Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Hobbies > Bad Ideas

Old 08-18-2009, 05:32 AM
Count

Send a message via Yahoo to sexualjesus
Default ripping friends off with fake drugs

for this scam, the closer the friend, the better.

we start of by telling a friend that you and him should get some drugs and get high, tell him you know this dealer that might have some stuff and you two should go halves in a bag of weed.

go into another mates house that doesnt know ur friend, and pull a bag of oregano out of your pocket, go back to the car where your victim is waiting and tell him you got the stuff.

go home, pretend to find out its oregano, your friend will be pissed, you pretend your pissed, both say one day youll go there and fuck shit up, go to sleep and forget about it.

or say the dealers have guns so he should just let it go.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:21 AM
Baron

Default Re: ripping friends off with fake drugs

wouldn't do that to a useful friend, someone who could have your back one day or save your ass when you get in shit.

instead, rip off some high school kids.
in my home town there was this youth centre and this one guy was selling hash to kids there, he stuck the hash between 2 quarters and sold them 15$ a piece. the "hash" was just chocolate cake mushed between coins.

another thing: get some empty pill capsules from a health food store. they're really cheap. then go to a pharmacy and buy some
travel tabs ( gravol/dremamine) 3$ a bottle. crush them up, and stick them in the capsules. sell them as K,E,Vicadin,prozac, whatever. this way the kids get high, it's just not what they're expecting.

hit them up on friday afternoons so they buy drugs for the whole weekend
Old 08-18-2009, 06:34 AM
Wealthy Merchant

your an ass hole friend, if I tried that my friends would want to get revenge immediately, and when I wouldn't be enthusiastic they would wonder if I was in on it. Good way to get the living shit beat out of you and loose a friend because your an ass.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:34 AM
Banned

Thanked 1,958 Times in 1,314 Posts
Embarrassed Re: ripping friends off with fake drugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexualjesus View Post
wut

y
Old 08-18-2009, 07:22 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Djaqaver Send a message via AIM to Djaqaver

Stealling from a Church, cripples, stores is one thing but stealing from a friend is low.
Old 08-18-2009, 07:25 AM
(͡๏̯͡๏)

Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,477 Posts

You people are assholes
Old 08-18-2009, 07:30 AM
Start Fires, Smoke Meth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erorr View Post
You people are assholes
No the OP is just a dick to his friends.
Old 08-18-2009, 07:33 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trix Are For Kids View Post
No the OP is just a dick to his friends.
assuming he has any
Old 08-18-2009, 07:33 AM
Knight

OP doesn't know what a friend is. Lol.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Jenkem (08-20-2009)
Old 08-18-2009, 07:34 AM
Duke

Congrats you may be a sociopath.

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html
Old 08-18-2009, 07:35 AM
Regular

Thanked 1,341 Times in 810 Posts
Grin Re: ripping friends off with fake drugs

Who the fuck would look at a bag of oregano and hand over weed money for it?

If I went to pick up some draw and came back with dried herbs, my mates would kick my ass for being an idiot. And deservedly so; I'd do the same to them if they did it.

Try it with fake powder, genius. Or don't try it at all, 'cos it's a dick move.
Kwinnie Bogan (08-18-2009)
Old 08-18-2009, 08:47 AM
Regular

OP is probably the same kind of guy who would SNITCH on his friend without much coercion! OP good luck on your "scam". Chances are you'd FAIL, make NO profit, and very likely get the shit kicked out of you. If you should scam anyone it shouldn't be those that would help you in the very near future. Scam high school kids or old people....
Old 08-18-2009, 09:19 AM

You're not a very good friend. I just hope whoever is your "friend" doesn't also happen to get incredibly pissed if you sell him fake dope.

