Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-22-2009, 02:04 PM
EliCash EliCash is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Railing Vyvanse, I Know it isn't Better.

Let me start off by saying I know damn well that railing Vyvanse will not increase it's effects like railing Adderal would. My question is would snorting Vyvanse simply waste the drug, or would the lisdexamfetamine still enter your system through the nose then make its way to your liver and work in the identical fashion to an oral dosage. So? What's the verdict?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-22-2009, 02:35 PM
AC&C AC&C is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: America's hat.
Thanks: 10
Thanked 21 Times in 16 Posts
Default Re: Railing Vyvanse, I Know it isn't Better.

Snorting vyvanse will get it into your system, although I don't doubt it'll be much faster than just eating it. What doesn't get absorbed by the mucous membranes in your nose will simply drip down and into your stomach. So while it wouldn't be wasted, it probably wouldn't be worth the effort.

I think you'd be better off to dissolving it under your tongue, or plugging it.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-22-2009, 02:39 PM
EliCash EliCash is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Railing Vyvanse, I Know it isn't Better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC&C View Post
Snorting vyvanse will get it into your system, although I don't doubt it'll be much faster than just eating it. What doesn't get absorbed by the mucous membranes in your nose will simply drip down and into your stomach. So while it wouldn't be wasted, it probably wouldn't be worth the effort.

I think you'd be better off to dissolving it under your tongue, or plugging it.
The effort? Vyvanse comes in powder form, it takes less than 5 seconds to pull the blue end off the white end of the capsule and then BOOM you got a pile of powder. And as I said, I know that it isn't going to do shit as far as the effects, just wanted to know if it was a total waste or not.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-22-2009, 03:05 PM
AC&C AC&C is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: America's hat.
Thanks: 10
Thanked 21 Times in 16 Posts
Default Re: Railing Vyvanse, I Know it isn't Better.

It's not a total waste, but I wouldn't recommend it. However, if you want to get more out of your pills, you should look into the hydrolysis of lisdexamfetamine to dextroamphetamine using trypsin. But you should ask this in flasks and beakers... they'd probably be interested in this.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-22-2009, 03:17 PM
EliCash EliCash is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Railing Vyvanse, I Know it isn't Better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC&C View Post
It's not a total waste, but I wouldn't recommend it. However, if you want to get more out of your pills, you should look into the hydrolysis of lisdexamfetamine to dextroamphetamine using trypsin. But you should ask this in flasks and beakers... they'd probably be interested in this.
I've looked into the hydrolysis a bit already, I'm not too interested in going through the process though, I take my Vyvanse mostly as prescribed but on occasion I'll pop 2 and have a nice speedy day. The curiosity about railing them was simply because I have been looking for a replacement substance to snort, it's like a smoker chewing on a toothpick, if I can rail my Vyvanse and it works the same way as it would orally then I have the satisfaction of snorting something(I know it sounds stupid) without the effects of whatever addictive drug it is replacing.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-22-2009, 04:29 PM
AC&C AC&C is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: America's hat.
Thanks: 10
Thanked 21 Times in 16 Posts
Default Re: Railing Vyvanse, I Know it isn't Better.

I know what you mean. I sometimes crave snorting something just for the sake of it.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-22-2009, 06:02 PM
T.K. Baha's Avatar
T.K. Baha T.K. Baha is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: America
Thanks: 1,290
Thanked 805 Times in 591 Posts
Default Re: Railing Vyvanse, I Know it isn't Better.

Damn kids.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-22-2009, 07:57 PM
Rizzo in a box's Avatar
Rizzo in a box Rizzo in a box is offline
Maud'Dib
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Love
Thanks: 702
Thanked 1,504 Times in 995 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Rizzo in a box Send a message via MSN to Rizzo in a box
Default Re: Railing Vyvanse, I Know it isn't Better.

Just eat a bunch. It's as good/if not better than dexamp.

just need maor
__________________
"How doth the little crocodile
Improve his shining tail,
And pour the waters of the Nile
On every golden scale! ..."
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-22-2009, 08:12 PM
jator jator is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 91
Thanked 136 Times in 87 Posts
Default Re: Railing Vyvanse, I Know it isn't Better.

