Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 05-05-2009, 04:35 PM

Smile I saw the spider [benadryl trippin]

I took 325mg of diphenhydramine for the first time last night. I'm amazed to say it was not miserable or hellish for me at all.

The spider looked 100% real. In the corner of my room I remember seeing the spider in a fucking web, but for whatever reason it didn't register with me that "holy shit there's a bigass spider sitting a few feet from you." Later I look back and the web is gone, but there's this stringing looking thing on the floor. My vision was really blurry so I leaned over and squinted to try to get a better view. And then bam, it comes it to view and registers with my brain as a big fucking spider. I thought to myself, there's no fucking way that's really there. But the longer I stared at it the more real it became. I began to see it's legs moving very slowly, as if it was trying to tiptoe to walk quietly.

One thing that was really cool was whenever I looked at the walls I could see waves of foggy mist swirling across the walls.

The whisperers made for quite the experience. Every few minutes or so I would hear these tiny little voices whispering things which I could not make out. All sound sounded distorted in a weird sorta of way. Like I could constantly hear my computer in making a rhythmic noise, almost like it was alive. I remember a couple of times that the whispers voices sounded so real that I actually tried to respond to them. But even just hearing my voice freaked me out a little.

The most profound effect was that of my short term memory. I would be find a video that I wanted to show people in stickam, but I would always forget to switch windows and post the url. There were so many times when I completely forgot I was on stickam and thought I was watching a youtube video. I would then realize that the video was me which was pretty funny to me.

My motor skills were completely fucked. (It could have been since I took 1mg of kpin) When I stood up my legs were like jello and my head was swimming. I would almost have to lean in the direction I wanted to go. A real pain in the ass. Trying to type was a joke. It would take me forever to type a sentence because I couldn't keep up, and when I did type something it was complete nonsense. Lol and so many times I would get half way typing a sentence to someone, switch windows, and would have this jumble of words that I couldn't even remember what I was trying to say.

So surprisingly I enjoyed the experience which I thought was going to be some hellish nightmare for people to watch on stickam. It's not something I would want to do very often, but I think maybe sometime in the future I'll try it again on a higher dose. It was a crazy ride.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:38 PM
Goin' hamburger

Thanked 3,698 Times in 1,921 Posts
Default Re: I saw the spider [benadryl trippin]

I wondered how it went! Good to see you made it out alive.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:40 PM
Count

That's a pussy dose. Double that and you'll start to trip or if you have the balls, go for a full gram.

Last edited by Death Snuggle; 05-05-2009 at 04:45 PM.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:44 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 1,720 Times in 1,059 Posts
Confused Re: I saw the spider [benadryl trippin]

I still don't see how that'd be fun, but I just wonder - why does everyone see a spider?
Old 05-05-2009, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent 008 View Post
I still don't see how that'd be fun, but I just wonder - why does everyone see a spider?
I thought people were fucking with me when they said I'd see spiders. That or they just happen to see spiders when they were tripping. So when I did see the spider it really was a holy shit moment because you can't separate the hallucinations from the rest of reality.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:51 PM
Count

Quote:
You'll notice it plays on your instinctual fears as well as making everything very grim and usually involving the death of others/animals or a plot against you.

Basically, every fear or anything that makes you paranoid is going to be on the list for you to hallucinate. I had bees and flesh eating aphids more than spiders but my lip ring did turn into a spider which was a horrible experience.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Snuggle View Post
You'll notice it plays on your instinctual fears as well as making everything very grim and usually involving the death of others/animals or a plot against you.
Then it takes your fear and creates a green secretion which is the secret ingredient in the soup.

