Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > This Just In!

Old 08-27-2009, 05:32 AM
Regular

Default U.N wants to teach kids how to masturbate

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...est=latestnews
Old 08-27-2009, 05:43 AM
Banned

Default Re: U.N wants to teach kids how to masturbate

Not surprising when you consider that the UN is run by a bunch of filthy Jewish perverts.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
drBOX (08-27-2009), Unwanted Prostate Exam (08-29-2009)
Old 08-27-2009, 05:45 AM
Count

Send a message via AIM to drBOX

NEW YORK — The United Nations is recommending that children as young as five receive mandatory sexual education that would teach even pre-kindergarteners about masturbation and topics like gender violence.

The U.N.'s Economic, Social and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) released a 98-page report in June offering a universal lesson plan for kids ranging in age from 5-18, an
"informed approach to effective sex, relationships" and HIV education that they say is essential for "all young people."

The U.N. insists the program is "age appropriate," but critics say it's exposing kids to sex far too early, and offers up abstract ideas — like "transphobia" — they might not even understand.

"At that age they should be learning about ... the proper name of certain parts of their bodies," said Michelle Turner, president of Citizens for a Responsible Curriculum, "certainly not about masturbation."

Turner was disturbed by UNESCO's plans to explain to children as young as nine about the safety of legal abortions, and to advocate and "promote the right to and access to safe abortion" for everyone over the age of 15.

"This is absurd," she told FOXNews.com.

The UNESCO report, called "International Guidelines for Sexuality Education," separates children into four age groups: 5-to-8-year-olds, 9-to-12-year-olds, 12-to-15-year-olds and 15-to-18-year-olds.

Under the U.N.'s voluntary sex-ed regime, kids just 5-8 years old will be told that "touching and rubbing one's genitals is called masturbation" and that private parts "can feel pleasurable when touched by oneself."

• Click here to see the report.

By the time they're 9 years old, they'll learn about "positive and negative effects of 'aphrodisiacs," and wrestle with the ideas of "homophobia, transphobia and abuse of power."

At 12, they'll learn the "reasons for" abortions — but they'll already have known about their safety for three years. When they're 15, they'll be exposed to direct "advocacy to promote the right to and access to safe abortion."

Child health experts say they are wary of teaching about the sticky topic of abortion, but stress that as long as messages stay age-appropriate, educating kids at a younger age helps better steer them into adulthood.

"The adults are more leery of [early sex-ed] than the kids are," said Dr. Jennifer Hartstein, a child psychiatrist in New York. "Our own fears sometimes prevent us from being as open and honest with our kids as possible."

Hartstein, however, who didn't see much harm in explaining basic concepts that kids of all ages will have questions about, was baffled by some of the ideas the U.N. hoped to introduce to kids as young as 5 years old, who will be taught about "gender roles, stereotypes and gender-based violence."

"I want to know how you teach that to a 5-year-old," Hartstein told FOXNews.com.

Despite those challenges, the U.N. insists that "in a world affected by HIV and AIDS ... there is an imperative to give children and young people the knowledge, skills and values to understand and make informed decisions."

UNESCO officials said the guidelines were "co-authored by two leading experts in the field of sexuality education" — Dr. Doug Kirby, an adolescent sexuality expert, and Nanette Ecker, the former director of international education and training at the Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States.

Their report was based on a "rigorous review" of sex-ed literature, "drawing upon 87 studies from around the world," said Mark Richmond, director of UNESCO's Division for the Coordination of U.N. Priorities in Education, in an e-mailed statement.

Richmond defended teaching about masturbation as "age-appropriate" because even in early childhood, "children are known to be curious about their bodies." Their lessons, he added, would hopefully help kids "develop a more complex understanding of sexual behaviour" as they grow into adults.

But Michelle Turner, of Citizens for a Responsible Curriculum, said that such roles should be left up to parents, and worried that children were being exposed to too much information too soon.

"Why can't kids be kids anymore?" she said.

--Fucking disgusting. Exposing children to this so they can make informed and mature decisions? Our fucking brains don't stop developing until our early 20s. I'm absolutely disgusted. There is no doubt that there is an agenda going on here, an agenda to pollute and corrupt our youth, by indoctrination and through quote fucking unquote equality and tolerance.

MOTHERFUCKING LIBERAL COMMIE PINKO PIECE OF SHIT MOTHERFUCKERS, burn in hell. The end is near.
negz (08-28-2009)
Old 08-27-2009, 05:54 AM
Knight

faux fail.
Old 08-27-2009, 05:56 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Send a message via AIM to IcarusTheFool

"OMFG sex! AHHHHHH" "We must keep the children pure!" *rabble rabble rabble*

Anyway, this is just like teaching a child about religion or any other "advanced" topic. (not that masturbation is advanced) It's just brainwashing basically. At least this way it's brainwashing about something good, like safe sex. I really don't understand why America is so...puritan in its views on sex.

