Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Society > The Inhumane Condition

Old 07-17-2009, 02:13 AM
Imperialista yanqui

Thanked 1,572 Times in 979 Posts
Post Listen to this stupid nigger on gay rights

Sorry about the offensive title, but the author's hypocrisy got my blood boiling a bit.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/07/...f=mpstoryemail

I can't believe someone of his race would have the nerve to say what he does in that essay. Saying that the gay rights movement isn't comparable to the civil rights movement because gays have only struggled for "40 years since Stonewall" while his fieldnigger ancestors have toiled for 400 is ridiculous; if he intends to equate the right of people to strive for rights on how long they've been oppressed, I don't know what the fuck he's getting at (both groups have been demonized for ages, and if anythings gays have been persecuted for much longer).

Then he goes on to call the LGBT movement petulant because they called Obama's reception of prominent gay activists at the White House 'too little, too late'. I think they have every right to feel dissatisfied with Obama, given that he won't back them to avoid tarnishing his popularity with the slackjawed American public.

The entire essay is littered with his snide, biased commentary, saying shit like "For blacks, the n-word trumps the f-word".

TL;DR -- This apish oaf basically tells the gay rights movement to STFU because his Black-ass ancestors struggled longer than gays did, and tells gays to not criticize Obama because the Black community is proud of him and it offends them.

Note: I'm a bit addled on medication and amaretto, sorry
Old 07-17-2009, 02:16 AM
Regular

Send a message via AIM to ants in my poptarts
Default Re: Listen to this stupid nigger on gay rights

I'd suck Obama's dick, if he wanted me to.
Old 07-17-2009, 10:37 PM
Count

Post Re: Listen to this stupid nigger on gay rights

Yggdrasil I like reading you posts and think your an ok guy but I have to tell you something-I hate Barney Frank and his face bugs me.
Old 07-17-2009, 11:00 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
Sorry about the offensive title, but the author's hypocrisy got my blood boiling a bit.

I can't believe someone of his race would have the nerve to say what he does in that essay. Saying that the gay rights movement isn't comparable to the civil rights movement because gays have only struggled for "40 years since Stonewall" while his fieldnigger ancestors have toiled for 400 is ridiculous; if he intends to equate the right of people to strive for rights on how long they've been oppressed, I don't know what the fuck he's getting at (both groups have been demonized for ages, and if anythings gays have been persecuted for much longer).

Then he goes on to call the LGBT movement petulant because they called Obama's reception of prominent gay activists at the White House 'too little, too late'. I think they have every right to feel dissatisfied with Obama, given that he won't back them to avoid tarnishing his popularity with the slackjawed American public.
Quote:
The entire essay is littered with his snide, biased commentary, saying shit like "For blacks, the n-word trumps the f-word".
Wow way to take stuff out of context.
Quote:
When Proposition 8 passed in California, white gays were quick to blame the black community despite blacks making up less than 10 percent of total voters and whites being close to 60 percent. At protest rallies that followed, some gay blacks reported they were even hit with racial epithets by angry white participants. Not to split hairs, but for most blacks, the n-word trumps the f-word
Quote:
TL;DR -- This apish oaf basically tells the gay rights movement to STFU because his Black-ass ancestors struggled longer than gays did, and tells gays to not criticize Obama because the Black community is proud of him and it offends them.

First of all, I think he was trying to say that gay blacks are ostracized from the gay rights movement, akin to how minority women were not allowed to play a role in the first feminist movement. He's pointing out the hypocrisy of calling gay blacks "niggers" and then shaking "an angry finger at intolerance and bigotry.

Overall, I thought he made some good points but the paragraphs comparing the two minorties was obscene. The first paragraphs focused on racial cohesion in the gay rights movement while the next paragraphs certainly alienate gay readers and that ursurps his previous argument. Obama hasn't come through on promises to GLBT community so he should be criticized( the author actaully says that in essay). However, I do agree the "petulant" comment. Saying Obama has done "too little, too late" when he is six months into the presidency is retarded.
Old 07-17-2009, 11:09 PM
Imperialista yanqui

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryonion View Post
Yggdrasil I like reading you posts and think your an ok guy but I have to tell you something-I hate Barney Frank and his face bugs me.
I don't cawe much fow Bawney Fwank one way ow anothew, but his face is pwetty humowous. It was eithew this ow a pictuwe of John Gwisham's face. Which do you like bwetter?

When I was considewing which to pick it was between these thwee (including the one of Bawney). I'm considewing the fiwst one now.

But we're getting off topic hewe, sowwy.
Old 07-20-2009, 06:19 PM
Marquis

Thumbs Up Re: Listen to this stupid nigger on gay rights

I love it when two minorities prove themselves to be just as bigoted as anyone else. This is also why I think minorities can go fuck themselves when it comes to securing any kind of 'protected' status.
Old 07-20-2009, 06:23 PM
Imperialista yanqui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave of the Beast View Post
I love it when two minorities prove themselves to be just as bigoted as anyone else. This is also why I think minorities can go fuck themselves when it comes to securing any kind of 'protected' status.
It's in the common interests for minorities to support one another in the struggle for equal treatment and rights. What this man says is counterproductive to our shared plight
Old 07-20-2009, 06:29 PM
Regular

Quote:
It's in the common interests for minorities to support one another in the struggle for equal treatment and rights. What this man says is counterproductive to our shared plight
Gay people go to hell!
Old 07-20-2009, 07:52 PM
Marquis

Quote:
It's in the common interests for minorities to support one another in the struggle for equal treatment and rights.
Gay rights aren't black rights, so there's no reason why he should especially care about homosexuals.

