Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Hobbies > Bad Ideas

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 12:38 AM

Default Tips For Shoplifting Clothing.

Welcome to Zoklet.net Bad Ideas
Shoplifters Thread

This thread has been closed. A newer thread is currently active and will have links to all the important information in this thread.

The Clothing Lifting Thread

The main way swim shoplifts clothing is usually just grab an item and shove it in my bag when no one is lookin and is in a blind spot. The change rooms are also good. Swim is wondering if there is any other easy ways to shoplift mainly clothing. (Don't worry about detagging) And please feel free to list you ways of shoplifting

Last edited by ShadyLady; 11-05-2011 at 07:16 PM. Reason: updated link
Old 02-02-2009, 12:41 AM
Regular

Default Re: Tips For Shoplifting Clothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEEPLUSEM View Post
The main way swim shoplifts clothing is usually just grab an item and shove it in my bag when no one is lookin and is in a blind spot. The change rooms are also good. Swim is wondering if there is any other easy ways to shoplift mainly clothing. (Don't worry about detagging) And please feel free to list you ways of shoplifting
wear underneath your own clothing, jakcets, jeans sweats.
Old 02-02-2009, 01:03 AM

Yeah that's a good way. Now that i think about it, there's not much ways you can shoplift. But these ways that are known are very effective also.
Old 02-02-2009, 01:39 AM

Cant you just go into the dressing room with the clothes put them on and walk off? How do you remove those tags, because i could imagine it would be problematic setting off the alarms.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:30 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8Y48w01sZQ
Old 08-07-2009, 09:59 AM

I know these two guys who ran into a JC Penny, and just grabbed a bunch of clothes off the table, then ran back out.

It worked, it's just not discrete.
Old 08-07-2009, 12:16 PM
New Arrival

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syphilis View Post
but then I realised I do actually have a life so I'll leave it at this.
No one likes a liar.
Old 08-07-2009, 04:26 PM
King of Detroit

Send a message via AIM to 313

i think the best way is just to wear the shit youre taking...it works best here in michigan cuz when it gets to winter time...everyone has puffy jackets on so you can like steal jeans and wear them under your jeans.
Old 08-07-2009, 04:43 PM
Start Fires, Smoke Meth.

If you want to shoplift and return for money, stealing socks is the best way to go. Just hide them under your feet. At some stores socks go for $35 each. They're called 'luxury socks'. Probably the easiest to steal. Plus, they keep your feet warm. Also, stealing hats would be easy. I don't shoplift clothes though, I do other things to make money for clothes.
Old 08-07-2009, 04:48 PM
King of Detroit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trix Are For Kids View Post
If you want to shoplift and return for money, stealing socks is the best way to go. Just hide them under your feet. At some stores socks go for $35 each. They're called 'luxury socks'. Probably the easiest to steal. Plus, they keep your feet warm. Also, stealing hats would be easy. I don't shoplift clothes though, I do other things to make money for clothes.
this is actually a really good idea. so if i steal some luxury socks, i just bring them back and say can i return these?
they ask for receipt...
i dont have it sorry...
ok we can give you________ (store credit/cash)
what do you think is more likely at a place like Macy's?
if you dont know what Macy's is.....
http://www.macys.com/
Old 08-07-2009, 04:57 PM
Grander Duke

Thanked 2,283 Times in 1,493 Posts

A lot of shops don't actually have the plastic tags, but just the paper ones which you can just rip off. I just go into a changing room with about six pieces of clothing, (when there isn't a worker waiting there to count your clothes) and just put one or two pieces of clothing on me. Then I get out and put the other four items back, so it looks like I tried them on and I didn't like them. The reason to take six is because if you just take one or two and come out with nothing, it will certainly get you caught.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:44 PM
Baron

If you rip the tags off (or any other store identifiable marker) make certain you swallow the evidence.

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=68354
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Kiddo (07-20-2013)
Old 08-07-2009, 05:47 PM
King of Detroit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily View Post
A lot of shops don't actually have the plastic tags, but just the paper ones which you can just rip off. I just go into a changing room with about six pieces of clothing, (when there isn't a worker waiting there to count your clothes) and just put one or two pieces of clothing on me. Then I get out and put the other four items back, so it looks like I tried them on and I didn't like them. The reason to take six is because if you just take one or two and come out with nothing, it will certainly get you caught.
i usually have a problem with this because of the fact that every store that i wanna steal from, theres ALWAYS one of those damn counting bitches at the entrance.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:17 PM
King of Detroit

ok so lets say that i buy one of those hook things...i can go to nordstroms and just take like 6 pairs of diesel jeans into the dressing room, i pop off the tag, then what? i dont wanna slip em on cuz then my legs will be all puffy...know what im sayin? so what do i do?
magic bag? i dont wanna look supicious though.
ideas???
thanks yall
Old 08-07-2009, 07:23 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily View Post
the paper ones don't set the alarms off. it's just a piece of paper with a barcode on it.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:25 PM
King of Detroit

wait so i know stealing socks....how about designer boxers? those go for like at least 30 bucks sometimes.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:26 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 313 View Post
ok so lets say that i buy one of those hook things...i can go to nordstroms and just take like 6 pairs of diesel jeans into the dressing room, i pop off the tag, then what? i dont wanna slip em on cuz then my legs will be all puffy...know what im sayin? so what do i do?
magic bag? i dont wanna look supicious though.
ideas???
thanks yall
wait til winter homie. wear some baggies and slip those bitches on in the dressing room.

