Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Love, Lust, and Relationships

Old 01-27-2009, 08:15 AM
Significantly Grander Duke

Thanked 1,859 Times in 1,425 Posts
Send a message via AIM to LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry
Mad So apparently my girlfriend got assraped once by her ex. (serious replies only)

So I found out just now that my girlfriend's ex raped her once while they were going out. She told him no, she didn't want to, and he actually held her down and had his way with her ass, against her fucking will. I'm so fucking pissed off right now that I didn't know this sooner, especially since they're supposedly not really "friends" anymore, but they still talk sometimes and are cool and shit.

Why the FUCK am I more pissed off about this than her? She said she was pissed about it for like a couple days and he fucking APOLOGIZED, and she ended up getting over it. She says it's not a big deal, it was in the past, a long time ago, but I don't give a FUCK. That motherfucker violated a wonderful girl in the worst fucking way, and I care about it more than she does? I still don't get why the fuck she even ASSOCIATES with him at all, especially after knowing this... And I SERIOUSLY want to drive or walk to his house tomorrow and beat the motherfucking shit out of him, I take this shit very seriously, I've known people who were raped, and it fucks with them psychologically, and this girl does not deserve to be violated in that way. I don't care how fucking long ago it was, or if she's "over it", I'm definitely fucking not.

So should I beat his ass, or stab the motherfucker?
Old 01-27-2009, 08:31 AM

Default Re: So apparently my girlfriend got assraped once by her ex. (serious replies only)

I don't mean to sound rude, but by bringing it up more and more with her, and you hurting the guy for it may bring up unwanted feelings about it... Like she may have really gotten over it and she might not want to bother you over it. She may not want to be reminded of the traumatic experience.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:48 AM
Peasant

Default Re: So apparently my girlfriend got assraped once by her ex. (serious replies only)

I think that was her way of telling you she wants anal sex.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:53 AM
Happily Eccentric

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry View Post
serious replies only
Umm... no.

THIS IS NUTOTSE WRY U CENSOR ME?!?!!?!?

Quote:
he actually held her down and had his way with her ass
Epic.

So few people go for teh buttsekhs in teh non-homosexual raep. One has to give this guy some props.

Quote:
I'm so fucking pissed off right now that I didn't know this sooner
Because she's, like, supposed to report to you, right?

~sigh~

Quote:
She said she was pissed about it for like a couple days and he fucking APOLOGIZED, and she ended up getting over it.
Pro tip : this is not always a sign that she's bright enough to call "a keeper."

...unless, of course, you're domestically abusive. In that case, hang on to her and never let her go. Even if it means you have to lock the basement door.

Quote:
Why the FUCK am I more pissed off about this than her?
Because you're a retard looking to get high on the drama, and she's denying you your fix by not fitting into TV-constructed molds of how a raep victim "should" behave?

Because you'd rather have an artificial person with the script written by your Corporate Overlords, rather than a real person with all the complexity it could bring?

Admittedly, hers is one of the more downright phenomenally stupid reactions I've heard of, but expecting people to fit an externally-projected stereotype isn't all that cool either...

Quote:
I've known people who were raped, and it fucks with them psychologically...
...except, of course, the actual person you're dealing with.

But hey? Why should that stop you from playing out a prescripted drama? Hell, you could probably spend the rest of her life telling her she's an emotional cripple with no chance of redemption. I'm sure that would go over well. Definately the most helpful thing possible.

Quote:
I don't care how fucking long ago it was, or if she's "over it", I'm definitely fucking not.
Obviously. But the fact that she's a fucking idiot really doesn't change the fact that it has nothing to do with you.

Of course, some people would ask what reward you're getting out of playing the psychodrama without help from her.

Quote:
I still don't get why the fuck she even ASSOCIATES with him at all, especially after knowing this...
Other people don't have to ask.

So, naturally, as you sublimate your raging man-jealousy that she still talks to her ex, and while she has to deal with the fact that the fucktards she hangs out with hate her for not being somehow infinitely emotionally fragile, we come down to the question that really matters :

Quote:
...did he yell surprise first?

That's what's really important here. Well, okay, not really, but a whole hell of a lot more important than your sublimative drama-whoring or your utter disregard for your allegedly-loved ones' right to interpret and define the experience of their own life for themselves.