And what this man says is symptomatic of those minority groups who, as they grow more accepted by the mainstream, start shitting on the groups that remain less accepted than themselves. Just like the child who bullies others as a way of cementing his position within the playground hierarchy, so this individual seeks to denegrate the position of another social group less protected than his own, thereby reinforcing his own position within the safety of the mainstream. No doubt faggots will do this to other groups once they become more accepted within wider society. Maybe it'll be the BDSM community or another group smaller and weaker than their own, hell, as it is some faggots aren't to fond of trannies clinging on to the fringes of the homosexual banner.

Homo homini lupus... you might like to stick that on a rainbow flag if you ever go on a Pride march.

Quote:
...fieldnigger ancestors ... ...This apish oaf... ...his Black-ass ancestors...
Quote:
What this man says is counterproductive to our shared plight
Hypocrite, troll or comedian? Let the viewers at home decide!*

*Please get permission from the phone owner before dialling. Calls charged at 2$ per five minutes, average call length is 10 minutes.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Evil con Carne (07-21-2009)
Old 07-21-2009, 04:11 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 3,173 Times in 2,083 Posts

What rights?
Old 07-21-2009, 04:50 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim "fuck latinos" Carrey View Post
What rights?
Educate yourself, trick.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...Bill_of_Rights
Old 08-01-2009, 10:24 AM
Happily Eccentric

Quote:
This apish oaf basically tells the gay rights movement to STFU because his Black-ass ancestors struggled longer than gays did, and tells gays to not criticize Obama because the Black community is proud of him and it offends them.
Homie... check it...

...any label which can be used to arbitrarily divide the people into "self" and "other" has hundreds of millions of members.

Of any group which has hundreds of millions of people, some of them will be utter, total sacks of shit. In fact, if only a handful of them are sacks of shit, it will be a bloody fucking miracle, because most people are kind of sacks of shit.

Everyone should be free regardless of the names used to divide them. Yet, if you wait for any group - prisoners, homosexuals, noneuropean persons, whatever - to have absolutely no people within it who do not suck, it turns out that no one at all attains any of the basic human rights, and a government led by, well, people who really fucking suck cleans up, and you've got a totalitarian state.

As you can guess... this means that, if you want the world to not suck, you're going to have to get used to the concept of working for the welfare and freedom of all living things whether they amount to human life or not. They will tell you you're unworthy to live while taking the assistance you give, they'll baaaw about how they're picked on and turn around and advocate the same for you, they'll be major pricks and steal money from you for beer... and... you're just going to have to keep doing what is right despite the fact that the people you're trying to help don't really deserve it.

'cause if you wait for them to do so, for groups of hundreds of millions to not have one person who sucks (who usually, incidentally, gets a disproportionate amount of media time), then you'll never have a better world at all.

Somewhere, on the other side of that imaginary divide between human and human, is someone doing the same thing and dealing with the same stresses. But don't expect anyone you help to not fuck you over. Because that's not why one is doing it, and if you sit around waiting, nothing will ever get done.

Have fun.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Do some good - [url=url=http://www.egenindsamling.drk.dk/start-min-egen-indsamling/hjaelp-oestafrika/indsamling.aspx?CollectionId=1999]like[/url] the east africa campaign on facebook!!

(the poster is in no way affiliated with the campaign)

[url]http://www.pixiq.com/contributors/248[/url]
[url]http://www.righttorecord.org/[/url]
Old 08-01-2009, 10:32 AM
Archduke

Thanked 1,041 Times in 645 Posts

So, in response to something idiotic, you decide to make an idiotic, angry post in response?

Well done.
Old 08-02-2009, 06:32 AM
Imperialista yanqui

Thumbs Up Re: Listen to this stupid nigger on gay rights

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaNazi View Post
So, in response to something idiotic, you decide to make an idiotic, angry post in response?

Well done.
Alcohol is a hell of a drug
Old 08-02-2009, 06:55 AM
Knight

Gayness transcends race. It really should be a point of unity instead of a rift.

Also, Prop 8 was passed due to the Latino majority in the state, who are socially conservative/Catholic.

Quote:
I think they have every right to feel dissatisfied with Obama, given that he won't back them to avoid tarnishing his popularity with the slackjawed American public.
I didn't give two shits about the election, even though I voted, but I do not recall a damn thing about gay rights ever being mentioned.

Marriage is a horribly muddled institution. Half religious and half legal. Scary stuff, both of those.
Old 08-02-2009, 03:23 PM
Regular

Quote:
Alcohol is a hell of a drug
No it isn't.
Old 08-02-2009, 03:26 PM
Grander Duke

Thanked 2,259 Times in 1,482 Posts

This thread name should be changed.
Old 08-02-2009, 03:34 PM

Martin luther king JR. would be ashamed
Old 08-03-2009, 09:37 AM
Duke

Send a message via MSN to Ambient

Quote:
I don't cawe much fow Bawney Fwank one way ow anothew, but his face is pwetty humowous. It was eithew this ow a pictuwe of John Gwisham's face. Which do you like bwetter?

When I was considewing which to pick it was between these thwee (including the one of Bawney). I'm considewing the fiwst one now.

But we're getting off topic hewe, sowwy.
Quote:

Pathetic egotism here.

A homosexual mocking someones lisp?

An "oppressed minority" using derogative terms in wrath and anger towards other "oppressed minorities"?

Bleh.