Go Back   Zoklet.net > Hobbies > Bad Ideas

Old 07-19-2009, 11:09 PM
New Arrival

Lightbulb best and quietest way way to break into a house

ok, this is for my novel:
and don't tell me "its just a story so it can be whatever you want hu hu!"
got told that alot
i want it to be as acurate as possible
basicly he wants to break into a house and be quiet about it. he doesn't have to worry about being seen because trees are all around the house. All I wanna know is the quietest way to break in.
all he really has is a crowbar and his cousin, but he might be able to go buy a glass cutter, but idk if i want that, not exciting enough. he also doesn't know how to pick a lock, but don't let that stop you from suggesting something like it(ex.: i heard you can jam a butter knife a certain way between the door and doorjam.)
so help would be apprecated.
got writers block here
Old 07-19-2009, 11:16 PM
Malkavian

Thanked 5,671 Times in 3,713 Posts
Default Re: best and quietest way way to break into a house

A bomb. The blast will temporarily make everyone deaf so he won't have to worry about being silent anymore. The bigger the bomb, the better.
Old 07-19-2009, 11:26 PM
Grander Duke

Thanked 2,307 Times in 1,506 Posts

Rape alarm. Then no-one would hear you break in.
Old 07-20-2009, 12:02 AM
King of Detroit

Send a message via AIM to 313

ok, first off, get some fucking grammar skills because you keep swithcing between first and third person. secondly, you dont have to say "in my novel" or "SWIM" or other bullshit like that. And to break in, look at this....

First of all, stake out the place, get an idea of who lives there, what their daily routine is (when they leave and come home from work i guess would be what im sayin)

If they have kids, be careful, most kids are on summer break right now and dont have shit to do yet.

You should have an incredible driver who knows the area very well and knows places that you can drop shit off at.

You can also work with you, an accomp, and a driver if you want, that ensures youll get more shit and that it'll be done in a quicker time.

*THIS NEXT PARAGRAPH IS OPTIONAL*

for examples of places you can drop loot...wooded areas, alleys, (make sure its hidden real good so the hobos don't take your shit) and another good place would be if you know of any vacant warehouses (where crystal-meth addicts DONT hang out) you could take your shit there. but be wise about stash placement. don't make it obvious what you're putting there and do it right away after you've cased the place so the 5-0 don't got time to figure out who the fuck jacked all the shit from this house. and also, place things at different locations so it makes it harder to trace (just to be safe...if youre paranoid like i was...i mean my friend when they did this its a really good idea)
oh, and if youre gona put your loot at diff. locations, make a list of where (and burn the list when youre done with it) you put the shit and what items specifically you put there. You should, ahead of time, map out what route you will take and what locations youll make drops at first, second, third...

!DO NOT JACK THEIR CAR NO MATTER WHAT!

SUPPLIES

the supplies you need will vary from op to op but you can figure it out...
the basics...
my eight essential supplies for casing a home

1.) Gloves (leather)

2.) Crowbar

3.) Bolt Cutters

4.) Pepper Spray (who knows)

5.) Knife (I prefer a Gerber all purpose knife)

6.) Wire Cutters (for alarm system, PM me for info on how to disable an alarm
system)

7.) Sturdy duffel bags (i use 3 leather duffels) you can find these at
Burlington coat factories, TJ Maxx, Marshall's Home Goods Stores, maybe
Meijers, idk figure it out.

8.) Walkie talkies for you and your driver

ENTERING

You should go through a window rather than lockpicking (lockpicking is much too obvious and takes too long if you dont know what kind of lock them motherfuckers are packin)
And always try to stay on ground level unless theres no fucking way in hell you can get in on the main level.

Steps:

1.) Break upper right corner of window (thats for right handed people)

2.) Put arm through and unlock the window.

3.) Assuming theres an alarm system, take a piece of metal (foil, steel sheet, aluminum from pop can, etc.) and (i know this sounds stupid, but its very effective) place the metal between the magnetic alarm sensors

4.) Open window and climb through

5.) Make sure you close the window as soon as you get in and remove metal.

ONCE YOU'RE IN...
1.) WATCH THE FUCK OUT FOR THE FUCKING DOGS ESPECIALLY IN THE
HOOD!!!!
even those little muthafuckers are a problem sometime...you can always
pepperspray the dog or even taze it if you feel like being a total fuck.

2.) unlock the front door or whatever door youre gonna use to get the shit
out.