Rizzo would eat 5 of them. Do it.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Rizzo in a box (06-22-2009)
  #10  
Old 06-22-2009, 09:10 PM
Rizzo in a box's Avatar
Rizzo in a box Rizzo in a box is offline
Maud'Dib
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Love
Thanks: 702
Thanked 1,504 Times in 995 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Rizzo in a box Send a message via MSN to Rizzo in a box
Thumbs Up Re: Railing Vyvanse, I Know it isn't Better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jator View Post
Rizzo would eat 5 of them. Do it.
and then shoot up heroin

good times man
__________________
"How doth the little crocodile
Improve his shining tail,
And pour the waters of the Nile
On every golden scale! ..."
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-22-2009, 09:21 PM
Hydroponichronic Hydroponichronic is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jacked In, Matrix
Thanks: 1,367
Thanked 1,245 Times in 851 Posts
Default Re: Railing Vyvanse, I Know it isn't Better.

Man, the kids these days...

What ever happened to just lysing the amide? Fuck, some pure d-amp is some good shit, and relatively easily prepp'd from vyvy. Someone needs to write an idiot-proofed amide lysis and extraction of amines. That would show 'em.
__________________
Definition of your species is not as clear-cut as you might have thought...
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-22-2009, 10:35 PM
AC&C AC&C is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: America's hat.
Thanks: 10
Thanked 21 Times in 16 Posts
Default Re: Railing Vyvanse, I Know it isn't Better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroponichronic View Post
Someone needs to write an idiot-proofed amide lysis and extraction of amines.
Go for it. That's why the Totsepedia exists.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-22-2009, 11:47 PM
Rizzo in a box's Avatar
Rizzo in a box Rizzo in a box is offline
Maud'Dib
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Love
Thanks: 702
Thanked 1,504 Times in 995 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Rizzo in a box Send a message via MSN to Rizzo in a box
Default Re: Railing Vyvanse, I Know it isn't Better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC&C View Post
Go for it. That's why the Totsepedia exists.
fkk that, I'll put that shit in Dose.

and yes I am back at work on it. frenziedly.
__________________
"How doth the little crocodile
Improve his shining tail,
And pour the waters of the Nile
On every golden scale! ..."
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-23-2009, 06:09 AM
jator jator is offline
Baron
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 91
Thanked 136 Times in 87 Posts
Default Re: Railing Vyvanse, I Know it isn't Better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizzo in a box View Post
and then shoot up heroin

good times man
Oh ya, you coming down here any time soon?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-02-2011, 09:35 PM
debo debo is offline
New Arrival
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Railing Vyvanse, I Know it isn't Better.

My understanding is that there's some way the Vyvanse is made that makes it ONLY effective if it's consumed IN YOUR DIGESTIVE TRACT.... Something about the way it breaks down; the active drug must separate from the amino acid (Lysine) in your stomach/intestines.... Of course, this could all be a ploy by the company to prevent it from being abused by being snorted, but if it's true it would mean that it doesn't work at all if you snort it.

Did you try railing? Did it seem to work or not? I totally understand the desire to just snort something -- regardless of whether it's gonna work, work better, or not work at all....
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-03-2011, 12:30 PM
LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry's Avatar
LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry is offline
Significantly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texas
Thanks: 1,710
Thanked 1,837 Times in 1,409 Posts
Send a message via AIM to LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry
Default Re: Railing Vyvanse, I Know it isn't Better.

It's not only that it "isn't better", it simply will not work. If you already know this, why are you asking the question. Lisdexamfetamine is not active on its own. It is a prodrug to dextroamphetamine. The lysine must be stripped off by your stomach acids, which turns it into the active drug dextroamphetamine. I'm sure there are plenty of ways to strip off the lysine without utilizing your stomach acids, by imitating the PH of your stomach with some sort of acidic... well, acid, and I believe somebody on Zoklet posted some way to do this with citric acid or something similar a while back, but if you just straight up snort Vyvanse, you are wasting it.
__________________
Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-03-2011, 12:31 PM
LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry's Avatar
LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry is offline
Significantly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texas
Thanks: 1,710
Thanked 1,837 Times in 1,409 Posts
Send a message via AIM to LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry
Default Re: Railing Vyvanse, I Know it isn't Better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by debo View Post
Did you try railing? Did it seem to work or not? I totally understand the desire to just snort something -- regardless of whether it's gonna work, work better, or not work at all....
Um, what? You do? That makes you a fucking moron, as far as I see it. There is no reason to snort something if it's not going to work at all; that is just stupid.
__________________
Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-03-2011, 12:35 PM
LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry's Avatar
LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry is offline
Significantly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texas
Thanks: 1,710
Thanked 1,837 Times in 1,409 Posts
Send a message via AIM to LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry
Default Re: Railing Vyvanse, I Know it isn't Better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroponichronic View Post
Man, the kids these days...

