Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Neurons & Needles

Old 05-25-2009, 05:39 PM

Default what makes having sex with preteen girls so damaging on them?

I'm wondering (not that i do it or anything) why is it so damaging to young ones mind and lots of the time leads to drug abuse and suicide and seemingly damaged lives? is it the worlds preception of older men having sex with younger ones or the actual act it self that makes it so damaging on the young ones?
Old 05-25-2009, 05:50 PM
Count

Default Re: what makes having sex with preteen girls so damaging on them?

It's the pre-occupation with sex that detracts from normal social development. Children who spend their free time pre-occupied with sex are ignoring the critical social development they would be experiencing with their peers. Abnormal social development leads to higher rates of suicide, drug addiction, and depression.

As if you needed anybody to explain this to you, I'm sure you have experienced this rape of childhood, freak.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Zay (05-30-2009)
Old 05-26-2009, 08:22 PM
Happily Eccentric

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodhot View Post
I'm wondering (not that i do it or anything) why is it so damaging to young ones mind and lots of the time leads to drug abuse and suicide and seemingly damaged lives? is it the worlds preception of older men having sex with younger ones or the actual act it self that makes it so damaging on the young ones?
Fraud, mostly. Or if one wants to get technical, "piss-poor variable isolation as a tool to find the answer you wanted in the first place," same as the drug war.

Generally speaking, the correlates of depression, anxiety, PTSD, or a really bad hair day involve fear or aversion, absence of control over one's environment, absence of predictability of one's environment, and an utter absence of positive social affiliation.

As you may notice, none of these are specifically present or absent in "sex, lol." However, all of them are pretty well present in a shitty home environment. Pretty much, some idiot decided to convolute "my daddy raped me" into "she is not a VIR-GIIIIN!!!," ignore the fact that mommy was crying on the couch while the kid ran around digging food out of the trash caked in their own shit, ignore the fact that daddy's deciding their discarded crotch-dropping was the natural inheritor of marital duty was more or less a symptom of the home environment rather than some sort of offset, and came up with "sekhs is bad, m'kay, so wear a promise ring, which will protect against HIV better than a condom during anal."

Pretty god-damned ludicrous. But the magic word here is "variable disequivocation." You can't really get "my daddy raped me" without asking "what was your home life like."

The really funny thing is, if you'll check Ney & Wickett's '94 work, published in Child Abuse and Neglect, you'll find that sex actually makes kids a lot freaking happier - for the same home life. According to current models of stress, that presumably implies extrafamilial sexual relationships as relate to the social affiliation axis - but that data isn't recorded. All that's established is that sex, on average, makes kids happier.

Wierd, but true. Don't let D.A.R.E. get a hold of the science discourse, folks, 'cause anti-sex and anti-drug moralists specialize in junk science.

Pin down those variables.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Do some good - [url=url=http://www.egenindsamling.drk.dk/start-min-egen-indsamling/hjaelp-oestafrika/indsamling.aspx?CollectionId=1999]like[/url] the east africa campaign on facebook!!

(the poster is in no way affiliated with the campaign)

[url]http://www.pixiq.com/contributors/248[/url]
[url]http://www.righttorecord.org/[/url]
@@@ (05-26-2009), Cory (12-09-2011), crazzyass (06-07-2009), The Creator of Life (12-14-2011)
Old 05-28-2009, 06:49 PM
Baron

It's not the sex that fucks them up, it's the shit ton of "do-gooders" that descend on them. Telling them what a horrible thing it was that happened to them. These sick fucks have to blow it up into the worst thing that could ever possibly happen to a person. Then for the coup de gra they take away all your power by telling you that it was not your fault.

And these people don't do it for the girl, they do it so they can feel good about themselves. So they can brag to their friends. In reality, most of the girls who engage in the act voluntarily, enjoy it and wouldn't think much of it, except for that fact that it's been drummed into them for years that they went through a "horrible ordeal".

Replace "sex" with drinking a milkshake and these girls would be scarred for life from having drank a milkshake.

P.S. This rant comes from a firsthand expierence.
Old 05-29-2009, 07:08 PM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Linus View Post
P.S. This rant comes from a firsthand expierence.
Really? So when were you a preteen girl, benjamin? You know what firsthand experience means, right?
Old 05-29-2009, 07:10 PM
Special Kid

Grin Re: what makes having sex with preteen girls so damaging on them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
It's the pre-occupation with sex that detracts from normal social development.
Yeah this. Adults are not pre-occupied with sex at all .
Old 05-29-2009, 07:11 PM
Comfortably Numb

Its just fucking wrong
Old 05-29-2009, 07:13 PM
Special Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not That Guy View Post
Its just fucking wrong
Explain to me why the age of consent is so different in so many countries then?

