Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Science > Flasks and Beakers

Old 08-20-2009, 02:52 PM

Default extraction / separation

ive got two questions..

Firstly, how on earth do you separate paracetamol from other drugs?
Ditch the shit completely and be left with something pretty =)

Secondly, liquid capsules? can you dry it out? Like using methanol to separate the crap and then passing it through a filter. would the left overs then be able to be washed out and dry up?

im a n00b, yeh and this probably should be in a n00b thread but i want real answers not sarcastic little 'there, there, fuck head' responses.

Cheers in advance

Alice
Old 08-20-2009, 04:00 PM
Mechanical elf at work

Send a message via MSN to stateofhack
Default Re: extraction / separation

Hello,

Most of the time a CWE will do the job (cold water extraction), would you mind telling us what you are trying to extract, what is in them and if they are tablets, gelatin capsules etc.

This is a good thread, as long as you provide adequate information

Best of luck!
Old 08-20-2009, 06:16 PM

Send a message via MSN to Von Bass

Depends entirely on solubility; quite often though, that with which para is combined with is marvellously more soluble, thus allowing an intrepid experimenter to quite happily remove any unwanted adulterants
Old 08-20-2009, 09:38 PM
New Arrival

I'm gonna start by assuming you're looking for codeine, since that's the most common thing you'll find in pills.

Since it's paracetamol you're looking to lose, you want this:
http://www.poppies.org/news/96924960077672.shtml

I've used it on occasion, it works. Codeine's nothing too special, though - if you're going to take it out, you might as well look into converting it to morphine or even heroin. Though if you're not much of a chemist, I wouldn't recommend heroin - acetic anhydride is nasty stuff.
Old 08-21-2009, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice.May.I View Post
Firstly, how on earth do you separate paracetamol from other drugs?
Generally you mix whatever you have with cold water, then filter. Paracetamol doesn't dissolve in cold water, but salts do, and most "good stuff" come as salts, like oxycodone HCl, codeine phosphate etc.

Quote:
Secondly, liquid capsules?
Depends on the ingredients. Post a list, and if you don't have that, be as specific as possible with the kind of capsules you have and someone should be able to find what you'll need to do.
Old 08-21-2009, 07:28 PM
New Arrival

Cold water extraction will work. Keep in mind this will not extract the caffeine as well, something that can ruin a good opiate high.
Old 08-22-2009, 03:37 PM

ahh i love you guys <3

uhh well im trying to get the paracetamol and dextromethorphan away from pseudoephedrine, but i havent quite figured out how yet, thats in a cap.

and as for the liquid capsules its the same except in liquid form :/ but for me its easier to get ahold of liquid capsules than dry, or even in pill form.

thankyou incredibly much for your assistance
Old 08-22-2009, 03:40 PM
Mechanical elf at work

Send a message via MSN to stateofhack

Well look up solubilities and all and post them up Althought WD has many many teks for this stuff.
Old 08-22-2009, 03:46 PM

cheers mate =)
Old 08-22-2009, 04:07 PM
Count

Send a message via Yahoo to sexualjesus

Quote:
ahh i love you guys <3

uhh well im trying to get the paracetamol and dextromethorphan away from pseudoephedrine, but i havent quite figured out how yet, thats in a cap.

and as for the liquid capsules its the same except in liquid form :/ but for me its easier to get ahold of liquid capsules than dry, or even in pill form.

thankyou incredibly much for your assistance
look into pain releif tablets, the chemical ibuprofein is just as easy to get rid of as para because although its easily soluble in anything its not soluble in water so a simple water extraction works, most cwe's will tell you to start with warm water but codeine is more suluble in colder water then warmer, just dont let the water get over 60celsius or it destroys the codeine
Old 08-22-2009, 04:23 PM

ummm well in AUS pain relief pills that contain ibuprofen, aspirin or paracetamol generally dont contain anything else.
we have straight ibuprofen tablets, straight aspirin and straight paracetamol. the only thing that contains anythin worth keeping is cold and flu meds, which is pseudoephedrine, although now its slowly being replaced by phenelephrine(sp?) and the only way you can get anything with pseudoephedrine in it, is with a drivers licence then you go on a national database.

