Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Entertainment > LOL, Internet

Old 05-20-2009, 01:16 AM
New Arrival

Default French Kissing My Mom [www.falarious.com]

A friend was telling me about this site. Its kinda like FML but the stories are better and longer.

Quote:
When I was around 11 years old, I've been curious about how adults kiss on TVs and movies. A friend say that they kiss by slipping their tongue inside there mouth while they kiss. And I was kind of disgusted by it, but compelled to try. My mom was the type to kiss her kids on the lips while she put me and my little sis in bed, so when she tuck me in and kissed me, i slipped my tongue out, and my mom freaked out and pulled back. She said to me that I can't do that, but in the next couple of nights, I would always stick out my tongue when she kissed me, and my mom always pulled away. Finally, when she kissed me again, I stick out my tongue into her mouth, and this tim she didn't pull away, she ACTUALLY moved her tongue and our tongue kinda played with each other for 5 seconds. My mom then blushed and told me not to tell anyone or else she would never do it again. I agreed, and for around 3 years, we have been french kissing ever since. Even as far as a 10 minute making out session in bed and even when we're home alone together. It stopped, but I really missed those days.
http://www.falarious.com

Last edited by Dfg; 08-06-2009 at 06:17 PM.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
16bit (05-26-2009), 2009/10 is really GAY (06-03-2009), Former FBI Agent (05-20-2009), Fuck the FBI (05-25-2009), M. Samuel Chevalier (05-25-2009), Method of Madness (05-20-2009), Phlegm! (05-29-2009), Please insert username (06-02-2009), Rainycity (05-28-2009), TLV (05-20-2009)
Old 05-20-2009, 01:21 AM
Baron

Mad Re: French Kissing My Mom

Quote:
I am a 19 year old female. It is unusually arousing to me to pretend (when he's fucking me) that I am his little girl and he is my father... I write him letters in a journal as if I were his daughter, secretly wanting to have sex with him and planning out how to seduce him. He's ok with me calling him Daddy while we fuck but I want more. I want him to humiliate me and use me like he had raised me to be his toy. I want him to sneak into my bedroom at night and lift my nightgown and jerk off on my face as I sleep. I often masturbate to the thought that I am 6 years old and he rapes me every night. violently. I'm not sure why he's the only one I masturbate to this way... maybe because his voice is so fatherly.
Why can't *I* find a chick like this?
Old 05-20-2009, 01:22 AM

Send a message via MSN to Skater14
Default Re: French Kissing My Mom

That would only be awesome if she was a step mom and really hot.
Vox Ducis (05-25-2009)
Old 05-20-2009, 01:24 AM
Grander Duke

Send a message via MSN to Dfg Send a message via Skype™ to Dfg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidius_Blue View Post
A friend was telling me about this site. Its kinda like FML but the stories are better and longer.

http://www.falarious.com
You know I got an instant hardon from reading that.
Agent 008 (05-25-2009), GatorWarrior (05-20-2009), Please insert username (06-02-2009), Vega (05-25-2009)
Old 05-20-2009, 01:27 AM
Regular

Shit, this one has some magical powers.
Quote:
when i was younger i would wish for my dad to die before my mom so i wouldnt get stucking living with him. 3 years ago he died from cancer.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:28 AM
Marquis

This was a good one

Quote:
She deserved it
Today my girlfriend told me that I'm no good in bed, 'cause I don't do the things that she wants me to do, 'specially when it's dark. When I asked her to be more specific, she said she's tired of having to switch the bedside light off, it's time I did it instead. I knocked out her teeth and dumped her the next day.
M. Samuel Chevalier (05-25-2009)
Old 05-20-2009, 01:29 AM
Duke

