Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Hobbies > Bad Ideas > Revenge, Vandalism & Lulzy Bad Ideas

Old 02-04-2013, 10:20 PM
Archduke

Default Re: Preforming Citizens Arrest on Police Officers!

You gonn' get shot

Old 02-06-2013, 02:38 AM
Comrade Question

Thanked 1,056 Times in 722 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SpectraL View Post
All they'd do is shoot you dead.
The attitude of weak, subservient bitch.

For all the shit talking you do about police you sure show your cowardice to do anything about it. Making you complicit in the problem.
Old 02-06-2013, 12:08 PM
Banned

Thanked 3,521 Times in 2,600 Posts
Arrow Re: Preforming Citizens Arrest on Police Officers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych View Post
The attitude of weak, subservient bitch.

For all the shit talking you do about police you sure show your cowardice to do anything about it. Making you complicit in the problem.
There's a big difference between being brave and just being plain stupid. You just haven't learned the difference yet.
Old 02-06-2013, 02:18 PM
Banned

I don't know about the rest of the world....but from my experience here in Ohio, the laws (and especially police UNIONS) make it very difficult to successfully go after a cop in such a way. Quite simply, you need to prove there is a PATTERN of abuse/crime/whatever....because one lone incident doesn't mean jack squat to anyone. Not to their shift supervisor, not to the chief, not any judge, not any politician over them in the city.

Think of it this way....for anyone else, you can catch them with their hand in the cookie jar...that's enough to "go after" someone. If its a cop, you need to catch him 5xs, AND have video of it, AND have DNA evidence that was his hand, AND have a couple priests and nuns be a witness to it as well. Ok, obviously a little bit of embellishment...but you get my point.

If you got a dirty cop fucking with you, contact a lawyer...make an official complaint. Start a precedent NOW, before it escalates and gets uglier in the future. While I was never able to arrest or sue the cowardly little bitch I tangled with....there was at least some record put in his personnell file, along with the police department being well aware of the "problem" that will persist if him and I ever come in contact again. Meaning, they know no one in my family will ever comply if he ever tries to pull us over....and along with that, if I ever have to call EMS or the PD I remind them to keep Jeremy off that call or we might all end up on CNN later that evening.

Bitch and moan to who anyone that will listen OP....its for YOUR safety, and keeping the dogs at bay. The more people KNOW about these dirty cops, the harder it is for them to fuck with you or other people in the future. On top of that, if you make enough of a stink and they DO still go after you....hopefully you'll have left enough of a trail of breadcrumbs to the right people's doors, and even if its over your grave, perhaps your next of kin could get some vengeance on little beta bitches that HIDE behind their badge.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
-SpectraL (02-06-2013)
Old 02-06-2013, 02:24 PM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,607 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGuru View Post
I don't know about the rest of the world....but from my experience here in Ohio, the laws (and especially police UNIONS) make it very difficult to successfully go after a cop in such a way. Quite simply, you need to prove there is a PATTERN of abuse/crime/whatever....because one lone incident doesn't mean jack squat to anyone. Not to their shift supervisor, not to the chief, not any judge, not any politician over them in the city.

Think of it this way....for anyone else, you can catch them with their hand in the cookie jar...that's enough to "go after" someone. If its a cop, you need to catch him 5xs, AND have video of it, AND have DNA evidence that was his hand, AND have a couple priests and nuns be a witness to it as well. Ok, obviously a little bit of embellishment...but you get my point.

If you got a dirty cop fucking with you, contact a lawyer...make an official complaint. Start a precedent NOW, before it escalates and gets uglier in the future. While I was never able to arrest or sue the cowardly little bitch I tangled with....there was at least some record put in his personnell file, along with the police department being well aware of the "problem" that will persist if him and I ever come in contact again. Meaning, they know no one in my family will ever comply if he ever tries to pull us over....and along with that, if I ever have to call EMS or the PD I remind them to keep Jeremy off that call or we might all end up on CNN later that evening.

