Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > General > The Trading Pit

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2009, 09:43 PM

Default Fake IDs

I know there are tons of threads on fake ids, and how to make them. Honestly I don't give a fuck how to make them. I just want to know if you have bought one, and if so from where. So if you have bought one, where did you buy it? Why do I ask? Friend named Phelps is curious.

Thanks.
Old 05-10-2009, 10:57 PM
Regular

Default Re: Fake IDs

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=10986

retard.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by playthefool View Post
Just shows the intelligence of some people here.
I don't want to MAKE one I want to BUY one you stupid chicken shit motherfucker.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:27 AM
Peasant

Its next to impossible to find a legitimate source online for a fake i.d. This is because the punishment for taking your money and not sending an i.d. is actually less than taking your money and sending you a fake i.d.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:38 AM
Banned

I posted this in the official thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock-Overdose View Post
http://rapidshare.com/files/22724067...00dpi.psd.html

"Your file has been saved and can now be downloaded 10 times. It will be deleted after 90 days without download. If you would like to enable more people to download your file, please transfer it to a free Collector's Account or a Premium Account."
spread the love share the wealth

It's kinda a shitty one that I made myself of the Wisconsin ID, but someone here might see some potential. It's in a 1000dpi format, so it's pretty massive.
To make the signature look like it was done on those shitty digital machines, I just shat something out in MS Paint.

To compare with the dmv's samples:
http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/drivers...es/digital.htm

It's not legal to sell or produce counterfeit government issued ID cards. The consequences for forging them are much more severe than if they get caught for fraud(taking your money and not sending you a product)--so why would they have ANY incentive to do it? Keep that in mind if you order from a site claiming to sell novelty ID's, because even if they DO send you something, odds are it'll be whack as fuck.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Teslin-4-ID-Card-Kit-Hi-Co-Pouc....

You don't need a laminator for those pouches. If you're not an idiot, you could pull it off with a clothing iron rather decently. Put the iron on a cotton setting and place the teslin paper in the laminate sleeve between two sheets of paper. Iron both sides of the ID smoothly.
If the ID looks a little frosty, you didn't get it hot enough(and you can iron it some more). If you get it too hot, it'll be a little warped(no way to fix that). It's not especially hard to get the right settings--maybe google some better instructions.

When you're done with that, use some scissors to carefully cut the excess plastic from around the teslin printout, and then file the edges smooth with some light sandpaper(example).
The ID will have an odd shine. Rub it with the sandpaper a little to get rid of that.

If you need a fake ID to buy booze, then that'll hook you up with something like 5 ID's for about 60$(the most costly thing would be a decent printer--look for durabrite ink).

If you need a fake for something a bit more extreme than pretending to be older than you are, you're fucked for anything else. That's not to say there aren't some really good forgers out there, possibly even on these boards, but you seem like a fucking dipshit so they won't help you.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:56 AM
Ford Prefect

Smile Re: Fake IDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock-Overdose View Post
I posted this in the official thread...
You should reupload on something other than vapidshare.

OP: Don't buy from sites located in the USA or Canada. They are all scams. Be discerning and check ID review websites and you'll surely find somewhere worth purchasing from.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Prefect View Post
You should reupload on something other than vapidshare.
Already did, it was also posted in the official thread.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z1U2TM8X
Old 05-11-2009, 12:53 PM
Archduke

Ask your drug dealer. If not your dealer then check online and in IRC.

There are few legit vendors in IRC, but go on carder.su and look in the rippers section so you know what handles to avoid doing business with if you come across them on the site or in an IRC channel.

I don't see why you don't make one yourself; you can make some good ones with cheap methods. I'll add more into the official thread later for some of the ghetto methods.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:56 PM
Baron

Isnt this the same as asking for drug sources? except with a larger punishment?
Old 05-11-2009, 01:03 PM
Archduke

Who gives a fuck?
I don't mod here any more.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:45 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciber View Post
I don't want to MAKE one I want to BUY one you stupid chicken shit motherfucker.
You obviously didnt even read the fucking thing. Plenty of people talk about buying them in the thread. I even have a post talking about a few places. You worthless piece of shit.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:40 PM
Mud Farmer

You can make outstanding IDs with an inexpensive Epson CD/DVD inkjet printer and inkjet ID cards. They are 40 times better than Synthetic paper and butterfly pouches. Except for the holograms, and you can simulate the holograms, you cannot tell the inkjet IDs from from a state issued driver license from just looking at them.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:50 PM
Regular

Quote:
What the fuck are you talking about mud farmer?
Also I don't think man people will perceive you as in intelligent either when you insult someone by calling them a "Stupid chicken shit mother fucker."
Old 01-21-2010, 12:20 AM
Credible Source

THE ANGER!!! THEEE ANNGGERR!!!!!!!!

anyway. if you're doing it to buy alcohol, you should just steal the alcohol. 100x easier, infinitely cheaper.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
I know there are tons of threads on fake ids, and how to make them. Honestly I don't give a fuck how to make them. I just want to know if you have bought one, and if so from where. So if you have bought one, where did you buy it? Why do I ask? Friend named Phelps is curious.

Thanks.
id assume you could make your own. Probably even make it a Washington ID, because you wouldnt need a costly magnetic strip encoder which can run in the hundreds of dollars. Just a printer, and barcode generator. Id imagine you could find that on the internet even.

For the blacklight washington print, id imagine you could just break open a few uv pen in cartridges and put it in a printer ink cartridge.
in all you'd only need a GOOD photoshop template, a laminator, and a good printer.... id imagine

i WOULDNT put "authentic" anywhere on it. OR a key hologram.
Id imagine someone could do it like that.

hahah im just fucking with you. I have no idea what any of that is. I just copy and pasted that from rotteneggs
http://www.rotteneggs.com/rrr3/show/se/464251.html

Last edited by Tre!nt; 01-21-2010 at 01:04 AM. Reason: give credit where credits due
Closed Thread