Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Love, Lust, and Relationships

Old 08-26-2009, 06:27 AM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,824 Times in 1,139 Posts
Mad 13 signs you're dating a bitchy hoe

I found this article on CNN.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/perso...ef=mpstoryview

Basically it's a list of signs that you're dating a cunt. Normally I don't care for these kind of articles, but I found this one to be pretty interesting because after looking over all the signs, I realized that my ex girlfriend met 12 out of 13 of the signs.

Here are the signs:
Quote:
1. Dirty-flirty double standard: She flirts with dudes in front of you, shamelessly. Then, she gets super mad and makes a scene if you so much as give a cute waitress your order.

2. She needs to do everything with you: It's one thing to share experiences, but it's another thing to need someone to hold your hand all the time. When it goes beyond wanting to spending time together to demanding it constantly, you have to wonder, what's her problem?

3. Party pooper: She's mopey when you're not giving her 100 percent of your attention. When you start having fun, she's wants to leave.

4. Sex as a weapon: Putting out is the bartering chip she's been using since her school days, but it's a cheap ploy. A clever woman who respects herself doesn't have to abuse her sexual power.

5. Baby, I'm yours: She wants to have kids so she can stop working and mooch off you. Now who's the child?

6. High-maintenance mama: She's constantly complaining and barking orders. Everyone around her rolls their eyes at her demands. Why doesn't she get off her duff and do it herself?

7. Friend indeed: She forces you to show off to her lady friends with grand displays of obedience, love, and virility. But she never wants to hang out with you and your best bros. Why is it she expects people to thinks she's impressive when she never does anything to impress them?

8. Parent trap: She blames her life's problems on her parents, yet she depends on them, a lot.

9. Social climber: She's always looking for someone richer to kiss up to. When it comes to making new friends, she's a total snob.

10. Beauty is only skin deep: She thinks she should be famous, but she hasn't done anything to warrant admiration besides look pretty.

11. Eau de desperation: She reeks of needing a man, and she will stop at nothing to bag one. When she's single, her female friends even feel like they have to hide their boyfriends for fear she will try to pounce.

12. One-way street: You're constantly doing things for her, but, as Janet Jackson would put it, "What have you done for me lately?" If she's going to act like a princess, why doesn't she treat you like the prince of a gentleman you are?

13. Go fish: She's always looking for compliments. You have to constantly reassure her that she's amazing, but her response always seems to say: "I know."
As far as the girlfriend I have now, I think she only qualifies for #3, but it's not too bad with her.

Here's my mission for you, Zoklet: Read the 13 signs and try to match them to the girlfriend that you currently have.(or if you don't have one, use your ex girlfriend) According to the 13 signs, is your girlfriend a good girl or a bitch?

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Give a man religion, and he'll starve praying for a fish.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Fenrir (08-27-2009), Rykoshet (08-26-2009), Star Wars Fan (08-26-2009)
Old 08-26-2009, 06:30 AM
Baron

Default Re: 13 signs you're dating a bitchy hoe

So pretty much 9 out of every 10 girls in the world?
Fenrir (08-27-2009), Star Wars Fan (08-26-2009)
Old 08-26-2009, 06:30 AM
Duke

Fuck, I match most of those...and I'm a guy.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:34 AM
Marquis

If you would date a girl like that, I'd say it's your own damned fault.

edit: I'd be interested to see a guy version of this, for the lulz.
Agent 008 (08-26-2009)
Old 08-26-2009, 06:35 AM
Grand Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfuck View Post
Yeah, it was my fault.

I was just curious how many people here are currently dealing with bitch girlfriends.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Give a man religion, and he'll starve praying for a fish.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
It's... your fault someone else has a personality like that? Oh... kay.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:37 AM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunderful View Post
It's... your fault someone else has a personality like that? Oh... kay.
If you know that someone is a lunatic who treats you like garbage, then yes, I'd say that you deserve what you get if you have a relationship with them.

It's really not that complicated.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
If you know that someone is a lunatic who treats you like garbage, then yes, I'd say that you deserve what you get if you have a relationship with them.

I don't think you deserve to be treated like shit if you love someone... :/ It's just how it goes, sadly.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:41 AM
Grand Duke

Quote:

It can be that simple, but it wasn't in my case. My ex didn't seem anything like that when I first started dating her. Once she became comfortable with my presence, she let it all hang out, in a manner of speaking. But I still take fault because there were things I could have seen in her beforehand to indicate that she's a worthless human being.

Though I have seen some of my friend go out with girls who, when you look at them, scream the word "cunt" in your mind. I always wonder what they were thinking.

Old 08-26-2009, 06:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutant Funk Drink View Post
It can be that simple, but it wasn't in my case. My ex didn't seem anything like that when I first started dating her. Once she became comfortable with my presence, she let it all hang out, in a manner of speaking. But I still take fault because there were things I could have seen in her beforehand to indicate that she's a worthless human being.
Even so, I still don't get it. It's like... if my best friend treated me like shit. I'd still hang out with him, but does that mean I deserve it? O_O What if I don't want to be lonely? What if I can look past that? What if we share something more?