3.) As youre unlocking the door, have your accomplice (not the driver) start
packing shit in the duffs. not big shit...you get that last (TV's PC's etc)
tell him to get jewelery boxes, money, wallets, phones CC's shit like that.

4.) Have at that bitch and take as much as possible that actually worth
jacking. tools are really good too cuz you can pawn them bitchez.

5.) uh by the way...dont get caught cuz you think youre bad azz. like dont
dress in all black to go for the "burglar look"....thats gay anyway. and dont
be greedy and take shit that isnt valuable. dress in normal people clothes
or if you want get an electrician outfit even...idk be imaginative.

6.) Get that shit done in (tops) 15 minutes (the time starts when your elbow
goes into the window) time yourself too, it helps immensely.

If you need additional info (which i hope you dont) PM me.

Peace.

PM me for additional info....but seriously...what more could you need to know?

Oh yea...and if they have a pitbull and you know that ahead of time and continue to go through with it...you deserve to be arrested/shot/killed by the pitbull/tazed/put inside for life for outstanding warrrants....you get the picture. justa sayin that cuz i got attacked by a pit in my brothers hood and i fuckin pissed my pants. no fuckin joke. thing had me on the fucking ground. i hit that bitch in the fuckin head with a glass bottle broke it, and it still was fuckin crazy...be safe. peace

Last edited by 313; 07-20-2009 at 12:06 AM.
Old 07-20-2009, 12:25 AM
New Arrival

^^That method works on houses with really old windows.

Usually one window on the main floor will be unlocked, especially in the summer cause one window always seems to be forgotten.

What I do is always try to hit the backdoor. Every house has one, you're never seen, and you'll figure something out with a crowbar with the amount of time on your hands.
Old 07-20-2009, 12:53 AM
Marquis

its just a story so it can be whatever you want hu hu
Old 07-20-2009, 02:33 AM
Archduke

Thanked 1,059 Times in 688 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 313 View Post
ok, first off, get some fucking grammar skills because you keep swithcing between first and third person. secondly, you dont have to say "in my novel" or "SWIM" or other bullshit like that. And to break in, look at this....

First of all, stake out the place, get an idea of who lives there, what their daily routine is (when they leave and come home from work i guess would be what im sayin)

If they have kids, be careful, most kids are on summer break right now and dont have shit to do yet.

You should have an incredible driver who knows the area very well and knows places that you can drop shit off at.

You can also work with you, an accomp, and a driver if you want, that ensures youll get more shit and that it'll be done in a quicker time.

*THIS NEXT PARAGRAPH IS OPTIONAL*

for examples of places you can drop loot...wooded areas, alleys, (make sure its hidden real good so the hobos don't take your shit) and another good place would be if you know of any vacant warehouses (where crystal-meth addicts DONT hang out) you could take your shit there. but be wise about stash placement. don't make it obvious what you're putting there and do it right away after you've cased the place so the 5-0 don't got time to figure out who the fuck jacked all the shit from this house. and also, place things at different locations so it makes it harder to trace (just to be safe...if youre paranoid like i was...i mean my friend when they did this its a really good idea)
oh, and if youre gona put your loot at diff. locations, make a list of where (and burn the list when youre done with it) you put the shit and what items specifically you put there. You should, ahead of time, map out what route you will take and what locations youll make drops at first, second, third...

!DO NOT JACK THEIR CAR NO MATTER WHAT!

SUPPLIES

the supplies you need will vary from op to op but you can figure it out...
the basics...
my eight essential supplies for casing a home

1.) Gloves (leather)

2.) Crowbar

3.) Bolt Cutters

4.) Pepper Spray (who knows)

5.) Knife (I prefer a Gerber all purpose knife)

6.) Wire Cutters (for alarm system, PM me for info on how to disable an alarm
system)

7.) Sturdy duffel bags (i use 3 leather duffels) you can find these at
Burlington coat factories, TJ Maxx, Marshall's Home Goods Stores, maybe
Meijers, idk figure it out.

8.) Walkie talkies for you and your driver

ENTERING

You should go through a window rather than lockpicking (lockpicking is much too obvious and takes too long if you dont know what kind of lock them motherfuckers are packin)
And always try to stay on ground level unless theres no fucking way in hell you can get in on the main level.

Steps:

1.) Break upper right corner of window (thats for right handed people)

2.) Put arm through and unlock the window.

3.) Assuming theres an alarm system, take a piece of metal (foil, steel sheet, aluminum from pop can, etc.) and (i know this sounds stupid, but its very effective) place the metal between the magnetic alarm sensors

4.) Open window and climb through

5.) Make sure you close the window as soon as you get in and remove metal.

