Zoklet.net

Go Back   Zoklet.net > Hobbies > Bad Ideas

Old 10-08-2009, 05:33 AM
Baron

Default Steal money from register without getting caught!

You must work on a register obviously. Works best in FastFood restaurant. Drive Thru is a perfect place as customers come and go really quick. The idea is simple, short change people .10c -.25c and take the money out (that you short change) in to your pocket at the end of the day. Where I work, I get around 80 cars per hour in rush hour time, usually between 4-6pm . Those 2-3 h get me 160-200 cars... out of all these cars , 60% give me cash and maybe 40-50% require some change. So lets take 70 cars x .20c = $14 goes in to your pocket... just for 2-3 hours. I usually can get $25-30 dollars a day x 5 days per week, gives me 130 extra bucks per working week. Nice sum of cash gentleman! Just try to note or remember how much money you saved. Dont take $50 when you only short change people for $30 because your ass will get in trouble.

Thank you and have fun ripping off some brainless old fucks at drive thru!

One more thing... people are not going to find out that they are missing 10 cents you pussies. They check bills but when you give them 60-80 cents in change they won't sit in drive thru counting it. Trust me. They get it and drive off.

Last edited by OmmEGGA; 10-08-2009 at 05:54 AM.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:15 AM

Default Re: Steal money from register without getting caught!

Even having them miss up to a dollar really isn't that big of a deal.

Happened today, I got 13.82 back from KFC. I was supposed to get 14.82. I didn't give a fuck because its a dollar. And if they do notice, "Oh, i'm so sorry sir. Here you go" and hand them that extra dollar.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:24 AM
Knight

I used to get change like that all the time at the place I worked. It does work but make sure your draw is not short over 5 dollars cause some places will check the cameras if it is over 5 dollars and it happens more than once. Oh yeah you can short your draw a couple dollars each day to and get a few more dollars a day that way also
Old 10-08-2009, 10:23 PM
King of Detroit

Send a message via AIM to 313

too much math...fuck this.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:35 PM
Regular

My friend just snatched a bill out of the register at Luby's when the bitch was turned around.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:39 PM
Knight

Send a message via AIM to AnotherAnimal

Quote:
Originally Posted by 313 View Post
too much math...fuck this.
you fool, just keep 10-20 cents each time you have a customer. How much math is there in that? Make sure to keep a coin jar at home then.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:27 PM
Duke

How pathetic do you have to be to steal dimes.

Seriously, I don't even glance at money if it's not a bill.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:46 PM
Serf

Dimes add up, man. Especially if you have several hundred customers a day.

Think about it - ten dimes is a dollar. So, every ten customers you get a dollar. Now, let's say you work at FrenchFriedFucks and get around 500 customers every day. That's an extra fifty everyday.

Then, you cash in at the local Coinstar. Booyah. Five days a week, mega booyah. An extra $250 a week. Makes a difference if you're flippin' burgers. That extra thousand a month kicks ass, and technically "tax free".
Old 10-09-2009, 12:02 AM
Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpeNemo View Post
Dimes add up, man. Especially if you have several hundred customers a day.

Think about it - ten dimes is a dollar. So, every ten customers you get a dollar. Now, let's say you work at FrenchFriedFucks and get around 500 customers every day. That's an extra fifty everyday.

Then, you cash in at the local Coinstar. Booyah. Five days a week, mega booyah. An extra $250 a week. Makes a difference if you're flippin' burgers. That extra thousand a month kicks ass, and technically "tax free".
Well GOLLY! A whole $250?!?!
Old 10-09-2009, 12:07 AM
Serf

Hey, that's $250 that doesn't come out of my paycheck.

It's pretty risk free, considering. Maybe be "just change" to some of you, but it can go far when you need it.
Old 10-09-2009, 12:47 AM
Count

I just open the safe in our breakroom and take that shit, they dont lock it lol
Old 10-09-2009, 04:01 AM
Baron

Fuck, if you don't feel like taking home coins make a little math in your head and take whatever you short change in a bill. That means, just keep all the dimes in your register and when you are about to go home take the bill ($20 or whatever the fuck you saved up, by cheating your dumb customers) Just do it quick so no one notice you. Its best when you have a customer and you have to open register.

Last edited by OmmEGGA; 10-09-2009 at 04:10 AM.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:09 PM
Baron

this idea is good for extra cash.

back when I had a mcjob, I was suppossed to give back 2 quarters in change, but I grabbed 2 nickles and gave it to the customer.

she noticed and told me. "uh, I'll have to get the manager to open my til"
(til won't open unless sale made)

she told me not to worry about it and walked off.

we had swipe-cards to sign in and out of our shifts. another thing I used to do was sign in 15min early and 15min after my shift. so that's and extra 30mins payed everyday. no manager said anything.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:13 PM
Archduke

HAHA, fags.
Old 12-20-2010, 05:48 PM
Regular

Why don't you just fucking rob somebody with a gun?
Old 12-20-2010, 05:55 PM
Regular

bump much?...
Old 12-20-2010, 06:00 PM
Archduke

Thumbs Up Re: Steal money from register without getting caught!