Children too, children are viewed as like the holy grail of innocence and purity. Since when is innocence good? Innocence just means ignorance.

I'm not sure if I agree entirely on everything they're saying, but I don't see why the idea is so horrible.
redhead (10-08-2009)
Old 08-27-2009, 06:06 AM
Count

Thumbs Down Re: U.N wants to teach kids how to masturbate

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcarusTheFool View Post
"OMFG sex! AHHHHHH" "We must keep the children pure!" *rabble rabble rabble*

Anyway, this is just like teaching a child about religion or any other "advanced" topic. (not that masturbation is advanced) It's just brainwashing basically. At least this way it's brainwashing about something good, like safe sex. I really don't understand why America is so...puritan in its views on sex.

Children too, children are viewed as like the holy grail of innocence and purity. Since when is innocence good? Innocence just means ignorance.

I'm not sure if I agree entirely on everything they're saying, but I don't see why the idea is so horrible.
Your analogy to religion is null and void. It's not just like teaching a child about religion, because religion is not taught by the state. They would like nothing better than to mandate this kind of bullshit and make it mandatory. Sex education shouldn't be taught by the state. Leave it up to parents and health care professionals, otherwise it's just exploitative bullshit- i.e. someone's agenda.

It's not American's being fucking puritan in our view about sex. It's about some motherfucking supranational agency who's agenda is to supersede our sovereignty as a country, and as people who have some semblance of control over what goes into our childrens head. That is what a free country is all about, not some bullshit mandated by a bunch of sicko, left-wing nut bags.

By declaring innocence means arrogance, you are making a judgment call. The UN is no more enlightened. Although UN has a right to their opinion, so do those who disagree- and they should not be obligated in any way by 'experts recommendations'.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:08 AM
Duke

Can't be that hard to jerk it can it?
1- get pron
2- watch & get hard on
3- jerk it till you blow.

Correct me if im wrong .
Old 08-27-2009, 06:09 AM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSHTRIGAx View Post
Correct me if im wrong .
You're a little off. I can help. Give me your address. I'll bring beer.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:14 AM
Marquis

LOL. 5? Too young. I didn't even know what a dick was back then.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:15 AM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syphilis View Post
LOL. 5? Too young. I didn't even know what a dick was back then.
at that age i thought your ass = you dick
Old 08-27-2009, 06:17 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by drBOX View Post
Your analogy to religion is null and void. It's not just like teaching a child about religion, because religion is not taught by the state. They would like nothing better than to mandate this kind of bullshit and make it mandatory. Sex education shouldn't be taught by the state. Leave it up to parents and health care professionals, otherwise it's just exploitative bullshit- i.e. someone's agenda.

It's not American's being fucking puritan in our view about sex. It's about some motherfucking supranational agency who's agenda is to supersede our sovereignty as a country, and as people who have some semblance of control over what goes into our childrens head. That is what a free country is all about, not some bullshit mandated by a bunch of sicko, left-wing nut bags.

By declaring innocence means arrogance, you are making a judgment call. The UN is no more enlightened. Although UN has a right to their opinion, so do those who disagree- and they should not be obligated in any way by 'experts recommendations'.
To me it doesn't matter if its the state teaching something or the parents, bad ideas are bad ideas. Why would you not want your child to know how to masturbate and have safe sex? They will anyway, might as well know what they're doing. If you don't agree with the way they teach it, request that your child be removed from the class. Many parents already do this with sex education. Although your child's friends who are in the class will tell them all about anyway so...*shrugs*. You can't isolate anyone, child or not, from knowledge.

And since you brought up the idea of sovereignty, the US could just say no to whatever the UN decides. Look at china and all the human rights violations they have, and they're one of permanent members of the security council. In just recent history former president George Bush invaded Iraq, without the UN's approval. The UN is not above sovereignty.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:18 AM
Duke

Wink Re: U.N wants to teach kids how to masturbate

Quote:
You're a little off. I can help. Give me your address. I'll bring beer.
34 gangbang drv , slutsville newcastle. See you in 5?.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:20 AM
Grander Duke

Thanked 2,330 Times in 1,520 Posts

Won't this arouse sexual curiosity between pre-pubescent children? I have a feeling we're gonna see 6 year olds making out in the street.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:21 AM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSHTRIGAx View Post
34 gangbang drv , slutsville newcastle. See you in 5?.
slm33d (08-27-2009)
Old 08-27-2009, 06:22 AM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily View Post
Won't this arouse sexual curiosity between pre-pubescent children? I have a feeling we're gonna see 6 year olds making out in the street.
We're going to start seeing homosexual and bi- five year olds, and people defending this...
Old 08-27-2009, 06:25 AM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcarusTheFool View Post
To me it doesn't matter if its the state teaching something or the parents, bad ideas are bad ideas. Why would you not want your child to know how to masturbate and have safe sex? They will anyway, might as well know what they're doing. If you don't agree with the way they teach it, request that your child be removed from the class. Many parents already do this with sex education. Although your child's friends who are in the class will tell them all about anyway so...*shrugs*. You can't isolate anyone, child or not, from knowledge.

