Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 08-12-2009, 02:24 AM
Grand Duke

Send a message via AIM to Clover Send a message via MSN to Clover
Smile Best drug to sell

This could probably go in dead presidents, but they probably wouldn't have the type of drug knowledge needed to really make an educated opinion.

So, what in your guys' opinions is the best drugs to sell? Bring in all kinds of arguments including if you can synthesize/grow it yourself etc.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:28 AM
Count

Default Re: Best drug to sell

Weed because you have so many buyers
Old 08-12-2009, 02:29 AM
Marquis

Weed has a lot of buyers, but heroin and cocaine are the most profitable.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:30 AM
Grand Duke

Smile Re: Best drug to sell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syphilis View Post
Yeah, for sure. But then you have to think, you have to really be a bad mother fucker to sell coke and H. These drugs cause fiends, and fiends will rob your ass unless they know that they can't and get away with it. Weed is shitty because it tends to be bulky, and people don't really fiend for it. So, there's pros and cons all the way around.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:36 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syphilis View Post
When you sell coke...your customers NEVER FUCKING SLEEP. You will have people calling you ALL hours.

...don't sell coke. You will regret it. Sell H.

And WTF is this about having to be a bad ass to sell shit? Fuck that a gun in your hand automatically makes you a bad ass.

-William Cooper

Last edited by happy_one_hit; 08-12-2009 at 02:41 AM.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:46 AM
Grand Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_one_hit View Post
When you sell coke...your customers NEVER FUCKING SLEEP. You will have people calling you ALL hours.

...don't sell coke. You will regret it. Sell H.

And WTF is this about having to be a bad ass to sell shit? Fuck that a gun in your hand automatically makes you a bad ass.
Sure, but killing someone while you commit a felony, and everyone involved with helping you commit that felony gets charged with capital murder. That means say your buddy was driving you to sell some dope, you get robbed and you shoot and kill the thief, that's capital or at least first degree murder for both of you. You better hope you have a good attorney, because it is possible to get off those charges but a jury that sees that you're selling drugs and killing people are likely to not feel much sympathy for you.

A very good friend of mine, 62 years old grew up in NY etc. sold blow for years and years. He started selling H, and ended up getting shot 3 times before he stopped selling. He also claims (I've never sold tons of H like that so I wouldn't really know) that a junkie is much more likely to snitch on you than a coke fiend is, being sick and shit. That's just what my buddy tells me though.

What you say in the very short term is fine and dandy, but a guy geeking for coke and someone intensely dope sick; the person that's dope sick sure as fuck aint sleepin either, and all that person can do is scheme for ways to score I KNOW. I'm positive it always runs through their mind to rob a dealer too, I've been with people that have robbed dealers and run them over for a gram of dope.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:50 AM
Maud'Dib

Thanked 1,504 Times in 995 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Rizzo in a box Send a message via MSN to Rizzo in a box

I've got a gram of post-modernism for sale.

also one ounce of nihilism for a bill.
On every golden scale! ..."
Old 08-12-2009, 02:51 AM
Grand Duke

Dope sickness also lasts way longer than fiending for coke; we're comparing weeks and months of dope sickness to hours of the coke withdrawal or whatever you want to call it.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:52 AM
Grand Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizzo in a box View Post
I've got a gram of post-modernism for sale.

also one ounce of nihilism for a bill.
If you don't have anything constructive to add to the thread then stfu .
Old 08-12-2009, 02:53 AM

this is a no brainer. WEED, but if u have a pharm script then you're golden
Old 08-12-2009, 02:55 AM
Maud'Dib

Send a message via AIM to Rizzo in a box Send a message via MSN to Rizzo in a box
Red face Re: Best drug to sell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post
If you don't have anything constructive to add to the thread then stfu .

also...

weed is a horrible drug for selling if you're in it to make PROFIT

you have to examine your motivation

and then hard wire your brain to release dopamine simply because you're alive.

what? when did we start talking about the buddhist-perfect-reward-body?
Old 08-12-2009, 02:59 AM
Grand Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinny love View Post
this is a no brainer. WEED, but if u have a pharm script then you're golden
I used to sell my adderalls, and for top dollar. Thing is, any decent meds cost money to fille, you've gotta pay money to go to the doctor etc and usually only end up with at the most 90, typically 30-60 pills to sell per month. This is actually probably NOT the best way to make money, at least not in my experience. Plus you usually want to take some.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizzo in a box View Post

also...

weed is a horrible drug for selling if you're in it to make PROFIT

you have to examine your motivation

and then hard wire your brain to release dopamine simply because you're alive.

what? when did we start talking about the buddhist-perfect-reward-body?
Just kidding rizo, you're my favorite mod. It's the alcohol talking I'm srsly srs. And yeah, this is a business situation, you're in it for the PROFIT not to be cool or anything else.