Bitch and moan to who anyone that will listen OP....its for YOUR safety, and keeping the dogs at bay. The more people KNOW about these dirty cops, the harder it is for them to fuck with you or other people in the future. On top of that, if you make enough of a stink and they DO still go after you....hopefully you'll have left enough of a trail of breadcrumbs to the right people's doors, and even if its over your grave, perhaps your next of kin could get some vengeance on little beta bitches that HIDE behind their badge.
too long
didn't read

get the fuck out of real subforums daguru
Old 02-06-2013, 02:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jheit8 View Post
too long
didn't read

get the fuck out of real subforums daguru
Oh noeesssss....another slobbering kidiot that hasn't EVER "contributed anything useful" on Zoklet, trying to start a flame war all in the feeble attempt at proving how much of a "problem" I am.

Herp. Derp. Slobber.
Old 02-06-2013, 02:35 PM
The Boss

Also, I don't think you can just go around citizens arresting people. You have to be a peace officer or acting in some official capacity. This came up in my Dwi case; my lawyer tried to claim the fire chief didn't have the right to detain me until the police came because he was off duty or something.

Mike
Old 02-06-2013, 02:52 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillix View Post
You can, technically, but many places have laws for "Interfering with an Officer", which he can charge you with prior to your attempted citizen's arrest. Also, should you lay hands on, there's "Assaulting an officer", and should you be the last one in to declare your arrest, you're liable to catch "Resisting arrest". All of these charges will hold up over your citizen's arrest, I guarantee.

Edit: in addition, I suppose they could always charge you with "Endangering an Officer" by grounds that you were dividing their attention from a suspect / detainee.
So find out where off-duty cops live, a radar gun, a gun, a taser, and get them speeding. If you get any lip just taser them to death. They'd do it to you.

EDIT: if they try to drive off jump in front of their car and empty your magazine into the windshield. Thats self defense. He was trying to run you over
Old 02-06-2013, 03:05 PM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unwyred View Post
These are examples of the charges you could see for this kind of behaviour:

Retaliation: http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2921.05

Obstructing Official Business:http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2921.31

Obstructing Justice:http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2921.32
As well as pretty serious beatdown.
Old 02-06-2013, 03:09 PM
Overcooked

Thanked 2,593 Times in 1,840 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE_187 View Post
So find out where off-duty cops live, a radar gun, a gun, a taser, and get them speeding. If you get any lip just taser them to death. They'd do it to you.

EDIT: if they try to drive off jump in front of their car and empty your magazine into the windshield. Thats self defense. He was trying to run you over
Lol, no. That only works if you're a sworn, on duty police officer. You'd be impersonating, and in your second scenario, that's murder, of yourself.
Old 02-06-2013, 03:12 PM
Duke

Why don't you just kill them? This idea would never work and just killing them would be better. That or torture them.
jheit8 (02-06-2013)
Old 02-06-2013, 03:15 PM
Marquis

Thanked 1,263 Times in 750 Posts

Once you arrest them you should black bag them and take them out to a abandon warehouse, and detain them there and deny them their rights indefinitly. Use psychological torture on them for weeks, to get information from them you know they dont have. Then use a straight razor to slice off their ear while you dance to stuck in the middle with you.
"Then close your fucking store, because being ready for me will take care of your waking hours ,and you better have someone to hand the task off to when you close your fucking eyes." - Al Swearengen - Bar owner, Whore manager, Boss.
INEEDMONEY (02-06-2013), Psych (02-06-2013)
Old 02-06-2013, 03:17 PM
Drunk Motherfucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGuru View Post

So you told your local police department that if "Jeremy" pulls you or your wife over you'll start a police chase? And they said OK we won't have Jeremy pull you over ever no matter what? And you threatened to "end up on CNN" if you see him again and they just gave in to daguru?

Last edited by BITCH TITZ; 02-06-2013 at 03:19 PM.
Old 02-06-2013, 03:17 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRascalKing View Post
Lol, no. That only works if you're a sworn, on duty police officer. You'd be impersonating, and in your second scenario, that's murder, of yourself.
Police do both all the time.