I love the soup.
Old 05-05-2009, 09:34 PM

Quote:
That's a pussy dose. Double that and you'll start to trip or if you have the balls, go for a full gram.
No, that was a good dose for me for the circumstances. I'm on the same floor with four people who have to wake up at around 7am. Even with the dose I took there were I view times when I vocally responded to the whispers because I thought it was someone talking to me. In a week or two I think I'm going to try 600mg.
Old 05-05-2009, 09:47 PM
Haiti's Forum Agency

Thanked 2,595 Times in 1,854 Posts

What time did you go to sleep?
Old 05-05-2009, 10:04 PM
Goin' hamburger

Thanked 3,698 Times in 1,921 Posts

I told you that you would see spiders. I did diph twice when I was younger when I couldn't find any good drugs and I totally regretted doing it. Everything around me was covered in tiny spiders, I kept hearing my name whispered numerous times through out the night, I seen a hooded sweatshirt floating in the middle of the room with smoke rolling out of it, and my head didn't feel right for almost a year after doing it.

My friend was so fucked up he was talking to a guitar and throwing jelly beans out the window for "the gnomes" that were playing in the yard.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Jacon Jeese Jurger View Post

My friend was so fucked up he was talking to a guitar and throwing jelly beans out the window for "the gnomes" that were playing in the yard.
Those fuckin' gnomes.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:13 PM
Knight

Send a message via MSN to Miluardo

Quote:

Basically, every fear or anything that makes you paranoid is going to be on the list for you to hallucinate. I had bees and flesh eating aphids more than spiders but my lip ring did turn into a spider which was a horrible experience.
I would have been covered in blood if that were the case. I once was tripping on a half-quarter of mushrooms when I got the profound reasoning that metal on my teeth was a bad idea(braces not grillz ). I ripped a good chunk off and then went for my eyeball. Luckily it's hard to get your eye out, you REALLY got to want that thing gone.

If I had spiders as a part of me anywhere though... I don't think I could stop myself.

I've seen that misty/fog stuff before. Though it was the diphen + dxm + beer and weed + zopiclone + wellbutrin and a couple t3's. I'd see it in the notches and cracks of my walls(they were wooden). I then saw this stuffed babies head(don't ask, I had it on my wall) morph tentacles that spewed foggy steam stuff.

Wonder if there's any correlation between your fog and mine.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 449 View Post
I took 325mg of diphenhydramine for the first time last night. I'm amazed to say it was not miserable or hellish for me at all.

The spider looked 100% real. In the corner of my room I remember seeing the spider in a fucking web, but for whatever reason it didn't register with me that "holy shit there's a bigass spider sitting a few feet from you." Later I look back and the web is gone, but there's this stringing looking thing on the floor. My vision was really blurry so I leaned over and squinted to try to get a better view. And then bam, it comes it to view and registers with my brain as a big fucking spider. I thought to myself, there's no fucking way that's really there. But the longer I stared at it the more real it became. I began to see it's legs moving very slowly, as if it was trying to tiptoe to walk quietly.

One thing that was really cool was whenever I looked at the walls I could see waves of foggy mist swirling across the walls.

The whisperers made for quite the experience. Every few minutes or so I would hear these tiny little voices whispering things which I could not make out. All sound sounded distorted in a weird sorta of way. Like I could constantly hear my computer in making a rhythmic noise, almost like it was alive. I remember a couple of times that the whispers voices sounded so real that I actually tried to respond to them. But even just hearing my voice freaked me out a little.

The most profound effect was that of my short term memory. I would be find a video that I wanted to show people in stickam, but I would always forget to switch windows and post the url. There were so many times when I completely forgot I was on stickam and thought I was watching a youtube video. I would then realize that the video was me which was pretty funny to me.

My motor skills were completely fucked. (It could have been since I took 1mg of kpin) When I stood up my legs were like jello and my head was swimming. I would almost have to lean in the direction I wanted to go. A real pain in the ass. Trying to type was a joke. It would take me forever to type a sentence because I couldn't keep up, and when I did type something it was complete nonsense. Lol and so many times I would get half way typing a sentence to someone, switch windows, and would have this jumble of words that I couldn't even remember what I was trying to say.