Things might end badly.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:26 AM
Count

Way uncool man, he's your friend. Fuck other people over, but this guy trusts you, he's your buddy...
Old 08-18-2009, 10:52 AM
Count

Wink Re: ripping friends off with fake drugs

do you all feel the love <3

wanna buy some green?
Old 08-18-2009, 10:58 AM

i also agree that you are a douche
Old 08-18-2009, 11:05 AM
Baron

Quote:

we start of by telling a friend that you and him should get some drugs and get high, tell him you know this dealer that might have some stuff and you two should go halves in a bag of weed.

go into another mates house that doesnt know ur friend, and pull a bag of oregano out of your pocket, go back to the car where your victim is waiting and tell him you got the stuff.

go home, pretend to find out its oregano, your friend will be pissed, you pretend your pissed, both say one day youll go there and fuck shit up, go to sleep and forget about it.

or say the dealers have guns so he should just let it go.

Did you meet some FUCKHEAD called mikki on CS:S? who tried to ask you all about drugs?

He annoys me all the fucking time on MSN, and said OMG HE MET U AND SHIT AND OMG U TTOALLY TOLD HIM HOW TO DO TEH DXM!!!22222

dude, protip: dont help him.
Him and his friends smoke weed and do DXM, in like a year... One of them will die, thats why im not helping them with shit. They aren't responsible at all.

rofl
Old 08-18-2009, 11:09 AM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naffy View Post
Did you meet some FUCKHEAD called mikki on CS:S? who tried to ask you all about drugs?

He annoys me all the fucking time on MSN, and said OMG HE MET U AND SHIT AND OMG U TTOALLY TOLD HIM HOW TO DO TEH DXM!!!22222

dude, protip: dont help him.
Him and his friends smoke weed and do DXM, in like a year... One of them will die, thats why im not helping them with shit. They aren't responsible at all.

rofl
bahaha, small world, yeh i met mikki, i was teachin him about chemistry before i found out he was 16 and i was just stumped... im tryin to tell him to get a job but im really fuckin lazy, ur not a friend with him irl are you?

lol
Old 08-18-2009, 11:16 AM

i know that guy too. we give each other practice blowjobs behind the chevron where my uncle was killed when one of the gas pumps exploded after it was hit by a car driven by an anorexic priest on the way to deluth to get his dog an abortion from the only abortionist in the state who would perform an abortion on a dog that was going into labor.

hes good.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:27 AM
Archduke

Thanked 1,243 Times in 946 Posts

Hey man, fuck you.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:28 AM
Baron

Quote:
bahaha, small world, yeh i met mikki, i was teachin him about chemistry before i found out he was 16 and i was just stumped... im tryin to tell him to get a job but im really fuckin lazy, ur not a friend with him irl are you?

lol
Yes, hes like a couple kilometres from me, havent met him. Hes obsessed with drugs, tries to score off me..
Im just all LOLFUCKOFFYOUFAGGOT
Old 08-18-2009, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powdered Toast Man View Post
i know that guy too. we give each other practice blowjobs behind the chevron where my uncle was killed when one of the gas pumps exploded after it was hit by a car driven by an anorexic priest on the way to deluth to get his dog an abortion from the only abortionist in the state who would perform an abortion on a dog that was going into labor.

hes good.
Ba dum bum CH'.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:38 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by FON View Post
Hey man, fuck you.
Who the fuck is FON?

FON, im gon make you my bitch.

NOW SHAKE DAT ASS

EDIT: intense.

Last edited by Naffy; 08-18-2009 at 11:45 AM. Reason: LOAWLADasgasg
Old 08-18-2009, 12:10 PM
Archduke

I lol'd becaue these faggot responses were expected.

Too many people get into drugs without having a fucking clue what they're getting into, or how to control the use; that's why they're illegal you fucking retards.

These type of people deserve a kick up the ass for being retards.

Making fake heroin
You can make a few hundred quid off about 2 worth of stuff this way. There are a couple of ways to make fake smack but I favour this one. Your fake heroin you make this way will not kill anybody, the buyer will just think he got some bunk shit and you best never cross that motherfucker again.