You know what, the whole analogy is the same. Just change best friend to girlfriend.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:43 AM
Marquis

Quote:
Point is, she's your ex now. For whatever reason, you're not that guy whose girlfriend is a complete bitch so he sits around complaining about what a bitch she is but never taking his balls back from under the kitchen sink and dumping her. Girls who complain about their boyfriends all the time but stay with them anyways get a lot of shit around here, but it works both ways. .
Old 08-26-2009, 07:01 AM
Duke

I've seen none of this with my current girl, but then again, it has been <1 week. :/
Old 08-26-2009, 07:06 AM
Weed

[youtube]MqHkuHy39eA[/youtube]
Old 08-26-2009, 07:09 AM
Baron

Quote:
I don't think you deserve to be treated like shit if you love someone... :/ It's just how it goes, sadly.
Nobody deserves to be treated like something you just trod in. But it's up to you to assess the relationship for what it is, and think "Is it really worth it?". She's sucking you dry; emotionally, physically, and mentally and you're just gonna lie on your back and let it fly. That's stupid, and self-inflicted, and you should make a 100m dash straight out of that sinking boat of a 'relationship'.

So yes, it is your fault if you want to put yourself through that pain; it's like volunteering to bunk with the most notorious, assfucker in prison. You just don't do it.
Old 08-26-2009, 07:21 AM
One crazy fucking baby!

HA HAAA! My missus fits NONE of those!
Old 08-26-2009, 07:49 AM
Marquis

LOL. Sounds like it was written by an angsty virgin who actually puts up with that crap.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:49 AM
Regular

lol girls like that are called pump and dumps.
Blunderfail (08-26-2009)
Old 08-26-2009, 11:16 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 1,720 Times in 1,059 Posts
Lightbulb Re: 13 signs you're dating a bitchy hoe

Quote:
I'd be interested to see a guy version of this, for the lulz.
Easy. The guy version is exactly the same, except before every point it has the words "Puts up with you (...)"
Old 08-26-2009, 11:30 AM

Fuck its my fathers whore of a partner all over.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent 008 View Post
Easy. The guy version is exactly the same, except before every point it has the words "Puts up with you (...)"
LOL.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:36 AM
Baron

Most of my exes fit that to a T. My last one didn't, but she's a cunt too.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:38 AM
Baron

Send a message via AIM to ILTST Send a message via MSN to ILTST
Confused Re: 13 signs you're dating a bitchy hoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by superspeedz View Post
lol girls like that are called pump and dumps.
You mean fuck and chuck?
Old 08-26-2009, 04:05 PM
Count

Quote:

edit: I'd be interested to see a guy version of this, for the lulz.
Just replace the gendered pronouns, actually. I've seen guys like that. Only instead of the babies one, replace with "Expects to use you as a way to birth and care for his many offspring he wants simply to carry on his name, staying at home while he pursues his own interests (which don't include a hand in childcare)."
Old 08-26-2009, 06:53 PM
Marquis

Thanks Tooceep.

My boyfriend only does #7, and not even that badly. But sometimes he corrects my conduct, but in an infuriatingly polite manner, and it makes me want to punch him.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:54 PM

Pretty much defines my sister with the exception of 2-4 rules.

Parent trap is a ++++ on that bitch
Old 08-26-2009, 07:14 PM
Duke

Send a message via AIM to Star Wars Fan Send a message via MSN to Star Wars Fan Send a message via Skype™ to Star Wars Fan
Mad Re: 13 signs you're dating a bitchy hoe

Quote:
BULL-FUCKING-SHIT! It's the fault of the bitch for doing this. 'Blame the victim' mentality much?

Quote:

To earn or merit a reward or punishment
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/deserve

how has he merited this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudcat
^The woman who wrote that shit should get back to the kitchen.
Thank you

especially re.

Quote:
5. Fashion (Non)Sense: His style is dumb and his clothes are always dirty. He doesn’t take care of himself. Plus, he acts like a child anytime he has to dress up and will avoid it at all costs.
Fuck You for me not giving a shit about your BULLSHIT popular fashion trends. Fuck off, Hipster faggot!

Quote:
6. He Won’t Try New Things: We’re all creatures of habit, but this guy just isn’t up for anything new. Heck, he’s probs been doing the same things since puberty.
Again, fuck you for forcing someone to adopt some new bullshit if they don't like it/are happy with how they are.

Quote:
7. He Corrects You A Lot: In private, in public, he doesn’t care. He thinks you’re wrong, all the time.
It's not my fault you're that ignant and I have to correct you on things. Or more nicely, it's providing inormation for better usage.

Quote:
9. He Makes Fun Of Successful People: He never likes someone who is doing well ‘cause he’s jealous, obvi. Whether he’s dissing someone on TV or your new business contact, he just thinks no one is as cool as him.
So? Fuck the Rich? Fuck the elitist aristocratic fucks and their bullshit they force on others? Sorry that I won't suck the dick of faggot bankers, politicans, the elite of society.

