Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Technology > Technophiles and Technophiliacs

Old 05-14-2013, 12:11 AM
Serf

Wink How to get database from Moodle dump ?

Hello everyone ,

I have a full moodle dump from (my) server but I don't have a dump of Mysql and I need to get out database from it. Is there any way to do this ? I supose sql-injection don't work and I need to get access to passwords in this case and another question is where does Moodle store the logs ?

Thanks
Every help appreciated
Old 05-14-2013, 12:14 AM
Baron

Default Re: How to get database from Moodle dump ?

Can you change yo answers yo?
Old 05-14-2013, 12:18 AM
Serf

What do you mean ?
Old 05-14-2013, 12:19 AM
Baron

Moodle is academic, like for doing homework on n shit right?
Old 05-14-2013, 12:22 AM
Serf

Yeap that's right
Old 05-14-2013, 12:24 AM
Baron

O idk how to do any of that shit, but I looked into this once also. Ill look into this.
Old 05-14-2013, 12:25 AM
Baron

It's https. My experience says that a secured web page is a bitch to fuck with.
Old 05-14-2013, 12:25 AM
Serf

When I get something done I will post it so you will know it as well BTW I will wait for other people to help me as well if they can but for now I'm go to sleep.
Old 05-22-2013, 10:52 PM
Banned

Run it through Havij with some Google dorks:

Code:
http://www.lodge4hacker.com/2012/02/sql-injection-using-havij.html
Code:
https://moodle.org/
Google dork examples:

Quote:
inurl:index.php?id=
inurl:trainers.php?id=
inurl:buy.php?category=
inurl:article.php?ID=
There are many, many other dorks you'll just have to find some others. I'm not going to spoon feed you.

Insert those on the end of the URL so it reads like this:

Code:
https://moodle.org/index.php?id=123'
Insert an arbitrary number on the end with an apostrophe '

If you get back an error in the MYSQL database than chances are the database can be dumped. C/P that URL minus the apostrophe into Havij and let it work its magic.

There you are now a hacker.
Old 05-23-2013, 03:31 PM
Serf

That I know but I don't think moodle will have any vulnabilities in sql. That what I was saying in my first post LoL.
Old 05-23-2013, 04:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie_Guy View Post
That I know but I don't think moodle will have any vulnabilities in sql. That what I was saying in my first post LoL.
So if you know how to do SQLI than why are you on here asking about site vulnerabilities?

People thought Twitter and Sony wouldn't have SQL vulnerabilities too, and the truth is you don't know until you try it. So unless you have tried every path than there is no way you can post that SQLI won't work.

There are literally dozens of potential paths into a site. It just depends on the site. You need to run all the potential paths and see if you get a .DB error.

-hack4life-
Old 05-26-2013, 09:16 AM
iLumminati Puppt in a box

Thanked 3,279 Times in 2,270 Posts
Grin Re: How to get database from Moodle dump ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hack4life View Post
There you are now a hacker.
no, sorry, SQL injection still puts you in the realm of skiddies.
Old 05-26-2013, 01:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMagiNation View Post
no, sorry, SQL injection still puts you in the realm of skiddies.
Oh so how would you recommend he attempt it than?

Please do share with the forum? Maybe use lowly "skiddies" can learn something from you master.

Don't be shy post up your guide for him to follow. You obviously have a better way. I'll be waiting to see it.

Now if you say "Duurrrrr I don't have to prove shit to you" than I will once and for all know that both you and Captain Faggin are full of shit.

See this is what I'm talking about with the Captain. If you are going to dispute something as not working or being inferior than you need to back up that post with the superior method. If you do not than its simply bullshit and lip service.

You give a lot of that I noticed.
Old 05-26-2013, 01:12 PM

It's not that its inferior or that it doesn't work, SQL injection is awesome and works wonders. Unfortunately the only reason it works well is because of shitty developers and web designers. SQL is the equivalent of a cheap shot, it doesn't take any skill or talent. Anyone can fucking spend an hour on google and understand it.

I don't have "superior methods" and if I really did have anything that wasn't total common fucking knowledge in the infosec realm why would I share it here? It's not that I don't have to prove shit to you, we're having two totally different conversations here. The conversation you think you're in is where you prove you're a leet cracker/hacker/buttpacker and show us all up. The conversation I think I'm in is where we talk realistically about exploits and security and strategy and I dunno, maybe even cryptography!...One can hope, and I guess this is why we have a math forum...
Old 05-26-2013, 01:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
It's not that its inferior or that it doesn't work, SQL injection is awesome and works wonders. Unfortunately the only reason it works well is because of shitty developers and web designers. SQL is the equivalent of a cheap shot, it doesn't take any skill or talent. Anyone can fucking spend an hour on google and understand it.

I don't have "superior methods" and if I really did have anything that wasn't total common fucking knowledge in the infosec realm why would I share it here? It's not that I don't have to prove shit to you, we're having two totally different conversations here. The conversation you think you're in is where you prove you're a leet cracker/hacker/buttpacker and show us all up. The conversation I think I'm in is where we talk realistically about exploits and security and strategy and I dunno, maybe even cryptography!...One can hope, and I guess this is why we have a math forum...
Now THAT is a good answer dude. Anyone that knows anything about hacking knows that you don't share private paths in the open. My respect for you actually went up on that post.

Honestly I don't think I'm a hacker. I'm a cracker and a damn good one. Not to brag but I can literally get into any site I want to. I won't name any specifics for obvious reasons that anyone can be watching on here. But I can crack any site I desire. That is a power kick dude when you have that much power. I'm not bragging this is just me talking to you. I'm not trying to prove anything. I let my work speak for itself. You can take it or leave it. I have nothing to prove to anyone. I posted those sites just for shits and giggles. I mean fuck I posted a beastiality site. Who looks at that? I would never fucking pay for that shit I might look at it after I cracked in.

The power kick comes from saying "I wonder if I can get into that site" and than doing it just because you can. Some of the sites I get into have never posted in the open. That means no cracker has ever gotten access. That is what I specialize in is hard to crack sites.
Old 05-26-2013, 01:54 PM

Hey, see? You can be cool. Kick it and share your knowledge and maybe even open up and learn from some of us. You really have to understand how cynical we are here. We don't like or trust anyone new and anyone that comes around talking shit trying to be better than everyone else will get jumped on like fresh meat in a piranha tank.

You intrigue me enough that I'd enjoy talking to you one on one in a friendly fashion as long as we can both agree to not try any shiesty social engineering shit. Everyone thinks that everyone else on the internet is a moron (and its true) but hey, I don't take this shit personally and neither should you.
Old 05-26-2013, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Hey, see? You can be cool. Kick it and share your knowledge and maybe even open up and learn from some of us. You really have to understand how cynical we are here. We don't like or trust anyone new and anyone that comes around talking shit trying to be better than everyone else will get jumped on like fresh meat in a piranha tank.

You intrigue me enough that I'd enjoy talking to you one on one in a friendly fashion as long as we can both agree to not try any shiesty social engineering shit. Everyone thinks that everyone else on the internet is a moron (and its true) but hey, I don't take this shit personally and neither should you.
LOL nah dude I can sling it with the best of them.