real name. Afterwards you disappear and you are just some mystery man who may or may not have had something to do with their death.
Old 01-01-2013, 05:26 PM
Grander Duke

Thanked 3,124 Times in 2,113 Posts
Default Re: Robbing A Drug Dealer (Idea)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE_187 View Post
find a way to meet them because of a mutual interest in...fucking pitbulls
You like to fuck pitbulls..?
is all mememememe with me (01-02-2013), Semiazas (01-05-2013)
Old 01-01-2013, 05:30 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by reject View Post
You like to fuck pitbulls..?
Yes I do
Old 01-01-2013, 05:35 PM
Baron

Quote:
Yes I do
Acceptable.

One of the things that bother me about your plan is that these "kilo" dealers usually aren't alone or unarmed. Oh and they're extremely paranoid.
Old 01-01-2013, 05:38 PM
Grander Duke

Quote:
Yes I do
Fair play. Personally I'd choose a less aggressive dog, but at least with your dick up it's ass it's jaws won't lock.
Old 01-01-2013, 05:40 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSDaamn View Post
Acceptable.

One of the things that bother me about your plan is that these "kilo" dealers usually aren't alone or unarmed. Oh and they're extremely paranoid.
If someone trusts you, and lets you into their home, eventually you will have the opportunity. As for them being armed, or paranoid, it really doesn't matter when you are standing behind them with a gun pointed at their head about to pull the trigger. It's too late to be paranoid then.

This would take a lot of time and effort to gain that kind of trust, but I think it would be worth it. Just think of finding out where this person keeps their drugs or cash. Knowing that, then having the perfect opportunity to kill them. It would be worth it.
Old 01-01-2013, 05:47 PM
Baron

Quote:
If someone trusts you, and lets you into their home, eventually you will have the opportunity. As for them being armed, or paranoid, it really doesn't matter when you are standing behind them with a gun pointed at their head about to pull the trigger. It's too late to be paranoid then.

This would take a lot of time and effort to gain that kind of trust, but I think it would be worth it. Just think of finding out where this person keeps their drugs or cash. Knowing that, then having the perfect opportunity to kill them. It would be worth it.
I'd rather just run up in some moderately successful dealers house in 5 minutes and make a few hundred than wait 6 months to a few years to either get shot or make a couple grand.
How are you going to enjoy that money if you can't get out his house?
Old 01-01-2013, 05:49 PM
Knight

lol nobody in bi has the balls or know how to do something like this
Old 01-01-2013, 05:56 PM
Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookthacrack View Post
lol nobody in bi has the balls or know how to do something like this
More importantly, none of them know any dealers apart from the kids they went to school with who sell a few dime bags of weed.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Baron

Quote:
More importantly, none of them know any dealers apart from the kids they went to school with who sell a few dime bags of weed.
I might know a few big dealers. I'm sure half of BLTC does. Don't underestimate us druggies and our connects.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:17 PM
Loki

Thanked 2,518 Times in 1,757 Posts

You may also be a lying piece of shit virgin who needs to get their undescended testicles ravaged by a steel toe boot.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
iMagiNation (01-02-2013), Mordisk (01-06-2013), Semiazas (01-05-2013), STD (01-02-2013)
Old 01-01-2013, 06:20 PM
Overcooked

Thanked 2,593 Times in 1,840 Posts

Quote:
I know this has been done a lot in Bad Ideas. I have actually done this, but not in the way I'm about to bring up. Just an idea I had that maybe someone else will be interested in and do it. The ones I did, I usually had someone with me, and they knew them, and I really didn't.

But I was thinking about a smarter way to do it. Say you go to a town you don't live in. You find out some big time drug dealer. I mean really big. Like kilos so it will be worth your time. You do whatever you have to to gain their trust. If you can approach them because of something not involving drugs, that would be even better, and they would be less suspicious of you. For example, if you were going to do this with some small time person, find a way to meet them because of a mutual interest in...fucking pitbulls or car stereos or whatever. But something like that. If you meet them because of drugs they will be more suspicious of you. Anyway you try to hang around them as much as you can. If someone does anything wrong to them, offer to help them get back at the person.