BTW a good way to steal electronics is to get some cargos from the fat ass department and put them in the pockets. bring a few pairs so you have some time. get in the changing room and bust all the packaging open and voila! you have new ipods/games/movies/usb/whatever the fuck you wanted.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:33 PM
Grander Duke

Thanked 2,283 Times in 1,493 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by refugee View Post
the paper ones don't set the alarms off. it's just a piece of paper with a barcode on it.
I know, but I take it off because if I DO get stopped I can just say I have always had this shirt.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:34 PM
King of Detroit

Quote:
wait til winter homie. wear some baggies and slip those bitches on in the dressing room.

BTW a good way to steal electronics is to get some cargos from the fat ass department and put them in the pockets. bring a few pairs so you have some time. get in the changing room and bust all the packaging open and voila! you have new ipods/games/movies/usb/whatever the fuck you wanted.
do i seriously have to wait till winter to steal jeans?
what are the best ways of jacking jeans?
Old 08-07-2009, 07:53 PM
Start Fires, Smoke Meth.

Don't magic bag it or anything, if they think you are suspicious they'll ask to check your bag and you'll be screwed if you let them or not. If you wear them out of the store, they can't really do anything because there's no tag on them and they can't tell if they are yours or theirs. Honestly, who carries around 8 random pairs of jeans in an otherwise empty bag lined with foil?
Old 08-07-2009, 08:00 PM
King of Detroit

Quote:
Don't magic bag it or anything, if they think you are suspicious they'll ask to check your bag and you'll be screwed if you let them or not. If you wear them out of the store, they can't really do anything because there's no tag on them and they can't tell if they are yours or theirs. Honestly, who carries around 8 random pairs of jeans in an otherwise empty bag lined with foil?
im not asking about the bag...how do i steal one pair...one pair...of designer ($260) jeans? thats all i need...im just gonna do that and then return for cash/credits and then steal a shit load of socks, designer underwear...i just need to know how to jack the jeans..thanks
Old 08-08-2009, 02:24 AM
Regular

Quote:

Ok, what do u do with all the packaging and stuff after you open it?
Old 08-08-2009, 02:27 AM
King of Detroit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bman4511 View Post
Ok, what do u do with all the packaging and stuff after you open it?
cut it up and flush down toilet in pieces
Old 09-17-2009, 10:46 PM
Wealthy Merchant

hey um what would be a good way to steal a jacket without stuffing it into a bag?
Old 09-17-2009, 10:54 PM
Baron

Send a message via MSN to Metafire

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuehn99 View Post
hey um what would be a good way to steal a jacket without stuffing it into a bag?
Wear it under another jacket!
Old 09-17-2009, 11:28 PM
Baron

Send a message via AIM to theinvader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanchez_Machine View Post
I know these two guys who ran into a JC Penny, and just grabbed a bunch of clothes off the table, then ran back out.

It worked, it's just not discrete.
For anyone still reading, this is one of the EASIEST ways to shoplift. Brute force; the workers/LP don't know WTF hit them. Conceal/drive without a license plate; put it back on down the road.
Old 09-18-2009, 03:55 AM
Cat Fucker

Thanked 2,776 Times in 1,897 Posts

Use a bike to get to your car. They won't be able to react fast enough to catch you. Of course, there is the issue of the bike lock, but you could just make it seem like it's locked.
“Loneliness does not come from having no people about one, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to oneself, or from holding certain views which others find inadmissible.” - Carl Jung
Old 09-18-2009, 11:35 AM
Diz-Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malice View Post
Use a bike to get to your car. They won't be able to react fast enough to catch you. Of course, there is the issue of the bike lock, but you could just make it seem like it's locked.
If you're going to run into the store, you probably wouldn't even need to lock your bike.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:51 PM
Baron

Send a message via MSN to Metafire

Quote:
Lol! Just do a through and through of the store on your bike. Ride in quickly, grab all that you can, ride out. You could even make some sort of rack for your bike that you can hook hangars on or simply milk crates as paniers that you could just throw the clothes in. It would probably fail, but it would be fun to watch.