And since you brought up the idea of sovereignty, the US could just say no to whatever the UN decides. Look at china and all the human rights violations they have, and they're one of permanent members of the security council. In just recent history former president George Bush invaded Iraq, without the UN's approval. The UN is not above sovereignty.
I'm not trying to isolate my child from knowledge, I'm trying to isolate them from indoctrination. Five years old is too young, seven is too young. I never said I was didn't want my child to know things. It's not like that at all.

I realize that they could say no, but there's always a push from these groups. And I'd bet my life on the fact that eventually, this country will not exist only to be subject to some 'global' authority.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:26 AM
Count

quadruple post....

c-c-c-c-COMBO BREAKER!!
Old 08-27-2009, 06:27 AM
Knight

Quote:
But Michelle Turner, of Citizens for a Responsible Curriculum, said that such roles should be left up to parents, and worried that children were being exposed to too much information too soon.

"Why can't kids be kids anymore?" she said.
Agreed. Why the hell does the UN want to teach 5 year olds what masturbation is? What do they hope to accomplish? The only thing that this will do is cause confusion among kids and possibly cause psychological damage. Why discuss to someone what masturbation is when normally they are too young to perform the act in the first place. Wait until they hit puberty then teach them about the birds and bees.

They only have one childhood, let them enjoy it. Oh and leave the discussion of the birds and the bees to the parents, not some weak ass international organization thank you very much.
13579 (08-27-2009), drBOX (08-27-2009)
Old 08-27-2009, 06:30 AM
Count

Old 08-27-2009, 06:39 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
I'm not trying to isolate my child from knowledge, I'm trying to isolate them from indoctrination. Five years old is too young, seven is too young. I never said I was didn't want my child to know things. It's not like that at all.

I realize that they could say no, but there's always a push from these groups. And I'd bet my life on the fact that eventually, this country will not exist only to be subject to some 'global' authority.
Any learning or teaching at that age is indoctrination, this is how children learn general rules and the basis of society. Going back to religion if you teach a child from birth to be very religious, surprise! they're going to be very religious (at least until teenage where they might break out of it.) This is true for every philosophical or political idea. Even though it's your ideas your teaching it's still indoctrination.

As for your other idea, I dunno, nations change, empires collapse, and new ones take there place. Nothing is forever.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:47 AM
Duke

As if kids don't start masturbating at the age of 6+
Old 08-27-2009, 06:56 AM
Count

Send a message via ICQ to Bong McPuffin Send a message via AIM to Bong McPuffin Send a message via MSN to Bong McPuffin Send a message via Yahoo to Bong McPuffin

My name is Bong McPuffin, and I approve this measure....

This statement is not approved by the McPuffin corporation.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:58 AM
Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bong McPuffin View Post
My name is Bong McPuffin, and I approve this measure....

This statement is not approved by the McPuffin corporation.
Pedos.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:01 AM
Marquis

If the UN wants to teach them how, can I show them how?
Old 08-27-2009, 07:04 AM
Grander Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syphilis View Post
If the UN wants to teach them how, can I show them how?
JoePedo?
Old 08-27-2009, 07:20 AM
Knight

well, they can test that initiative in africa , that should be entertaining.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:35 AM
Simple but Sophisticated

Some of you are just too ignorant to realize that, in some of the shitty places around the world, kids are exposed to sexual activity when they're quite young, and since they know nothing about it, they have no idea how to deal with it. This isn't about not sheltering kids. This is about getting kids in shitty environments ready to deal with their surroundings. Perhaps if people taught girls in 3rd world countries about safe abortions when they're 9, if they got raped and pregnant when they're in their early teens, they'll know of safe alternative to becoming a poor, young mother who can't possibly properly support a child.

This kind of education isn't at all necessary in, say, the US. We have the luxury of letting our kids stay "pure" or whatever for as long as we feel is proper to. Sadly, the rest of the world isn't always as nice and family-friendly.
Animal Farm Pig (08-27-2009), yawanur (10-07-2009)
Old 08-27-2009, 07:39 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladieShark View Post
Some of you are just too ignorant to realize that, in some of the shitty places around the world, kids are exposed to sexual activity when they're quite young, and since they know nothing about it, they have no idea how to deal with it. This isn't about not sheltering kids. This is about getting kids in shitty environments ready to deal with their surroundings. Perhaps if people taught girls in 3rd world countries about safe abortions when they're 9, if they got raped and pregnant when they're in their early teens, they'll know of safe alternative to becoming a poor, young mother who can't possibly properly support a child.