Then when you know all about where they keep everything, you wait for the perfect time, when no one is around and you kill them and take everything. To me, this seems like a much smarter and more profitable thing than the standard nigger home invasion. I mean, I'm sure you've been at a friends house before, and no one knew you were there, and thought about how easy it would be to get away with killing them. And it will be even easier if you are in another town, and no one who has ever seen you with him knows your real name. Afterwards you disappear and you are just some mystery man who may or may not have had something to do with their death.
No, because most people are not fucked the fuck up.
The Creator of Life (01-02-2013)
Old 01-01-2013, 06:25 PM
Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSDaamn View Post
I might know a few big dealers. I'm sure half of BLTC does. Don't underestimate us druggies and our connects.
BLTC people sure. Back in the day the most I knew was a couple people who sold oz's of coke or ket or whatever.

BI, however, is just full of 13 year old kids. Like the OP.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:26 PM
Knight

Start reading the books by Mark Brandon Read, that should give you some idea of how to undertake things.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:34 PM
Knight

Quote:
LOL
Old 01-01-2013, 06:43 PM
Baron

I could care less about hatching some plan to rob the next escobar or I can try to find the next good connect and not be murdered by niggas.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:59 PM
Knight

Why not just build a good relationship with the guy and work for him? You'll make more that way.
Old 01-01-2013, 07:05 PM
Loki

Thanked 2,518 Times in 1,757 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36fuckin5 View Post
Why not just build a good relationship with the guy and work for him? You'll make more that way.
Because that course of action would require both pragmatism and sociability, somethings a standard Bad Ideas poster do not have.

Too bad they can't shoplift such things.
Old 01-01-2013, 07:09 PM
cunt

Thanked 1,142 Times in 856 Posts

Why kill them, is it worth the life sentence? You could just knee cap them or nail their ass to the floor boards.

Old 01-02-2013, 12:34 AM
Selfish Cunt

Thanked 2,391 Times in 1,641 Posts

i've already got something like this in the pipeline. a smuggler friend of mine brings in hash from holland on his cesna. he's got these columbians who want to bring about 300 kilo of pure white into the country, so we arranged for him to bring them and the coke over on his plane. they will be landing at night in a field near rettondon in essex. we're gonna go over in the range rover and be sitting there waiting for them with mp4's when they land. but there is a gate at the end of the lane leading into the field, i need someone to drive the motor and a couple of others to sit in it, while i get out and open the gate. are you up for it OP?? its about a Ł30 million pay day if you want.

"I have gone through the mental exercise of spending a lifetime in prison and of dying for this cause. I have let the fear pass through me and with clarity commit myself fully to the mission and values outlined in the Silk Road charter". - DPR
Old 01-02-2013, 01:41 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by is all mememememe with me View Post
i've already got something like this in the pipeline. a smuggler friend of mine brings in hash from holland on his cesna. he's got these columbians who want to bring about 300 kilo of pure white into the country, so we arranged for him to bring them and the coke over on his plane. they will be landing at night in a field near rettondon in essex. we're gonna go over in the range rover and be sitting there waiting for them with mp4's when they land. but there is a gate at the end of the lane leading into the field, i need someone to drive the motor and a couple of others to sit in it, while i get out and open the gate. are you up for it OP?? its about a Ł30 million pay day if you want.

Old 01-02-2013, 02:05 AM
Selfish Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordinator View Post
you in then??

this'll give you an idea what i need you to do

that movie is based on real events. just giving the OP an idea of what's involved in robbing the bigger drug dealers.

"I have gone through the mental exercise of spending a lifetime in prison and of dying for this cause. I have let the fear pass through me and with clarity commit myself fully to the mission and values outlined in the Silk Road charter". - DPR
Old 01-02-2013, 02:17 AM
Baron

Quote:
you in then??

this'll give you an idea what i need you to do

Rise of the Footsoldier - The Murder - YouTube

that movie is based on real events. just giving the OP an idea of what's involved in robbing the bigger drug dealers.

