Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Human Life > Better Living Through Chemistry

Old 09-19-2009, 02:24 PM
Duke

Default How do i cut my meth

So hypothetically i have some crystal meth, and its very potent. i want to cut it with something so i can have more to sell. How would i do this and whats a good thing to add to it, i know theres a way to re rock it into crystals with the cut in it.

OK if ur just gona make stupid knife jokes that imply that you didnt even read this post just the title GET THE FUCK OUT.

Last edited by Twin Gats; 09-19-2009 at 02:59 PM.
Old 09-19-2009, 02:35 PM
Baron

Default Re: How do i cut my meth

with a knife.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
DJ Meaty Cheeks (09-22-2009), Loophole (09-19-2009), Nerd Fangs (09-22-2009), TripleDot (09-20-2009)
Old 09-19-2009, 02:40 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by FANDANGO View Post
with a knife.
really? do i have to use a more specific word? i thought you guys had more common sense than that
Old 09-19-2009, 02:43 PM
Baron

with a spoon?
DJ Meaty Cheeks (09-22-2009)
Old 09-19-2009, 02:43 PM
ysr2096

Quote:
with a knife.
Fuck. I was going to post that.
Old 09-19-2009, 02:57 PM
Slightly Grander Duke

Make sure the blade is solid sliver, conventional silver wear will have no effect.
Erorr (03-27-2010)
Old 09-19-2009, 03:17 PM
Archduke

Ah come on it's not as if it costs a lot to even synth meth, just make more. You're profiting straight away anyway because it's mega cheap to make and people will buy just a gram for 70 where I'm from. Even then you can bump the price up to 100 and they'll still take it.

It's a rip off but that's how it goes for those who don't synth it. I never bought it becaus eit was easy enough to synth, especially with the help of a pharmacist friend. I'm an ex addict and binger but god do I ever have the urge to go back.

Last edited by SLIM; 09-19-2009 at 03:19 PM.
Old 09-19-2009, 03:24 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by slim-0v-derby View Post
Ah come on it's not as if it costs a lot to even synth meth, just make more. You're profiting straight away anyway because it's mega cheap to make and people will buy just a gram for 70 where I'm from. Even then you can bump the price up to 100 and they'll still take it.

It's a rip off but that's how it goes for those who don't synth it. I never bought it becaus eit was easy enough to synth, especially with the help of a pharmacist friend. I'm an ex addict and binger but god do I ever have the urge to go back.
yeah its not really addictive for me at all i just take a break when psychosis becomes imminent, i have no problem eating and sleeping on good speed. I hate "binging" too the meth starts becoming less fun for me if i stay awake. i dont have any very good connnections around LA any money making with speed would involve me taking a drive up the 5 highway. my dealers got a pretty good connection but still not the best and he picks it up by the quarter pound. its freakin everywhere in california!!! some places they dont even try and hide it either. one of the things i want to do before i die is cook up my own meth and use it, that must be the greatest high right there using your own product that you worked hard for.
Old 09-19-2009, 03:35 PM
Count

Since all the cutting jokes have been said...

And that someone said synth more...

rocksalt??
methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) apparently it recrystallizes at the same temp. or something... Research further on that
Old 09-19-2009, 03:38 PM
Serf

don't cut your shit, don't be that guy. you start fucking with peoples money, especially tweekers, and it can be bad news.
Old 09-19-2009, 03:43 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flapjack View Post
don't cut your shit, don't be that guy. you start fucking with peoples money, especially tweekers, and it can be bad news.
hah my plans are just walking the streets hopefully catching an addict walking, done it many times before not like id be selling to anyone id know. I know all about that haha my connect would never dare short his sacks tweekers arent people to be fucking with especially with their networks haha. Nor cal eh? whats the prices like up there? when i went up there on vacation i was able to cop some really good speed from my restaurant waiter in some little town mineral
Old 09-19-2009, 03:46 PM
Baron

Send a message via MSN to JREwing Send a message via Skype™ to JREwing

My philosophy is there's more money in being a good businessman and treating your clients right than trying to maximise your profit at the expense of your reputation.
CASPER (03-28-2010), Cloaked Dagger (09-20-2009), darkus (09-19-2009), LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry (03-27-2010), Modern Life is Rubbish (09-22-2009)
Old 09-19-2009, 03:50 PM
Serf

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaKush View Post
hah my plans are just walking the streets hopefully catching an addict walking, done it many times before not like id be selling to anyone id know. I know all about that haha my connect would never dare short his sacks tweekers arent people to be fucking with especially with their networks haha. Nor cal eh? whats the prices like up there? when i went up there on vacation i was able to cop some really good speed from my restaurant waiter in some little town mineral
like i posted in your other thread, haven't really found any connects up here. i hear its all around, but i'm not going to walk the street asking random people for it.
Old 09-19-2009, 03:58 PM
Archduke

Quote:
yeah its not really addictive for me at all
That's the thing, it can take years to develop an addiction, unless you're a heavy and habitual user like I was but that's common knowledge that someone who uses more is likely to get addicted quicker. I rarely had any sores over the year I was using and my teeth are still in a hell of a lot better condition than most brits except for ONE cap on one of my teeth that I had put on because of grinding which I didn't do that regularly anyway.