What ever happened to just lysing the amide? Fuck, some pure d-amp is some good shit, and relatively easily prepp'd from vyvy. Someone needs to write an idiot-proofed amide lysis and extraction of amines. That would show 'em.
This. I would've loved to be able to get some pure dexamp when I had my Vyvanse prescription. In fact, maybe I should see if I can get it re-prescribed. I wonder how easy that would be if I haven't been prescribed it for over a year... I was prescribed it in my DJJ program after I turned 18, and I had it until I got out of my program, when I left with the remaining amount of my bottle of 70mg Vyvanse and also had a refill that I got after that ran out, but I never got an appointment with a psychiatrist after that. Never seen one after getting out of that program at all, actually. Would it be easy to get it re-prescribed, since I was already prescribed it before... or would the fact that I was prescribed it while in a substance abuse DJJ program affect me being able to use that to get it prescribed again?
__________________
Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-04-2011, 04:44 AM
The Duke's Avatar
The Duke The Duke is offline
The Motherfucking Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: ۩۩۩۩
Thanks: 651
Thanked 871 Times in 634 Posts
Default Re: Railing Vyvanse, I Know it isn't Better.

What's DJJ?
__________________
-Selah
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-04-2011, 05:02 AM
LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry's Avatar
LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry is offline
Significantly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texas
Thanks: 1,710
Thanked 1,837 Times in 1,409 Posts
Send a message via AIM to LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry
Default Re: Railing Vyvanse, I Know it isn't Better.

The Department of Juvenile Justice.

Why didn't you just Google it..? It's literally the first result.. I don't get why people ask simple questions like that when it takes 2 seconds to type it into Google.
__________________
Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 04-04-2011, 05:10 AM
Mashleshmash's Avatar
Mashleshmash Mashleshmash is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 610
Thanked 706 Times in 529 Posts
Default Re: Railing Vyvanse, I Know it isn't Better.

Because he's The Duke and he can ask questions no matter how relevant they may seem.
__________________
Twenty numbers went walking and Tree survived.
Reply With Quote
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
The Duke (04-04-2011)
  #22  
Old 04-04-2011, 05:13 AM
The Duke's Avatar
The Duke The Duke is offline
The Motherfucking Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: ۩۩۩۩
Thanks: 651
Thanked 871 Times in 634 Posts
Default Re: Railing Vyvanse, I Know it isn't Better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashleshmash View Post
Because he's The Duke and he can ask questions no matter how relevant they may seem.
This.
__________________
-Selah
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-04-2011, 05:15 AM
Mashleshmash's Avatar
Mashleshmash Mashleshmash is offline
Slightly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 610
Thanked 706 Times in 529 Posts
Default Re: Railing Vyvanse, I Know it isn't Better.

I got yo back, blue.
__________________
Twenty numbers went walking and Tree survived.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-04-2011, 05:16 AM
Hydroponichronic Hydroponichronic is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jacked In, Matrix
Thanks: 1,367
Thanked 1,245 Times in 851 Posts
Default Re: Railing Vyvanse, I Know it isn't Better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry View Post
It's not only that it "isn't better", it simply will not work. If you already know this, why are you asking the question. Lisdexamfetamine is not active on its own. It is a prodrug to dextroamphetamine. The lysine must be stripped off by your stomach acids, which turns it into the active drug dextroamphetamine. I'm sure there are plenty of ways to strip off the lysine without utilizing your stomach acids, by imitating the PH of your stomach with some sort of acidic... well, acid, and I believe somebody on Zoklet posted some way to do this with citric acid or something similar a while back, but if you just straight up snort Vyvanse, you are wasting it.
__________________
Definition of your species is not as clear-cut as you might have thought...
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-04-2011, 05:19 AM
LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry's Avatar
LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry is offline
Significantly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texas
Thanks: 1,710
Thanked 1,837 Times in 1,409 Posts
Send a message via AIM to LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry
Default Re: Railing Vyvanse, I Know it isn't Better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroponichronic View Post
It was actually the post above mine that revived the topic. I didn't even notice it was such an old topic; I just saw the post above mine, which is from like two days ago.