LONDON TONIGHT NEWS 1995 Essex Gangland shootings. - YouTube
Saw the movie, too bad Colombians actually have very little power in England if any. Eastern European mobs usually buy coke from Colombia which they import into France/Beglium/Holland and then bring it to UK.
Old 01-02-2013, 02:18 AM
Selfish Cunt

Quote:
Saw the movie, too bad Colombians actually have very little power in England if any. Eastern European mobs usually buy coke from Colombia which they import into France/Beglium/Holland and then bring it to UK.
well the story worked on tucker and tate.

Old 01-02-2013, 02:31 AM
Baron

Best way to rob Drug-dealers, they are usually stupid and paranoid, you bring a box of matches and tell them lets play a game to relieve nerves. You put $20 dollars into the box, and tell them to put $20 into the same box, then you sell them the box for $30.
88+6 (01-02-2013), backseat footjob (01-02-2013), iMagiNation (01-02-2013), Semiazas (01-05-2013), The Creator of Life (01-02-2013)
Old 01-02-2013, 04:10 AM
cunt

Quote:
well the story worked on tucker and tate.

I always thought Micky Steele or whoever was just setting up a trap for Tate and Tucker to fall into? There was no shipment that time.
Old 01-02-2013, 05:33 AM
Peasant

Quote:
Best way to rob Drug-dealers, they are usually stupid and paranoid, you bring a box of matches and tell them lets play a game to relieve nerves. You put $20 dollars into the box, and tell them to put $20 into the same box, then you sell them the box for $30.
This will live on forever.
backseat footjob (01-02-2013), Ordinator (01-02-2013), The Creator of Life (01-02-2013)
Old 01-02-2013, 06:23 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88+6 View Post
This will live on forever.
QFT
Old 01-02-2013, 07:43 AM
Count

If you need to consult a message forum on how to become a stick-up kid, your ass is dead.
TheRascalKing (01-02-2013)
Old 01-02-2013, 08:11 AM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,592 Times in 1,133 Posts

Lol, robbing a drug dealer. If he ain't strapped, he's not doing it right. Better bring some goons wielding choppers. The dealer probably has a click of niggas off in the crib anyway, cause this shit happens all the time.

Tome to the dome. Make a sound, evacuate your cranium. Leave a nigga absent-minded. Had that shit happen to me. Twice.

Jack moves are common in the industry. They are part of the game.
Cookthacrack (01-02-2013), TheRascalKing (01-02-2013)
Old 01-02-2013, 08:20 AM
Overcooked

Thanked 2,593 Times in 1,840 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dephdiddy View Post
If you need to consult a message forum on how to become a stick-up kid, your ass is dead.
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by komokazi View Post
Lol, robbing a drug dealer. If he ain't strapped, he's not doing it right. Better bring some goons wielding choppers. The dealer probably has a click of niggas off in the crib anyway, cause this shit happens all the time.

Tome to the dome. Make a sound, evacuate your cranium. Leave a nigga absent-minded. Had that shit happen to me. Twice.

Jack moves are common in the industry. They are part of the game.
Und this, even though I had to plug it into Google Translate.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:37 AM
Peasant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRascalKing View Post
Und this, even though I had to plug it into Google Translate.

From [black] to [white]?
Old 01-02-2013, 10:26 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 3,402 Times in 2,193 Posts

Quote:

So many things do not compute.

First- "small dealer" does not have kilos. People that have that much are usually armed, and they usually havent gotten to the point that theyre handling that much weight by being stupid. Hell when I was briefly handling only ounces, I was changing my number every 1st of the month, among a whole laundry list of other precautions. And he never dealt with anyone that one of the customers hadn't vouched for personally- and even then, that customer had no have being buying for at least 6 months before they could refer anyone. Hed also have to see a drivers license, and verify it with a friend in the police dept, to know where the person lived. And mind you- this is for just small ounces.

Second- If you think you know the person who's holding the weight- you dont. When you get to the point that youre spending $30,000, $50,000 routinely, you stop taking so many risks yourself, and hire on someone else to do the grunt work for you. This means that youll probably end up at a persons house who has a couple ounces on him at most.