I've found that most of the heroin that’s for sale is "white powder" heroin which is not as easy to fake. This is how to make fake "tar", which is what you usually find in the west if your in the USA and in the UK. The heroin they are shooting in Pulp Fiction is powder "China". It’s hard to find white powder that smells like heroin and will dissolve in water the way real heroin does.

The guy who told me how to do this is a junkie and he used to do it every time he was a bit low on cash.

First make sure you know what real "black tar heroin" looks and smells like. I’m not saying DO any but you probably have a friend who has done it or who has some, and have them go and buy some off the street so you can check it out. Black tar heroin has a really nasty funky smell and that’s how most junkies identify it and when you pinch a chunk it’s like sticky gummy resin.

Tar is typically sold in coloured balloons like you would buy for a kid’s party, so you will need some of those.

A chunk of tar about the size of a pencil eraser usually sells for about 15 in my area. It depends on the time of year how much you get for 15, but usually when you buy a piece it’s about that size and a piece this size will usually last a junkie a couple of days.

If someone shoots this fake heroin up it will make them sick but real heroin makes you sick too, so they’re not going to notice the difference until they realize they are not getting high. Which is why you should be long gone by now and selling out of your area and/or to wannabe druggy kids who have never seen or taken it before.

Get as many dirty bongs and pipes together as you can and strain all the "re bong" out and set the water aside if it’s a bong. Let the bong dry out some, then scrape out as much resin as you can while Wear plastic gloves and set the resin aside. I used to heat my pipe on the cooker (stove for you yanks) .

If you don’t have much bong resin, any other substance similar to resin can be substituted, but part of the mixture should be bong resin for the colour and smell.

Now buy some cheap coffee that tastes harsh and disgusting. Depending on how much resin you have from cleaning your bong, make a small batch of this coffee that is really, really strong.

If your coffee maker is dirty that’s good because the oilier and blacker the coffee you make, the better.

Let it sit for a long time until it looks like motor oil.

You should eventually have some nasty black coffee and some bong resin, and also some bong water.

Put these three things together in a small ceramic or glass cooker if you have a coffee maker that you don’t mind destroying then use that.

Your mixture should be about:
1 part resin, to..
3 parts coffee, to..
1/2 a part, or a little over of bong water.

Now cook the mixture at a low temperature until you have a bubbly gooey glue like substance.

It will totally stink up the house so take some precautions unless you want the pigs to be called.

Get some non-stick aluminium foil and take your gooey gloppy fake heroin and spread it in a thin layer on the foil and let it dry.

Fake DMT
go to a grocery store and get a pound or so of fresh mushrooms.then you need to make some salvia green dragon according to the directions in this egg

http://rotteneggs.com//r3/show/se/147640.html

these are really good directions.salvia is legal in the states and it is in the uk aswell

the only other way I knew how to make this juice up until now was out of datura (Jimson weed) which is very unstable stuff and likely to kill someone.salvia won’t kill them just make them trip for about half an hour

so make some of this green dragon stuff and once it’s done soak your mushrooms in it for a day or so(make a small batch at first to see how it comes out)

then dry the mushrooms;the best way is to spread them out on aluminum foil and cook them in the oven at a very low temperature for a couple of hours,they should be quite dry but not burned at the end of the drying time

it will probably stink so make sure the kitchen is well ventilated

you should have something quite a bit like DMT at the end of this operation.pulverize the dried mushrooms and maybe add a bit of sticky bong resin

the salvia will probably cost about 40 or 50 and the mushrooms will be about 3 or 4 depending on what type you buy.so if a chunk of DMT sells for about 10 then that’s an approximately 500% profit

let me know if this works. I did some checking around and I think that salvia will work MUCH better than datura.

Do this at festivals (best bet) or out of your area.