I'm not sure where you would go from there, but once you get out you could pile the clothes in a guitar case, ditch the milk crates, and change into hippy/indie sort of clothes. People would just think you were just that guy-that-plays-the-guitar-and-sings-in-the-park-while-emptying-his-case-to-make-it-look-like-he -doesn't-have-any-tips-or-change.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:17 AM
Regular

Grab a shirt or a big jacket depending on what your stealing, put the thing you wish to steal inside it the change room person will think you have one item unless you put black pants inside a white t-shirt as this looks sketchy then put it on under your clothes and walk out.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:11 PM
Peasant

Quote:
what do you do?
suck dicks?
Quote:
i usually have a problem with this because of the fact that every store that i wanna steal from, theres ALWAYS one of those damn counting bitches at the entrance.
easy....get 2 of what you want to steal, take one off the hanger, and slide it over the other hanger....
works best with shirts and whatnot...
pants, steal one or two (which is pushing it) by wearing them under your own. compression shorts/pants work wonders on concealing puffyness.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:10 AM
Wealthy Merchant

haha what would be a good way to silently get the tag off when your in a change room?
Old 10-01-2009, 06:33 AM

Thumbs Up Re: Tips For Shoplifting Clothing.

Quote:
cut it up and flush down toilet in pieces
I thought I was the only one paranoid enough to do this.

- cotangent
Old 02-02-2010, 03:25 AM
New Arrival

shoplifting doesnt affects the store as much as it do to the people who shop there
Old 02-02-2010, 03:47 AM
Credible Source

Okay dude.

Easy way to steal two pairs of jeans.

Just wear jeans. Fold the two pairs up so they're long and only folded length-ways once. Put them down each leg of pants in the front. The length of the jeans should be going down from your waist to your knees. It doesn't look weird. You'll be surprised if you get the fold right how it doesn't make you look any baggier.

Also, if you wear a coat, hang the jeans folded over your shoulder and keep the coat buttoned. It's like how preps wear their sweaters. Right over the shoulder, hanging down the back and the front.
Old 02-02-2010, 03:47 AM
Witch Queen of Angmar

Send a message via MSN to xxombie

How I usually steal clothes is I cut the tags out with scissors then I stuff said items into my bag/down my pants/run out. I don't really care if there's holes in my cloths though.
Old 02-02-2010, 03:58 AM
Cat Fucker

You could sell them if they didn't have holes in them, you crass punk.

Of course, you're so scruffy looking that there's no way you could go into high end clothing stores, which are the only stores worth robbing if you're going to sell your loot, without immediately getting flagged as a possible shoplifter and probably arrested due to your sloppy work. In fact, you may have been arrested in the past, and it may have been why you might have been on probation.

P.S. I'm only teasing her, Spectral. Just some good ol' chumming, I had advice there too.
“Loneliness does not come from having no people about one, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to oneself, or from holding certain views which others find inadmissible.” - Carl Jung

Last edited by Malice; 02-02-2010 at 04:01 AM.
Old 02-02-2010, 04:17 AM
Witch Queen of Angmar

Send a message via MSN to xxombie

Quote:
You could sell them if they didn't have holes in them, you crass punk.

Of course, you're so scruffy looking that there's no way you could go into high end clothing stores, which are the only stores worth robbing if you're going to sell your loot, without immediately getting flagged as a possible shoplifter and probably arrested due to your sloppy work. In fact, you may have been arrested in the past, and it may have been why you might have been on probation.

P.S. I'm only teasing her, Spectral. Just some good ol' chumming, I had advice there too.
I'm not into stealing shit to sell.

And FYI, these days scruffy is what they're selling to kids. I've never been caught for stealing. Actually I was but I talked my way out of it.
Old 02-02-2010, 04:46 AM
Cat Fucker

Why not? Stealing's fun and profitable. It's loads better than, I don't know, let's say washing dishes.
Old 08-09-2010, 07:32 PM
New Arrival

Actually I shoplift cloths from AE, Aero, Hollister, Abercrombie. Holister and Abercombie are easiest because there shop lifting policy is so weird. They can't directly accuse you, basically if you ignore them, nothing can happen, they can't even call mall security. But how we do our shop lifting at these stores that TAG EVERYTHING !! Most Shirts, if you just grab the tag on the larger side on the outside of the clothing and just pull with all your might it'll rip right out of the shirt leaving a small hole in the shirt, but hey its free andnot really noticable. I have found on the guys shorts that, the ones with the belts, just pul;l on the tag, and itll actually split open, and you'll have a new pair of shorts with no deteftc, just go in the corner were no one is and stick them in your purse or carry another bag from another store (Thats what we do) another metod to removing these tags are wire snippers, work very well, just more hard to hide those. or just cut around the tag with a razor blade, be careful ive cut myself a lot of times, and the holes are typically larger.
Closed Thread