Idiot.
Old 05-29-2009, 07:39 PM
Knight

I think pedophilia is wrong

and also it comes alot from what our society (not the worldwide one, the occidental society) standards for sex... and I don't think it's so bad... 12 years old is kinda young for sex... especially when I see 13 years old have it... I say 15 and higher is good.
Old 05-29-2009, 07:40 PM
Special Kid

Roll Eyes Re: what makes having sex with preteen girls so damaging on them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameraca View Post
Why?
Old 05-29-2009, 07:54 PM
Regular

The only time it's damaging is if they are forced to leave their comfort zone. And as someone else said it's not the sex that damages them, but the tons of people telling them it was wrong.

I just think that if a preteen girl went to an older man for sex and she wasn't forced to do anything she didn't want to do, she would turn out fine if she learned to ignore people telling her what she did was wrong, and that she was a victim.

I've always wondered why there is a double standard for this though. Like if a 12 year old boy has sex with his hot teacher, people just say: "Nice.... lucky bastard..."

But if it's a 12yo girl and a male teacher, people are like: "RAEP!!!!!! MOLESTATION!!! SHE MUST BE TEH MENTALLY HURT!!!"
Old 05-29-2009, 09:56 PM
Marquis

In my experience it seems like the problem isn't the sex itself, it's dealing with the social trappings that surround sexuality. We all know that objectively, sex is just sex, and on a strictly visceral level it oughtn't have any other subtext than that. However we live in a society that makes it so much more than that, a society that simultaneously infantalizes and sexualizes pubescent kids, and layers all of these unnecessary stigmas and constructs around sexuality, making it hard for young girls to cope. Without going into really specific detail, I think that basically our society encourages young people, girls especially, to pursue sexual, adult relationships, but at the same time fosters an inability to cope with those relationships. It's the same as our binge-and-starve mentality about food: there is an incredible amount of pressure to be thin and in good physical shape, but at the same time we are constantly barraged with messages about how delicious fast food is, how you need to eat it. As far as I'm concerned it's not having sex at a young age that is detrimental to young girls, it's being pulled in two opposing directions before they have the coping skills to deal with it; it's having to wade through a sea of stigmas and social nuances before you've learned how to swim, you know?

Last edited by Silverfuck; 05-29-2009 at 09:58 PM.
crazzyass (06-07-2009)
Old 05-30-2009, 04:52 AM
Happily Eccentric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceephax View Post
Because they're essentially purverts who think they're terrorists
...and with the way of the bomb and the gun, we will end heterosexual colonialism.

Incidentally, silver, your sigtext is, probably by accident, a fucking epic contribution to this thread. Speaking of threads, and hijacking them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfuck View Post
In my experience it seems like the problem isn't the sex itself, it's dealing with the social trappings that surround sexuality. We all know that objectively, sex is just sex, and on a strictly visceral level it oughtn't have any other subtext than that. However we live in a society that makes it so much more than that, a society that simultaneously infantalizes and sexualizes pubescent kids...
It probably goes well beyond what you've outlined; we could spend nine hours discussing the word "slut" and its geohistorical implications, and still just be starting...

...but, I'm curious... what are your ideas on, well... devolving this state of affairs? I'm wondering not so much for the kidsex (hell, "peer values on human sexuality" is an oft-forgotten influence)... but because I'm pretty sure that the less profoundly and derangedly neurotic society is as a whole, the less detrimental human civilization will be towards its members, most likely, in degrees that I cannot state in words. You've described the problem fairly perfectly - using violence to demand conformity to a direct and unsolveable contradiction is a great way to raise anxiety - but how might anxieties be devolved?

Well... besides teasing men for being afraid to do something they enjoy on the off chance that someone might think it's gay, that is.

But on the broader picture... any ideas for the mass unraveling of the gross toxicity of the neurotic culture? I've got a few ideas, but I'm always looking for better ones...

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Do some good - [url=url=http://www.egenindsamling.drk.dk/start-min-egen-indsamling/hjaelp-oestafrika/indsamling.aspx?CollectionId=1999]like[/url] the east africa campaign on facebook!!

Old 05-30-2009, 04:56 AM
Grander Duke

Thanked 1,014 Times in 722 Posts

damaging there pussys
Old 05-30-2009, 04:57 AM

Back to Anontalk and it is damaging due to the fact they arent emotionally ready yet.
Old 05-30-2009, 07:02 AM
Happily Eccentric

Dear Mootfag.