Fuck I need some moar beer I'm fucking fiending .
Old 08-12-2009, 03:01 AM
Knight

Send a message via AIM to I'mAfraidofJapan

Ecstasy is the drug you can make the most profit of, next to nitrous that is. Buy a pill at $.50-3, sell it for 20. Plus they're small, you can stash a lot of them easily.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:02 AM
Baron

Quote:
Sure, but killing someone while you commit a felony, and everyone involved with helping you commit that felony gets charged with capital murder. That means say your buddy was driving you to sell some dope, you get robbed and you shoot and kill the thief, that's capital or at least first degree murder for both of you. You better hope you have a good attorney, because it is possible to get off those charges but a jury that sees that you're selling drugs and killing people are likely to not feel much sympathy for you.

A very good friend of mine, 62 years old grew up in NY etc. sold blow for years and years. He started selling H, and ended up getting shot 3 times before he stopped selling. He also claims (I've never sold tons of H like that so I wouldn't really know) that a junkie is much more likely to snitch on you than a coke fiend is, being sick and shit. That's just what my buddy tells me though.

What you say in the very short term is fine and dandy, but a guy geeking for coke and someone intensely dope sick; the person that's dope sick sure as fuck aint sleepin either, and all that person can do is scheme for ways to score I KNOW. I'm positive it always runs through their mind to rob a dealer too, I've been with people that have robbed dealers and run them over for a gram of dope.
Yeah, so its a bad idea to sell either one.

And you don't just shoot someone and fucking let the guy lay there. You throw him in the trunk, and go for a "fishing trip" somewhere deep in the swamps...you know where the gators might find him.....at least that's how it works here how go you guys do it?

People go missing all the time...if you got a dead guy in the streets heads HAVE to roll. Well....around here the stupid niggers just let them lay, but there are so many murders here they can't keep up.

-William Cooper
Old 08-12-2009, 03:02 AM
Peasant

life
Old 08-12-2009, 03:05 AM
Grand Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_one_hit View Post
Yeah, so its a bad idea to sell either one.

And you don't just shoot someone and fucking let the guy lay there. You throw him in the trunk, and go for a "fishing trip" somewhere deep in the swamps...you know where the gators might find him.....at least that's how it works here how go you guys do it?

People go missing all the time...if you got a dead guy in the streets heads HAVE to roll. Well....around here the stupid niggers just let them lay, but there are so many murders here they can't keep up.
Question is: Do you call the police, admit everything, go clean and maybe walk with self defense, or do you for sure face a capital murder charge if convicted no matter what you do, because once you try and cover something up there's NO going back? Because that's how the law works, if you call the police say woah, this guy tried to rob me and I have killed him, you might walk with self defense or certainly less charges than taking the body and dumping it. Then you have to be faced with that impossible situation, and I wouldn't really want to personally. I'd rather not kill anyone, but at the same time I want to make tons of money. Perhaps you could be loaded with a taser and pepper spray, but what if they rob you with a gun? Then killing him with a gun would be justified, given you have rights to the gun you use. There's sooo much to consider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mAfraidofJapan View Post
Ecstasy is the drug you can make the most profit of, next to nitrous that is. Buy a pill at $.50-3, sell it for 20. Plus they're small, you can stash a lot of them easily.
IF you can find rolls that price, there's absolutely no reason not to. Thing is, you've gotta be close to the chemist to think about prices like that.

I wonder what the profit margin is for growing hydro and selling it is? Like, after the electricity bill and labor is paid, what is the profit you'd make by producing your own indoor and selling it? Also how likely is it to be caught? A good buddy of mine, last time I talked to him had $200 grand in a safe saved up from profits of growing hydro. Now that's some serious fuckin ballin, haven't talked to him in years though.