Quote:
12. He Points Out Hot Chicks Constantly: He talks to you like you’re his guy friend, but you’re not. Sure, you can appreciate that there are good-looking ladies other than you out there. But he should shut his damn mouth.
And interestingly the bitch who said that shit is also saying "Why doesn't he communicate with me". THIS is the answer, you don't care about honesty. YOu'll bitch if I discuss 'taboo' things and bitch that im not honest. fuck off..
Old 08-26-2009, 07:16 PM
Marquis

Are you people retarded? If someone is a complete bitch and treats you poorly, why would you stay with them? If you don't like it, leave. If you stay with someone who is a complete bitch, you deserve everything you get.

It's like a girl staying with a guy who beats her. If you don't like it, you have the ability to leave. Don't sit around whining about how terrible your partner is when it's your own fault that you're sitting there dealing with their bad behavior.
toraton (08-26-2009)
Old 08-26-2009, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Are you people retarded? If someone is a complete bitch and treats you poorly, why would you stay with them? If you don't like it, leave. If you stay with someone who is a complete bitch, you deserve everything you get.

It's like a girl staying with a guy who beats her. If you don't like it, you have the ability to leave. Don't sit around whining about how terrible your partner is when it's your own fault that you're sitting there dealing with their bad behavior.
Derp
Old 08-26-2009, 07:18 PM
Banned

Quote:

You're 17. I don't know why they made you a mod of this place, since a lot of adults have situations to post here, but no, nobody's retarded. It's usually more complicated than "If you don't like it, leave". Just stop posting about this, silverfuck. Jesus...
Old 08-26-2009, 07:20 PM
Marquis

It's really not. It's "I'm content to complain about my situation, but I'm too lazy and/or stupid to do anything about it."

It's immature.
Old 08-26-2009, 07:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
It's really not. It's "I'm content to complain about my situation, but I'm too lazy and/or stupid to do anything about it."

It's immature.
God, are you fucking serious? You think if a woman is in a relationship and he treats her like shit, she can just leave? You don't think that'd make things worse?

You don't think a man who's lonely, who NEEDS a woman in his life, would leave a woman treating him like shit - only to be lonely again? You don't think that'd make things worse?

Fuck. I can't believe you're a mod.
Old 08-26-2009, 07:23 PM
Grand Duke

Quote:

Though I think it can depend on the situation, you're pretty much correct. Sometimes it can be that simple but other times the situation involves complex emotions.

Old 08-26-2009, 07:25 PM
Marquis

Quote:
God, are you fucking serious? You think if a woman is in a relationship and he treats her like shit, she can just leave? You don't think that'd make things worse?

You don't think a man who's lonely, who NEEDS a woman in his life, would leave a woman treating him like shit - only to be lonely again? You don't think that'd make things worse?

Fuck. I can't believe you're a mod.
No one NEEDS anyone else. That's bullshit as well.

People need to have more respect for themselves and stop making excuses for why their lives suck. You have the power to change it. Sitting around and whining about how it's everyone's fault but your own is utter tripe.
Banned

Quote:
Though I think it can depend on the situation, you're pretty much correct. Sometimes it can be that simple but other times the situation involves complex emotions.
Are you serious? MFD, really?! There's emotional attachment in relationships! People try to make things work! It's really hard to leave... you can't be blamed for it! You can't be called immature for it! How can you defend silverfuck with this?!
Banned

Quote:
No one NEEDS anyone else. That's bullshit as well.

People need to have more respect for themselves and stop making excuses.
Oh god. I'm not even going to talk to you anymore.

Hmm, I don't think I fit most of these... maybe the last one. I already know I have insecurity/jealousy issues, but I don't really fish for compliments to get them. It's more like I get retardedly emotional and down on myself and he compliments me or tells me good things about myself in an attempt to cheer me up. Bleh.

Then again, maybe I do more of them and don't realize it

I pretty much agree with what silverfuck is saying. If you're in an abusive relationship, it's your responsibility to get out and find someone who will make you more happy, or learn to be happy by yourself.
toraton (08-26-2009)
Old 08-26-2009, 07:27 PM

Quote:

It's immature.
Hard to believe your a mod, though.

You may be a good LLR poster, and i agree with some people when they say you know stuff, but can't help but notice you suck uretha at modding.
Old 08-26-2009, 07:28 PM
Banned

Mad Re: 13 signs you're dating a bitchy hoe

Number 5 sounds like leftist propaganda designed to prevent reproduction by CNN readers and destroy the white race.
Old 08-26-2009, 07:33 PM
Count

Quote:

A lot of people don't sit around whining. They believe promises to change, and keep trying to fix the problem even when it becomes impossible to fix. I wouldn't put it as strongly as blunderful put it, but if you fall in love with someone who later on starts to treat you badly it's not as simple as "either you walk or you're a retard who deserves it." I'm sincerely glad your only long-term relationship hasn't given you that experience but... perhaps you could expand your view before passing judgment?
Old 08-26-2009, 07:36 PM
Archduke

Women are shit cooks who can't even work an oven these days let alone anything else electrical; but there's nothing stopping them doing the ironing.