Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Technology > Technophiles and Technophiliacs

Old 10-02-2009, 05:25 PM
New Arrival

Default Garage keypad, bypass code??

hey, im still kinda new to Zoklet, but im very familiar with the now shut down Totse. and i still dont even know if this post belongs here but, i was just wondering if anyone knew of a garage bypass code that could be used on the garage's keypad from the outside...ill save you lovely ppl the long story and make it short, i got kicked out my house last weds, and my mom took away my cell phone and her boyfriend snagged the house keys off my keychain, and a couple days later she had told me to be back before 9:30p that night. i get to my house, i fail at picking the front door and back door locks, plus i tried every possible code i could think of that they would put for the new garage code. none of them worked...so i went around back and tried to get in, i tore off the window screen in my attempt but...the window was locked from the inside...so i was screwed, but so this doesnt happen again, i was previously asking, if anyone knew of a bypass code that works on garage keypads..

Thanks...
Old 10-02-2009, 05:28 PM
Baron

Default Re: Garage keypad, bypass code??

just ask them for the code? or hide the house key somewhere outside where only you can find it.
Old 10-02-2009, 05:30 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo0 View Post
just ask them for the code? or hide the house key somewhere outside where only you can find it.
take the house key for an hour, go to a hardware store and pay $2 for them to make a copy. Viola, problem solved.
The following users say "It is so good to hear it!":
Phinehas (10-10-2009)
Old 10-02-2009, 05:31 PM
New Arrival

i tried asking my moms boyfriend for the code but he stated, "its not for you to know" and to myself im thinking, *didnt the cops say i reside here*, hes such a dick... but i havent gotten my keys back and i know im not getting my cell phone back because they've given it to my little brother, so now everyday i walk home from school, i have to hope that one of my brothers is there or else im stuck waiting outside..
Old 10-02-2009, 05:32 PM
Duke

Send a message via ICQ to a334jv2df Send a message via AIM to a334jv2df Send a message via Yahoo to a334jv2df

Yea the code is 01011101011110 but shhh don't tell anyone
Old 10-02-2009, 05:32 PM
New Arrival

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasure_to_burn View Post
take the house key for an hour, go to a hardware store and pay $2 for them to make a copy. Viola, problem solved.
i was thinkin of that but i would need to get a ride to the closest home depot its about 30mins away..(walking)
Old 10-02-2009, 10:06 PM

sometimes theres a way to reset those keypads, but i think you need to put in the code first, so you're stuck there.. Your best bet would be those garage door openers or one of those universal remotes (the ones that arent just for tv's) or a palm pilot with infared and theres some software you can get for them to get them to 'learn' any TV/infared thing, I've hearda people changing their neighbors channels and shit with em.
http://www.aaaremotes.com/unrem.html
http://www.remotecentral.com/cgi-bin.../thread.cgi?45

^ some shit to look at, do your own research though, i didnt put much effort into that search heh..
Old 10-08-2009, 06:20 PM
Marquis

Thumbs Up Re: Garage keypad, bypass code??

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedzx View Post
sometimes theres a way to reset those keypads, but i think you need to put in the code first, so you're stuck there.. Your best bet would be those garage door openers or one of those universal remotes (the ones that arent just for tv's) or a palm pilot with infared and theres some software you can get for them to get them to 'learn' any TV/infared thing, I've hearda people changing their neighbors channels and shit with em.
http://www.aaaremotes.com/unrem.html
http://www.remotecentral.com/cgi-bin.../thread.cgi?45

^ some shit to look at, do your own research though, i didnt put much effort into that search heh..
That is a good idea. First I would make a copy of the key tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdiiTioNz View Post
i tried asking my moms boyfriend for the code but he stated, "its not for you to know" and to myself im thinking, *didnt the cops say i reside here*, hes such a dick... but i havent gotten my keys back and i know im not getting my cell phone back because they've given it to my little brother, so now everyday i walk home from school, i have to hope that one of my brothers is there or else im stuck waiting outside..
Honestly it sounds like you need to take charge. Its your mothers boyfriend, not even your own blood. Fuck that nigger. And take your shit back from your little brother. Do you know how pissed I'd be if I didn't get in the house beacuse some bitch took my phone.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:43 PM
Marquis

You could try using Social Engineering, phone up the manufacturer with the relevant product codes if you can see them, pretend to be the owner of said keypad and they might give you a bypass code, or even a reset code.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:45 PM
Regular

Get a sledgehammer.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:47 PM
Marquis

Acacia presents a valid alternative.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:55 PM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdiiTioNz View Post
hey, im still kinda new to Zoklet, but im very familiar with the now shut down Totse. and i still dont even know if this post belongs here but, i was just wondering if anyone knew of a garage bypass code that could be used on the garage's keypad from the outside...ill save you lovely ppl the long story and make it short, i got kicked out my house last weds, and my mom took away my cell phone and her boyfriend snagged the house keys off my keychain, and a couple days later she had told me to be back before 9:30p that night. i get to my house, i fail at picking the front door and back door locks, plus i tried every possible code i could think of that they would put for the new garage code. none of them worked...so i went around back and tried to get in, i tore off the window screen in my attempt but...the window was locked from the inside...so i was screwed, but so this doesnt happen again, i was previously asking, if anyone knew of a bypass code that works on garage keypads..

Thanks...
you know if they call the police on you, you will be arrested for tresspassing and possibly burglary if an officer witnesses you trying to get into the house and there will be nothing they can do about it. they can only press charges or choose not to if they witness you doing it, if an officer does, your fucked.

If you ned to get your stuff you need to call the police and have them come by and talk to your parents, they will then allow you to get your stuff.

Obviously they dont want anything to do with you or somethig is fishy here? your mom wants you there but her boyfriend doesnt? if it is your residence, the boyfriend, i am guess is the owner of the house or on the lease? well if he doesnt want you there he HAS to have you EVICTED, or he cannot do shit.

Last edited by ilovechronic; 10-08-2009 at 08:58 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:58 PM
Wealthy Merchant

Grin Re: Hai

While it isn't bypassing it (and most surely useless to the OP):

http://hackaday.com/2009/10/03/garag...acket-sniffer/
Old 10-08-2009, 09:52 PM

Default Re: Hai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi-Guy View Post
While it isn't bypassing it (and most surely useless to the OP):

hahah thats fuckin awesome, burglars would probably pay a lot for one of those
Old 10-10-2009, 05:06 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayingerbrau View Post
Acacia presents a valid alternative.
Yes. I find the sledgehammer quite effecient in cases like this.
Old 10-12-2009, 11:45 PM
Serf

When I got my new place it had one of these keypads and the previous owners neglected to leave me the code. I just found out what model it was, looked online for the manual, and wala! It had specific instructions on how to clear and reset the code without knowing the previous one.
Old 10-13-2009, 01:33 AM
Tech Dude

Thanked 1,074 Times in 674 Posts
Send a message via MSN to The Cheshire Cat
Arrow Re: Garage keypad, bypass code??

Rip the mother fucker off the outside of the garage so no one can use the damn keypad. That's how it's done.
Old 10-13-2009, 01:36 AM
Count

this was on hackaday a couple weeks back

here u go

Old 10-13-2009, 03:02 AM
Knight

Send a message via MSN to Miluardo

That packet sniffer's kinda cool. Did it say where it outputs to? I didn't notice.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:12 AM
Wealthy Merchant

It would really help if we knew what kind of opener it is. there is not code that unlocks each kind of garage door.

Drugs are evil because the Devil uses them to control people and capture their souls