Last edited by SLIM; 08-18-2009 at 01:31 PM. Reason: typo
Old 08-18-2009, 01:29 PM
Archduke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichi View Post
wut

y
Pretty sure he means the dealer. You don't give any of your money just the friends, or keep it for yourself and get given the oregano (could have used a better substitute).
Old 08-18-2009, 01:31 PM
Baron

If you plan to do this to people why on earth would you call them "friends?"
Old 08-18-2009, 01:33 PM
Archduke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manifesto View Post
If you plan to do this to people why on earth would you call them "friends?"
If they're retarded enough to fall for it or are a huge tool then they shouln't be your friend anyway.
Old 08-18-2009, 01:36 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownfingerfuck View Post
If they're retarded enough to fall for it or are a huge tool then they shouln't be your friend anyway.
I've sold ISO extracted shake to someone who was a good friend before. Anyone can fall for a believable scam. I felt bad about it, and payed him back.
Old 08-18-2009, 01:43 PM
Archduke

I've sold rolled up yellow pages that I got wet, rolled it in a little bit of shake and left it in the baggie and left it in there for a little bit to give it the smell. Sold it off to some kid who always came around after college because I converted him from a joho, he took it as a sign that I liked him. He never came around after the second time he bought yellow pages and didn't get high (I bullshitted him the first time and said some people don't get high the first time; a classic bullshit excuse).

Good friends you shouldn't consider ripping off, unless it's proposition bets at the bar, and that's all in good fun. I don't think sexualjesus was talking about ripping off a good friend, just someone you know type "friend".
Old 08-18-2009, 01:54 PM
Baron

What the fuck? How did you convince him a piece of paper was weed? Or did you roll some other plant in them?
Old 08-18-2009, 02:12 PM
Archduke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manifesto View Post
What the fuck? How did you convince him a piece of paper was weed? Or did you roll some other plant in them?
You'd be surprised how much 2 squashed together, soaked and rolled up yellow pages look like a pair of buds once they've dried out, along with the smell and the little bits of shake on it he fell for it.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:10 PM
Archduke

Lightbulb Re: ripping friends off with fake drugs

Put some round orange sprinkles in gel caps and say it's adderall.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:32 PM
Regular

OP is a jew who fucks ppl over and loves money, ALL JEWS LIKE THIS
Old 08-19-2009, 12:33 AM
Archduke

Thanked 1,243 Times in 946 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naffy View Post
Who the fuck is FON?

FON, im gon make you my bitch.

NOW SHAKE DAT ASS

EDIT: intense.
Oh waaait, I get it now. Your a nigger.

Niggerjew even.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:54 AM
Baron

The OP has no close friends who trust him, as evidenced by his topic and suggestion. Rip off whoever, steal from whoever, don't fuck over your friends. Nothing worse then a traitor.
Old 08-19-2009, 04:49 AM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
The OP has no close friends who trust him, as evidenced by his topic and suggestion. Rip off whoever, steal from whoever, don't fuck over your friends. Nothing worse then a traitor.
you dont think i could be trolling for 5 minutes, i mean im a pretty damn good troll
Old 08-19-2009, 09:02 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by fon View Post
oh waaait, i get it now. Your a nigger.

Niggerjew even.

it's on, it is fucking on.
FON (08-19-2009)
Old 08-19-2009, 06:55 PM
Baron

Quote:
ripping friends off with fake drugs
Are you black?

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=68354
Old 08-19-2009, 09:23 PM

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Crazy Handz Send a message via MSN to Mr. Crazy Handz Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Crazy Handz

I had an idea like this once, except instead of the oregano plot, just have the dealer pull a gun and rip you off, when the dealer is really a closer friend.

Or, if the guy you're scamming is a newb smoker, just say the real pot is oregano and get out with the money and the weed?
Old 08-19-2009, 09:38 PM
King of Detroit

Send a message via AIM to 313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Crazy Handz View Post
I had an idea like this once, except instead of the oregano plot, just have the dealer pull a gun and rip you off, when the dealer is really a closer friend.

Or, if the guy you're scamming is a newb smoker, just say the real pot is oregano and get out with the money and the weed?
ot you can just rip the dude...