Did you ever wonder exactly why the scientology raids where you learned about 4chan consisted of a bunch of people wearing the mask of epic fail?

As you think about the question, stfu & lurk moar.

Thanks,
- the management.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Old 06-01-2009, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameraca View Post

and also it comes alot from what our society (not the worldwide one, the occidental society) standards for sex... and I don't think it's so bad... 12 years old is kinda young for sex... especially when I see 13 years old have it... I say 15 and higher is good.
im having sex with a 14 year old girl. And thats legal in my country
Quote:
In my experience it seems like the problem isn't the sex itself, it's dealing with the social trappings that surround sexuality. We all know that objectively, sex is just sex, and on a strictly visceral level it oughtn't have any other subtext than that. However we live in a society that makes it so much more than that, a society that simultaneously infantalizes and sexualizes pubescent kids, and layers all of these unnecessary stigmas and constructs around sexuality, making it hard for young girls to cope. Without going into really specific detail, I think that basically our society encourages young people, girls especially, to pursue sexual, adult relationships, but at the same time fosters an inability to cope with those relationships. It's the same as our binge-and-starve mentality about food: there is an incredible amount of pressure to be thin and in good physical shape, but at the same time we are constantly barraged with messages about how delicious fast food is, how you need to eat it. As far as I'm concerned it's not having sex at a young age that is detrimental to young girls, it's being pulled in two opposing directions before they have the coping skills to deal with it; it's having to wade through a sea of stigmas and social nuances before you've learned how to swim, you know?
I'd sure like to fuck ur preteen ass!
Old 06-01-2009, 07:13 PM
Marquis

Quote:

I'd sure like to fuck ur preteen ass!
I'm too old for you.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:14 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 1,720 Times in 1,059 Posts
Lightbulb Re: what makes having sex with preteen girls so damaging on them?

Quote:
In my experience
Old 06-01-2009, 08:21 PM
Regular

this thread turned me on the i clicked it and read it and it depressed me, you have to be very carefull but it can and should be done right.
i m gonna go fap to cp now
Old 06-01-2009, 10:20 PM

Quote:
I'm too old for you.
Too old? i was fucking way older woman even when i was younger. To tell you the truth i was fucking dem up down and all da fuck around. I've never fucked a younger girl in my life not even the same age. Its more like ur to young for me.
Old 06-01-2009, 10:22 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 1,720 Times in 1,059 Posts
Mad Re: what makes having sex with preteen girls so damaging on them?

Quote:
Too old? i was fucking way older woman even when i was younger. To tell you the truth i was fucking dem up down and all da fuck around. I've never fucked a younger girl in my life not even the same age. Its more like ur to young for me.
STFU acolyte.
Old 06-06-2009, 12:29 PM

http://tiny.cc/50vxt
Old 06-07-2009, 01:48 AM
Regular

Send a message via AIM to nuclearrabbit Send a message via MSN to nuclearrabbit Send a message via Skype™ to nuclearrabbit
Grin Re: what makes having sex with preteen girls so damaging on them?

Who cares. I'll still do it.
Old 06-07-2009, 02:06 AM
Duke

Quote:
Who the fuck is this?

They aren't amusing me, thus I won't tolerate their trolling.
Old 06-07-2009, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeAsh View Post
Who the fuck is this?

They aren't amusing me, thus I won't tolerate their trolling.
IM NOT FUCKING TROLLING THATS 100% true. ITS A FACT.
Old 06-07-2009, 06:57 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearrabbit View Post
Who cares. I'll still do it.
More like Mr. Slippery Fist
Old 06-07-2009, 07:36 AM
Marquis

DRUGS ARE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!111one!!11

I love these sort of people. My best mate is exactly the same.

But what i love about them, is they think legal drugs are perfectly fine, but illegal drugs arent.(yes im gonna rant about drugs for a bit). I remember when i was young, before i had the internetz, i thought drugs were all wrong. I tried marijuana for the first time(peer pressure, but not really, the opportunity presented itself and i accepted) and i was fuckin amazed. The first thing i thought was "my mums gonna rip my fuckin head off if she finds out", second thing was "fuck yeh why didnt i try this shit sooner". Then i sort of ran out of money, got my life back on track, had a few bumps, and ended up where i am now. Coke was always one of those things i wanted to try, but i dunno why. So i asked a mate at work(he got fired for stealing or some bs like that) if he could get coke, he changed to subject to crack straight away. A few months later he finally delivered and wow is all i could say. It was like the best experience(my first time) i'd ever had, not to mention i was having an awesome day to start with, and it was sort of unexpected. I wish it wasnt so good, gonna be hard to give it up for the next 2 months whilst i save for a holiday.....i'll find a way.....