3. If youre in another town where you dont know anyone, how would you find this person in the first place? Even if you asked around with junkies and stuff, if they get sick one day, or someone comes around asking THEM questions, chances are that theyre not going to stick their neck out for you. And if youre going for kis, it better be in another state, rather than town. Because again- people handling that weight arent top level, but they have enough resources to track someone down, and the liklihood that theyre involved with a gang is pretty high too. And even if you dont give out any real info about yourself, if youre hanging out often enough for him to trust you, hes going to end up knowing a lot about you too, and his friends will know the same. The chances of finding a stupid, timid, non-gang affiliated dealer moving kis to his customers personally

4. Amounts that big usually arent kept at the same house where they stay, for purposes of avoiding a police raid, and if they are, theyre kept in an extremely heavy duty safe. Most of these people would literally rather die than hand over everything theyve worked for. In that case, now you have a murder hanging over you, and no money. Another possibility is that maybe the person catches wind of your intent, or you guys get into a struggle. These guys are very suspicious naturally- which is one reason why Id bet itd be extremely difficult to get in close with them. Even undercover police, whose job it is to infiltrate groups like this- get made routinely. But if the person got a bad vibe off of you, or you guys ended up struggling for the weapon- thats potentially your life right there.

5. Assuming that for some reason, everything went according to plan, and you made a clean getaway with a couple kis of blow or something, 1) Theres still a murder that police will be looking into, or at least a missing person, and 2) You have to find a way to liquidate your haul. A person who isnt myself did this in the past, and had this silly notion that itd be like stealing cash. Its not. First of all, unless you already have the business infrastructure, its very difficult to sell ounces or anything bigger.Even grams and stuff are difficult to get rid of in any real numbers, because you really cant just walk up to people and ask "Hey- wanna buy some coke?" The few people youll find will probably hit you up on weekends, or a couple times a week- and itll be money, but itll take you a long time to get rid of it.

Killing somebody youre trying to rob is a pretty nigger ass thing to do btw. But if you dig fucking black chicks, I guess thats not an issue.

On that note, a smarter way to go about something like this would be to work with a girl or two. Get your black cumdumpster and get her to hit on dude at a bar or something, fuck him. Drop something in his drink maybe. Then for a while she can either case the house or take videos, get u info....or she can just take a boxcutter to his throat after he blows his load. There are a lot more subtle ways to go about things. Or if she handcuffed him, she could tie a scarf arouynd his neck and strangle him, and police would probably just chalk it up to rough sex, and not do much of an investigation....unlike if you werer to shoot him.

Seriously though-stealing someones shit and then killing them too....is some nigger shit.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:12 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Butt.Naked View Post
So many things do not compute.

First- "small dealer" does not have kilos. People that have that much are usually armed, and they usually havent gotten to the point that theyre handling that much weight by being stupid. Hell when I was briefly handling only ounces, I was changing my number every 1st of the month, among a whole laundry list of other precautions. And he never dealt with anyone that one of the customers hadn't vouched for personally- and even then, that customer had no have being buying for at least 6 months before they could refer anyone. Hed also have to see a drivers license, and verify it with a friend in the police dept, to know where the person lived. And mind you- this is for just small ounces.

Second- If you think you know the person who's holding the weight- you dont. When you get to the point that youre spending $30,000, $50,000 routinely, you stop taking so many risks yourself, and hire on someone else to do the grunt work for you. This means that youll probably end up at a persons house who has a couple ounces on him at most.

3. If youre in another town where you dont know anyone, how would you find this person in the first place? Even if you asked around with junkies and stuff, if they get sick one day, or someone comes around asking THEM questions, chances are that theyre not going to stick their neck out for you. And if youre going for kis, it better be in another state, rather than town. Because again- people handling that weight arent top level, but they have enough resources to track someone down, and the liklihood that theyre involved with a gang is pretty high too. And even if you dont give out any real info about yourself, if youre hanging out often enough for him to trust you, hes going to end up knowing a lot about you too, and his friends will know the same. The chances of finding a stupid, timid, non-gang affiliated dealer moving kis to his customers personally

4. Amounts that big usually arent kept at the same house where they stay, for purposes of avoiding a police raid, and if they are, theyre kept in an extremely heavy duty safe. Most of these people would literally rather die than hand over everything theyve worked for. In that case, now you have a murder hanging over you, and no money. Another possibility is that maybe the person catches wind of your intent, or you guys get into a struggle. These guys are very suspicious naturally- which is one reason why Id bet itd be extremely difficult to get in close with them. Even undercover police, whose job it is to infiltrate groups like this- get made routinely. But if the person got a bad vibe off of you, or you guys ended up struggling for the weapon- thats potentially your life right there.