I had to approve that post too, but I didn't realize it was made in such an old topic when I saw it in my moderated posts queue. WTF, why do New Arrivals do that so much more often than other people? The last post in the topic before his was literally almost two years beforehand.
__________________
Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-04-2011, 05:31 AM
ilovechronic ilovechronic is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 734
Thanked 513 Times in 394 Posts
Default Re: Railing Vyvanse, I Know it isn't Better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry View Post
It's not only that it "isn't better", it simply will not work. If you already know this, why are you asking the question. Lisdexamfetamine is not active on its own. It is a prodrug to dextroamphetamine. The lysine must be stripped off by your stomach acids, which turns it into the active drug dextroamphetamine. I'm sure there are plenty of ways to strip off the lysine without utilizing your stomach acids, by imitating the PH of your stomach with some sort of acidic... well, acid, and I believe somebody on Zoklet posted some way to do this with citric acid or something similar a while back, but if you just straight up snort Vyvanse, you are wasting it.
Sure it will work but not because you insulfated it but because it drips down your throat into the gut.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-04-2011, 05:41 AM
LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry's Avatar
LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry is offline
Significantly Grander Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texas
Thanks: 1,710
Thanked 1,837 Times in 1,409 Posts
Send a message via AIM to LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry
Default Re: Railing Vyvanse, I Know it isn't Better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechronic View Post
Sure it will work but not because you insulfated it but because it drips down your throat into the gut.
Ah, true true. So yeah, snorting should work as far as whatever excess gets swallowed in the drip, lbut I figure that would be a lot less than the full dose, since a lot of it would get absorbed (while still being an inactive compound) through your nose and lost along the way, but whatever little bit comes through the drip should make it to your stomach and convert to d-amp. That's such a waste though, there really is no point since you'd lose so much of the dose. Just eat moar.

I actually snorted one the first time I got it RIGHT before I looked it up (lol) because my friend that sold them to me had said it should be straight because of how the it was just straight powder in the capsules. I knew it was an amphetamine, but when I looked it up I realized it wasn't active on its own. I had already snorted one, and I do kinda remember a verrrry slight buzz from it, but as ilovechronic pointed it out, it was just from whatever I got in the drip, and I realized that at the time, so I just ate the rest of them.
__________________
Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.

Last edited by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry; 04-04-2011 at 05:43 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-04-2011, 06:41 AM
ilovechronic ilovechronic is offline
Duke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks: 734
Thanked 513 Times in 394 Posts
Default Re: Railing Vyvanse, I Know it isn't Better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry View Post
Ah, true true. So yeah, snorting should work as far as whatever excess gets swallowed in the drip, lbut I figure that would be a lot less than the full dose, since a lot of it would get absorbed (while still being an inactive compound) through your nose and lost along the way, but whatever little bit comes through the drip should make it to your stomach and convert to d-amp. That's such a waste though, there really is no point since you'd lose so much of the dose. Just eat moar.

I actually snorted one the first time I got it RIGHT before I looked it up (lol) because my friend that sold them to me had said it should be straight because of how the it was just straight powder in the capsules. I knew it was an amphetamine, but when I looked it up I realized it wasn't active on its own. I had already snorted one, and I do kinda remember a verrrry slight buzz from it, but as ilovechronic pointed it out, it was just from whatever I got in the drip, and I realized that at the time, so I just ate the rest of them.
But really you were kind of right, it wont work to its full potential and I agree, just pop it. I think vyvanse is decent.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-04-2011, 11:01 PM
Hydroponichronic Hydroponichronic is offline
Archduke
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jacked In, Matrix
Thanks: 1,367
Thanked 1,245 Times in 851 Posts
Default Re: Railing Vyvanse, I Know it isn't Better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry View Post
It was actually the post above mine that revived the topic. I didn't even notice it was such an old topic; I just saw the post above mine, which is from like two days ago.
Oh, my bad. Yours just said "today" when I looked, and the other was numbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry View Post
WTF, why do New Arrivals do that so much more often than other people? The last post in the topic before his was literally almost two years beforehand.
They probably google something related to the topic, find the old thread, then (not knowing it's been dead for a few years and not knowing to check) they make an account and post in it.
__________________
Definition of your species is not as clear-cut as you might have thought...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
railing, vyvanse

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
vyvanse v.2 h0ppinlowrider Better Living Through Chemistry 2 05-15-2009 02:06 AM
vyvanse h0ppinlowrider Better Living Through Chemistry 8 05-13-2009 02:36 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:39 PM.


Hot Topics
Join our Chatroom!
Users: 8
Messages/minute: 0
Topic: "Only rule: be nice or I'll cut your fucking face off, dumbshit"
Users: 27
Messages/minute: 1.6
Topic: "http://codelove.org :: Below is above in 2 codes 1 love. :: wh..."
Users: 18
Messages/minute: 5
Topic: "http://www.literotica...."
Advertisements
Your ad could go right HERE! Contact us!

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.