fap fap fap fap fap
Old 05-20-2009, 01:29 AM
Baron

Quote:
I am a 19 year old female. It is unusually arousing to me to pretend (when he's fucking me) that I am his little girl and he is my father... I write him letters in a journal as if I were his daughter, secretly wanting to have sex with him and planning out how to seduce him. He's ok with me calling him Daddy while we fuck but I want more. I want him to humiliate me and use me like he had raised me to be his toy. I want him to sneak into my bedroom at night and lift my nightgown and jerk off on my face as I sleep. I often masturbate to the thought that I am 6 years old and he rapes me every night. violently. I'm not sure why he's the only one I masturbate to this way... maybe because his voice is so fatherly.
lol
Old 05-20-2009, 03:08 AM
New Arrival

fap fap fap
Quote:
The girl up the road and I have been friends for about 10 years. We grew up in school together and have always shared secrets. I often found myself sharing intimate stories about other girls and me with her, and she loves to hear them. The only problem is, she's a preacher's daughter, and she's a 21-year-old virgin. After one of my stories, she told me that although she loved her father and was very religious, she was extremely curious to try things. She wasn't sure who or when, but she really wanted to. One day we were talking and she brought it up again and asked if she could kiss me and see how it was. I proceeded to open my mouth and worked my hands all over her body. We wound up making great love and have been doing it almost every day for about a month. We even did it in her father's church one time and just escaped getting caught by him. She feels guilty but can't stop, and, quite frankly, neither can I.
Nameraca (06-04-2009)
Old 05-20-2009, 03:21 AM
Grander Duke

Quote:
fap fap fap
Fuck man I just fapped minutes ago, shit.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:22 AM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfg View Post
Fuck man I just fapped minutes ago, shit.
I know, I got hard after reading that story. Now I wanna kiss my mom!
rabbitweed (05-25-2009)
Old 05-20-2009, 03:36 AM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,799 Times in 1,122 Posts

Quote:
Last week I told my girlfriend she should wear her skirts shorter, she said ok I will if you wear your pants shorter. I pulled up my pants to my knees thinkin' she'd play fair and put on a really short skirt. But instead she just looked at my pants around my knees and said "ok, I get it," and put on a skirt that came down to her knees. I got mad, and raped her.
lmao
Method of Madness (05-20-2009), Vega (05-25-2009)
Old 05-20-2009, 04:05 AM
Duke

"I was married before, and it lasted 7 years. 7 hellish years. When I finally got over being heartbroken, I vowed NEVER again. 7 years later I have a son and in a relationship same as a marriage. I dont cheat, but sometimes I wonder if the conditions are right if I would. Life is boring, but at least theres no violence like my first marriage. I prob sound like a woman, but Im a guy!"

Old 05-20-2009, 02:36 PM
New Arrival

Quote:
I hate Asians. I can't explain it. I know it's terrible and racist and whatever but they just annoy me. When I see them I feel disgusted. I feel really guilty about it, because I have no logical reason to hate them so much, I just do.
someone from here must have written that!
Old 05-20-2009, 03:01 PM

Quote:
I flirted with this girl at a club, and we eventually got back to her place. She went to take a shower, and as I was chilling in her bedroom waiting for her, I suddenly got hit by this HUGE urge to take a #2. I couldn't use her bathroom because she was inside... it was then I noticed her dog sleeping on the floor. I won't go into much detail, but we didn't have sex that evening - she was too busy cleaning up. But hey, at least I saved my face.
cheeky bastard

Quote:
I say nice things to a girl that I do not like. She tells me I am her best friend. She lets me put my hand on her crotch. I do this out of boredom. I honestly think she is a bad person.
lol, interesting train of though

Last edited by hostie; 05-20-2009 at 03:08 PM.
Old 05-25-2009, 01:05 PM
New Arrival

lol anothe good one

Quote:
So my girlfriend just recently agreed to start giving me blowjobs and has found that she actually enjoys sucking cock. Yesterday I was having a really long and crummy day and when she came over later, she offered to suck me. Right as I was gettin ready to blow, she pulls me out and shoots my load all over her face! Then she gets my phone and takes a picture of her face! she then told me when im having a bad day just look at that pic. best gf ever!
Old 05-25-2009, 01:12 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 1,720 Times in 1,059 Posts