This kind of education isn't at all necessary in, say, the US. We have the luxury of letting our kids stay "pure" or whatever for as long as we feel is proper to. Sadly, the rest of the world isn't always as nice and family-friendly.
Wins thread.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:49 AM
Grand Duke

Thanked 1,824 Times in 1,139 Posts

Again, I repeat; In a time when kids can't even locate their own state on the fucking map, we're instead considering teaching them how to jack off? I figured that out on my own, thank you very much. Public school is bullshit. Obviously none of you have any idea why our culture constructed the concept of childhood. Wasting time in public school to inform them of things the children cannot fully comprehend is silly and goes against much of what we do to make childhood pleasant for children.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Give a man religion, and he'll starve praying for a fish.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:00 AM
Regular

I knew about masturbation when I was 5.
Look at how I turned out.
I'm posting on zoklet, ffs.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:50 AM
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladieShark View Post
Some of you...
Well said.

In the UK I have heard of people as young as 12 having sex. One of the major problems in this country could be said to be the large amounts of teenage pregnancies. The immature males being unready to be involved in raising a child, they soon leave and the teenage girl is left to raise a child. Maybe better (and earlier) sex education - specifically promoting and informing about abortion and contraception - could in some way help this.

It's not about the government or whoever trying to sexualise our children at an earlier age. They already are becoming sexually aware at an earlier and earlier age - often without the knowledge to make informed choices. So while I would say five is a bit early - certainly 10 and onwards they should be educated in this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightshade View Post
The only thing that this will do is cause confusion among kids and possibly cause psychological damage.
I really doubt that. If you read what they were proposing to tell them about masturbation, it's just extremely general things like "Rubbing your genitals can be pleasurable". It's not like they are vividly describing the process of masturbation. Instead of being traumatised, I think most five year olds would just giggle at it and then forget about it.
Old 08-27-2009, 11:04 AM
Regular

lets face it were all fucked anyway.
Old 08-27-2009, 11:13 AM
Wealthy Merchant

Quote:
"Why can't kids be kids anymore?"
3char
Old 08-27-2009, 11:14 AM
Baron

You dipshits who live in the USA or Europe don't understand that in much of the world sexual education is literally a matter of life and death. You were lucky enough to be born in places with <1% HIV prevalence rate.
Old 08-27-2009, 02:25 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 3,178 Times in 2,084 Posts

LOL. Animal Farm Pig why do you want to preserve third world life? Do you think they are great to have around? You're like the idiots that criticize the Pope when he pushes against the use of condoms in Africa, I know it broke your poor little independent t-shirt wearing, black fngernailed faggot ass heart when your parents forced you to go to Church but do you not think that maybe these people mean better for the planet than you can understand? You are truly an anti-humanist if you think that preserving useless life on this overpopulated cheeseball of a planet is a good thing. This is just every Jewish pedophile faggot in the UN's wet dream, preserving anti-white life and perverting children around the world, at the expense of white taxpayers no less.
Old 08-27-2009, 02:47 PM
Regular

A braaaave new woooorld

in a braaave new woooorld
Butcher (08-28-2009)
Old 08-27-2009, 02:51 PM
Baron

Am I the only one who thinks this is a good idea?

inb4 shitstorm: to an extent. This is all hype anyway. Defining masturbation and letting children know that touching one's self is pleasurable is quite different from "teaching masturbation."
Old 08-27-2009, 03:00 PM
Duke

Confused Re: U.N wants to teach kids how to masturbate

Quote:
Wait, wait. Indoctrination with what?

It's sex-ed class.
Old 08-27-2009, 03:02 PM
Grander Duke

Thanked 1,385 Times in 977 Posts

it is important for all people to eventually understand the facets in sex. although i think the proposed plan is a bit to much in such a short period of time. theyre not going to understand any of it. the way this kind of thing is taught at the moment seems to be pretty good; just introduce new things when they are likely to encounter it.

younger kids would probably need to learn about their body parts first, then a few years later, talk about pregnancy and fapping just before youd expect them to hit puberty or so.

although i do think it is a guardian's role to educate this sort of thing to their dependents.
Old 08-27-2009, 03:24 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantikore View Post
it is important for all people to eventually understand the facets in sex. although i think the proposed plan is a bit to much in such a short period of time. theyre not going to understand any of it. the way this kind of thing is taught at the moment seems to be pretty good; just introduce new things when they are likely to encounter it.

younger kids would probably need to learn about their body parts first, then a few years later, talk about pregnancy and fapping just before youd expect them to hit puberty or so.

although i do think it is a guardian's role to educate this sort of thing to their dependents.
It would kick ass if we could teach the world's poor and starving people to have fewer kids/use condoms/not fuck.

Keep the population down a bit.