ONCE YOU'RE IN...
1.) WATCH THE FUCK OUT FOR THE FUCKING DOGS ESPECIALLY IN THE
HOOD!!!!
even those little muthafuckers are a problem sometime...you can always
pepperspray the dog or even taze it if you feel like being a total fuck.

2.) unlock the front door or whatever door youre gonna use to get the shit
out.

3.) As youre unlocking the door, have your accomplice (not the driver) start
packing shit in the duffs. not big shit...you get that last (TV's PC's etc)
tell him to get jewelery boxes, money, wallets, phones CC's shit like that.

4.) Have at that bitch and take as much as possible that actually worth
jacking. tools are really good too cuz you can pawn them bitchez.

5.) uh by the way...dont get caught cuz you think youre bad azz. like dont
dress in all black to go for the "burglar look"....thats gay anyway. and dont
be greedy and take shit that isnt valuable. dress in normal people clothes
or if you want get an electrician outfit even...idk be imaginative.

6.) Get that shit done in (tops) 15 minutes (the time starts when your elbow
goes into the window) time yourself too, it helps immensely.

If you need additional info (which i hope you dont) PM me.

Peace.

PM me for additional info....but seriously...what more could you need to know?

Oh yea...and if they have a pitbull and you know that ahead of time and continue to go through with it...you deserve to be arrested/shot/killed by the pitbull/tazed/put inside for life for outstanding warrrants....you get the picture. justa sayin that cuz i got attacked by a pit in my brothers hood and i fuckin pissed my pants. no fuckin joke. thing had me on the fucking ground. i hit that bitch in the fuckin head with a glass bottle broke it, and it still was fuckin crazy...be safe. peace
Dude...burglaries are not that complicated.

Make sure no one's home. Smash window. Take shit. Rinse and repeat.

The sound of breaking glass isn't that suspicious, really. Just make sure no one can see you and you're good.
Old 07-20-2009, 03:14 AM
King of Detroit

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazzyass View Post

The sound of breaking glass isn't that suspicious, really. Just make sure no one can see you and you're good.
well excuse me for looking out for my own ass. fuck you stupid 11 year old fuck bags think you know everything. why dont you go back to sucking your moms dick and come back when youre older. and dont come back at me with oh no im not sucking my moms dick, im bangin your mom in the ass!
no that would make me pissed.
Old 07-20-2009, 03:24 AM
Archduke

Quote:
well excuse me for looking out for my own ass. fuck you stupid 11 year old fuck bags think you know everything. why dont you go back to sucking your moms dick and come back when youre older. and dont come back at me with oh no im not sucking my moms dick, im bangin your mom in the ass!
no that would make me pissed.
hahahaha. This, ladies and gentlemen, is the classic example of someone who has never broken into a house before and has no idea what he's talking about.

If you're sitting inside your house, watching TV, or you're out working in your garden, mowing your lawn...and you hear a very faint sound that is somewhat similar to glass breaking, your first reaction isn't to go "Oh noes, there's a burglar!" and dial 911. Trust me on this one:

If you make sure the house is empty, crack then knock out a window, get out in five minutes or less, you will be perfectly fine.

Last edited by crazzyass; 07-20-2009 at 03:28 AM.
Old 07-20-2009, 03:33 AM
Count

Read some Andy McNabb he puts great detail into these types of situations. The story grips you and you cant put the book down.

in the one im reading now, the guy made sure he took out all coins from his pockets, he put on a balaclava, put shower caps on his shoes, then slipped in through the bathroom window, as he was going through the persons house, he made mental notes of the positions of every item he was going to touch. when he was leaving the house, he went through the same window, and because it was a second story window, he tied a string to the window, so as he lowered himself down he was able to pull the window shut, then simply snapped the string off.
Old 07-20-2009, 03:36 AM
Regular

No need for long, elaborate write ups.

My B&E days are long over, but I would find a door without a dead bolt, or with the dead bolt unlocked, and card the door. It is easy, foolproof, and the closest thing to silent. It can be done on almost any door, but older ones are a bit more worn down and open MUCH easier.
Old 07-20-2009, 03:45 AM
Archduke

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeegee View Post
No need for long, elaborate write ups.