Damn it, I was being all productive but now I have to go fap.
Old 05-25-2009, 01:23 PM
Grander Duke

lol Rape gone right:

Quote:
I want kids
Im a 43 year old woman who always wanted a child, but was unable to have one for years. 2 weeks ago, on the way home, I got raped by 2 men. I was devastated. Last night I took a pregnancy test because my period was late.... and it came out positive. Looks like im having a baby! Not under the best circumstances.... but I couldn't be happier.
Quote:
The Sex Master
A few months ago, I broke up with my girlfriend of two years. About a week later she told me she still wanted to have sex even if we weren't together...trying to do the right thing and not taking advantage of her in a vulnerable time, I told her no because she wasn't thinking things through correctly. She proceeded to argue (in front of about two hundred people at a frat party) about why I SHOULD HAVE SEX WITH HER. Needless to say, I looked like a goddamn sex god in front of hundreds of people.
Old 05-25-2009, 01:29 PM

"The Sex Master
A few months ago, I broke up with my girlfriend of two years. About a week later she told me she still wanted to have sex even if we weren't together...trying to do the right thing and not taking advantage of her in a vulnerable time, I told her no because she wasn't thinking things through correctly. She proceeded to argue (in front of about two hundred people at a frat party) about why I SHOULD HAVE SEX WITH HER. Needless to say, I looked like a goddamn sex god in front of hundreds of people."

Fuckin lol
Old 05-25-2009, 02:12 PM
Regular

Quote:
I am a pervert
OMFG uhhhh you know the feeling when you read or see or hear something overly erotic and you dont have time to get hard it just feels like your flacid penis is having an orgasm.
i was involved with a girl a while back that called me dady and i fucking loved it i called her my daughter etc she was as cute as a fucking 2-6 year old, unfortunatly she had the same level of maturity, and so she got manipulated by some player and is still getting fucked by him, ohwell

edit: if anyone wants her contact details just ask

Last edited by samguy700; 05-25-2009 at 03:07 PM.
Old 05-25-2009, 02:40 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by samguy700 View Post
OMFG uhhhh you know the feeling when you read or see or hear something overly erotic and you dont have time to get hard it just feels like your flacid penis is having an orgasm.
i was involved with a girl a while back that called me dady and i fucking loved it i called her my daughter etc he was as cute as a fucking 2-6 year old, unfortunatly she had the same level of maturity, and so she got manipulated by some player and is still getting fucked by him, ohwell

edit: if anyone wants her contact details just ask
No thanks, I think I'll pass this one.
Old 05-25-2009, 02:56 PM
Marquis

Send a message via Skype™ to Vox Ducis

I think those stories should be in the "you fap, you lose" thread.
Old 05-25-2009, 03:05 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent 008 View Post
No thanks, I think I'll pass this one.
up to you shes mega kinky, she lold at the one guy one cup vid and had seen the 2 girls 1 cup vid 2 years before me.
much more but i prob wouldent trust anyone here, i like to pour my heart and soul out on the internet and just be onest no embarassment and i couldent give a shit if people think i have no life its the internet why lie where else are you able to just be yourself and find people like you when you so wierd.

edit: lol just realised i missed the s lmfao
Old 05-25-2009, 05:06 PM
Regular

Quote:
Last summer I had to go on a business trip and leave my 17 year old daughter at home for a long weekend. The trip ended a day early and I walk in the front door on Saturday instead of Sunday. Coming from her room upstairs is the unmistakable sound of sex. I go in the basement get my shotgun, load it with blanks, sneak upstairs and kick in her door. I've never seen a nigga run so fast in my life. My daughter still hasn't forgiven me.
A dencent one...