Last edited by Clover; 08-12-2009 at 03:08 AM.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:09 AM
Cassius Clay XVII

Thanked 1,771 Times in 1,206 Posts

I'd never sell anything but weed. It's low risk (especially where I am), there will always be customers, you don't have to worry about running through your stash in one night and losing all your money, you don't have to deal with sketchy people, you will never get a call at 4:00 AM for weed, etc.

But I have to think E would be the easiest. 1000 pills takes up the same space as a QP of weed (I'm guessing, I really have no idea), and all you'd really have to do is go to parties and let the word go around that you have E. It's comparatively quite easy to get rid off if you get caught, as well.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:10 AM
daily moisturizer

You won't make any money on weed. If you sell anything less then halfs, don't even bother. The exception is of course if you're growing. If you grow weed you can make a fuckton profit for very little work/effort/risk

Don't sell drugs, produce them. Growing weed and mushrooms are probably the two easiest ones to do.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:13 AM
Peasant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysergic Rain View Post
You won't make any money on weed. If you sell anything less then halfs, don't even bother. The exception is of course if you're growing. If you grow weed you can make a fuckton profit for very little work/effort/risk

Don't sell drugs, produce them. Growing weed and mushrooms are probably the two easiest ones to do.
easy as shit to hide too. A friend that trusted me hid his in a fridge in a locked room. The DEA needs to make a big effort to find that shit.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:15 AM
Maud'Dib

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mAfraidofJapan View Post
MDMA, RCs, and acid are easily the most lucrative...

shrooms especially if you grow them

& the users aren't generally fiends like heroin users but you STILL have the same stigma from the authorities, remember that.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:15 AM
Grand Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysergic Rain View Post

That's what I'm talkin about right thur, but I've gotta think; after your electricity is paid, how much profit is there really. A ballast and light on 24/7, at least in the veg stage for weed would have to jack your electricity bill way up. Or would it? I really have no idea, I've never grown weed. Then a good hydro set will set you back $1500-$2000 so you have to consider that price too; but it's reusable, so that's a plus. On your first batch you probably won't even make your money back from a good hydro set and electricity I would think, but I've asked and have never gotten a clear answer on it. Because I'll throw down 2 grand for a good hydro set if I knew that I could get a good return on it after that was paid for and electricity, seriously. I'd have no problem doing that.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:17 AM
Peasant

Quote:
That's what I'm talkin about right thur, but I've gotta think; after your electricity is paid, how much profit is there really. A ballast and light on 24/7, at least in the veg stage for weed would have to jack your electricity bill way up. Or would it? I really have no idea, I've never grown weed. Then a good hydro set will set you back $1500-$2000 so you have to consider that price too; but it's reusable, so that's a plus. On your first batch you probably won't even make your money back from a good hydro set and electricity I would think, but I've asked and have never gotten a clear answer on it. Because I'll throw down 2 grand for a good hydro set if I knew that I could get a good return on it after that was paid for and electricity, seriously. I'd have no problem doing that.
dude think about it. Would anyone do it if they knew they wouldn't make a profit?
Old 08-12-2009, 03:20 AM
Duke

Crack, Coke or Heroin, because they'll always (And quite frequently) need more.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:21 AM
Grand Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSD King View Post
dude think about it. Would anyone do it if they knew they wouldn't make a profit?
In the long term, of course there's tons of profit. Thing is, from what I've researched it can take anywhere from like 45-50 days all the way to 3 months from germination to harvest. I'd have to make my money back soon on a 2 grand investment and all the electricity, because well I've recently come off of a wicked heroin addiction, and all I've got saved is a little short of 3 grand so a good hydro set would wipe me pretty damn clean, then you've gotta think about experience. How long is it going to take me to get a precise and awesome plant that will truly sell? Then around here, weed isn't the easiest thing to sell; everyone is mostly on opiates and pills, at least that I know. Sure, in some places in locals it may be explosively profitable, in others not so much. There are infinite amounts of variables that can be thrown.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:24 AM
Grand Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnotherAsshole View Post
Crack, Coke or Heroin, because they'll always (And quite frequently) need more.
Yeah, you're totally right. Maybe the best thing to do would be go to buy a half oz or quarter of H and blow, split and sell that off and see what one makes. I know I could sure sell it in relatively low amounts of time. And methadone pills, but I have no great hook on them, the cheapest I can seem to find them for is $6 for a 10 mg pill . I wouldn't make much off of that, but I have insane hook ups on blow and herron. I go to the guy that distributes the kilos to the street level gangs and dealers. I got very high up hooks on these drugs. And they're pretty good friends; there people I'd call up on a friday night to go to a club and drink and party with.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:25 AM
Knight