While your girlfriend is a fucking moron for giving the time of day to an assailant - whether or not the character of assault involves the mindblown taboo of people touching themselves at night is pretty irrelevant, it's still a socially undesireable physical assault - she's bright enough to find some way of interpreting her life which was a little more functional that making a living crying on the oprah show because someone told her that was what she could do. You don't really have any right to deny her of that, it's her damned life and she'll interpreted how she wants. You have no right to demand her to be "more damaged" to conform to your taboos.

...if you were in a more mentally clear position, I might suggest mentioning the physical saftey issues of spending time with people who are known to use physical force to violate the free will of others, but you're obviously not cut out to be the person to do that. Your insistance on playing out some TV-scripted drama bullshit to cover for your emasculated insecurity about whether she's sufficiently your patriarchal property sort of disqualifies you from being an objective voice of reason, just a bit. Oh, and skip with the drama - it wasn't your butt, quit fakin' it.

Since you're not in a position to follow her lead while possibly pointing out the minimal common sense of physical saftey, or for that matter of even respecting her right to her own experience, the questions of "did he yell surprise first," and "yes, but did he actually pee in her butt?" suddenly become the most important questions. Everything that could have been important, you're not cut out for, and are mostly interested in dick-waving at her ex-boyfriend.

Pity, really. So... did he pee in her butt?

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Do some good - [url=url=http://www.egenindsamling.drk.dk/start-min-egen-indsamling/hjaelp-oestafrika/indsamling.aspx?CollectionId=1999]like[/url] the east africa campaign on facebook!!

(the poster is in no way affiliated with the campaign)

[url]http://www.pixiq.com/contributors/248[/url]
[url]http://www.righttorecord.org/[/url]
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Jesus Stamos (12-24-2011)
Old 01-27-2009, 08:57 AM
Peasant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImJoeThePedo View Post
So... did he pee in her butt?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist
YEAAH, NIGGA! I'M FILLING A CAVE!"
rofl

PS, he was black.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:37 AM
Marquis

Quote:
superb but too long to quote post
This.very.much.alot

+mod rep
Old 01-27-2009, 09:43 AM

Send a message via MSN to Lurker_Man

Why don't you just rape her aswell.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:56 AM
Knight

She could be lying, you know? Don't go and fuck the guy up unless you're sure he did it. Girls are always looking for attention and i've seen it happen alot.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:11 AM
One crazy fucking baby!

I'm with Joe on this one.

Your girlfriend is an idiot and you're taking this way too personally.

If she got butt-raped by this guy then chose to keep in touch with him, thet's her choice. Not yours.
If she can look at the guy and not see an arse-raping bastard who "emotionally crippled" her without lunging for him with a steak knife then she's either a complete moron or, just maybe, she really doesn't give a shit that he did it. You never know, she may have actually enjoyed being submissive while he slipped his cock in her shithole against her will. You know, gave her a rush and stuff.
I know for a fact that if a guy did that to me, I'd have killed him within 2 hours maximum.

She kept in touch with him even though they broke up. They were even friendly...You might need to think about this girl from a different perspective or just get the fuck over it.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:12 AM

Send a message via MSN to Lurker_Man

I think your just jelous that she enjoyed it more than she enjoys it with you.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:52 AM
Peasant

Drop it, don't mention it. If she's cool with it, she's either actually over it or is trying not too remember. Leave the subject alone.

Or better still, do it again and post pics.
Old 01-27-2009, 01:22 PM

Break up with her. If she's telling the truth, the mere fact that she is friendly with someone who has an issue with how things work in relationships might mean he will try again even if she says "im in a relationship i dont wanna cheat".

+rep to joe you're brilliant. be my friend.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:12 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Send a message via AIM to Thecosmicexplosion

Quote:
Win

This is the result of someone way over-thinking how other people work and missing the most obvious and important things.

Naive foolish little man
Old 01-27-2009, 02:30 PM

Send a message via AIM to DrPepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoplait View Post
She could be lying, you know? Don't go and fuck the guy up unless you're sure he did it. Girls are always looking for attention and i've seen it happen alot.
I 2nd this.
Old 01-27-2009, 03:25 PM
Moonmeister

Once it started happening she realized she secretly liked it.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:03 PM
Baron

Thumbs Up Re: So apparently my girlfriend got assraped once by her ex. (serious replies only)

Fuck it, she chose em.