Related to sex - people will think it's bad, wrong, immoral, etc UNTIL they actually have sex. These people that say it's wrong will never have sex, never watch porn, never realize their the problem. Pedophiles are wrong because their taking advantage of the kiddies, but if the kids want it that badly, then i guess they can have it. One of my mates sisters lost hers at 13 to an older guy(like 16-17 i think), his mum lost hers even younger. Sex is normal, it's natural, and the people who complain about it are probably little fucking faggots anyway.

Oh yeh, kiddies have weak minds. Their parents have brainwashed them because their government told them so. Want to fuck little kiddies? Get into power, convince the parents it is moraly right to fuck a 13y/o kiddie and tell them that it is moraly wrong to not let you.

Fucking with peoples heads is fun.

Meh......./rant

Last edited by Irukanji; 06-07-2009 at 07:44 AM.
v0x (06-10-2009)
Old 06-08-2009, 04:30 PM
Baron

wolfy is right ^^
Irukanji (12-11-2011)
Old 06-08-2009, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukem View Post
lol@phrasingblooper
Old 06-08-2009, 04:47 PM
Duke

If they wanna have sex, let em, but don't force it.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Baron

Send a message via MSN to 13579

I think Joe and Silverfuck just renewed my faith in humanity (For a short time, anyways).

Gotta go to class now though, going to finish reading when I get back. Good to know there's still people who can think rationally and logically.
Old 12-08-2011, 12:41 PM
Mud Farmer

Send a message via Yahoo to midnight Send a message via Skype™ to midnight

i see absolutely nothing wrong with having sex with a younger person as long as its consensual i know this is unpopular opinion but im willing to stand up for my rights and speak my mind when i want to im 34yrs old and will not fear my government.
JoePedo (12-12-2011)
Old 12-08-2011, 12:49 PM
Archduke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toothlessjoe View Post
Yeah this. Adults are not pre-occupied with sex at all .
Are you retarded? His point was that CHILDREN aren't pre-occupied with sex, normally, so when a child becomes pre-occupied with sex due to an adult influence, his or her development will differ from normal children who are not pre-occupied with sex.

Anyone with a resemblance of intelligence can figure out that sex with kids is not harmful in and of itself providing the sex is consensual. However, we DO live in a society where it is heavily taboo and as such THAT WILL HARM THE KID; Child fuckers need to accept and respect this. It is NOT the same as drug users getting high even though it's taboo; they're just doing something to themselves. Child fuckers are damaging another human being when they fuck children. If you want to fuck children, you need to change the society in which we live to recognize child fucking as something that is not taboo before you do it, because otherwise it WILL damage the child. You can't just push the responsibility onto the rest of society, because the child is still being hurt; that's the point. A childs wellbeing is more important than your sexual needs, and if you have any moral integrity you will agree with this. Change society -> Then fuck kids, if THEY WANT TO; which you'll probably find that they won't, because children aren't usually sexually attracted to creepy adults, but if you can find one that is, in a society in which pedophilia is accepted, then have at it. Until then, stay the fuck away from children.

Last edited by i poop in your cereal; 12-08-2011 at 12:55 PM.
Old 12-08-2011, 01:09 PM
LongDickHipHopPerfection

Thanked 4,163 Times in 2,412 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight View Post
i see absolutely nothing wrong with having sex with a younger person as long as its consensual i know this is unpopular opinion but im willing to stand up for my rights and speak my mind when i want to im 34yrs old and will not fear my government.
way to resurrect a year old thread. Congrats.
Old 12-08-2011, 08:03 PM
Serf

not all girls abused end up a hot mess.. but some do..i dated a stripper from PA who;s uncle was really her dad and vice versa dad was the perv he diddled her poozle at 9 yrs old...and momma was not around ..
]
.she eventually got a job at the local ballet she was dancing...and where i met her ,,,well it was fun ..for about a minute.her job is to take money from men and strip and grind..yeah i was in love...i realized she was gonna need space..so i cleared out the spare room for her stuff and we were all good ...love hah ahh

but she was confused ...not gonna date a customer..hoin...aint her thang/
she dissapeared and came back saying she fell and got hurt and stayed with a gf a few days..cell died no way to call...so i am glad shes ok but fall?? lies all lies she wa cheatin yup..
she says well i have issues i fell and i didnt really do anything wrong..(she admits ltr kissing him as friends)...i say hon ya got hurt when ya fell....yes it was when you fell from heaven...that you got hurt..(awww she purrs) thats when you got hurt .. by banging every guy on the whore tree on the way down..hurt much? cuz ya look like ya fell on yer face too..
ugly ho...

