Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Society > Religion and Spirituality

Old 04-02-2013, 03:37 PM
Knight

Default Keylontic Science

This is by far the most advanced and in depth spiritual understanding I have come across. I would say this is definitely the tip of the iceberg in terms of spirit science, all other forms of spirit science pail in comparison. Keylontic science explains things that other spirit sciences only tell you to do.

I will update this thread periodically with information I find relevant from my studies.

More resources; http://indigos-facebook-group.org/group-resources.html

Plasma activations (MOST RECENT);

August 20, 2012 "Journey to the ARI-ARhAYas AL-Uma-Un-Core of the Krystar Seed Atom"
http://www.arekonline.com/down/index...08-20-2012.mp3

January 3, 2013 "Journey to ARhAyas Island"
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/377gp5zur3v...-3-13.mp3?dl=1

Last edited by The Creator of Life; 04-05-2013 at 04:04 AM.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:24 AM
Sex Cucumber

Thanked 2,181 Times in 1,477 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Zanick
Default Re: Keylontic Science

What system are you using?

I think I might be able to seed the level one kathara handbook if anybody is interested, it'll take some digging to find the torrent though. I've never gotten deep into it myself, it's very dense and hardly accessible but I've heard of fantastic results through its use.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:33 AM
C⊙λϥЖĦѮϟΩπ

Is there a symbol for this idea, anywhere in the world?

For example, this is the Hermetic Staff:
Old 04-03-2013, 02:19 PM
Sex Cucumber

The Eckhasha Maharic Seal is a common image in Kathara healing.

But practicing means making use of the chakra system, as well as superimposing it upon a Kabbalistic Tree of Life, activating the Merkabah, etc.

Last edited by Zanick; 04-03-2013 at 02:21 PM.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
The Creator of Life (04-05-2013)
Old 04-03-2013, 02:25 PM
C⊙λϥЖĦѮϟΩπ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanick View Post

But practicing means making use of the chakra system, as well as superimposing it upon a Kabbalistic Tree of Life, activating the Merkabah, etc.
Explain a Merkabah besides as a 3d Star of David that rotates.
Old 04-03-2013, 02:40 PM
Sex Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSexyBeast821 View Post
Explain a Merkabah besides as a 3d Star of David that rotates.
Well if we're referring to the New Age concept, that's what it is. Or you can call it two intersecting pyramids if you want. Same thing.

Traditionally the Merkabah was the Jewish name for the chariot of Ezekiel's vision.
Old 04-03-2013, 02:52 PM
C⊙λϥЖĦѮϟΩπ

Quote:
Well if we're referring to the New Age concept, that's what it is. Or you can call it two intersecting pyramids if you want. Same thing.

Traditionally the Merkabah was the Jewish name for the chariot of Ezekiel's vision.
Which would be similar to the chariot that took Elijah up to Heaven.

Too bad neither of those things look even remotely like two intersecting pyramids, one pointing up and one pointing down. Tell me, is the space in the middle an octahedron? I'm wondering if I've pictured it correctly.

Either way, I'm not so sure a Merkabah (new age version) is of any use to anybody.
Old 04-03-2013, 03:06 PM
Sex Cucumber

Quote:
Which would be similar to the chariot that took Elijah up to Heaven.

Too bad neither of those things look even remotely like two intersecting pyramids, one pointing up and one pointing down. Tell me, is the space in the middle an octahedron? I'm wondering if I've pictured it correctly.

Either way, I'm not so sure a Merkabah (new age version) is of any use to anybody.
Close, I'm not much good for geometry but it's like this:

People seem to report profound meditation experienced associated with visualization of these symbols. Despite having ample resources though I haven't really had time to delve into this. Speaking of which, I'm off to class/work for now. Will update later when I can find the Kathara handbook and seed the fuck out of it.
Old 04-03-2013, 03:20 PM
C⊙λϥЖĦѮϟΩπ

Quote:
Close, I'm not much good for geometry but it's like this:

People seem to report profound meditation experienced associated with visualization of these symbols. Despite having ample resources though I haven't really had time to delve into this. Speaking of which, I'm off to class/work for now. Will update later when I can find the Kathara handbook and seed the fuck out of it.
I get the symbolism but I don't see how meditating and visualizing that is going to enlighten anyone, unless it summons someone to that person to give them the explanation for what it means.
Old 04-03-2013, 05:20 PM
Banned

Thanked 1,719 Times in 1,151 Posts

wtf this thread isn't about science at all
Old 04-04-2013, 04:30 AM
Sex Cucumber

Quote:
I get the symbolism but I don't see how meditating and visualizing that is going to enlighten anyone, unless it summons someone to that person to give them the explanation for what it means.
I would presume the purpose is to work your way up to manipulating energy structures and such, but I haven't really tried it. I've mostly just made myself somewhat literate in the keylontic sciences, actually trying them is more time consuming than my schedule currently allows.