5. Assuming that for some reason, everything went according to plan, and you made a clean getaway with a couple kis of blow or something, 1) Theres still a murder that police will be looking into, or at least a missing person, and 2) You have to find a way to liquidate your haul. A person who isnt myself did this in the past, and had this silly notion that itd be like stealing cash. Its not. First of all, unless you already have the business infrastructure, its very difficult to sell ounces or anything bigger.Even grams and stuff are difficult to get rid of in any real numbers, because you really cant just walk up to people and ask "Hey- wanna buy some coke?" The few people youll find will probably hit you up on weekends, or a couple times a week- and itll be money, but itll take you a long time to get rid of it.

Killing somebody youre trying to rob is a pretty nigger ass thing to do btw. But if you dig fucking black chicks, I guess thats not an issue.

On that note, a smarter way to go about something like this would be to work with a girl or two. Get your black cumdumpster and get her to hit on dude at a bar or something, fuck him. Drop something in his drink maybe. Then for a while she can either case the house or take videos, get u info....or she can just take a boxcutter to his throat after he blows his load. There are a lot more subtle ways to go about things. Or if she handcuffed him, she could tie a scarf arouynd his neck and strangle him, and police would probably just chalk it up to rough sex, and not do much of an investigation....unlike if you werer to shoot him.

Seriously though-stealing someones shit and then killing them too....is some nigger shit.
YOLO
Old 01-02-2013, 11:13 AM
Peasant

Quote:
YOLO
Get out.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:21 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Oh yeah. Ive mentioned this before, but it might get your gears moving. This was back in high school. The person whom i mentioned above had heard of a guy renting a house in town, who was moving a decent amount of stuff, and who was flexin constantly, but that we knew for a fact was a little bitch. This person had been by an airsoft store a week earlier, and noticed that they had BDU pants, boots, vests, jackets, and helmets- all very professional looking. He bought 4 sets of uniforms, and then spraypainted "LAPD" and "SWAT" on the helmets and backs of the vests. They wore shooting glasses and balaclavas over their heads. 5 days prior they bought an old van in East LA, and spraypainted it black. They put a sidesaddle and sling on a remington 870, and swapped an 18" barrel onto it. Another took a parents Glock 22. The other two used airsoft guns, and modified them to look more realistic. They bought a large package of zip-ties, and sat down to watch episodes of COPS, discussing scripting and body language.

TLR- They waited until noon on a weekday when most neighbors were gone. They pulled up in the van, and formed a line at the front door. One person made a show of going to look in the side windows. He banged on the door and yelled "LAPD!! SEARCH WARRANT!!", producing a piece of paper that theyd created with MS Word and a program to make diplomas and certificates of completion. After a few seconds, they yelled that if they didnt open the door, they would take the door down. The guy opened the door and they piled in yelling "GET ON THE GROUND!! ON THE GROUND! PUT YOUR HANDS ON TOP OF YOUR HEAD!.... Are you alone in the house, is there anyone with you? DONT YOU FUCKING LIE TO ME- IS ANYONE ELSE IN THE HOUSE?" He and his girlfriend were zip tied on the floor of the living room with someone to watch them while everyone else scoured the house. They were asked "Are there any illegal narcotics or weapons in the house that I need to know about? You can either be honest with me right now and make it easy on yourself, or we can tear this place apart until the K-9 unit get here- your call." He admitted to a small amount of weed hidden in the kitchen. They were thinking theyd have to carry a big safe out, but luckily hed just hidden everything in one of the stacked boxes of Nikes in his closet. One of them brought the meth into the living room and waved it in front of the boyfriend until he started crying. They put what small electronics they could into pockets, and called for one of them to "bag the evidence", etc. They were there less than ten min, and at the end, they pretended to recieve a call, and told the couple not to move. They went out to the van and drove off, and got away without a hitch with 15oz of crystal meth, 4 oz cocaine, and a good 4-5000 xanax bars, norcos, valiums, ativans, seroquels, adderals, oxy 20s, etc.
&Zenith (01-02-2013), TheRascalKing (01-02-2013), Zanick (01-04-2013)
Old 01-02-2013, 11:25 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
YOLO
????
Old 01-02-2013, 12:19 PM
Peasant