So surprisingly I enjoyed the experience which I thought was going to be some hellish nightmare for people to watch on stickam. It's not something I would want to do very often, but I think maybe sometime in the future I'll try it again on a higher dose. It was a crazy ride.
Congrats. you abused benadryl. I hope you enjoyed the nausea in the morning and the lack of euphoria. Maybe you can get some weed sometime.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
M. Samuel Chevalier (08-19-2009)
Old 05-06-2009, 01:12 AM

Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_elf

^ You might find this interesting
Old 05-06-2009, 01:34 AM
Grand Duke

Send a message via AIM to Clover Send a message via MSN to Clover
Smile Re: I saw the spider [benadryl trippin]

I thought people saw tons of spiders everywhere, I.E. little crawlie things moving around. Not one big huge fucking spider .
Old 05-06-2009, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post
I thought people saw tons of spiders everywhere, I.E. little crawlie things moving around. Not one big huge fucking spider .
It was one big spider about the size of my fist. It looked similar to a daddy long leg except it had thicker, almost finger-like legs. It's body was a little bigger than that of a half dollar.

Old 05-06-2009, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miluardo View Post
I've seen that misty/fog stuff before. Though it was the diphen + dxm + beer and weed + zopiclone + wellbutrin and a couple t3's. I'd see it in the notches and cracks of my walls(they were wooden). I then saw this stuffed babies head(don't ask, I had it on my wall) morph tentacles that spewed foggy steam stuff.

Wonder if there's any correlation between your fog and mine.
For me it would appear gradually the longer I stared at the wall. At first the wall would be sort of melting or shifting, then it would begin to turn vapor-like and swirl around like clouds.

It really was beautiful and the longer I stared the more awe inspired I became.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:44 AM
Serf

Send a message via AIM to Wildboer

Quote:
That's a good question, it's similar to DXM. For some reason a majority of the people who reach the 4th plateau on DXM meet almost the identical alien entity, and for some reason almost everyone who takes enough Bene to achieve visuals sees a spider or spiders.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:14 AM
Knight

I've not tried ben, but a few weeks ago i was on a fairly large dose of dxm and saw a large centipede(about 5 to 6 inches long) crawling on the floor in m friends bathroom.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:42 AM
daily moisturizer

The idea of deliriants really interests me. However, I don't like insects and I absolutely hate spiders. I don't know why, most things don't phase me. But fucking bugs man, shit.
Old 05-12-2009, 07:49 AM
Duke

Grin Re: I saw the spider [benadryl trippin]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Jacon Jeese Jurger View Post
I kept hearing my name whispered numerous times through out the night
Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacon.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Erorr (08-18-2009), Junior Jacon Jeese Jurger (05-12-2009), M. Samuel Chevalier (08-19-2009)
Old 08-18-2009, 06:06 PM
(͡๏̯͡๏)

Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,477 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nshanin View Post
Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacon.
HAH , i genuinely LOL'ed for a solid minute replaying it over and over in my head
Old 08-18-2009, 06:11 PM
Duke

I saw the spider, too, but at around 600mg.

It looked real as fuck. It had spindly green legs and was three or four inches in diameter. It jumped off of the wall in front of my desk, landing right next to my hand with a loud hiss.

Startled, I jumped back, almost falling out of my desk chair. So convinced it was real, I spend 15-20 minutes looking under various items on my desk before I realized I was fucked up and should go to bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post
Both, for me. From afar, I would see thousands of fuzzy looking dots moving rapidly, as if crawling on walls and surfaces.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:19 PM
The Boss

I usually get spider armies instead of one spider. Also, I go on adventures with my friends (who weren't really there), walking around naked in my neighborhood. I participated in a drug deal with a supplier who wasn't there (I actually was sitting in my neighbor's car, and apparently just dropped a wad of cash there. Imagine my surprise when I woke up the next day and looked for my imaginary weed.) Also, I kept dropping imaginary cigarettes and spending massive amounts of time searching for them as to not start a fire.