i had the flu last week and i was trying to buy it, after i lsot the first packet. and they wouldnt let me buy it until i convinced them that my mum needed it too "
and theyve lowered the dosage too, so its 500mg of paracetamol with only 30mg of pseudoephedrine..

so im also trying to find some other kind of high that i can get myself.
everyone sells pot where i live so its crap. everyone sells E here but its all crap and most of the time you just end up with a splitting headache. Occasionally you get something good but i dont bother with the dealers up here. waste of time..
Old 08-22-2009, 04:27 PM

oh wait no. nurofen has codeine in it. tiny amounts tho
Old 08-22-2009, 04:45 PM
Count

Send a message via Yahoo to sexualjesus

Quote:
ummm well in AUS pain relief pills that contain ibuprofen, aspirin or paracetamol generally dont contain anything else.
we have straight ibuprofen tablets, straight aspirin and straight paracetamol. the only thing that contains anythin worth keeping is cold and flu meds, which is pseudoephedrine, although now its slowly being replaced by phenelephrine(sp?) and the only way you can get anything with pseudoephedrine in it, is with a drivers licence then you go on a national database.

i had the flu last week and i was trying to buy it, after i lsot the first packet. and they wouldnt let me buy it until i convinced them that my mum needed it too "
and theyve lowered the dosage too, so its 500mg of paracetamol with only 30mg of pseudoephedrine..

so im also trying to find some other kind of high that i can get myself.
everyone sells pot where i live so its crap. everyone sells E here but its all crap and most of the time you just end up with a splitting headache. Occasionally you get something good but i dont bother with the dealers up here. waste of time..
in australia i dont think your looking hard enough.

in fact i dont even think your looking at all, go to your chemist, ask for ****** extra strength, shell direct you to the section with a big choice of pain medication pills with codeine, blooms has chemist's own, good price pharmacy have the best shit cause its codeine and ibuprofein which is SO much easier to seperate then para, seriously, chemist, if you cant find box's of a hundred 10mg codeine pills with just para and codeine you dont deserve to try codeine.

we are the land of codeine, the yankees praise canada for there freedom of codeine and here we are with box's of a gram of codeine for ten bucks, kinda gay high, not even in the same ball park as heroin and if your going the para route theres a good chance youll fuck it up if you go big so if you want to find out what codeines like without the fear of para overdose, go to the hospital and lie your back hurts, theyll throw you ********* forte which is 30mg codeine.

i dont know how old you are, acolyte, but if your looking to just get high, stick with dxm, at the end of the day you know your getting high and you dont have to worry about liver failure, my gf told me i had yellow discolouration under my eye and now im freaking out. (yellow discolouration is the body's way of saying the liver is packing up and moving towns)

[soz statey, you missed a second source so i added some extra * cause of the love]

Last edited by sexualjesus; 08-23-2009 at 10:05 AM.
Old 08-22-2009, 05:06 PM

are you sure about that?
cos i was lookin at the box of meds in the cupboard at home and still i see nothing *shrug* the only thing ive found is nurofen. but maybe youre right, i should probably just look harder. *does non-teenager look* im 19. Ive only just started to take an interest in what im taking, rather than just saying 'ok sure, if you say so'.

oh yeh, i live in the north, not melbs or syd. we do drugs, or chemists just dont do drugs.

ps. im no acolyte *glares*
Old 02-23-2012, 05:30 PM
Mud Farmer

Oh man. Saw this and had a right chuckle.

Pana***** 15 contain a good 15mg of Codeine and are available over the counter in boxes of 50 in our fair Australia. Seperation from paracetamol is more fiddly and annoying than it is difficult.

Hell, go down to the pub nearest you and you'll probably score some greys, if codeine and the like is your jig.

If it is the pseudo you want, for of course only your runny nose or dodgy throat, you can still buy codral over the counter at most pharmacies that are pseudo and not phenylephrine. They may ask for Id, so give em one. There are plenty of pharmacies around. I find (and no prejudicial or derogetary slant on this) that the asian run pharmacies are happy to unload a heap of whatever it is you are after in return for Australian Dollars. Again in the case of Codrals get your CWE (cold water extraction) Hat on and be patient.

From WA, home of the innovator from the state with only one newspaper. RIP