Quote:
My wife gives incredible blow jobs. She's had a lot of practice. She's only fucked 5 or 6 guys, but the number of blow jobs is much higher. This might bother some guys, but I love it. Some of the most mind-blowing orgasms of my life have been while fucking her, and her telling me about her past sex life. She used to have one particular guy: She'd go over to his house and get naked. Then he'd give her a full body massage. At the end, she'd get on her knees in front of him and suck his cock and he'd shoot all over her face. Then they'd shower together, and she'd leave. They never fucked, and never went out. Sometimes I think it would be fun for her to call him up and go over for one more 'massage'. But I don't know if I'd feel the same afterward.
A better one...

Old 05-25-2009, 05:46 PM
Regular

Send a message via AIM to thoughtDOTexecute

lol, ownd
Quote:
Fatherly Blowjob
Yesterday I broke up with my girlfriend of 7 months, because we've been getting on each other's nerves a lot lately. Shortly after, she sent me a picture of her giving another guy a blowjob. I sent the picture to her father.
Old 05-25-2009, 06:08 PM
Peasant

this threads been quite an amusing read, i wonder how much of it is truth. . .
just curious, wtf is a fap?

Last edited by Dfg; 05-25-2009 at 06:26 PM.
Old 05-25-2009, 06:12 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Lightbulb Re: French Kissing My Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meguiar View Post

Fap == masturbation.
Fap is the sound produced by male masturbation. They use it in comics.

E.g. if someone hits something, creating a loud sound, you would often see *bang!*

If someone is masturbating, you would see *fap* *fap* *fap*.
Old 05-25-2009, 06:27 PM
Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meguiar View Post
accidentally edited his post.

Fap == masturbation.
Old 05-25-2009, 06:41 PM
Grander Duke

Quote:
She hates me now
I met this hot girl at a party. We went back to her apartment and shagged until passing out from exhaustion and drunkenness. I woke up a few hours later seriously hungry. She was sound asleep. So I poked around her kitchen and eventually cooked up a big pot of spaghetti and tomato sauce.

But I only ate a little. I couldn't help myself: I launched the contents of that pot onto the bed, drenching the sheets, the pillows, her, and everything else in a splattered sea of sauce and pasta. I then booked it out of there. I have no idea what she must have thought when she woke up the next morning.

I ended up eating a Big Mac on the way home.
Oh shit.
Old 05-25-2009, 07:36 PM
Fucked the FBI

Quote:
What a vampire...
My boyfriend asked me when the next time my period was going to be. I replied with "I don't know. Why?" He said, well, "I really like drinking blood, and I don't wanna hurt you, so we're gonna make this easy." Needless to say, we broke up and I now think he's stalking me.
wtf lol
Old 05-25-2009, 07:42 PM
Ugly Pile of Bones

Thanked 6,907 Times in 4,337 Posts
Thumbs Up Re: French Kissing My Mom

I wish the was back just to post it in this thread.
Old 05-25-2009, 07:51 PM
Is a motherfucking Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizier View Post
I wish the was back just to post it in this thread.

Vizier (05-25-2009)
Old 05-25-2009, 07:59 PM
Archduke

Send a message via MSN to 5024L

Quote:
I was hanging out over at my friends apartment last night and had had over a girl from the building that he was trying to hook up with. They were sitting on the couch and he got up to grab another beer. When he sat back down he must have sat on the remote to his VCR and some hardcore pornography starts playing on the TV, I mean some real nasty stuff. The girl screams and runs out the door and now won't return his phone calls.
That is hilarious, sucks to be him.

