Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > General > Pissin' Each Other Off

Old 07-13-2009, 11:13 AM
Baron

Default I fucking hate HIVES

http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic37035_360.html

This is seeming like the only thing that is going to make sense: To sweat like a madman for 2 hours running, like one kid here apparently did to get rid of them (and they came back again when he was stressed)

I don't like sitting in a chair. Ever since I was in high school I was addicted to PCs but that all changed when I started working out (I was 19 and working at Stop N Shop). Couple years later, I go to tech school and work nights at a restaurant. Very stressful, very hard schedule (70 hours, no friends, no life, plus no car which made even my personal time obsolete). I remember FAINTLY getting hives back then.

I guess I thought my best shot at having a career would be with computers because I know them so well. Fast forward to today. Im still in a desk job, not fixing computers, but it pays the bills and is ok during these tough times. I have never worked out as hard as I used to, but everytime I get CLOSE to it, I get CHRONIC, PAINFUL hives in my face, neck, and head area, and sometimes wherever else the blood flows to. I attribute a lot of it to increased blood flow from sitting in the chair. This is insane though. I can't remember the last time I had a good sweat, everytime I come close it itches so painful that it's impossible not to nearly cry in reaction and want to rip my own skin off. In fact, as painful as that would be, at least the itching would go away. I'm practically there anyways, I scratch my head at night, I've scratched some of my scalp hair out, I scratch my arms, I've even scratched my stomach so bad that I've lost hair there, and the worst part is I do it UNCONSCIOUSLY, when I'm half asleep (I now wear gloves).

Anyways, I fucking hate hives. Im posting this hoping someone else knows how annoying the shit is and hates them too. I'm generally an angry person and have had a stressful life, but it feels like now it's actually cutting off my oxygen and I am in serious need of daily jogging or Im going to have a stroke. I'm pretty sure it's either stress or I've got dust mites... but I guess my option is staying over my parents for a week (after sweating like a madman someday) to see if it goes away, then coming back to see if they reoccur in the house. My sister's boyfriend came here once and apparently got them, and just recently a girl I give a ride home from work has unexplained skin rashes (though the other person who also rides with us doesnt). So Im wondering is it the stress from the chair, or is it a microscopic bug infection. GOD FUCKING DAMNIT. I FUCKING HATE HIVES.

Yeah. Anyone else get them/got them/solved the problem? Ive been reading all over the net and it seems there are COUNTLESS causes. Generally they have been reoccurring on and off for about 2-3 years now, but Im sure that stress has to be a factor, and that I cant remember the last time I had a good sweat. It also feels like when they boil up, it's actually emotion and stress my body is trying to release, but can't, almost as if Ive trained it not to. So I dunno, Im leaning towards it being psychological rather than a dust mite thats been following me around through 3 different houses for 3 years.

FUCK HIVES
Old 07-13-2009, 01:01 PM
Maud'Dib

Thanked 1,541 Times in 1,026 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Rizzo in a box Send a message via MSN to Rizzo in a box
Default Re: I fucking hate HIVES

I don't know, but now I've got them.
On every golden scale! ..."
Old 07-13-2009, 01:11 PM
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Dr. Bint Send a message via MSN to Dr. Bint

Old 07-13-2009, 01:13 PM
Wealthy Merchant

They suck.

I had gotten them once from taking antibiotics while having mono. They doctor didn't know what was wrong with me, (had only swollen lymph nodes). So he put me on antibiotics.

I woke up one morning to piss.

Looked over at the mirror, and thought, "OH FUCK!."

They only lasted about two days though.

I got my blood test a day later saying I had mono.

I was never tired though.