For all you know she's into that kinky shit. I suggest you go and investigate.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:13 PM
Regular

Send a message via MSN to Aftershock

You know Kalms are pretty decent. Valerian can even make you hallucinate if you had enough...
Old 01-27-2009, 04:17 PM

Quote:
So I found out just now that my girlfriend's ex raped her once while they were going out. She told him no, she didn't want to, and he actually held her down and had his way with her ass, against her fucking will. I'm so fucking pissed off right now that I didn't know this sooner, especially since they're supposedly not really "friends" anymore, but they still talk sometimes and are cool and shit.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
Drop it, don't mention it. If she's cool with it, she's either actually over it or is trying not too remember. Leave the subject alone.

Or better still, do it again and post pics.
I second this.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:45 PM
Destroyer of worlds

Thanked 1,992 Times in 1,129 Posts

You're just jealous she hasn't given you her bum.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:52 PM

Don't doubt what she has said but be wary. I once knew a girl who claimed that she got raped by three partners.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:12 PM
Regular

have you done anal with her and this makes me soo horny i m so gonna try it although she would have to be submissive like sort of lying there and accepting it
Old 01-28-2009, 12:58 AM
Sixty-nine, dudes!

I've learned never to post anything regarding rape and/or unwanted sex on Totse, so I'm assuming it's the same here. You'll have almost no luck getting any kind of serious response as I'm sure you've seen already. If it IS serious, the blame is on the girl because men are never sexually aggressive and women are always either asking for it, stupid, and/or attention seeking whores.

I've been in a similar situation. My girlfriend was locked in a room while drunk and taken advantage of against her will. I won't say "raped," but she's not the only girl this fucker tried shit on either. I know other victims personally. She fought it before, but one time she just couldn't do it. Yeah, it was her fault for getting hammered, hanging with the wrong crowd, and putting herself in a bad situation. She was going through a fucked up time in her life, so I guess she just threw caution to the wind. But this piece of shit knew full fucking well what he was doing. She told him no, over and over...he told her yes, over and over. Eventually he just had his way. She cried for months.

It happened a few years before I met her, so by now she's learned to deal with it and get on with her life. She knows she fucked up and is stronger because of it.

But nonetheless, the image of something so horrible happening to someone that I care about makes me sick to my stomach. I know that it's way in the past and I just need to get the fuck over it, but for some reason it just isn't that easy.

You keep thinking "fuck, I wish I could have been there, things would have been different," and all that shit. But the truth is you can't.

But, it all boils down to...it's done, get over it. How? Fuck if I know...be a good boyfriend, give it time, maybe become a Buddhist. You gotta realize that she may have been fucked over before...but you're gonna show her you're gold compared to all the other assholes out there.

Anyway, I'm sure there's a small chance someone's going to systematically pick apart my post quote by quote and ream out everything I say. I really don't care, I've heard it all before. Long as this post helps in any way, OP, s'all good.
Old 01-28-2009, 01:03 AM

Why the fuck would you tell us, why the fuck ywould you make an issue when in fact you should be happy your bitch is not bothered by it. Oh and roflcopter...
Old 01-28-2009, 01:07 AM

Send a message via AIM to mxs

molotov everything
Old 01-28-2009, 03:02 AM

Okay you guys, well it really isn't that big of a deal, I was just pretty fuckin high (yesterday = weed, two beers, two lines of yay, 15mg hydrocodone, 2.50mg xanax, 10mg methadone) and for some reason overreacted. She, it turns out, let him fuck her in the ass, but once he put it in, it hurt too much, and she told him to stop, but he just kept going.

I probably would've done the same thing lol.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samguy700 View Post
have you done anal with her and this makes me soo horny i m so gonna try it although she would have to be submissive like sort of lying there and accepting it
Twice when we were barred out. I tried a third time later on, but it hurt too much for her, so I just fucked her normally. Guess it doesn't hurt as much for her when we're barred out..?
Old 01-28-2009, 04:10 AM
Knight

The zoklet consensus: Girls getting raped in the ass is unimportant and you're making a big deal out of nothing.

lol, I hope you guys forgive me if I go to someone else with my problems...
Old 01-28-2009, 04:47 AM
Baron

In my past experience, a girl told me she got raped. She also told me to leave the guy alone. Long story short, she liked fantasy rape. Ass, pussy, et all. You're girls trying to tell you something
Old 01-28-2009, 06:37 AM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaphoria View Post
I've learned never to post anything regarding rape and/or unwanted sex on Totse, so I'm assuming it's the same here. You'll have almost no luck getting any kind of serious response as I'm sure you've seen already. If it IS serious, the blame is on the girl because men are never sexually aggressive and women are always either asking for it, stupid, and/or attention seeking whores.