Quote:
When I was a child, my sister and I were molested by our neighbors. She was three years old. I was 5. This was back when molestation cases were usually handled lightly, as youngsters could not be counted on as reliable witnesses. The judge simply asked the neighbor family to move. Within two years, my sister, my brother and I played "doctor" every night of the week. There was no penetration, but the sex games continued for probably a year or so. I still wonder if they think about it. If it fucked them up somehow. If I contributed to my brother's womanizing, or my sister's fear of sex. I was the oldest. I was the leader. I've talked about it briefly with my brother. I apologized. I've never had the guts to bring it up to my sister.
Sounds like something a Zoklet member would do.
Old 05-25-2009, 09:12 PM

Send a message via AIM to bizarro7777

You had me at 11 years old
Old 05-26-2009, 02:00 AM
New Arrival

ok, which one of you wrote this?!

Quote:
I hate anyone that isn't white, I don't know why. I hate them so much I even post about how much I hate them on a BBS, and my username on the BBS mentions Jim Carrey and minorities. I wish all non-whites would disapear.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:36 AM
Banned

How long does it take to submit a story?
Old 05-26-2009, 02:56 AM
New Arrival

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
How long does it take to submit a story?
I submitted one the other day and it got approved in like about an hour
Old 05-26-2009, 02:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
I submitted one the other day and it got approved in like about an hour
It has to be approved...........fuck
Old 05-26-2009, 03:00 AM

Send a message via MSN to Rhino Cock 3000

I feel aroused and confused, oh my god.
Old 05-26-2009, 03:03 AM

Thumbs Up Re: French Kissing My Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
I have always had a fetish for birth. When my dog gave birth to puppies, my penis hardened as I watched, and throbbed as each one came into the world. The whole idea of these blind, dumb animals taking their first breath as their all-enclosing placenta is ripped off for their mother to eat could have brought me to orgasm by itself, but I decided to satisfy myself physically as well as mentally, then.

I unzipped my pants and threw them to my ankles, allowing my erect penis to bounce out. The now-exhausted mother dog lay flopped on the floor while her breed fought to suckle for that life giving milk. The sight made me harder still. "Too bad they're blind" I thought to myself, the idea of being able to traumatize, if that were even possible with animals, just made the impulse even more difficult to ignore, not like I wanted to.

With a swift move, I jammed my penis into the mother dog's worn out vagina, imagining the voyage each pup took through it. I slid a finger into her anus, and while it was extremely pleasurable for me, it was like bestial rape for the dog. It was clear she wanted to get me out of her, but her efforts were feeble at best due to the sheer exhaustion of birth. As she attempted to fight, I merely thrusted harder, and as my penis unloaded into her, as if I could concieve some horrific man-dog hybrid, it was one of the best orgasms I have ever had. I withdrew, and grabbed one of the puppies who was either blocked, or unable to get onto one of the teats of her mother. I basically figured I would give the puppy some more nutritious milk out of a more "special nipple." As my sperm leaked out of her mother's vagina, I forced the puppy's snout into it. It moaned feebly as it halfheartedly drank the sperm, clearly insatisfied as it choked the substance down.

I had nearly put the puppy down, when my wife walked in the door. She's relatively unattractive, with tits that gravity has taken a toll on, an ass that has long since flattened out, and a face in dire need of a lift. She was barely thirty, various hard drugs in a previous life had probably shaped her to be like this. Her dark eyes seemed to lighten in shock, as they swung over her naked husband next to a limp dog while holding a puppy up to its mother's vagina.

That night was a living hell, all for a want to satisfy myself. You would not expect a woman of her caliber to have an explosive personality inside, but she screamed at me for hours on end, threatening to not only call the police but to throw me into a mental asylum. In the end we agreed to rehab for my sexual addictions.

Fast forward five years. I never got over my addictions, merely hid them deep in a corner of my head. Despite everyone's tests and subversive, loaded questions I successfully evaded all of them and managed to live a semi-normal life. This was all interrupted when my wife became pregnant. This was the ultimate test, for both my wife and me. I secretly held no love for either wife or child, not even wishing to add my piss to the gene pool. No, I had a larger motivation at heart.