I'm not sure of the law, but if the suspect (in this case cop) doesn't cooperate it seems like you would be within your rights to use necessary force. And they can't say it wasn't necessary if they do it all the time.
Old 02-06-2013, 03:19 PM
Overcooked

Thanked 2,593 Times in 1,840 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE_187 View Post
Police do both all the time.

I'm not sure of the law, but if the suspect (in this case cop) doesn't cooperate it seems like you would be within your rights to use necessary force. And they can't say it wasn't necessary if they do it all the time.
You're not a cop, ACE.
Old 02-06-2013, 03:38 PM
Duke

Confused Re: Preforming Citizens Arrest on Police Officers!

How about you just jump the cop with some friends and zip tie him to a pole where you can stomp the shit out of him to your heart's content? While you're at it, you can burn his fucking patrol car to the ground.

That would be a lot more effective and practical than stalking him like an autistic child.
Old 02-06-2013, 04:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BITCH TITZ View Post
So you told your local police department that if "Jeremy" pulls you or your wife over you'll start a police chase? And they said OK we won't have Jeremy pull you over ever no matter what? And you threatened to "end up on CNN" if you see him again and they just gave in to daguru?
It kinda went something like this....in one of them questioning rooms, to his shift supervisor. I strongly suspect the chief and others were watching throught the mirror, as I did see him in the hallway before we started talking.

I told them Jeremy was a psychologically stunted punk that needed to be removed off the force and arrested for harrasement/stalking/terroristic threats. I explained from that point forward because of his PROVEN instability that morning I will deem Jeremy a perceived "threat" to me and anyone in my family.

Now obviously I won't know exactly WHICH officer is in that car pulling me over, but I expained in great detail how I would NEVER comply to anything he ever tries to tell me. So if I would get pulled over and he got out of the car, I wouldn't so much as even open my window or door...and instead wait for a REAL police officer to handle the situation. If that means driving off while Jeremy follows me (your words: initiate a chase)...so be it, for my safety and the safety of my family I will not treat him like any other police officer, instead a mentally unstable person looking to do me harm. He literally will have to shoot me before he ever tried to lay on hand on me, and he better put a bullet through that car window if he thinks he would "resolve" the situation without any backup.

I told him again and again under NO circumstance in ANY life situation will I ever comply to Jeremy...as he has proven himself to be a combatant around me and my family. I said quite succinctly....there is a better chance Jeremy will get on his hands and knees and suck my dick in broad daylight on Main St. before anyone from this household complies to Jeremy. The last thing I said, was something along the lines of...."Give Jeremy a message for me...the next time he wants to threaten/intimidate someone, tell him to go put on a zombie or pirate costume to try to "scare" someone...the one he picked out today certainly didn't work".

Hand to god, on the souls of my sons....I said ALL OF THAT, and a little bit more that day.

Now I don't know exactly what was in the letter my attorney wrote to the city/courts in regard to all this. He basically said it backed most of what I said above, in nice and tidy legalease of course. At that point him and my wife were just trying to "talk me off the edge"....because I wanted to take it even further. I was pushing to have motions filed to subpoena the upcoming staffing schedule for the cop shop...as it was my intent to walk into their shift briefing meeting BEFORE he went out on the streets, and along with my lawyer and a camera crew in tow...I was thinking of performing a citizens's arrest right there in front of his peers.

My lawyer thought I was psychotic, and my wife didn't want to start writing checks filing motions that probably would have proved futile......so yeah, on that note I just bitched out and followed their counsel instead of my own heart.
Old 02-06-2013, 04:30 PM
The Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retard Synrdome View Post
How about you just jump the cop with some friends and zip tie him to a pole where you can stomp the shit out of him to your heart's content? While you're at it, you can burn his fucking patrol car to the ground.

That would be a lot more effective and practical than stalking him like an autistic child.
Probably less of a legal risk to do this.

Besides, if they wanna act like thugs, they can be dealt with like thugs.

Mike