we split up..yrs go by....she has a few kids w/some dude and i know she drinks a lil..she didnt end up a real hot mess..coulda been a prostitute...never her thing was she took money for stripping ok.. but not for fucking ...it was free . so we date a few times

then outta blue sky....her ma offed herself o/d on pills ..she goes batshit nuts... she just left babydaddy with the girls... and split like her mom did at 3 their age? 3 uhhuh. i joked the dad and uncle could be father of 1 each...hahah oops .

now i hear shes down south dancin and .it coudnt never happen..thats sick im the one who tries to say theres a pattern...im nuts she wouldnt do that the kids are safe..they wont be hurt b its ok.. she isnt trying to act like her mommy did.. and daddy wont hurt his kiddies...uncle will make sure..hes a nice guy so yeah

heard she is takin oxys but wont be like her ma she isnt gonna be like her ever

heard she got on oxy....i cant wait the irony is just too much....so wrong...

Last edited by dantheman72; 12-08-2011 at 08:16 PM.
The Greek (12-08-2011)
Old 12-08-2011, 09:20 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantheman72 View Post
not all girls abused end up a hot mess.. but some do..i dated a stripper from PA who;s uncle was really her dad and vice versa dad was the perv he diddled her poozle at 9 yrs old...and momma was not around ..
]
.she eventually got a job at the local ballet she was dancing...and where i met her ,,,well it was fun ..for about a minute.her job is to take money from men and strip and grind..yeah i was in love...i realized she was gonna need space..so i cleared out the spare room for her stuff and we were all good ...love hah ahh

she dissapeared and came back saying she fell and got hurt and stayed with a gf a few days..cell died no way to call...so i am glad shes ok but fall?? lies all lies she wa cheatin yup..
she says well i have issues i fell and i didnt really do anything wrong..(she admits ltr kissing him as friends)...i say hon ya got hurt when ya fell....yes it was when you fell from heaven...that you got hurt..(awww she purrs) thats when you got hurt .. by banging every guy on the whore tree on the way down..hurt much? cuz ya look like ya fell on yer face too..
ugly ho...

we split up..yrs go by....she has a few kids w/some dude and i know she drinks a lil..she didnt end up a real hot mess..coulda been a prostitute...never her thing was she took money for stripping ok.. but not for fucking ...it was free . so we date a few times

then outta blue sky....her ma offed herself o/d on pills ..she goes batshit nuts... she just left babydaddy with the girls... and split like her mom did at 3 their age? 3 uhhuh. i joked the dad and uncle could be father of 1 each...hahah oops .

now i hear shes down south dancin and .it coudnt never happen..thats sick im the one who tries to say theres a pattern...im nuts she wouldnt do that the kids are safe..they wont be hurt b its ok.. she isnt trying to act like her mommy did.. and daddy wont hurt his kiddies...uncle will make sure..hes a nice guy so yeah

You are fucking retarded.

Read your post that I just quoted, then proceed to off yourself. If you don't want your family to have grief about you commiting suicide (but with the way you talk, who the fuck would care?), cut the power to your home, leave your front door open, and stab yourself at an awkward angle with a kitchen knife. It will look like a home invasion.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:23 PM
-Insert Easter Egg Here-

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantheman72 View Post
]

ugly ho...

I.... lolled.... at this... post... and... its inappropriate use... of story telling... conventions... grammar and ... punctuation...
Old 12-08-2011, 09:30 PM
Banned

you are one sick fuck
Old 12-08-2011, 09:31 PM
Serf

Roll Eyes Re: what makes having sex with preteen girls so damaging on them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderDownUnder View Post
You are fucking retarded.

Read your post that I just quoted, then proceed to off yourself. If you don't want your family to have grief about you commiting suicide (but with the way you talk, who the fuck would care?), cut the power to your home, leave your front door open, and stab yourself at an awkward angle with a kitchen knife. It will look like a home invasion.
im not her duh i dated her and was attributing her to her mother as being alike.....she is in denial. a mess and i knew better than to take her springer show baggage,,,,i knew...but i wanted to fuck a stripper and do lines of meth off her ass...and she let me and gave me money i was pimpin but love fucked my brain up...she is a sure bet to o/d and its a case of alll like her daddy diddled thr poozle...dont fuck wit kids..if ya wanna joke go fuck you