Many months later, when my wife was off maternity leave, and her trust in me had fully recuperated, it was just me and the toddler (who was a she). It was time for my addiction, long buried, to resurface with a vengeance. I grabbed all the tools I would need for the job, then I grabbed the toddler who instantly started bawling its filthy lungs out. I had planned this for almost all of the 9 months my wife was pregnant, and hopefully it would work out perfectly.

I proceeded to bind the toddler to a table, which was leveled to be level with my hips. The damn THING wouldn't shut up, so I forced its mouth shut by wrapping a few lengths of duct tape around its head a few times. I wanted it to see what was about to happen to it, so I used smaller cuts to force its eyelids open. It was of course nude by this time, and I examined its hairless, small vagina carefully, then proceeding to its anus. Not wishing to bother with a finger, I exposed my now fully erect penis and slapped it across its filthy face a few times.

At this point I could not wait any longer. All my fantasies of rape and fresh, unsoiled flesh had finally boiled to the surface. I jammed my throbbing penis into my offspring's extremely premature vagina, which made an audible ripping noise as I entered, and it seemed to bleed more with every thrust. At first, it seemed as if the sheer power of its screams would defy the strength of the duct tape holding its mouth shut, but despite its every effort it could not. The blood gushing from its vagina acted as a form of macabre lubrication, such as it was, for the subject of my rape was extremely tight as it was and not very deep, so my penis could not go all the way in, despite my every attempt to force it deeper.

Insatisfied with the toddler's excessively bleeding yet small vagina I decided to have at its asshole. I decided to go somewhat gentler this time. Due to it being bound to the table, this was a somewhat difficult task. I knelt, my blood-coated penis, still hard, dripping onto the carpet. I proceeded to insert one finger of my right hand into the puckered anus, wiggling it a bit. Then, another finger of my left hand. There, both hands were in, somewhat. Slowly, I worked more fingers in as the toddler squirmed above. Finally, I had about three fingers from each hand in - index, middle, and ring. Then came the big moment: in one fast movement, I pulled to the right and left, respectively. With a massive rip, the toddler's asshole, now bleeding excessively, was loose enough for my penis to slide into. I nearly slipped and fell, there was so much blood now on the carpet.

As I fucked its anus, watching it start becoming more and more lethargic as the realization of imminent death swept over it, I had a desire for something more. It was not enough that my penis be covered in a mixture of shit and blood. I had to have more. Fortunately I anticipated this. While I fucked its anus, I grabbed a knife and made two slices - in the form of a Christian cross - so that the skin would peel away, exposing the vital organs underneath.

I withdrew from its anus and proceeded to sink my penis into a bunch of muscle and intestine, watching the lungs expand and contract in sheer terror most toddlers do not experience. It might have been worth keeping alive, if only for the problems it would have later in life. Imagine what should be your first fuck _ "Why aren't you a virgin?" "My daddy took it from me when I was a toddler." Oh well. The thing had only a few breaths of life in it anyway, and I was about to orgasm.

I kept my nut on hold for what seemed like an eternity - then - yes! The rumble of the garage door heralded my wife's arrival. Good, because this thing was about to finally die in a pool of blood, feces, and sperm. Simultaneously, my wife walked in while I came in what seemed like gallons all over this thing's still-beating heart. She screamed at the sight of her now-dead daughter, with her father connected to her mutilated body by a thin rope of sperm.

Her scream was short-lived, however, as I extinguished her pathetic life quickly with some .45-caliber aspirin, applied directly to her head like Head-On. Hungry from all this fucking, I sank my teeth into one of her sagging, wrinkled tits, and bit it clean off. I progressed to gnaw on her other tit, munched on her arm like it was a chicken wing, I felt kind of like a member of the undead but I had a ravenous appetite only human flesh could satisfy. Shortly after eating this huge meal, however, I had a monster crap waiting in the wings, so I took the opportunity and defecated a large, brown snake all over mother and daughter's bloody, barely recognizable bodies.

I lol'd.