6 years ago now when i worked for KFC I had the code for giving out refunds...used to get 40 every shift and that would pay for my weed that day

good times.
Old 12-20-2010, 10:11 PM
New Arrival

This is a good way, but its worthless to do. The best method to do Is with fake money. I've done it a few times.

In the til, have a fake $5 or $10. Within an hour, you will have to give it back in change. They buy something worth $2.19 and give a twenty, that's at least $15 in change, 3 five's, 2 real, 1 fake. Most people I see, never check it. I count it out to them, so that they see the money. One big thing you want to watch for is HOW they take out their money. Women that bring their huge purses and have those little wallets in it ideally just put the money in there and walk off.

The fake money doesn't stay in the til, so the managers never find out. Its best to give it to people who is getting it food to go. Which you ask them before the money is exchanged.

This is for lobby tho, drive thru is a different story.

Sent from my Cliq XT using T-Mobile's 3G network.
Old 12-21-2010, 12:52 AM
Baron

Pretty good idea, nobody in the fast food lane waits around, they usually are hurrying to eat / get out of the persons way. You could easily close the door, and just as long as your friendly to them, when / if they find out they probably couldn't picture you robbing them - so they'd think it was a mistake.
Old 12-21-2010, 01:01 AM
Regular

This thread is rather interesting. If I ever get short changed in a restaurant I'm getting the manager immediately and I won't stop complaining until the thief is fired.
Old 12-21-2010, 01:08 AM
Archduke

If you work at a drive thru just periodicaly pick up the droped change on the ground under the window.

You spend that money on lottery tickets 2-3 scratch tickets a day x overall odds of winning a prize 1in 4-something...you do the math, you'll be rolling in dough in no time.

Problem?

Last edited by Actor; 12-21-2010 at 01:11 AM.
Old 12-21-2010, 01:20 AM
Baron

Roll Eyes Re: Steal money from register without getting caught!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpeNemo View Post
You're not going to get the full $250 if you go to a Coinstar. I'd imagine, for anyone poor and desperate enough to work at such a job and do this, it'd be worth it to roll the coins manually and take them to a bank. Then again, these sorts of people are stupid so they don't bother about the 10% the Coinstar Jews are taking.

Seriously though, all that matters is that the register balances out, right? So why keep the dimes? Take banknotes.
Old 12-22-2010, 02:31 AM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashad3G View Post
This is a good way, but its worthless to do. The best method to do Is with fake money. I've done it a few times.

In the til, have a fake $5 or $10. Within an hour, you will have to give it back in change. They buy something worth $2.19 and give a twenty, that's at least $15 in change, 3 five's, 2 real, 1 fake. Most people I see, never check it. I count it out to them, so that they see the money. One big thing you want to watch for is HOW they take out their money. Women that bring their huge purses and have those little wallets in it ideally just put the money in there and walk off.

The fake money doesn't stay in the til, so the managers never find out. Its best to give it to people who is getting it food to go. Which you ask them before the money is exchanged.

This is for lobby tho, drive thru is a different story.

No way. I'm pretty sure the majority is with me when I say if I get counterfeits, I'm going back to the store. In part because I don't care, I want my real $10 but more so to pin the dumb ass who thought they could do that shit via retail outlet.

Your name is attached to every order. Habitually miscounting could be caught if you got enough complaints but I don't imagine people are going to complain about omissions. Illegal tender? Yeah, they probably wouldn't stop at firing you either.
Old 12-22-2010, 02:32 AM
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
If you work at a drive thru just periodicaly pick up the droped change on the ground under the window.

You spend that money on lottery tickets 2-3 scratch tickets a day x overall odds of winning a prize 1in 4-something...you do the math, you'll be rolling in dough in no time.
If that worked, it would make sense that you can just use money you already have to scratch and 'roll in the dough.' You know.. rather than collecting floor pennies.
Old 12-22-2010, 04:23 AM
New Arrival

Default Re: Re: Steal money from register without getting caught!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.060.mm View Post
No way. I'm pretty sure the majority is with me when I say if I get counterfeits, I'm going back to the store. In part because I don't care, I want my real $10 but more so to pin the dumb ass who thought they could do that shit via retail outlet.

Your name is attached to every order. Habitually miscounting could be caught if you got enough complaints but I don't imagine people are going to complain about omissions. Illegal tender? Yeah, they probably wouldn't stop at firing you either.
I see, most people are with you. Most of the time to are right, but work in a part of Arizona where there is a heavy amount of mexicans that don't know much about the United States, or don't speak any english for that matter of fact. They wouldn't know a real from a fake unless it was a peso. Normal people, would know. About 90% of the people that come in can be taken advantage of because they don't know much about money.