My B&E days are long over, but I would find a door without a dead bolt, or with the dead bolt unlocked, and card the door. It is easy, foolproof, and the closest thing to silent. It can be done on almost any door, but older ones are a bit more worn down and open MUCH easier.
This as well. Though I had a friend that was home when some woman tried to card his apartment door. When it popped open my friend was standing there with a 9mm pointed at her head. So always make sure someone isn't home.
Old 07-20-2009, 10:51 PM
King of Detroit

Quote:
This as well. Though I had a friend that was home when some woman tried to card his apartment door. When it popped open my friend was standing there with a 9mm pointed at her head. So always make sure someone isn't home.
ok you gotta fuck off. you act like youre hot shit. and its not cool if you just completely just say well fuck that hes never done a B & E....i have a different method....is that a problem with you? if so fuck you and learn to deal with differences between people.

Last edited by 313; 07-20-2009 at 10:54 PM.
Old 07-20-2009, 11:28 PM
Archduke

Quote:
ok you gotta fuck off. you act like youre hot shit. and its not cool if you just completely just say well fuck that hes never done a B & E....i have a different method....is that a problem with you? if so fuck you and learn to deal with differences between people.
I'm acting like I'm hot shit? How?

I'm simply pointing out that you waste time, and just make yourself look more suspicious by being that cautious, while all of that caution doesn't actually increase your chances of being successful.

And I'd like to add that you're the one who attacked me first. I simply gave another viewpoint, and you jumped on me.
Old 07-20-2009, 11:47 PM
King of Detroit

Quote:
I'm acting like I'm hot shit? How?

I'm simply pointing out that you waste time, and just make yourself look more suspicious by being that cautious, while all of that caution doesn't actually increase your chances of being successful.

And I'd like to add that you're the one who attacked me first. I simply gave another viewpoint, and you jumped on me.
ok my bad man. yea i shoulda just listened to your way but whatever...my way works for me so...
Old 07-21-2009, 12:00 AM
Archduke

Quote:
ok my bad man. yea i shoulda just listened to your way but whatever...my way works for me so...
It's cool. If it works for you, I'm not saying to discard it. But I've found that a surprising array of noises don't alarm people right off the bat. Even gunshots don't make people leap for the phone to call 911. So breaking glass has never been an issue. But covering your tracks is cool, too.

And I looked back through my other posts...when I said "friend", I actually meant a friend of mine, not in the way BI means it. I've never had that happen to me.
Old 07-21-2009, 12:39 AM
Regular

Quote:

It's never wrong to write out in excruciating detail how to successfully go through with a B&E, especially when you know you're handing that information to a kid who is in high school, and he's never done it before. He might be a troll, but if he's not, you might as well give him information that will actually work out. 313's method is actually not that bad.

In any case, the most important part to remember is that practice makes perfect. When I was younger, I literally practiced with a hairclip (credit cards, pins, etc) and a door lock until I fucking GOT IT. Now, there are other more advanced ways to get into a house, but if you know a basic like paper clip to door lock, you can't go wrong.

If it's your first time, don't try to be a badass and bust through the windows. Do it discreetly. Oh yeah- and fucking wear gloves.

That's all I'm gonna say.
Old 07-21-2009, 12:46 AM
Archduke

Quote:
Originally Posted by babythief View Post
It's never wrong to write out in excruciating detail how to successfully go through with a B&E, especially when you know you're handing that information to a kid who is in high school, and he's never done it before. He might be a troll, but if he's not, you might as well give him information that will actually work out. 313's method is actually not that bad.

In any case, the most important part to remember is that practice makes perfect. When I was younger, I literally practiced with a hairclip (credit cards, pins, etc) and a door lock until I fucking GOT IT. Now, there are other more advanced ways to get into a house, but if you know a basic like paper clip to door lock, you can't go wrong.

If it's your first time, don't try to be a badass and bust through the windows. Do it discreetly. Oh yeah- and fucking wear gloves.

That's all I'm gonna say.
No, there's nothing "wrong" with his method persay, it's just inefficient. Like planning out escape routes for a shoplifting excursion...
Old 07-21-2009, 12:52 AM
Regular

Quote:
No, there's nothing "wrong" with his method persay, it's just inefficient. Like planning out escape routes for a shoplifting excursion...
Parts of it are. But like I said. Male teenagers get their drawers all wet with the idea of getting away with B&E and forget the basics. Following that out word for word won't hurt a young one.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:14 AM
King of Detroit

Quote:
Originally Posted by babythief View Post
Parts of it are. But like I said. Male teenagers get their drawers all wet with the idea of getting away with B&E and forget the basics. Following that out word for word won't hurt a young one.
jesus christ guys...i made the fucking guide for people who are freaked out about doing this shit i made this when i did like my 5th BandE...just giving tips to people, no need to hate on me...fuck.
Old 07-21-2009, 03:08 AM
Regular