Quote:

TL R-....

Great story, but your "too long, didn't read" was longer than the beginning of your post
is all mememememe with me (01-02-2013), reject (01-02-2013)
Old 01-02-2013, 12:22 PM
Selfish Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oct View Post
I always thought Micky Steele or whoever was just setting up a trap for Tate and Tucker to fall into? There was no shipment that time.
yes of course it was. didn't you watch the film? watch bonded by blood too

Quote:
Oh yeah. Ive mentioned this before, but it might get your gears moving. This was back in high school. The person whom i mentioned above had heard of a guy renting a house in town, who was moving a decent amount of stuff, and who was flexin constantly, but that we knew for a fact was a little bitch. This person had been by an airsoft store a week earlier, and noticed that they had BDU pants, boots, vests, jackets, and helmets- all very professional looking. He bought 4 sets of uniforms, and then spraypainted "LAPD" and "SWAT" on the helmets and backs of the vests. They wore shooting glasses and balaclavas over their heads. 5 days prior they bought an old van in East LA, and spraypainted it black. They put a sidesaddle and sling on a remington 870, and swapped an 18" barrel onto it. Another took a parents Glock 22. The other two used airsoft guns, and modified them to look more realistic. They bought a large package of zip-ties, and sat down to watch episodes of COPS, discussing scripting and body language.

TLR- They waited until noon on a weekday when most neighbors were gone. They pulled up in the van, and formed a line at the front door. One person made a show of going to look in the side windows. He banged on the door and yelled "LAPD!! SEARCH WARRANT!!", producing a piece of paper that theyd created with MS Word and a program to make diplomas and certificates of completion. After a few seconds, they yelled that if they didnt open the door, they would take the door down. The guy opened the door and they piled in yelling "GET ON THE GROUND!! ON THE GROUND! PUT YOUR HANDS ON TOP OF YOUR HEAD!.... Are you alone in the house, is there anyone with you? DONT YOU FUCKING LIE TO ME- IS ANYONE ELSE IN THE HOUSE?" He and his girlfriend were zip tied on the floor of the living room with someone to watch them while everyone else scoured the house. They were asked "Are there any illegal narcotics or weapons in the house that I need to know about? You can either be honest with me right now and make it easy on yourself, or we can tear this place apart until the K-9 unit get here- your call." He admitted to a small amount of weed hidden in the kitchen. They were thinking theyd have to carry a big safe out, but luckily hed just hidden everything in one of the stacked boxes of Nikes in his closet. One of them brought the meth into the living room and waved it in front of the boyfriend until he started crying. They put what small electronics they could into pockets, and called for one of them to "bag the evidence", etc. They were there less than ten min, and at the end, they pretended to recieve a call, and told the couple not to move. They went out to the van and drove off, and got away without a hitch with 15oz of crystal meth, 4 oz cocaine, and a good 4-5000 xanax bars, norcos, valiums, ativans, seroquels, adderals, oxy 20s, etc.
you don't quite get the idea of tl;dr, do you?

Old 01-02-2013, 01:09 PM
cunt

Quote:
yes of course it was. didn't you watch the film? watch bonded by blood too

you don't quite get the idea of tl;dr, do you?

Different endings don't mean shit and half of it was fabricated. I remember reading a book years ago called "muscle" by some doorman. Stopped halfway through cause it sounded like another name dropping fag, turns out it was Carlton Leech.