Send a message via AIM to I'mAfraidofJapan

Quote:
If I had to chose one thing to grow, it would be mushrooms. The only real investment you'd need to make is a fish tank. Plus everyone seems to be looking for mushies (atleast throughout the entirety of New England), but no one rarely has them because dealers sell out too fast.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:31 AM
Grander Duke

Thanked 1,016 Times in 723 Posts

if you sell coke your gonna get robbed unless your rollling with a good crew even then your not un touchable
Old 08-12-2009, 03:33 AM
Baron

the best drug is to sell is really extremely good weed if you grow it, stuff the bags really fat and make sure it's good shit that you're pushing. if the market where you live has a lot of sellers just get the best weed seeds and grow something they've never seen before. If the fattest bags in the area are .8's make yours a gram, if it's a gram make your bags 1.5...one for 20, two bags for 40 and thats a full 3 grams your giving them, nobody can ever beat that you might lose some change but you'll make it all back and then some. Now when people want an eigth all you have to do is add .5 to your 40 bags and now you can sell that for 60 straight, no discounts, no hook ups. There is NO WAY anyone can compete with your product in anyway in terms of quality,price,purity,weight...the other dealers in the neighborhood will be put out of business, or they'll be trying to buy weight from you.

I suggest no selling weight to anyone who deals, no matter how much money they offer you or how much they want to buy. The product you sell is only associated with you and only you, your the one with the best prices,best weight,best bud,cleanest smoke. If you're really smart you can act like you're not even the one who's dealing, you can say it's your own stash for personal use and that your always down to sell some bud from your stash if they want it and if you have enough left over, people will associate you with being generous since your bags are always so fat, if people ever get asked about you they'll say "no man, he's not a dealer" i don't think any stoner would want to mess up a good thing like getting 3 grams of Lambsbread or Sensi star for 40 dollars.

Of course, nobody knows you grow weed either. They just think you have a good connect, if they ask for it tell them that the guy only sells to people he knows and trusts, but you can sell them some of your stash if they want.

As for half ounces and ounces, those get sold at the regular price, for obvious reasons.

Last edited by Chavinist; 08-12-2009 at 03:45 AM.
Old 08-12-2009, 04:12 AM
Baron

fuck selling drugs
Old 08-12-2009, 04:14 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
fuck selling drugs
my nigga, selling drugs is the only way to make money now a days, you never been in the struggle and in the inner city with blacks.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Rizzo in a box (08-12-2009)
Old 08-12-2009, 04:19 AM
Seņor Member

Send a message via ICQ to Craigslist.org Send a message via AIM to Craigslist.org Send a message via MSN to Craigslist.org Send a message via Yahoo to Craigslist.org

crack or herion. I heard one junky being interviewed on tv saying hed spend $800 a day on the stuff.
If you have no morals and dont mind slowly killing people this is the perfect drug to sell.
Old 08-12-2009, 04:31 AM
Maud'Dib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavinist View Post
my nigga, selling drugs is the only way to make money now a days, you never been in the struggle and in the inner city with blacks.
i lol'd so hard
Old 08-12-2009, 04:56 AM
Knight

Make and sell something. DMT can be pretty cheap. $90 can turn into $900 really quickly. Making meth would be very profitable, too, but you should learn more before you try that. If you extract mescaline, you'll most likely be able to name your price.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:05 AM
Duke

There was some study I saw once that heroin had the best potential profit margins.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:09 AM
Regular

Costs $5-20 to grow an OZ of weed, indoors.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:15 AM
Peasant

weed makes you nothing

go with crystal meth and X
Old 08-12-2009, 05:59 AM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
There was some study I saw once that heroin had the best potential profit margins.
There was a study I saw that said you can make number say just about anything when it comes to statistics like that.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:02 AM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36fuckin5 View Post
There was a study I saw that said you can make number say just about anything when it comes to statistics like that.
Maybe its bull but just saying.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:31 AM
Baron

RC's if you can find the right people to buy em.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:28 AM

E is very profitable. Easy to sell, no smell, small. And best of all if you have the right connects your going to be making over 400% profit per pill. The next best thing would be acid but that is a bit more annoying as you have to cut blotter and you can't do that easily outdoors. I have seen a hit of acid blow away in the wind.