Go Back   Zoklet.net > Hobbies > Bad Ideas

Old 01-31-2010, 01:52 AM
Banned

Thanked 3,522 Times in 2,599 Posts
Default Re: here's how to how to steal home depot blind

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScumBag View Post
OMFG.!.

This is so fuck’n ironic. After all the other bull shit you have posted in the first Shoplifting T & T.
Of course you did post those well after June 18 ‘09.
Did your morals change in that time?
You know sometimes dude you need to get off that fence and just be yourself.
Is it a law abiding K-Mart Loss Prevention Associate or someone who has masterminded midnight burglaries through the back doors of business.

Maybe if you would stop playing with those Sock Puppets you would have more creditable integrity.

Sorry dude - I just read that and blew my wad. Nutt’n personal...
...Well OK - maybe a little personal.!.
It was sarcasm.
Old 01-31-2010, 04:46 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SpectraL View Post
It was sarcasm.
Further derailing a thread with your shitty jokes, and then having to explain said shitty joke.

You're my favorite mod.

... Oh, that was my sarcasm there.

It might be advantageous to attach a magnet to your specified product, leave it on the floor, move down a ways and then run back over the product with the cart. If it's elevated sufficiently it could just clip right up to a magnet on the bottom of the cart. Less time of you reaching under the cart and less time an LP could spot you.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:20 PM
Regular

BETTER FUCKING YET!!!11! Ok change out the plates on a large van with another van of the same model and color, now drive by home depot, throw a 3000$ lawn mower in the back, either sell it for parts OR pick up a mexican hanging near the parking lot and make him your bitch, pimp him out as a grasscutter to some white people for like 15$ a lawn cutting, pay him 3, ???? PROFIT!!!111!!!
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
toker420 (01-31-2010)
Old 01-31-2010, 05:16 PM
Regular

Cool Re: here's how to how to steal home depot blind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuck This Shit View Post
BETTER FUCKING YET!!!11! Ok change out the plates on a large van with another van of the same model and color, now drive by home depot, throw a 3000$ lawn mower in the back, either sell it for parts OR pick up a mexican hanging near the parking lot and make him your bitch, pimp him out as a grasscutter to some white people for like 15$ a lawn cutting, pay him 3, ???? PROFIT!!!111!!!
So Einstein how did you cut the chain that is wrapped around that mower and the other 15 sitting out front.

Or are you going to say fuck it and pull all of them down the road behind your Mexican love van.?.

Your going to make one hell of a criminal one day Boy. Just keep on eating those retard sandwiches.
Old 01-31-2010, 05:33 PM
Duke

Quote:
I worked loss prevention at a large department store for over five years, and I can tell you that the second I saw him through my binoculars up in roof sticking a piece of merchandise to the cart with a magnet, I'd be giving him a nice big headlock and some nice shiny Smith & Wesson handcuffs out in the parking lot soon after, squawk or no squawk. Don't listen to this guy. He's a terrible amateur.
http://consumerist.com/2007/06/home-...oplifters.html
Old 01-31-2010, 05:36 PM
Knight

Send a message via ICQ to Dave Send a message via AIM to Dave Send a message via MSN to Dave Send a message via Yahoo to Dave Send a message via Skype™ to Dave

Not bad idea however this idea is 4 months old, why the fuck was this thread bumped? Some idiots are even quoting 3 month old posts...
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
Old 01-31-2010, 06:01 PM
Archduke

Quote:
I worked loss prevention at a large department store for over five years, and I can tell you that the second I saw him through my binoculars up in roof sticking a piece of merchandise to the cart with a magnet, I'd be giving him a nice big headlock and some nice shiny Smith & Wesson handcuffs out in the parking lot soon after, squawk or no squawk. Don't listen to this guy. He's a terrible amateur.
Whoa -Spictral? You've had a job at, Home Depot? You're like the fucking pro at everything.
Old 01-31-2010, 06:08 PM
Banned

Thanked 3,522 Times in 2,599 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by L33tz View Post
Those employees signed the paperwork at start of employment AGREEING to not apprehend shoplifters... but then they went RIGHT OUT and forgot about it, and broke the agreement they had with the store. Every one of those employees will now have to attend court on the shoplifting arrest, will probably request pay for court-time spent, will have to testify, may now be at risk of retaliation from the lifters, could later sue the store for providing an unsafe environment... the list goes on and on.

Store employees are NOT SUPPOSED to apprehend shoplifters. Do you think the cost of a chainsaw and a few other pieces of hardware is going to surpass the cost of 4 employees having to attend court, the legal liability to the store on false arrest cases, and the emotional stress on behalf of the employees the store may indeed have had to pay out on before? Catching shoplifters is a job for LP, NOT the store staff. If the store was worried about the loss of the chainsaw and the other stuff, they would have hired 4 more LP officers to patrol the store. They SPECIFICALLY told the employees NOT to apprehend shoplifters, and yet they went ahead and did it anyways. The fact that they thought they were "helping" is totally beside the point, and completely outside the scope of the store's Big Picture.

These guys like Home Depot make a HELL of a lot of money, and they don't do it by not weighing the losses against the returns. Working LP for almost 6 years, it always bugged the shit out of me to no end to see store employees try to play the hero. They've fucked up more good arrests than I can count. If they had of let me handle it, I would have had the lifter bagged, tagged and stir-fried... but because the employees themselves intervened before I could, they fucked up the entire case.

p.s. bumping old threads are FINE... as long as they bring new discussion to the thread. Stop whining about thread bumps by taking the thread off-topic, because I get real pissed when people do that.
Old 01-31-2010, 07:27 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScumBag View Post
So Einstein how did you cut the chain that is wrapped around that mower and the other 15 sitting out front.

Or are you going to say fuck it and pull all of them down the road behind your Mexican love van.?.

Your going to make one hell of a criminal one day Boy. Just keep on eating those retard sandwiches.
thermite duh
Old 04-20-2013, 12:12 PM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
as far as using "swim" it's better than nothing.
only idiots dont cover their tracks.
Only idiots stand by an argument for which they have no objective facts. Go check out the law library kiddo. Obviously you're gonna want to look for a set precedent rather than legislation that would overlook this type of thing.

There's a reason no one does it.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:11 AM
Archduke

This is an old thread you just bumped.

But I read and don't understand...does the lifter take the whole cart home with them?...

Quote:
now stick this magnetic head "that is about 18-24'' long" under the metal cart. watch out these magnets are strong.
Quote:
now go home and pry the magnets out of it.
if your HD dosent have one just get some large magnets from a craft store or whatever.
Old 04-21-2013, 01:59 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBTlauien View Post
But I read and don't understand...does the lifter take the whole cart home with them?...
Naah, take it to a metal recycling plant or scrap metal buyer or whatever they're called and sell it.

Kinda like these guys, but for your local area www.sarecycling.com/