My hygiene only lacked when I went on a weekly or fortnightly long binge but never to the extent that I looked homeless.

I was admittedly stupid with my use. I took it at times when I didn't even really need it.

I don't know why meth gets so much flack or classed as an evil drug. It's possibly the greatest drug I've ever had the pleasure of using and it actually has benefits.
Old 09-19-2009, 04:08 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by slim-0v-derby View Post
That's the thing, it can take years to develop an addiction, unless you're a heavy and habitual user like I was but that's common knowledge that someone who uses more is likely to get addicted quicker. I rarely had any sores over the year I was using and my teeth are still in a hell of a lot better condition than most brits except for ONE cap on one of my teeth that I had put on because of grinding which I didn't do that regularly anyway.

My hygiene only lacked when I went on a weekly or fortnightly long binge but never to the extent that I looked homeless.

I was admittedly stupid with my use. I took it at times when I didn't even really need it.

I don't know why meth gets so much flack or classed as an evil drug. It's possibly the greatest drug I've ever had the pleasure of using and it actually has benefits.
yeah ive seen that, im only addicted to weed because ive been smoking it habitually for so long, same with my father being addicted to alcohol. fortunately there are many things stopping me from using meth habitually, well actually only the psychosis and this girl really, and the money factor. Ive never really noticed sores in my friends that use alot, i thought if you got clean product you dont get them? ive gotten sores but thats only when i was using stuff that was toxic, the shit i get doesnt even give me a headache. I like to think of it like a tool, if you use it before lets say work itll have benefits, but using it the opposite way like after work to relieve stress will have disadvantages. you just gotta know the right time and place and moderation, ive been using moderately since i was 14 5 years and dont seem to have a problem with it. I also like reading stories of addicts to give me more of an insight on how not to fall into that path.
Old 09-19-2009, 04:19 PM
Baron

How easy is this shit to make?

Is there much of a market for it in the UK? I've never heard of anyone taking it over here.
Old 09-19-2009, 04:23 PM
Archduke

The sores come from feeling itchy, not much to do with the chemicals in it. Well it has partly to do with chemicals that make you feel itchy but I'm sure you know what I'm getting at.

You've got the right idea. It's great for weight loss and keeping active when you need to. Moderation is the key.

I'm using dexedrine now but it is no comparison on meth although I still do get to lose sufficient weight and keep active.

I'm not much of a fan of psychadelics anymore.

Barbiturates, amphetamines, coke and meth have been the most benefiting drugs for me.

The barbs helped me get off meth. I agree the psychosis like effects on meth are not very pleasant, well they're more or less hell.
Old 09-19-2009, 04:25 PM
Archduke

Quote:
How easy is this shit to make?

Is there much of a market for it in the UK? I've never heard of anyone taking it over here.
Its popularity is definitely increasing.

Spend enough time reading in lab tips and you'll be able to make meth. My mate is a pharmacist and a lab technician so the nazi method was easy as hell to do and everything needed was easily obtainable.

He's the same guy I got my barbiturates off. The dexedrine I take now was easy enough to get prescribed by the doctor though.
Old 09-19-2009, 04:32 PM
Baron

Whats the buzz like slim?
Old 09-19-2009, 04:34 PM
Knight

Quote:
Whats the buzz like slim?
HAHA
Old 09-19-2009, 04:37 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphameda420 View Post
HAHA
HAHA X2
Old 09-19-2009, 05:04 PM
Count

Btw the post I made was just for your information... I really hope you don't intend to cut your dr00gs up...
Old 09-19-2009, 06:09 PM
Serf

i dont agree the sores are from being itchy, at least in my experiences. it's picking at your self.popping zits that aren't there, trying to pop random, normal bumps on your body. for instance, like tiny little bumps that are made by your hair follicles, I've seen people mutilate themselves trying to pop them, swearing its a zit or black head. I've seen chicks pluck every hair off their face, including eyebrows, while high.
it's that obsessive compulsive side effect that gets some people while on crystal.
my rule of thumb, is don't look in a mirror while tweeking, because while high, you'll probably see something that you'll get an overwhelming urge to pick at.
I've forced friends before to literally sit on their own fucking hands, because they couldn't stop picking at their body.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:13 PM
Marquis

Dont cut it. Cut shit is bad. MSM cut shit is fucking bad.