I've been in a similar situation. My girlfriend was locked in a room while drunk and taken advantage of against her will. I won't say "raped," but she's not the only girl this fucker tried shit on either. I know other victims personally. She fought it before, but one time she just couldn't do it. Yeah, it was her fault for getting hammered, hanging with the wrong crowd, and putting herself in a bad situation. She was going through a fucked up time in her life, so I guess she just threw caution to the wind. But this piece of shit knew full fucking well what he was doing. She told him no, over and over...he told her yes, over and over. Eventually he just had his way. She cried for months.

It happened a few years before I met her, so by now she's learned to deal with it and get on with her life. She knows she fucked up and is stronger because of it.

But nonetheless, the image of something so horrible happening to someone that I care about makes me sick to my stomach. I know that it's way in the past and I just need to get the fuck over it, but for some reason it just isn't that easy.

You keep thinking "fuck, I wish I could have been there, things would have been different," and all that shit. But the truth is you can't.

But, it all boils down to...it's done, get over it. How? Fuck if I know...be a good boyfriend, give it time, maybe become a Buddhist. You gotta realize that she may have been fucked over before...but you're gonna show her you're gold compared to all the other assholes out there.

Anyway, I'm sure there's a small chance someone's going to systematically pick apart my post quote by quote and ream out everything I say. I really don't care, I've heard it all before. Long as this post helps in any way, OP, s'all good.
Didn't you post this a while back? If not then someone else described a very similar episode.

Anyways you are perhaps being somewhat unfair. The problem is that every girl nows seems to have been raped at some point (and the really cool ones where abused as children too!)

You say you've seen what rape can do to a girl, well I hope you never have to experience what a false accusation of rape can do to a man, and not just what it can do to the man but his family as well.

Last edited by jackketch; 01-28-2009 at 06:40 AM.
Old 01-28-2009, 06:44 AM
Archduke

Quote:
probably would've done the same thing lol.
You should kick your own ass.
Old 01-28-2009, 08:31 AM
Sex Cucumber

Thanked 2,192 Times in 1,487 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Zanick

TO ANSWER THE MAN'S ?????....

OP, if you're black, stab the motherfucker.
white: beat his ass.
anything else: don't even bother if he's one of the two above.
Old 01-28-2009, 08:54 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Send a message via MSN to tibinstein

Sodomy FTW.

look @ me,i'm a 1st time poster...
Old 01-28-2009, 09:41 AM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by tibinstein View Post
Sodomy FTW.

look @ me,i'm a 1st time poster...
Had enough of your lame little fake totse have you?
Old 01-28-2009, 09:44 AM
Wealthy Merchant

LOL, your on to me...
Old 01-28-2009, 09:47 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Cool Re: So apparently my girlfriend got assraped once by her ex. (serious replies only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackketch View Post
Had enough of your lame little fake totse have you?
LOL, you've blown my cover jack...
Old 01-28-2009, 09:50 AM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by tibinstein View Post
LOL, you've blown my cover jack...
Y'all getting bored of playing at mods and admins?
Old 01-28-2009, 09:52 AM
Baron

Send a message via MSN to Name's Taken

She's lying, your girlfriend is a whore.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:09 AM
Marquis

When in doubt...C4.
Old 01-28-2009, 02:29 PM
Serf

Quote:

Why the FUCK am I more pissed off about this than her? She said she was pissed about it for like a couple days and he fucking APOLOGIZED, and she ended up getting over it. She says it's not a big deal, it was in the past, a long time ago, but I don't give a FUCK. That motherfucker violated a wonderful girl in the worst fucking way, and I care about it more than she does? I still don't get why the fuck she even ASSOCIATES with him at all, especially after knowing this... And I SERIOUSLY want to drive or walk to his house tomorrow and beat the motherfucking shit out of him, I take this shit very seriously, I've known people who were raped, and it fucks with them psychologically, and this girl does not deserve to be violated in that way. I don't care how fucking long ago it was, or if she's "over it", I'm definitely fucking not.

No brainer, beat his ass. Make sure he knows why.

And don't blame her cos it looks to me like she's in classic denial.