Although I do recall speaking with an individual who performed a Maharic Seal meditation which catapulted them out of body, where they were met by one of Ezekiel's chariots that spoke to them ominously, which freaked them out quite a lot. They were allegedly contacted many times over the next two weeks by their higher self through automatic writing, synchronicity, and possession of themselves and others.

What I mean to say is that I'm not 100% on what they do, but if that anecdote means anything, they probably do something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zok Jr. View Post
wtf this thread isn't about science at all
This is a more obscure system of thought on a spiritual practice, so it's understandable that not everyone will get it. But whether it can be rightfully called a science is beyond the scope of this thread. While I think I'd be inclined to agree with you on that matter, it's more important that we raise awareness of the keylontic sciences. People seem to get good results with them, and for that reason I can't have you derailing this thread. Get familiar with the topic, or get out.
Old 04-04-2013, 04:54 AM
Banned

Thanked 1,719 Times in 1,151 Posts

Quote:
Get familiar with the topic, or get out.
dont try to get hard with me faggot
Old 04-04-2013, 04:55 AM
C⊙λϥЖĦѮϟΩπ

Quote:
I would presume the purpose is to work your way up to manipulating energy structures and such, but I haven't really tried it. I've mostly just made myself somewhat literate in the keylontic sciences, actually trying them is more time consuming than my schedule currently allows.

Although I do recall speaking with an individual who performed a Maharic Seal meditation which catapulted them out of body, where they were met by one of Ezekiel's chariots that spoke to them ominously, which freaked them out quite a lot. They were allegedly contacted many times over the next two weeks by their higher self through automatic writing, synchronicity, and possession of themselves and others.

What I mean to say is that I'm not 100% on what they do, but if that anecdote means anything, they probably do something.

This is a more obscure system of thought on a spiritual practice, so it's understandable that not everyone will get it. But whether it can be rightfully called a science is beyond the scope of this thread. While I think I'd be inclined to agree with you on that matter, it's more important that we raise awareness of the keylontic sciences. People seem to get good results with them, and for that reason I can't have you derailing this thread. Get familiar with the topic, or get out.
When Ezekiel spoke to them, what did he say?
Old 04-04-2013, 05:01 AM
Sméagol

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,680 Posts

Can somebody please explain this to me in retard terms? When you say science and spiritual together you peak my interest. Off to do research on this
Old 04-04-2013, 05:18 AM
Sex Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zok Jr. View Post
dont try to get hard with me faggot
I should have mentioned, this is your verbal warning before I give you an official one. Contribute or die!

Quote:
When Ezekiel spoke to them, what did he say?
It wasn't Ezekiel himself that I know of, just one of the chariots written about from his vision. They asked it a couple of yes or no questions, both of which it rapped back answers to in staccato, fist-hitting-wood type noises from what I recall them saying. They got intimidated quickly and left their meditation. Unless you're referring to the HS contact, which mainly consisted of "I'm your higher self, I can do things to your environment so you know I'm real LOL."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
Can somebody please explain this to me in retard terms? When you say science and spiritual together you peak my interest. Off to do research on this
What are the keylontic sciences? Hmm. From my perspective, they draw from various meditation and yoga practices and use needlessly complex terminology to express the subject of spiritual evolution.

Instead of just saying, "omg i can see auras" a keylontic advocate might break down the components of what makes your aura appear how it is, where the source of the aura comes from and some really weird meditations you can do to nurture it in certain ways.

It's weird stuff, most of it rubs me the wrong way but most people I've talk to about it say they get good results so I'm mostly just "eh".
Old 04-04-2013, 05:21 AM
Sméagol

So it has no basis in reality then but rather is an explanation for spiritual phenomenon? That's interesting but very odd.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:29 AM
Sex Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
So it has no basis in reality then but rather is an explanation for spiritual phenomenon? That's interesting but very odd.
Close, but it doesn't debate the reality of spiritual phenomenon or attempt to explain them as natural processes. Rather, it's a comprehensive understanding of how the body relates to consciousness through light and stuff like that. It can be really dense material at first, just a warning, lol.