mike
Old 08-19-2009, 10:59 AM
Mad Disrespectful

Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,356 Posts
Send a message via MSN to fuckbiscuit

I saw a giant hunter spider come down from the ceiling with its legs in "attack position" (I was shouting at it to stop being agressive) then spent the next few minutes trying to kill it with a brush.
Old 08-19-2009, 04:01 PM
Regular

Send a message via MSN to jono

I saw a bird after looking at a wall for ages. is was like sketched. I was sitting on my friends couch screaming for the bus to start moving so we could get in to town. and my friend thought he was at school for some reason. I want to do it again sometime but i keep finding better things to spend my money on.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mksnowboarder View Post
I usually get spider armies instead of one spider. Also, I go on adventures with my friends (who weren't really there), walking around naked in my neighborhood. I participated in a drug deal with a supplier who wasn't there (I actually was sitting in my neighbor's car, and apparently just dropped a wad of cash there. Imagine my surprise when I woke up the next day and looked for my imaginary weed.) Also, I kept dropping imaginary cigarettes and spending massive amounts of time searching for them as to not start a fire.

mike
and it really seems real? offa how much diphen?

I've never gone that far really, only 150-200 mg at once and it was really unpleasant (nausea-wise) plus it zonked me out. I did see spiders though, only when I would be trying to sleep yet unable to (with the tv on), every time my eyes would jolt open I would be facing a wall and there would be a huge spider probably the size of my hand or bigger, it would usually crawl down the wall a little bit and disappear within 5 seconds. still freaky. other times i'd see them in a huge web then the web would like crumble up like a piece of paper and rid of the spider. it was weird.

Also i'd see littler spiders when I was on the computer, like crawling up my desk n the corner of my eye, when i'd focus they was gone.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:25 PM
King of Detroit

Send a message via AIM to 313

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJ Da Juiceman View Post
and it really seems real? offa how much diphen?

I've never gone that far really, only 150-200 mg at once and it was really unpleasant (nausea-wise) plus it zonked me out. I did see spiders though, only when I would be trying to sleep yet unable to (with the tv on), every time my eyes would jolt open I would be facing a wall and there would be a huge spider probably the size of my hand or bigger, it would usually crawl down the wall a little bit and disappear within 5 seconds. still freaky. other times i'd see them in a huge web then the web would like crumble up like a piece of paper and rid of the spider. it was weird.

Also i'd see littler spiders when I was on the computer, like crawling up my desk n the corner of my eye, when i'd focus they was gone.
damn! (in high pitched OJ da Juiceman voice)
Old 08-20-2009, 01:23 AM
Baron

I took around 35 benadryll when I was 14 and saw hordes of spiders. Really lame experience. If your not under 16, your a whale dick for even trying diphenhydramine recreationally.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:20 AM
daily moisturizer

Man, I really fucking hate spiders.

The idea of smoking imaginary cigarettes, talking to imaginary people, going on imaginary adventures, sounds pretty cool to me. But man, I just can't get past the giant armies of spiders. Guess diph just isn't for me.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:28 AM

I'd rather do DXM if I had to.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:29 AM
Marquis

I never seen no spiders off no benadryl just some piles of crack and man that is fucking worse cuz am a cracked out mo'fo u know homie. Fuck dxm u little ass kids. Get some real drugs like raid.
Old 09-21-2009, 04:13 PM
Baron

I would consider trying tyhis but hate spiders. Can you just tell yourself they are hallucinations or is that really hard? Cause I figure if I saw spiders I would be like meh, they are not real, then maybe go up and try to touch them. Would I actually feel somethin?
Old 09-21-2009, 05:23 PM
(͡๏̯͡๏)

Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,477 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uber_Apples View Post
I would consider trying tyhis but hate spiders. Can you just tell yourself they are hallucinations or is that really hard? Cause I figure if I saw spiders I would be like meh, they are not real, then maybe go up and try to touch them. Would I actually feel somethin?
Dont do it you'll regret trying it / What the fuck why'd you bump a benadryl thread
Old 09-21-2009, 05:47 PM
Duke

LOL... oh the fun I had...