If i got sold cut shit i'd cut your head off.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:54 PM
Knight

Send a message via MSN to Miluardo

I would first learn how meth is turned into crystals and then start figure out something that grows into crystals. I know sugar does.

Or use a machete.. you dick.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:36 AM
Maud'Dib

Thanked 1,535 Times in 1,020 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Rizzo in a box Send a message via MSN to Rizzo in a box

cut it with magnesium! lol >.>
On every golden scale! ..."
Miluardo (03-27-2010)
Old 09-20-2009, 05:02 AM
Slightly Grander Duke

Thanked 1,256 Times in 880 Posts

Cut it with MSM if you're going to cut it.

Just crush up some meth into powder, add as much cut as you want of the MSM. Put it on a spoon, put it in some water, mix it up.. put the spoon on a plate and put the plate in the microwave for about 1 minute. It will re-rock it all together, then you just dry it out in the freezer for 20 minutes.
Old 09-20-2009, 05:08 AM
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to Treefingers.s

Use a razorblade, AS I'm pretty sure you have one
Old 09-21-2009, 03:42 PM
Serf

I've heard of people using baby laxative to cut speed. not crystal but speed. which i can remember when i first started speed, sniffing a fat line, then having my stomach gurgling and growling an hour or so later, then pissing out my ass. nothing sucks more than flying high as a fucking kite, sweating your ass off from the speed, while sitting on the toilet for an hour. for those who dont know uppers, the feeling of haveing to move, tweak out, whatever, but then being confined to a toilet for an hour really is a buzz kill.
Old 09-22-2009, 04:18 AM
New Arrival

heartgard for dogs. You can crush it down into any size crystals you want. And it smokes just like regular shit.
Old 09-22-2009, 04:21 AM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flapjack View Post
I've heard of people using baby laxative to cut speed. not crystal but speed. which i can remember when i first started speed, sniffing a fat line, then having my stomach gurgling and growling an hour or so later, then pissing out my ass. nothing sucks more than flying high as a fucking kite, sweating your ass off from the speed, while sitting on the toilet for an hour. for those who dont know uppers, the feeling of haveing to move, tweak out, whatever, but then being confined to a toilet for an hour really is a buzz kill.
pretty much all crystal i get makes me fart alot and will make me drop a deuce immediately if its just sittin in the chamber. i think it just has to do with speeding up your metabolism. thats fucked though ive never had anything like that happen
Old 09-22-2009, 04:56 AM
Duke

yea this is all i have left now anyways

im just gona do it,lol
Old 09-22-2009, 05:08 AM
Duke

If you can convert it to emo it will cut itself.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:13 AM
(͡๏̯͡๏)

Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,477 Posts

ITT: MegaKush talks about meth for the 10 millionth time

We get it you actually tried a drug that wasnt pot. Congrats
Charles Manson (10-19-2010)
Old 09-22-2009, 05:39 AM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erorr View Post
ITT: MegaKush talks about meth for the 10 millionth time

We get it you actually tried a drug that wasnt pot. Congrats
your point? its my thread get out
Old 09-22-2009, 05:43 AM
(͡๏̯͡๏)

Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,477 Posts

Quote:
your point? its my thread get out
Old 09-22-2009, 09:24 AM
Marquis

Pizza cutter or scissors....If i don't have either of those two i usually will go out to the shed to get my chainsaw. Then use that.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:51 AM
New Arrival

Quote:
In my opinion if u wanna make money the best way to do it, obviously, is to buy in large amounts and sell full price in the smallest amounts possible. but the best way to start out with little money is to buy a anywhere from a G ($70-80) to an 8 ball ($220-250) and sell it $10 per .1 point for point. spend $220 on an 8ball and do that and ull come out with $350. Quick cash. only problem it sounds like ull run into is clientelle. and Im from sacramento cali. prices up north are generally around the same. 10 per point. street prices w/o a hookup. but with a hookup its pretty fuckin legit. u can get some $70 per teener BOMBS. Like hawaain ice type shit. its pretty sick.
Old 03-27-2010, 12:23 PM
Duke

Thanked 1,034 Times in 707 Posts

What the fuck is with mud farmers reopening all these old dead threads lately?

At least this one isn't defending h0ppin

SEPTEMBER seriously its march now
Crashwangdoodle (03-27-2010)
Old 03-27-2010, 01:48 PM
Significantly Grander Duke

Thanked 1,858 Times in 1,424 Posts
Send a message via AIM to LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry

Quote:
pretty much all crystal i get makes me fart alot and will make me drop a deuce immediately if its just sittin in the chamber. i think it just has to do with speeding up your metabolism. thats fucked though ive never had anything like that happen
This happens to me with cigarettes, though it used to be a lot more frequently. I actually use it to help me go sometimes. But yeah, all stimulants seem to have that effect, as far as I know. Aren't laxatives themselves some sort of stimulant? Like, they sell some laxatives as stimulant-free, I recall.