Think, what is the anatomy of a soul?
Old 04-04-2013, 05:35 AM
Sméagol

That makes perfect sense now. Not the subject material itself but your explanation of it.

My brain just did a total what the fuck though. I'll come back to this thread when I have a better understanding
Old 04-05-2013, 03:21 AM
Knight

Quote:

Superimposing it upon the kabbalistic tree of life would be counterproductive and considered metatronic. Keylontic science would advise the kathara grid or krystal spiral instead.

Last edited by The Creator of Life; 04-05-2013 at 03:24 AM.
Old 04-05-2013, 03:27 AM
iLumminati Puppt in a box

Thanked 3,283 Times in 2,270 Posts

What the fuck is this stuff and why do they charge people to know?
Zanick (04-05-2013)
Old 04-05-2013, 03:28 AM
Knight

Quote:

Yeah my time doesn't allow in depth study of the keylontic sciences either unfortunately...

I suggest those that are interested look further within the workshops and the videos of them. You can find them on torrents easily.

Right now I am on Sliders 8, however I have skimmed around quite a bit and have visited Dance of Life, Kathara 1, and the egyptian workshop.

I will post links for the newest plasma meditations which supposedly surpass previous information.
Old 04-05-2013, 03:28 AM
Sex Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMagiNation View Post

because ashayana deane
Old 04-05-2013, 03:33 AM
Knight

Quote:
She has stated herself that she can't be a spiritual teacher and work a 9-5 job. She has also stated that she doesn't charge for the information, the information is floating in the ethers, she is merely a translator and you are paying her for her services. In sliders 8 she addresses all of these sorts of questions.

When you look at how in depth the work is you will understand. It is absolutely mind blowing. I suggest you look for the Sliders handbooks just to see what kind of detail I am talking about. I torrent the info as I am a poor student atm, but I have no problem buying the materials in the future and supporting E'asha (previously Ashayana).
Old 04-05-2013, 03:37 AM

lol if she was legit she'd just ask for donations. more money grubbing new agers.
Old 04-05-2013, 03:59 AM
Knight

Quote:
lol if she was legit she'd just ask for donations. more money grubbing new agers.
Putting workshops together and all that is never free dude. Time is essentially money and I respect that. Btw good luck getting 300 people in a conference room and a hotel for free.

For now please keep this thread to discussion of the keylontic sciences and the techniques and activations within. If you would like to discuss all the drama that usually comes along with first getting into KS please go to the Ashayana Deane thread.
Old 04-05-2013, 04:01 AM

there's another thread on this? wtf? where?
Old 04-05-2013, 04:02 AM
Sex Cucumber

http://www.keylonticdictionary.org/
http://www.azuritepress.com/techniques/Maharic.php
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/77695...System-Level_1

dumping some links on y'all before my browser goes out on me
Old 04-05-2013, 04:05 AM
Knight

Quote:
there's another thread on this? wtf? where?
Search 'Ashayana Deane.'

I made a thread about her when I was first getting into the works because like you, I was skeptical.

EDIT; here's the link; http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=265323

Quote:
That GoAT guy from TPB is a life saver.

Last edited by The Creator of Life; 04-05-2013 at 04:11 AM.
Old 04-05-2013, 04:13 AM
C⊙λϥЖĦѮϟΩπ

So they are reinventing the wheel and selling it to you?
Old 04-05-2013, 06:14 AM
Sex Cucumber

I unapproved the posts, which means I can get them back at any time.

@Psycho - That was quite long, I read it all and it'd be a shame to lose it. It deserves its own thread, I can do this for you if you want.

@TSB - They actually are pretty forthcoming if I remember correctly in saying that it's just a collection of ancient knowledge, revamped for a modern audience. That's the basis for a lot of this stuff, it's really old spirituality that we didn't have available to us until modern times and the internet and stuff like that. Besides, nothing is new these days anyway. They have to sell something to someone.

Let's get this back to informative discussion guys, OP has made it clear that this thread is dedicated to raising awareness and increasing resources for people interested in Keylontic science, and even provided a link to a thread where skepticism is welcome.