Quote:
jesus christ guys...i made the fucking guide for people who are freaked out about doing this shit i made this when i did like my 5th BandE...just giving tips to people, no need to hate on me...fuck.
Lol dude that's why I was backing your ass up! Read what I wrote earlier.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:34 AM
is baked

Thanked 1,267 Times in 954 Posts

My personal favorite is this:
first you need a sliding glass door thats not visible from the street.

take your drill, unscrew the two screws at the top and bottom of the side that doesn't normally open.
Brush any dirt out of the track. Slide open the glass pane.
Its fast, it gets around any locks/bars, etc. No one ever considers it a threat point for their home, I'm not even sure it would trip an alarm. (probably depends on how good the alarm is.
Old 07-21-2009, 01:49 PM

how do you guys usually check if anyone is home?
Old 07-21-2009, 01:54 PM

usualy i kick in doors or break windows for fastest
Old 07-21-2009, 02:00 PM
New Arrival

Quote:
Originally Posted by i have to poop. View Post
how do you guys usually check if anyone is home?
call them or ring the doorbell/knock and run and hide where you can see if someone answers, duh.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:16 AM

just get the key.
either through mugging, pickpocketing, or a fake locksmith service
Old 07-22-2009, 04:21 AM

get a new username
Old 07-22-2009, 04:25 AM

Cover the window in duct tape and gently shatter the entire window. Peel the duct tape off with all of the glass on it. Silent entry.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
crazzyass (07-22-2009)
Old 07-22-2009, 05:27 PM
New Arrival

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transparent View Post
Cover the window in duct tape and gently shatter the entire window. Peel the duct tape off with all of the glass on it. Silent entry.
NICE! that was my original plan in the begining!
Old 07-23-2009, 09:33 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transparent View Post
One of my buddies did that (not for illegal purposes, but out of sheer stupidity) and it was NOT SILENT. Just saying.
Old 07-23-2009, 11:53 PM
Cat Fucker

Thanked 2,820 Times in 1,918 Posts
Question Re: best and quietest way way to break into a house

Quote:

Does anyone have a picture of what magnetic alarm sensors look like? Perhaps with a simple arrow added to show where the piece of metal would be placed.
I'm not familiar with alarms.
Old 07-24-2009, 05:48 PM
is baked

Thanked 1,267 Times in 954 Posts

i'd test that one somewhere before trying it in a live run, it smells of internet bs.
support with links.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:47 AM
Serf

legit shit, my days are over though
Old 08-06-2009, 06:40 AM
Marquis

Check for open and unlocked windows.

Pick the locks, if you know how.

Tape the window and break it.

Break the window without taping it (the noise isn't as suspicious as you'd think.)
Old 04-05-2013, 08:46 PM
Mud Farmer

Does anyone know if a center punch (
) would work on windows of house's too?

Last edited by superjery; 04-05-2013 at 08:52 PM.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:38 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Bash all the windows in with a hammer.
I'm not talking about one or two, bash all their windows in... all the way in.
The alarm will go off and the police will come, but you'll be long gone hopefully.
Come back at night when all they have is a garbage bag over their window and you can enter with no noise.
simply bring a small blade to cut it open.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:54 PM
Baron

A key
Old 04-05-2013, 10:05 PM
Marquis

Quote:

I have heard burglar alarms go off and no one does a thing, just get annoyed there sleep is being disturbed
Old 04-05-2013, 10:18 PM
Wealthy Merchant

a lot of people leave doors unlocked!

I've gone to different villages. Parked up and me and pals just crept around until we find an open door or window.

The funniest was one large house had its patio door unlocked.
They're asleep
We clear the place out, take a small safe.

When we eventually break the safe open later that night/morning it turns out that the owner of the house was only a police trainer, based at our local large police training centre.

Quite funny really he couldn't even follow the simplest of crime deterrents of locking a door. Yet he trained coppers.
Old 04-05-2013, 10:24 PM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmc2013 View Post
a lot of people leave doors unlocked!

I've gone to different villages. Parked up and me and pals just crept around until we find an open door or window.

The funniest was one large house had its patio door unlocked.
They're asleep
We clear the place out, take a small safe.

When we eventually break the safe open later that night/morning it turns out that the owner of the house was only a police trainer, based at our local large police training centre.

Quite funny really he couldn't even follow the simplest of crime deterrents of locking a door. Yet he trained coppers.
http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/pol...cked-1-4912810