For me it wasn't spiders, but instead: It was a thunderstorm. Rainy, fierce wind, lightning, all that good stuff. That much was real. However I heard voices... what sounded like muffled shouts coming from outside my bedroom window. When I turned to see what was up, I saw my parents hiding out in the tree outside my window. Probably about 20 feet away, and I could have sworn I saw them hanging there like bats from their feet, dangling and shouting at me to let them inside.

It was fucking ridiculous. Since then when I've done it I tend not to see anything too crazy. Just little 'sparks' and bursts of white energy randomly shooting out from everything.

I really don't like doing it anymore because I've become incredibly conscious of how weak it makes your body. It feels like you are literally inches from death. If you think of every written description of someone fading into death, not having the energy to move or breathe, that's how it feels. It's not scary, but I find being that weak incredibly uncomfortable.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:51 PM
Count

That sounded sucky tbh..
Old 09-21-2009, 06:18 PM
Baron

i remember trying benadryl when i was like 15. i never did more than six, i dunno how many mg but it wasn't anything ridiculous. at that level it just made me feel drunk and sleepy. i'd get closed eye hallucinations but then soon start dreaming about weird shit.

i think i spent the night in my room with a black light on, posting on totse and falling asleep randomly. no spiders.
Old 09-22-2009, 02:37 AM
Mad Disrespectful

Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,356 Posts
Send a message via MSN to fuckbiscuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTS View Post
LOL... oh the fun I had...

For me it wasn't spiders, but instead: It was a thunderstorm. Rainy, fierce wind, lightning, all that good stuff. That much was real. However I heard voices... what sounded like muffled shouts coming from outside my bedroom window. When I turned to see what was up, I saw my parents hiding out in the tree outside my window. Probably about 20 feet away, and I could have sworn I saw them hanging there like bats from their feet, dangling and shouting at me to let them inside.

It was fucking ridiculous. Since then when I've done it I tend not to see anything too crazy. Just little 'sparks' and bursts of white energy randomly shooting out from everything.

I really don't like doing it anymore because I've become incredibly conscious of how weak it makes your body. It feels like you are literally inches from death. If you think of every written description of someone fading into death, not having the energy to move or breathe, that's how it feels. It's not scary, but I find being that weak incredibly uncomfortable.
I took, 450mg diph and 600mg of Dihydrocodeine and then went to the pub with some friends of a friend. Everyone thought i was strange.
Old 09-22-2009, 02:40 AM
Serf

A couple weeks ago I bought a bottle of 400 generic benadryls. Initially I took it to sleep, but now more so for the buzz. I generally pop between 10 and 20 like 3 hours before I want to go to bed.

The other night, I was laying in bed on my laptop having a wank, because benadryl makes wanking amazing, and I looked out my window at the moon. I was looking at the moon, and saw something moving on the window sill, and I kid you not it was the most realistic tarantula I have ever seen. I was like wtf and staring at it in a daze, and it was dancing around in the moonlight. The more I stared at it dazed, the more real it became. Like scary real. Probably one of the creepiest things I have ever seen.
Old 09-22-2009, 02:46 AM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty thong puller View Post
The other night, I was laying in bed on my laptop having a wank, because benadryl makes wanking amazing, and I looked out my window at the moon. I was looking at the moon, and saw something moving on the window sill, and I kid you not it was the most realistic tarantula I have ever seen. I was like wtf and staring at it in a daze, and it was dancing around in the moonlight. The more I stared at it dazed, the more real it became. Like scary real. Probably one of the creepiest things I have ever seen.
You should of asked the tarantula if it wanted to fuck.